Paradigm Shift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a week of her stories, she paused one night in her telling. She told me she wanted to arrange me in a special way so I could see the TV we had set up in the bedroom. She also wanted me fucking her while the TV played. I figured she was putting on some porn, but that turned out to be an understatement.

We started to mess around, and after some satisfying oral sex, we got to the main event. KC had me spoon into her from the back, inserting my long prick into her as she lifted her leg. We were both looking at the TV set this way, plus I could maul KC's breasts as we fucked.

Holding the remote, KC got everything electronic on and ready to play. She introduced the scene, "Matt, I've been wanting to share this with you for a long time, and I was about ready when ... our situation happened. So that you have all the data you think you need for your decision, Mr. Analytical, I present you this tangible bit of my history. This is a big risk on my part, but ... I love you and I'm prepared for whatever you decide after this, I guess. I can't think of anything more I can do. I'm open and truthful with you. I just ... have some funny desires I don't think I can control." She paused and said, "Now, make love to me as we watch this."

She sighed, and touched the remote.

The screen lit up, as the DVD started to play. After ten seconds of jerking around a room I didn't recognize, the camera settled on KC. She was nude, obviously younger, and behind her were two naked men.

KC explained as I started to pump my cock into her at a slow pace, "The guys are Logan and Deke. The cameraman is a nice guy named Steve. He was using my camera."

Everyone on the screen was laughing, apparently at being filmed. Some comments were made about how hot the video would turn out. KC moved to stand between Logan and Dek. Their cocks were already pretty hard, but she took one in each hand and started to masturbate each of them as the three faced the camera. A viewer could see the cocks swell in her hands.

Both men were running their hands all over her body, especially her breasts and pussy. The camera zoomed in on her pussy as Logan ran his fingers through her slit. I could see the shiny results because KC was almost dripping in anticipation.

KC turned around and sat on the edge of a large bed as Logan and Deke stood on either side of her. She proceeded to masturbate both of their cocks as she talked to the camera about how much she liked cock and looked forward to having three of them do her every which way the rest of the night. She then gave a double blowjob, focusing on one man and then switching to the other. To my surprise, she also motioned to the cameraman and he also turned out to be nude, and the beneficiary of a blowjob.

KC bobbed around and purposefully drooled a lot on their cocks. The camera captured some fabulous shots where she would pull off of a cock and a strand of pre-cum and her spit would extend from her mouth to the cockhead in a most erotic fashion.

I mumbled, "Jeeze, KC; this is really fucking hot."

The men helped KC lie back, and then Deke went down on her. He had a long tongue, and began to tongue fuck her as the camera got right in next to the action as his stiff tongue penetrated in and out of her vagina. The camera changed hands, and then Steve was excelling at cunnilingus on KC's pussy.

As Steve ate her, he also started to drive one, then two, and then three fingers into KC's moist cunt. She was loving it, and doing everything she could to push into the action. When there were a few intelligible words from her, they were urging each of the men on: "Fuck me," "Finger me," and "Make me cum" seemed popular. Between those words the video picked up the squishing sounds as the fingers sloshed into KC's cunt.

A shift in scene showed that KC was riding Deke's generous cock in the reverse cowgirl position. Every detail of his penetration of her pussy showed in a close-up shot. KC was rising and falling on the long schlong. The camera pulled back to take in the whole scene, and then Steve entered the picture along with Logan. The two men stood on the bed on either side of KC again. She took hold of both their cocks and smiled in joy at the camera, which was apparently on a tripod. She was being fucked by one guy, and blowing the other two.

I glanced at KC. She wasn't just watching the screen; she was watching my reaction. One reaction I was obviously having was the texture and feel of my hard-on. I was at a 'ten' on my scale, and trying to bust through to see if I could find something even harder and more swollen - could there be a 'twenty'? KC was gushing girl juice. She was turned on watching the video just as I was.

The scene shifted again. KC was on her back and Logan was upright between her legs with his cock buried deep in her pussy. We could see her labia swollen with sexual excitement as the camera took close-ups of their coupled cock and pussy. Deke then dropped his cock into her eager mouth, and started to mouth fuck her, getting most of his hard shaft inside as well. The close-ups of that about made me shoot in KC. After a series of other shots from different angles, the camera stabilized on a tripod I'd seen in an earlier scene, and then Steve rejoined the fray on the bed - three men on one woman; the woman I loved, my fiancée.

