Paradigm Shift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, I shook the thought away and asked, "Hey, what happened to your sister?"

KC snickered, "She ended up with Tyler."

"I thought he was going to go off with Marcie."

"Didn't happen that way. Marcie got one of the single guys we don't know well cranked up, and took him home just before we left the house. Doug went with them and watched, no doubt. The last I saw of them, Tyler and Darlene were making out in the other guest bedroom. Since they were naked, I assumed they were either just finishing or just starting. When she didn't come home, I didn't worry. I just hoped she had a good experience too. I suspect she'll be along soon."

KC's words were prophetic. Darlene strolled out of the house onto the patio about fifteen minutes later. She had that freshly fucked look about her, although her hair was damp from a shower or swim.

Darlene looked at KC and me cuddled up naked on the chaise. "I can guess what you two have been doing."

I held up one arm. "Come and join us. Tell us about your night."

Darlene shed her clothing in a millisecond, and then brought her naked body to the chaise and cuddled into my other side from KC.

I had that wave of total disbelief sweep through my entire body: disbelief that I held two naked sisters against my nude body in a sexual way; disbelief that I still had a love relationship with KC despite the dilemma she'd left me with; and disbelief that I had forged sexual relationships with five women in the past month - KC, Darlene, Marcie, Cameron, and Kelsey.

Darlene kissed me and then explained herself, "I spent the night with Tyler. We fucked four times, but he was very romantic in between too. I feel very good. He was exciting and knew how to play my body for maximum performance." She giggled at the thought and then looked over at her sister, "You two did Kelsey last night, right?"

KC responded, "Yes. I had fun, and we were just talking about it."

Darlene poked me as a tease, "Did you like watching my sister with another woman? Isn't she cool?"

"I did."

"Watch this, then," Darlene said. She stood and went around the chaise to her sister's side. She nudged KC until she was on her back, and then mounted her sister's face with her pussy. I could see KC's tongue and lips surge into action.

Darlene leaned over and kissed me. "Oh, God, I hope you have something left inside you, because in a few minutes I want you to fuck me."

A minute later, Darlene looked down at her sister's nude body and said to KC, "Do you taste that extra zip from inside me? That's Tyler's cum. I hope you like it. It's less than an hour old, and I'm still so horny I could howl at the moon ... or sun ... or anything."

My brain did several little spins, made a few explosions that rivaled the fireworks on the national mall, and went a little crazy. My fiancée was eating another man's cum from her sister's pussy. I cursed silently to myself, and then forced myself to think more logically about the situation instead of igniting into orbit. KC didn't expect this; the delivery was Darlene's idea. There was no physical contact involved between Tyler and KC. It was only some body fluids; the same kind of body fluids I'd sucked out of KC only a few moments earlier, plus I'd do that to Darlene too - even knowing that some of what I might taste was Tyler. So, why did KC eating a little of Tyler's load from her sister bother me?

I decided that KC tasting another man's cum from her sister's cunt didn't bother me, but I needed to think of something symbolic so I could put my initial reaction to rest. I visualized the action of Tyler fucking Darlene and jetting his cum into her twat, and then her carefully putting that who experience in a box including my reaction as the cum seeped onto KC's tongue. I helped wrap the box in pretty paper and then put a ribbon around it. I gave the box away to some nondescript person never to be seen again. In it were also the temporary angst and concern I'd felt. I'd never have to deal with them again in that situation or any other similar situation.

I watched KC eagerly lap at Darlene's pussy, thoroughly cleaning up Tyler's mess, and then even cheered her on until Darlene had an orgasm and fell into my arms. We kissed, and then I had my cock in Darlene's pussy and was pumping away, enjoying the warmth of yet a third pussy within the past twelve hours. KC lay beside the two of us, sucking on Darlene's breasts and rubbing her clit and sometimes my cock as it pistoned into her sister's body. A couple of times she pulled my cock from Darlene's vagina and licked me all over, before putting me back into Darlene's cunt.

Darlene hung around with us all day, even helping with some of the routine chores, like changing bed linens, doing some washes, ironing, and such. I worked outside on the lawn, some touch-up painting, and washing the cars. The latter task was a joy because KC and Darlene joined me to help with the three cars we had, and they wore next to nothing - only thongs and crop top t-shirts that quickly got wet and displayed all their charms.

I might have known that the expanse of skin and curves the two girls displayed had magnetic properties, because halfway through, Don appeared with four beers. He ogled the girls, and I'm not sure he got his eyes above their chests. We talked about the party. Don knew about many of the swaps and couplings that had occurred. Edie had a lovely evening with Troy Wilson; he'd spend the best part of the night with Pam Trellis, one of the divorcees who hung out with our neighborhood crowd although she lived in a condo downtown. None of us seemed to blink an eye at the couplings.

