Paradigm Shift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teased, "I feel it too. Oh, and tell me your qualifications to rate my sexual performance. Pray tell, what'd you tell Edie about your background? What don't I know?"

KC lunged herself at me, and thrust her tongue down to my tonsils, and gave me one of the most passionate kisses of our relationship. My cock sank to maximum depth as she squirmed up into me. She then chuckled, "Face it, you're engaged to a slut. I love sex. I told you I was wild in school. I was wild because I liked having sex with guys. I started when I was fourteen, and by the time I was sixteen I was an expert in the area. I got my Ph.D. in sex at eighteen, and moved on to new heights in post-graduate studies. If it had a cock and I was interested, and I fucked it."

I jolted into her body, thrusting almost ten inches of swollen cock into KC's hot drippy pussy. "So, how many guys?"

She smiled at me and fucked back. "I lost count somewhere around two hundred ... or was it three hundred? I was a bad girl for a while. I had a reputation as easy. I'd do three or four different guys in one day. The sports teams loved me, and so did a couple of cheerleaders. I'll tell you stories someday soon, and maybe confess a thing or two."

"Why'd you stop?"

KC pulled me down to kiss her as she jerked her hips up into my down strokes. I knew I wasn't going to last. "You, Lover. I fell in love with you. All the rest were for fun or something else, but not love. You were for fun AND love AND for forever. You made life serious. You, you, you." KC kissed me again, and teased. "Besides, who says I've stopped." She had a devilish look on her face that resulted in my slapping her ass with my bare hand about ten times for being naughty. KC laughed.

A couple of minutes after that I felt her orgasm start deep within her vagina. I felt a million tiny pulses of nearly a million microscopic muscles, and then they coordinated into spasms or pleasure that swept through her body, and then because the phenomena was contagious they swept into my body. I emptied a gallon of passion juice into her inner most core, adding to our pleasure. KC ejaculated her orgasmic juices into our groins. This was heaven.

There were moans and after a while I realized that many of them came from my own vocal chords. My God, I loved this woman. How had I ever done without her? She'd permeated into every corner of my mind. She owned me.

KC was crying when I kissed her again. "I love you so much. You make me so unbelievably happy," she crooned. "I am so glad we found each other. I never believed in the term soul mates until I found you, and now I know what that term means. I love you. God, I love you so much it sometimes hurts. We are forever in love."

I cradled her body to mine, and we drifted off to sleep, ignoring the stickiness that our body fluids had produced. KC was wrapped around me, with one of her legs woven between my own. Her breasts nestled into my own chest, and I could feel her nipples. I didn't think heaven could be any better.

* * * * *

Doug and Marcie Carson hosted the Saturday night party. The weather was warm, there was a crowd including a lot of people we didn't know from outside the neighborhood, and there was plenty of food and booze. Everyone was in shorts and either t-shirts or some kind of summer top for the women. A lot of people were barefoot.

After the initial gathering, the party segmented into five different groups. One group, the conversationalists, was in circle in the dimly lit living room. I didn't even bother to see what the topic de jour was as I passed through the room. A second group was dancing in the home's large family room that had been stripped of all furniture except for a TV hanging on the wall and playing the music. A third group centered around a half-dozen picnic tables arranged in a circle on the patio; they were quieter, and there wasn't one large conversation going on, but ten smaller ones among the partiers. Doug had a fourth group just outside his garage fawning over a 1957 Chevy convertible he'd just bought at auction for an outrageous sum of money; it was a collector's item, meticulously restored, and looked almost showroom new. That day I was in the fifth group: people just wandering around having sporadic conversations with folks in no planned way or place.

I'd spent over an hour with the car enthusiasts, as appropriate for someone with nerd and geek leanings. Doug loved talking about the car and how he'd gotten a bargain by paying fifty thousand. I knew the car would spend ninety-nine percent of the time in his garage. I also thought Doug might sleep in it because of his undying love for the breed. I left the group and circulated for a bit. The car group broke dispersed too; how much can you talk about an old car?

Around ten o'clock I wondered what KC was up to. She'd been in the backyard, but only her sister Darlene was there now; she came to most of the parties with us. I went up to her, "Where's KC? You all right?"

Darlene put her arm around my waist and affectionately hugged me, "I'm fine. Want to join me? KC went inside to dance."

I smiled at her, "Maybe. Just let me touch base, and then I'll be back."

I strolled into the living room through the French doors, picked up another beer in the dimly lit kitchen, and peered into the nearly dark family room where couples were slow dancing to some mellow music. My eyes took a few seconds to adapt to the darkness, but then I could see about ten couples swaying with each other. Everyone seemed to be in some kind of clutch with his or her partner. Many male hands were cupping female asses or breasts. Many lips were pressed together in a vertical make out session.

I saw Marcie, our hostess and Doug's wife, French kissing with some guy I'd met earlier named Andy. They'd given up the pretense of dancing. She was also humping his thigh, as he pawed at her t-shirt feeling her braless breasts through the thin material. They were typical of what I saw.

The cluster of dancers parted slightly, and I caught a glimpse of KC and some guy I didn't know. Like Marcie, she was humping his thigh with evident sexual excitement. They were in a lip-lock too, and he had a hand up under her blouse, obviously feeling her breasts.

"What the fuck?" I muttered. I felt a zillion conflicting emotions wash over me. The erotic nature of the interaction, including what some of the other dancers were doing, made me harden. Everyone was being sexual in some way in my book.

Simultaneously, I had got a fire hose dose of jealousy and anger that swept over me. I wanted to kill someone, and KC and unknown-male were at the top of my list.

Just as KC looked up, I turned and stormed back out onto the patio. As I did, I banged into my neighbor Dick Thompson coming in the door. My beer upended all over the front of me. Now, I wasn't only livid, I was soaked in beer.