Steve brought with him a G-spot vibrator - a purple device with a vibrating bulb on the curved end to hold against her interior sensitive area. We could hear the vibrations over KC's moans and groans of pleasure. Logan moved aside, pulling his long slick cock from her sodden cunt, and Steve started to apply the vibrator to her pussy, pushing the business end inside her. After two minutes of KC writhing into the vibrator and pushing into Steve's hands that he'd captured on video, KC exploded into a powerful orgasm, even squirting out some ejaculate that hit Steve and Deke who had their heads right beside her twat. The men eagerly lapped at the fluid.

Steve extracted the vibrator and plunged his own cock into KC. He pumped wildly for about ninety seconds, and then pulled out of her pussy, and pasted her whole lower torso with white sticky jism. It appeared that KC had another orgasm just before he did. As he stood over her with his cock squirting and then dripping, KC reached down and scooped some of the spend, and brought it to her mouth to suck away from her fingers.

Deke immediately plunged his cock back into her as soon as he could. He pumped away while KC sucked on Steve and Logan at her other end. The camera caught it all. Occasionally, Steve would retrieve the camera and do some close-ups of the action - a cock rapidly sliding in and out of KC's hole, but on balance the viewer could see everything.

Deke dumped his load inside of KC to her obvious delight. Just prior to that, I heard the audio when he asked her where she wanted it. KC had replied, "In my cunt. In my cunt. Cum inside me." The camera followed his orgasm, and KC's, and then right after he extracted showed the cum leaking out of her pussy. Again, she brought some of the viscous liquid to her mouth to eat. There was no doubt when one saw her face that she was exceptionally turned on.

A couple of shifts in position and partner occurred: Logan fucking KC doggie style as she blew Steve; Steve fucking KC in a spoon position that revealed all to the camera as she blew Logan and Deke; KC riding Deke again in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl as she sucked on the other guys. There were orgasms galore, by all four of the contenders. KC was constantly stroked and pawed all over her body. The men liked to lick her too.

After another shift of camera, Logan was getting a blowjob and would face fuck her between her eating the cum from the other two men that had splattered on parts of her body. The camera focused on him, right to the point where he blasted a huge load of cum across KC's face, open mouth, neck, and breasts. She was gooey from the top of her head to her tits. I couldn't believe the man had that much semen inside him. KC lapped and sucked at him until he was dry, and then gobbled down what she could gather.

After another shift of scene in the video, KC was lying back on Steve with his long hard shaft in KC's ass. She'd occasionally asked for anal sex, but this was over the top. She orgasmed right on camera. Her vagina was gaping open, and with a cock in her ass, Deke moved in position and speared into her pussy so she was getting DPed. Logan dropped his cock in her mouth as he stood beside the trio, to make KC airtight. What a scene. A few orgasms passed, and then the scene faded.

At that point, more than forty-five minutes had gone by. I had cum deep in KC long before the end of the video, but I'd kept my cock in her velvet sheath - the same vagina that those three men in the video had assaulted in the mutual quest for pleasure. I'd hardened again, and as Logan started to splatter her body one last time, I came a second time.

When I glanced back at the TV, KC in the video was waving goodbye to the camera with a coy look on her drippy face. The screen then went blank and the DVD obviously ended.

I looked at KC and pulled her to me. I kissed her hard for the first time since she'd started the film. "You are one fucking hot girl. That was the goddamn sexiest and more pornographic thing I've ever seen."

KC smiled, "Then you don't watch enough porn. I've seen better." After a pause her smile vanished. She asked with some trepidation in her voice, "Are we OK?"

I nodded. "Yes. I know about your past. It's the future ... and the possibility of you doing that again ... that's what I'm struggling with. I love you more than ever."

As an afterthought I asked, "Shit, is that out and around, maybe on the Internet?"

KC shook her head, "Nope. That's the only copy. To show you how much I love and trust you, you could make a copy or rip it to your computer. If you travel again, you could watch it ... or maybe even show it to Cameron while you make love to her - while you two enjoy a long hard fuck."

I smiled, "I'd like that, especially for just that situation. It'll give me something to look forward to in my lonely hotel room at night - unless Cam's with me."

KC smiled finally, "No other copies please. When you fuck Cameron watching that I want the details. Maybe you could even let me be there."

* * * * *

I wanted another viewpoint on my relationship with KC besides Don or any of the other neighbors, some of whom apparently had designs on KC or me - or their wives did. I already knew that Don was sexually liberated and telling me I wasn't, and I had to agree with him given the current situation. I ran down the list of people I could talk to, and decided to visit a guy I worked with named Chris Hanson. He was about my age; tall, dark, and handsome; and had proven to be discrete about some other discussions we'd had. The next day I walked into his office and suggested we go out to lunch. "I need some relationship advice. I'm buying."

