Paradigm Shift Ch. 09

Story Info
Wild at sex party. Completed shift. Happy decision announced.
9.9k words
4.49
28k
22

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

I motioned Marcie and Edie up from the spa to a doublewide chaise next to the foursome comprised of KC, Logan, Deke, and Steve. I went down on Edie again after she got settled and spread her legs in invitation to me. Edie tasted divine; I chided myself for postponing this pleasure for so long. I found it a slight surprise when Marcie straddled Edie's face to get her pussy eaten by my horny neighbor. I remember thinking that the two of them had probably done this before since they seemed so comfortable with the arrangement and no one asked permission.

Beside me, Logan had taken over eating KC's pussy and pushing his fingers into her quim as she lay on her back; she had another orgasm if my hearing was accurate. She alternated sucking on Steve and Deke's long schlongs or let them fuck her mouth. She rolled her head from side to side as each wave of pleasure swept over her. If KC was aware of me and what I was doing, she didn't indicate. Later, I found out she knew every move I'd made with each woman.

None of the men with KC were slouches in the cock department, and I guessed that KC would be happy and sore by the end of the night. The four of them looked like a carefully choreographed dance team. There was no wasted motion. They'd done this many times before and how they did it was rapidly coming back to each of them. Logan moved to be sucked, and Steve took his place eating KC's pussy. The rotation was seamless and barely took a second.

Edie pleaded, "God, Matt. Fuck me. Put that in me. They are so fucking hot, that I'm boiling. You can watch them, but put that cock in me." Marcie moved to the side as Edie made her plea.

I realized that my human spear was leaking copious quantities of pre-cum. I was hard as a rock and the head was purple in anticipation of a much-needed fuck. The way I felt watching KC, I would need dozens of fucks to sate my lust and quell my anxiety. I smeared the head up and down Edie's slit, and then lay forward and kissed her passionately.

"Edie, I love you. You are one fabulous friend ... and you taste like Marcie - a delightful vintage." As I talked, she reached between us and took hold of my shaft. She steered the head to her vaginal opening, and I bucked forward, impaling her for the first time on my cock. I slid most of the way in on my first push.

Edie groaned in satisfaction. She gasped so only I could hear, "Oh, God, this is so much better than I dreamed it would be. You're huge and so filling. Oh, never stop. I love you. I love this."

I had to agree. Edie felt unique and wonderful. I started to pump slowly into her body, bringing my cock all the way out until only the very tip touched her cunt lips, and then carefully and slowly pushing my wrought iron shaft back into her - feeling every ridge and twitching muscle inside her as I did. The pleasure of her body and our intercourse ran up and down my body and permeated my brain. Edie's body and cunt trembled around my shaft.

Why had I waited so long for this pleasure? I realized I should have been honoring my love for Edie long ago; it would not have conflicted with KC, Darlene, Cameron, Marcie, or anyone else I felt tender about. I knew I could love multiple women, and by inference KC could love multiple men yet hold me dear to her heart. I registered that conclusion so I didn't just brush it aside.

Edie must have been feeling much the same, because after only about three or four minutes of my slow strokes, she orgasmed. I felt the walls of her vagina spasm hard around me, almost like a hand repeatedly squeezing and releasing my shaft. Edie moaned. Her legs pulled me tightly and deeply into her and held me there while her orgasm ravaged her body.

I pulled out of her, my cock trying to point to the North Star. I glanced over at KC. Logan had his cock buried deep in my fiancée's pussy. Damn, I'd missed his act of penetration. He was moving about twice the speed I had been with Edie as he knelt in front of KC and she had spread her legs wide to accommodate his fuck. Right above her pussy I could see someone had printed in magic marker the words'Fuck Here'in two-inch letters, and put a big arrow pointing down to her vagina. At her head, KC sucked on Steve and then Deke, trying to deep-throat each of them in turn. They were running their hands all over her breasts and body. KC seemed deliriously happy with the sex and attention. She was being a slut and loved it.

