Paradice Lost Pt. 04: Under the Gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexMakin
AlexMakin
238 Followers

Cheri saw the pear disappear from her sight first, and jumped when she felt its mass, dripping with lubricant, insisting upon her. Cheri shuddered and groaned as Gabrielle pressed the plug firmly into Cheri's ass, and without hesitation Cheri saw the other toy disappear as well. Its tip called at the edge of Cheri's pussy and she couldn't help but exhale as it slid swiftly into her until its curved end nestled into the folds of her clit. Holding them both in place, Gabrielle closed the zipper on Cheri's teddy and tugged the skirt back into place. Cheri squirmed her hips as Gabrielle laced the skirt back up, leaving no one the wiser.

"I can see you like zem," Gabrielle spoke seductively as she watched her toy. "Ze balls will move around and pleasure you lightly every time you move, while ze curved end massages your clit. I want you ready to be played with at any time, Mon Chéri."

Cheri groaned, but this time not from the toys. Everything was already so difficult with Gabrielle that being perpetually horny wouldn't help. Nor did it help when she felt Gabrielle sliding the armbinder up her arms. Feeding the zipper, Gabrielle slid it closed like a coat, drawing Cheri's arms close together. It wasn't the tightest she'd ever felt, but Cheri wouldn't escape this on her own.

Cheri was pulled back up again and Gabrielle attached a leash to her collar. Without explaining, Gabrielle pulled Cheri after her down the hall toward her own bedroom. Gabrielle was right: as Cheri walked the metal balls inside her pussy rolled around in their glass enclosure, sending soft tremors into Cheri's loins. It was very distracting.

"I need your 'elp," Gabrielle announced outside Cheri's bedroom door. "Zis afternoon I will play with Gwen but I am out of ideas." Gabrielle opened the door to reveal Gwen tightly bound on Cheri's bed. Her latex outfit was far less complex than Cheri's. Like the others, she wore long latex opera gloves and stockings, though Gwen's were a deep blue with silver trim. The rest was a comparatively simple latex bra, G-string, and strapped pumps. Not that Gwen didn't look hot as hell in it. Cheri had to admit that Gabrielle had good taste, or perhaps her glass intruders were already affecting her.

"What have you done to her?" Cheri asked sharply, forgetting her vulnerable situation. Gwen was laying on her stomach, arms and legs tied spread eagle to the corners of the bed with additional ropes pulling her knees apart. A thick pillow under her hips raised her ass into the air a couple inches. What astonished Cheri, though, was the anal hook.

This devilish device was not one of Gabrielle's purchases. Gwen herself had purchased it as a joke for the Dice Game, something to scare each other with playfully. None of them had ever been brave enough to use it. Yet there the hook was, its end buried deep inside Gwen before curving up her back and attaching to a rope. That rope led to the top of the harness ball gag currently encasing Gwen's head. The red ball jutted out from her teeth and pulled her head so far back that she was looking directly forward on the bed. Gabrielle, ever clever, had placed a mirror on the bed before her, and she watched their reflection intently as they took in the sight. Cheri turned to Gabrielle and asked her again.

"Only what your Dice Game told me, dear," Gabrielle said defensively, pointing to the box and dice on the bedside table. "It said Gwen was to be tied spread eagle, zat I should make it very tight."

Gwen was indeed stretched to her very limit, and did not look comfortable. "It also said to stimulate Gwen 'eavily and zat she is to orgasm 4...no, 5 times."

Gwen groaned and struggled but clearly could not budge an inch. Gabrielle tugged Cheri over to her office chair and sat her down in it. Cheri's arms were stretched over the back of the chair and Gabrielle unraveled the decorative strap around Cheri's waist and used it to bind her there. Cheri's ankles were also pushed together so that they locked, and the excess chain was used to secure her feet to the center column. Cheri could only watch as Gabrielle strode over to the bed and sat down, running a hand along Gwen's restrained leg.

"So tell me, Cheri," Gabrielle beamed at her adopted protégé, "what shall we do wiz ze lucky Gwen?" Cheri stared uncertainly. Gwen's eyes watched Cheri through the mirror.

"I don't know...Mistress," Cheri felt very scared. This seemed like a fine line for her to walk, with Gwen's safety on one side and Gabrielle's wrath on the other. "We don't play our game like that. We just—"

"We do not need to play ze game at all," Gabrielle said simply, "Ze dice do not care if we obey zem! You must move beyond what you have done before. What shall we do?"

Cheri felt very hot. This was impossible.

"What, Cheri?" Gabrielle was being very harsh here, and picked up her riding crop again.

"Well...I guess we're supposed to...to make her climax?" Cheri offered. Gwen groaned at this. Perhaps her night with Laura was still prevalent in her mind. "Good," Gabrielle seemed placated enough, "would you like to pleasure 'er yourself?"

"Um, that's ok...M-Mistress." Gabrielle didn't press it, to Cheri's relief. Instead, she left and promptly returned with a large wand vibrator. Gabrielle plugged it in and turned it on to maximum, approaching Gwen. She kept an eye on Cheri as the whirring head drew closed to Gwen's exposed sex. Gwen was thrashing in vain and as Gabrielle suspected, Cheri found her voice.

"Wait!" Cheri yelled, and Gabrielle paused with the head of the wand an inch from Gwen, "you can't do it like that."

"Oh?" Gabrielle looked at Cheri knowingly.

"It doesn't feel good if you just shove a vibrator into her," Cheri stuttered, "You need to, you know...like, get her horny first. So she wants you to do it..."

"Oh, Mon Chéri," Gabrielle cheered, "you are so right! We cannot pleasure Gwen unless we show her zat we love her."