Darlene, KC, and I enjoyed one more threesome after we got back to the house from dinner. Darlene showered, and then left us to go home so that she'd be near work in the morning.

When we were cuddled together a little later, KC asked me, "Do you really like Darlene?"

I nodded, "Sure. You know I do."

"She loves you almost as much as I do. I just want to be sure you appreciate her. She turned down two hot dates today just so she could spend time with you."

"With us," I corrected.

KC shook her head, "No, with you. If we continue our relationship, it looks as though she's going to be a permanent fixture in our bed much of the time, unless you tell her otherwise."

I looked surprised, "You mean she won't date or go out with others?"

"No. She'll do that, if for no other reason that to keep up pretenses, but she really wants to be here." She put her hand on my chest.

I asked, "And does that bother you - sibling rivalry and all?"

"Not a bit. We never went through anything like that after we got into our teen years."

"When did you start getting sexual with her?"

"She was in her mid-teens, and I was already the class slut. Darlene came to me one day and asked me to help her lose her virginity. So, after school one day while our parents worked, I got one of my regular fuck buddies to do the two of us. We'd already worked her hymen away with one of my dildos, so it was a pro forma experience of penetration. She loved it. He liked her, and they ended up being buddies and going steady for the rest of that school year. I took her to get birth control pills too."

"Nice of a big sister to that for her teeny bopper sister," I said with a humorous trace of sarcasm. The result was that KC poked my funny spot on my side so that I jumped.

KC ruminated out loud, "I've never understood why sex has been so important to me. When I learned about it, I guessed I had an overabundance of estrogen and testosterone in my system. I was horny ALL the time; well, except for that time of the month. I thought I'd outgrow it as I got to be eighteen, and then twenty-one, only I didn't. The feelings became even more intense. The result today is that you have a problem for a fiancée."

I asked with some degree of seriousness, "So, is our relationship the by-product of too much estrogen?"

KC poked me again. "No. Maybe too much oxytocin - the love hormone, but even at that we've been together for too long for it to be anything other than that I love you dearly." She paused and then went on, moving to a different tack, "I'm sorry for the way I am. Say it's the hormones; they still surge in my body and make me want to do things with other males. I've come to know it's a sure thing. I talked to a doctor once about it, but there's not much I can do on that front without screwing up a lot of other female stuff, some of it pretty risky from a health point of view. You know me; I am intensely honest - or try to be. I can't make a vow to forsake all others because I know I won't be able to honor it. Someday, somewhere, some situation will arise - and ... well, you know. I can safely promise I willlove only you."

I hugged KC to me. "I do know, and I'm trying to get used to the idea. When I kicked you out of the house for two weeks I about went crazy missing you - like every second. Having you back in my life was all I could think about. I love you dearly. It's just that ... to think of you going off with another guy ... it's scary."

KC hugged back, "Thank you allowing me back in your life while you sort out your feelings. I have no intention of going off with anybody; I'm yours if you'll have me. If we split, I won't ever forget this time together. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Just so you know, you set the bar so high, I can't ever imagine ever loving anybody after you."

I felt the tears on my bare chest. We didn't talk any further, but I held her close and the tears continued for what seemed like a long time. I'm sure she was expecting that I would eventually end our relationship, and that made her sad. I wasn't all that sure what would happen either.

KC's period started the next day. Darlene came over to be sure I was sexually satisfied. The situation was kind of odd, because KC sent the two of us off to the bedroom to make love while she curled up in front of the TV and drank hot ginger tea. Later, she just curled up in bed next to me after whispers of how much she loved me.

* * * * *

Thursday evening, Marcie Carson came over to the house just as KC and I were finishing dinner. Darlene wasn't around. She talked briefly with KC, and then came to me. "Matt, Doug and I were hoping that you'd come over to the house tonight and play with me. If you recall, you penciled me in on your calendar. I'm on the needy side for your brand of loving."

Before I could respond, "KC smiled up at me, and said, 'Why don't you go? I'll be over my period in another day or so. You'll have fun - the kind you like; Marcie will be ecstatic, and from what I understand Doug will be happy. Go on, go! I'll sit this one out, but I do want time with you both sometime soon." She looked certain.

I wasn't so sure, but I went with Marcie. We'd no sooner left the house, that she was all over me for kisses and to have me touch her in sexual places. By the time we got to her house, my reluctance had faded, and I was horny.

Doug politely welcomed us, but then disappeared after being sure I was fine regarding a drink of my choice.

Marcie led me right to her bedroom. The room was lit by a dozen candles and had soft music playing. The bedding had been stripped away, leaving only the fitted bottom sheet to cover our playground for the rest of the evening.