I kept my cool, apologized somewhat curtly to Dick, and stormed through the patio and then home. I ranted and raved the entire way, cursing out KC for being a flirt and too much of a party animal, and then cursing myself for allowing her to get under my skin so much with personality traits I knew about before we got serious.

In the house, I slammed the front door so hard the rafters shook on the house next door. I entertained the idea of leaving a suitcase for her on the front porch with a note, telling her to fuck off. Anger didn't solve much, but it helped me vent some of what I was feeling.

I bulled my way into our bedroom, thinking about whether I even wanted KC to come home. I smelled like a brewery. I stripped away my clothes, and got the shower running. Maybe a cold shower would help, but I didn't like cold showers. Warm would do.

I got in and rinsed my body of the beer. I shampooed up my hair, working up a large lather that was running down my face. Thus, I stood there with my eyes jammed shut trying to think straight as the suds ran over my face and I massaged my scalp.

The hand on my cock got my immediate attention, and then a second hand joined in. I was still partly hard from the shot of arousal at seeing KC being naughty with some new guy. I figured she'd rushed in behind me seeking forgiveness.

I hardened further, and then felt her tongue lap at my glans. The mushroom shaped head of my cock got consumed, and then my fellatrix bobbed up and down on my shaft, taking more and more of me into her body with each thrust forward. To my surprise, she deep throated me, not an easy task given my girth and length. I tried to think if KC had ever done this before, but then that skill would not be inappropriate for an admitted and highly experienced slut. As she sucked on me, some of my anger dissipated.

KC started to move her head around, rotating it around my shaft, particularly when I was all the way inside her. The sensation was startling. As the pleasures swept through me, I frantically tried to rinse the suds from my head, all while keeping the soap from flooding down on my front where she was rather busy. I could even feel myself starting to crest she was so good.

Soap gone, I rubbed the excess water from my eyes and looked down.

"Holy shit! Darlene. What the hell are you doing?"

She bobbed around on my cock in an enthusiastic way, as though to say, 'Duh, you dumb fuck. I'm giving you a world-class blowjob so you won't be so mad.' I'd already kind of figured that out, but that wasn't really my question.

I came. I think Darlene's finger suddenly stroking my prostate might have had something to do with the rapidity of my orgasm, but in any case, I didn't warn her. I realized as I jettisoned my cum into her mouth that she didn't care; she wanted me to cum in her mouth. The time interval between realization and orgasm had been only a few seconds.

As the last pulses of my cock ceased, Darlene rose and pulled my head down into a kiss with her. I reacted a fraction of a second too late, and got her tongue and a load of my jizz thrust into my mouth from hers. I allowed myself a few seconds to make out with my girlfriend's sister, and then we stopped.

Darlene was nude, hot, and sexed up. She whispered, "Will you make love to me?"

I shook my head, "Darlene, I just can't. I don't know what KC's up to or what she's thinking, but no; it just wouldn't be right."

Darlene grabbed one of my hands and brought it to her crotch. "Bring me off then. Return the favor." She managed to force two of my fingers inside her and I confess I didn't resist much. I picked it up from there without her prompting. I was sure I would go to hell in a hand basket when we were through.

Fortunately, Darlene didn't last long. She dissolved into an intense orgasm only a minute after she found purchase on my fingers. She clutched onto my body for support as she rode out the pleasure.

"God, thank you," she gasped. She hugged and kissed me again. I kissed back automatically, only now I was wondering just what was happening to KC.

I shut the water off, and the two of us left the shower stall. I got us both towels.

KC breezed into the bathroom. I felt 'caught,' however, she didn't even blink an eye. She said, "You left so suddenly, I wondered what was wrong."

I said in a slightly raised voice, "What was wrong? I saw my fiancée with some guy humping his leg, getting her tits pawed, and making out, that's what was wrong. You were all over each other. You were even liking it; I know that look."

KC made tsk-tsk noises. "We were just flirting, for God's sake. We were getting each other's motors revved up."

I asked, "Did you fuck him?"

KC looked pissed, "No. I didn't like him that much. Besides, I'm engaged to you."

"God, KC. You're a case." I cursed aloud. I stomped around, "If you want your motor revved up, I'm the guy you come to, not somebody you just happened to meet at some party. That was inexcusable."

She retorted, "So were you. Did you fuck my sister?"

"God, no. She surprised me in the shower. We ... errr ..."

I saw the two girls wink at each other.

"KC, did you put Darlene up to what just happened?" I was still angry and it showed in the tone of my voice.

She laughed, "No, but I gave her my blessing weeks ago that she should go for it if she could ever get you alone."

I rolled my eyes and walked away from the sisters with the towel around my waist. I had no idea what to think about anything that had happened in the last fifteen minutes. The roadmap I had for expected behavior by my fiancée and for that matter her sister hadn't included any of these little side trips.

I pulled on some gym shorts, and got in bed. I needed to sleep. Maybe in my unconscious state, some new chunk of wisdom would come to me to help me process everything. Where on earth did KC get the idea that she could get her motor revved up by some other guy? That was my job -- exclusively my job.

I was almost asleep, when I felt KC get in bed with me. She was nude. She leaned over, kissed me, and whispered, "I love you. I'm sorry I made you mad at me." She then nestled into my side, and I could feel one of her breasts intentionally stroking my side. I tried to ignore her.

A minute later, my eyes popped open. Darlene got into bed on my other side. She kissed my shoulder, and then cuddled into my side. She too was naked, and I could feel one of her breasts against my other arm. She made a little purring sound as she settled into my side. I was aroused, but I ignored all symptoms and my impulse to respond.

The girls were well asleep before I finally drifted off.

12