Paradigm Shift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had a critical mass of fluids, I moved up and French kissed with Marcie, pushing the glob of our sexual activity that I'd collected into her mouth. Marcie savored the contribution, and we pushed the amorphous mass back and forth between our mouths in kinky sex play. I went back to her cunt for more, and we repeated the scene several times.

At one point, when she had a large blob of the fluids in her mouth, she knee-walked over to Doug and French kissed with him, forcing the cum into his mouth. He moaned and I was sure that he ejaculated again, although I couldn't be sure in the light and our body positions.

Marcie came back to me and we kissed some more. She sucked me back to life, and I reentered her body for third round. We were as eager and enthusiastic as our first coupling. We both lasted longer, and I again came deep inside her.

This time as we separated, she stopped me from going down on her.

She looked over at her husband, and said, "Doug, come here. Clean me up. You saw how Matt cleans up his own messes. It's time you learned to do that."

Doug moved hesitantly to her, and then leaned in until his face was inches from her pussy -- a pussy wet and drippy with my third load. I could see the rivulet of cum seeping down her slit from her vagina towards her asshole as she lay there.

Marcie reached down with both hands, put them on the back of his head, and forced his face into her cunt. A moment later, he'd started to lick, lap, and suck on every available square of skin and droplet of sexual fluids that we'd exchanged. His face was covered in my cum and her slick juices.

I kissed Marcie and whispered, "I think I should leave you two to the rest of your evening."

Marcie smiled at me. She whispered, although I was sure Doug could hear us, "I love you. You were magnificent, and so caring. I hope we can do this again soon."

I smiled, gave her a peck on the nose, and then found my clothing, dressed, and left the two of them. Doug was still eating his wife's pussy, and now thrusting three fingers into her drippy cunt. Marcie was on a sexual high, keening about how wonderful the night had turned out to be.