Gwen looked daggers at Cheri as Gabrielle's hands began traversing her body. Cheri watched from afar, praying this was the way to help Gwen, as Gabrielle held her body against Gwen's sensually, fingers running up and down her thighs and occasionally brushing her pussy. Soon the vibrator returned, set much lower as it brushed across Gwen's ass and thighs while Gabrielle's hand stroked Gwen's taut neck. Gwen could not help but become aroused by Gabrielle's touch. A reluctant groan left Gwen's lips when the vibrator brushed lightly against her pussy for the first time. She began to pant as Gabrielle looked up at Cheri again.

"Now?" she asked.

"Yes, now."

The vibrator gradually revved up between Gwen's legs until she cried out in ecstasy for her captors, climaxing hard and fast until the vibrator felt so intense that she could no longer endure it. Gabrielle deliberately lingered for a few seconds before allowing Gwen to relax.

"Again?" Gabrielle asked promptly while Gwen writhed beneath her.

"Let her breathe!" Cheri cried.

"Why? Is she not aroused?" Gabrielle pressed the vibrator against Gwen again, who cried out and tried to buck it away.

"No! Please...let her rest a second!" Cheri begged. Gabrielle removed the vibrator and Gwen relaxed. She looked at Cheri, "What, zen?"

Cheri hung her head. She couldn't think. She had no idea what to say and Gwen was going to suffer for it. She wanted to cry.

"I 'ave an idea," Gabrielle said finally, watching Cheri's struggle. Cheri looked up to see the riding crop twirling in her fingers again. "I remember when I first saw Gwen tied up. You and Laura put clamps on 'er breasts and she liked it sooooo much. I expect zat our Gwen here enjoys more zan one kind of pleasure."

Cheri watched anxiously as the first smack of the crop met Gwen's bare ass. Gwen immediately yelped and pulled at her bonds, but she could do absolutely nothing to shield herself. Gabrielle stood off the bed and began pacing around it. Another smack solicited a long moan from her gagged lips. She clearly enjoyed the sensation, however reluctantly. After a couple more smacks, Gabrielle pressed the tip of the crop authoritatively against Gwen's smooth pussy, so hard that the shaft of the crop arced.

"And ze lady enjoys herself," Gabrielle said confidently as she lifted the crop to examine it. Even at a distance Cheri could see Gwen's arousal glistening on the leather tip. Gabrielle licked it triumphantly.

"Tres bien, Gwen. You taste 'eavenly," Gabrielle taunted as Gwen's face went red. "Do not be ashamed. I want us to find pleasure togezzer. Mine comes from yours." Swiftly, Gabrielle climbed over Gwen on the bed and straddled her backwards.

"You see, Cheri?" Gabrielle said triumphantly, reaching forward and massaging Gwen's clit while she purred uncontrollably, "We all 'ave our special desires. Gwen does not just need to be tied up. She needs to feel 'elpless and vulnerable."

She spanked Gwen again with the crop. Gwen cried out and struggled but Cheri could see how aroused it made her. She'd never seen Gwen act like this before. Gabrielle pressed the crop into her pussy once more and Gwen moaned as though passionately making love. When Gabrielle started lightly tapping Gwen with the crop directly between her legs, and the effect was incredible. Cheri swore she was about to orgasm at any moment. When Gabrielle relented, a wet spot was visible on the mattress underneath her friend.

"You see, Cheri?" Gabrielle gasped proudly as she let Gwen calm a little, "all Gwen needed was someone willing to take charge. To dominate her and be in control."

Cheri was positively stunned by the site, but she nevertheless had an idea. She asked Gwen, "Tell me, then, do you want her to spank you like that??"

Gwen's eyes slid into focus with the question, and she looked longing to Cheri in the mirror.

"Nuh-uh." Gabrielle looked on hopefully.

"Should she let you go?"

"Mmm-hmm! Uh-huh, uh-huh!" Gwen was struggling hopefully now, eyes fixed on Cheri.

"Of course she would say zat!" Gabrielle spat, "It is part of her fantasy."

"Remember our safety, Gwen? What to do if you really want to be let go?"

Gwen promptly began humming through her gag. Gabrielle immediately grew livid. "Stop it! Now!"

Gwen felt the sting of the crop again and stopped humming, her eyes watering. Gabrielle leapt off the bed.

"It's ok, Gwen. Hang in there, it's ok—" Cheri managed before Gabrielle shoved the purple ball between her teeth. As quickly as Gabrielle could work her key, Cheri found herself released from the chair and stumbling out of the room at the end of her leash. Cheri and Gwen locked eyes until she was out of sight.

"Do zat again and you will sleep in ze Oubliette!" Gabrielle shrieked into Cheri's ear. Once clear of the bedroom, Gabrielle angrily tightened Cheri's gag as much as possible and an audible click indicated the closing of a padlock. Cheri cowered before her, terrified of what Gabrielle might do to her. But she was lucky. All Gabrielle did was release Cheri's arms from their binder and move her wrist cuffs around to her front, with the short chain linking them. Taking the long thin strap, Gabrielle wrapped it around Cheri's arms and torso so that her upper arms remained pinned at her sides. The shackled Cheri was then led back to the living room.

"I will finish wiz Gwen, alone," Gabrielle announced. "And I will make our dinner soon. I want ze house clean when I return. If not, you will spend all night as Laura's replacement."

The look in Gabrielle's eye told Cheri this was no idle threat. Gabrielle returned to the bedroom and Cheri set to work immediately, too petrified not to.

* * *

AlexMakin
AlexMakin
238 Followers
12