I plunged my cock into Marcie's waiting pussy, making her squeal in satisfaction at finally being filled with my large cock. Edie rolled to her side so she could suck on Marcie's breasts, heightening the experience for one of my girlfriends. Again, I slowed down, moving my cock slowly in and out of her sheath, until Marcie too climaxed.

Darlene appeared in our circle, naked and desirable. She leaned down and kissed me, and then kissed KC. To my surprise, she then kissed Steve, Deke, and Logan. They ran their hands over her body, focusing on her breasts. Deke broke away from the foursome, and nudged Darlene to the chaise on the other side of them from where I was making love to Edie. In seconds, he had his cock buried in KC's sister, and from the sounds she made she relished the experience. The fact that the three men were fucking two women I cared deeply about did not escape my notice. I refused to pass judgment right then on what I thought about that. Damn, I was postponing my thinking again.

I looked again at KC. Steve was now fucking her, and again I'd missed the initial penetration of his cock into my fiancée's cunt. Logan was sucking on her breasts, and racing one hand over her clit right next to Steve's cock. A minute later, Logan moved and I saw KC open her mouth wide and try to take one of his balls into her mouth as he offered it to her. I could hear KC making little noises of pleasure and satisfaction with the men. I was jealous. I was angry. I was unbelievably aroused. I felt love for KC. I was royally pissed at her for doing this; even more so, when Steve and Deke changed places. I wanted KC to have a great time with her friends. I was wildly conflicted.

Each of the men talked in dirty intimate terms to KC. "This is just like old times, baby." "I dreamed what you'd feel like when my cock was in your cunt or in your mouth, but you're better than ever." "What a hot fuck you've turned out to be - best ever." "I could do this all night long all the time with you, and I think I will." "God, you love cock more now than you did in a few years ago." "You have the best feeling pussy in the world." "Did you miss our cocks? I hope so. We missed you." "You're the most fantastic slut we've ever known. Never change." "Now that we've found you, we're going to do this again and again."

KC returned the favor as well, "Bring that cock over here. You've gotten bigger and longer since I last saw you." "Yes, I missed these cocks. There were nights when I'd dream about them as I jilled off." "I can't get enough - more, harder, deeper. Come on, I remember you doing better than this." "I still watch that video we made. I get more of a hard-on than you do when I see us fuck like that." "I hope you plan to cover me in cum tonight, because I've missed your jizz baths." "I'd love to have some of your cum back in my pussy too." "Fuck me." "Yes, we're going to be fuck buddies for a long time."

I sank my cock back into Edie, feeling that wonderful enjoyment of a change in pussy surrounding my hardness as I again started to pump into her. She was laying back on the chaise basking in the delight my cock was giving her. She looked up at me, blew me a kiss, and said, "Matt, you are the absolute best I've every had."

Suddenly, Don was at our side. He planted a big kiss on Edie. "Hey Baby, you finally got your wish, huh? I heard your comment. I bet you're really happy." There wasn't a trace of sarcasm or anger in his voice, only excitement and love for his wife.

Edie smiled, "Yeah, darling. Matt's cock is better than I dreamed about. It's so filling. He's already brought me off a couple of times with it. Did you know what a lover he was? If you did, you've been holding out on me." I laughed at how they were talking and teasing while I sawed my cock into her warm pussy.

KC reached out and touched Don's side. She said to him, "Your cock, my mouth." She gestured, pointing to her face for him.

Don looked at me in shock, but I gestured at KC. He turned, and KC grabbed his cock and led it to her mouth. She started to suck on him with some serious enthusiasm. I wondered how long KC had wanted this to happen; had she had fantasies about fucking Don? I'd ask her later ... if there was a later. Steve continued to plow into her pussy as he watched the change in partners for her blowjob.

KC rearranged her side of the spa area. "Deke come back here and fuck me. Leave my sister for Don to fuck."

Don moved over to Darlene and I heard them whispering, then kissing, and then I heard her moan as he sank his shaft into her hot pussy. Don was nowhere near as long as I was or as full-bodied, but he knew how to use his equipment. I could see him start to angle into her body so his glans would hit her G-spot. Knowing Darlene, she'd start to pop off orgasms very soon. Since I was kneeling in front of Edie, I could clearly see Darlene as she welcomed his cock into her.