As we walked to a deli down the street from our office, Chris said, "I'm no relationship counselor, but what do you have? You and KC having troubles?" We got our sandwiches and sat outside at a picnic table without other people nearby.

I spelled out the whole situation to him in terse terms. It took me twenty minutes, and during that time Chris was mostly silent, only asking for clarification on a couple of points. I amplified the dilemma I was facing regarding staying with KC or cutting her loose because she occasionally wanted to sleep with other men.

Chris made a few faces, and then said, "You are thinking of this situation as bad, and that the result of having to choose KC's way is bad. Let me remind you of a story - an old Chinese folktale.

"A man lived on the northern border in China. One day his horse ran away to the Mongols across the border. Everyone tried to console him, but he said, 'What makes you think this isn't a blessing?' A month later the horse returned, bringing a splendid stallion right to man's barn. Everyone congratulated the man, but he said, 'What makes you think this isn't a disaster?' Their house was richer by a fine horse, which the son loved to ride. One day the son fell from the horse and broke his leg. Everyone tried to console the father, but he said, 'What makes you think that this isn't a blessing?'

"A month later, the Mongols attacked, and every able-bodied man was conscripted to fight. Casualties were high, but because the son was lame he did not get engaged in the war, staying to heal and help rebuilt the community after the horde was defeated. I could keep going, but you get the gist of the story."

Chris smiled, "The things that appear as blessings may be disasters, and the disasters may be blessings."

He thought another moment and said, "One more quote, if I may, from Hamlet. 'For there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.'"

We were quiet, and Chris watched me soak in all that he'd just said in response to my situation.

I said, "So, you're saying that I'm rating what happened and what KC wants as wrong?"

Chris smiled, "Yes, as wrongand bad. Let me ask you a question. Since the event at the party that upset you so much, have you been talking more to KC? Do you love her more or less? Are you more or less passionate?"

I nodded, "We talk more, I love her more, and yes, we're more passionate."

"Might those be considered 'good' things?"

"For me, yes. I see what you're saying. I just don't know whether I can accept what she's asking for. When it's a fantasy or when she's talking about something she did years ago, I have no problem. I even find the situation highly arousing, but ... in the future, when I'm involved and have a deep and personal interest in her, I just don't know."

Chris said, "Let me give you one more piece of advice that I think fits your situation. Let me ask first, do you wish you could accept the situation that KC has proposed - that she would periodically be with other men, and even that you might be part of that scene with her?"

I thought about the answer carefully. "Yes. If I could really accept what KC has proposed, I wouldn't feel the anguish and angst that I've been churning on for weeks. We'd agree that situation would be good and acceptable, and probably even fun or arousing. We'd continue to love each other even more deeply than we do now. If there was an urge there on either of our parts, we could follow-through without guilt or remorse, or pain by the other party."

Chris said, "You need a paradigm shift. You are seeing the world through a set of lenses that you have developed over time. Those lenses are memes - a feature of our culture or way of behaving that is passed from individual to individual. The sources of those memes are our parents, church, schools, and friends, and everything that we get input from. Collectively, all those memes make up a paradigm - the way you see and judge the world.

"You have ended up with a paradigm that makes you judge KC's behavior with that drummer as wrong and that upsets you, so you react. Her need to be with other men in the future doesn't fit your paradigm in the same way. All that has left you with this decision you have to make.

"Well, another way to approach the decision is to understand the other paradigms - the other memes - that exist, and how they might lead you to a different decision. Putting it another way you change your thinking - permanently. You make a paradigm shift for yourself."

I asked, "Can people do that? Really change that fundamentally?"

"Absolutely, but you have to open yourself up to the change." Chris nodded, and said, "There's a small book written over a hundred years ago, by a man named James Allen. The title is 'As a Man Thinketh.' You can find it for free on the Internet, and I recommend you read it, but the overall message is much as Hamlet said. What you THINK about is what you make happen. If you think some situation is bad and that terrible results will happen, you will manifest that situation. If you think the same situation is loaded with love, peace, excitement, arousal, love, and emotions like that, then that is what you will create for yourself."

I didn't quite get what Chris was saying, but I was more than willing to start to rethink the situation and put some kind of positive spin on it. I'd been trying to find what Stephen Covey called a 'win-win' solution, and so far nothing had emerged in my thinking to qualify.

Chris had taken my thinking to another level. He didn't address the symptoms or my specific decision; he rose above the situation and was giving me basic principles to live by independent of KC's situation.

12