Marcie had her tongue down my throat in seconds, and I returned the favor as I started to strip away her clothes. When I had her naked, I allowed her to repeat the process on me. We were all over each other, and our passion kept mounting. Despite the fact that this wasn't KC, this was fun. I knew we were playing, and I knew that Marcie knew it too.

I ate Marcie for a bit, and then let her suck on my cock as I sat on the edge of the bed. She had the right touch, and soon I was a 'ten.'

I called out in a voice not too loud, "Doug, get your ass in here." Marcie seemed surprised that I was asking for her husband.

Doug's nude form appeared at the door. He'd apparently been outside listening. I spoke in a commanding tone, "Doug, I am about to fuck your wife. She needs to be cleaned and lubricated before I do. I want you to eat her out, and leave behind some fluids that will help me ease my big cock into her tight pussy. Do you understand?"

He replied, "Yes, sir," and moved between Marcie's legs, putting them over his shoulders as he lowered his mouth to her pussy. I could hear him slobbering and even spitting into her twat. After a couple of minutes, he pulled away and asked me, "Is that good, sir?"

"That's fine. Go and sit down. You may watch if you're quiet, but you may not touch your cock, and don't even think about cumming."

Doug went to the bedroom chair by the door and sat down. He had an erection pointing at the North Star.

I turned to Marcie and spread her legs as she lay in front of me. She looked at me in amazement, and I winked at her. The corners of her mouth twitched in a smile, and then she winked back. We started to fuck.

Marcie babbled repeatedly over the next thirty minutes about what a great lover I was, how nice my cock felt inside her, how I was hitting spots inside her that Doug couldn't reach, how I was so much larger than his 'little' toy cock, how my technique at fucking her was so much better, how I knew how to use my fingers in the best ways, and so on. I guess I'd started it, but every statement was somewhat humiliating to her husband.

I glanced at Doug. He sat with his arms hanging loosely at his sides, but his cock was pointing straight up with continued arousal.

I teased Marcie too, but in way that Doug could see us. I'd lay my cock across her mons and torso, pointing out how far into her I could fuck - clear up past her navel, given some exaggeration. I had her gage the girth of me versus Doug, coming out a clear winner to his pencil dick. I beat on her clit with my cockhead until she came, extolling the virtues of a real man. I offered to set up a gangbang for her; so all the neighborhood men could fuck her in one glorious fuck session. I described it in some detail - right to the point when Marcie came yet again on my cock as I massaged her clit with my thumb.

We fucked and fucked. I left my first load inside her, and then commanded Doug to clean up the mess. He did although I think it was a first for him. Marcie restored me to a 'ten' and I fucked her again, bouncing her all over the bed in as many different positions as I could remember from the Kama Sutra. Doug was back on my command to clean her pussy after I'd filled her cunt with a second gallon of jizz. He still hadn't cum, although I noticed the head of his cock was purple with lust and probably some priapic ache.

Finally, I dressed as Marcie's husband continued to lap the juices from her slit. Just as I was about to go home, I told him to stand. Marcie was lying there on her side, looking exceptionally satisfied and sexy. I said, "Doug, I detect that my loving partner of the night might still like a further bout of intercourse. Would you please fulfill that duty with your cock? I will wait while you penetrate her. If you want you may cum, but only inside of her."

I stood at the door, and watched. Marcie looked pleased that I had finally allowed Doug to make love to her. She gave me a wink to confirm our little game. He poked his cock into her and made about ten strokes before he moaned and came. I was sure he'd left a bucket of cum in his wife. I suggested that he clean up his own mess, and then I faded away and went home. Before I shut the door, I heard them tell each other of their love for one another.

KC smiled at me as I came in to the bedroom. She was on the bed naked and gestured me over, pulled out my cock and sucked on me for a moment. She hummed, "Yummm. I can taste Marcie's pussy on you. She's good. I hope I get a chance at her some day soon."

I humored her. "Next time, the two of us can do her. Doug mostly watched or handled cleanup duty. I bossed him around a little, playing their cuckold game. I left them making love to each other. I think we all had fun."

KC laughed, "You going back tomorrow?"

"No, this isn't something I want to do everyday. If they outgrow their kink, I won't miss it, but it is fun. Marcie is a fun partner, and we both teased Doug without mercy. I'll wait to hear if we stepped over the line. He seemed to be lapping it up, literally and figuratively." I chuckled at my double entendre, as I got undressed again.

"Can I blow you?" KC asked seductively. She flashed me her pussy to amplify her willingness.

"Yummm," I crooned as she deep throated my shaft. She could do that like no other woman I knew. I didn't expect to be as responsive as she made me, but KC always had that effect on me particularly if she was naked and making lewd sounds of pleasure. Five minutes later I gave her a dessert.

12