Chris had tried to teach me mindfulness - to slow my thinking, to analyze my thoughts, to change each negative thought to something I wanted it to be, and then when I was through to rethink the situation with my new perspective. He called it a paradigm shift - to see what I was seeing with an entirely new mental model of the world and what was going on around me. The starting place was to articulate the negative situation.

I brought up all the things I was seeing and feeling, using the worst terms I could. KC didn't love me. She was fucking three other men because I was inadequate. Other people were watching us, seeing how she was humiliating me and disrespecting me. I was being cuckolded, even worse than Marcie did with Doug. KC preferred these men to me. She would fuck other men whenever she wanted, even avoiding having sex with me to do so. She had me have sex with other women so that she had an excuse to have sex with many other men. KC was a slut, and would always be one. She was a cheater and would always be one. She was insensitive to my feelings, making her a selfish bitch. She was using me. I was only a convenient place to live. She liked other people in my neighborhood so she could fuck them, that's why she didn't move away.

I pummeled Edie's body now, fucking her at a frantic pace. My ass and middle body were a blur I was moving so fast in pumping into her. She kept gasping, "God, yes. God, yes." I needed to cum, and cum fast. My anger rose. The bile in my stomach belched to the surface and gave me a sour taste in my mouth as I saw KC engaged in raw sex with the men. I didn't care, I was driving towards a self-centered goal.

My cock exploded into Edie's body and I gave out a primordial scream of passion. Her whole being was quivering beneath me, and she moaned. "Oh, God, Matt. I feel your hot jets filling me. Oh, God, it feels so good. I love you so much. Best orgasms ever."

I jerked my iron shaft out of Edie's body, and in two seconds was buried to the hilt in Marcie's body, which lay next to us as she'd watched the whole scene. I never softened. I started to pump again, rapidly; more rapidly than she had ever experienced with any man. I was sweating; beads of it dripping onto her sexy body that writhed beneath me. Her large breasts shook and traced out interesting patterns in the air with her erect nipples. I leaned in and sucked hard on the tit Edie wasn't working on. Marcie moaned and had another orgasm. She started to beg me for my cum; she wanted to be dripping in what I had to offer.

Next to me, KC had Deke buried inside her and fucking her royally. He seemed to be moving in slow motion compared to what I was doing to Marcie and what I'd done with Edie. Marcie chided me to go harder, faster, and deeper, and I did just that. Where I found the endurance, passion, and speed, I don't know. Off to my side, I heard Don and Darlene make orgasm noises.

I blasted my second load of cum of the night into Marcie's cunt, unlike any I'd left in her before. I filled her cavity with my white stickiness until it oozed out around the edge of my cock as I made my last strokes and took a temporary rest but remained inside her. When I left her a few moments later, Don moved into my place and started to fuck Marcie. I could hear the two of them cooing to each other in a way that suggested they'd fucked before. I guessed I'd been missing some of the goings-on in the neighborhood.

Kelsey appeared next to me. She whispered, "I love you. Use me." I did. I lay Kelsey down next to me where Edie had been. I immediately plunged my hard shaft into Kelsey's pussy and started to slow fuck her; but then I'd speed up, and then I'd slow down. I used my thumb and brought her to one orgasm after another. I remembered she was sensitive that way. Kelsey was extremely turned on, and whatever I did seemed to crank her up even further. I think I came again, watching as KC squatted in the cowgirl style fucking Deke.

The next I knew a further switch had been arranged. I was fucking Darlene. She seemed ecstatic to have me doing her right next to where Logan was again fucking KC - her sister. Steve reached over and fondled Darlene's breasts as I hammered into her. This time, I thought the move was erotic and arousing.

I teased Darlene, "Feel good to have Deke and Steve's cocks back in your pussy?"

Darlene smiled, "Yeah. I still need to get fucked by Logan. Maybe when we're through." After a long silence she said, "How're you doing? You OK? No rage?"

I leaned in and kissed her, "I'm working on the problem - The Decision. No rage. Feel OK, but barely."

Darlene kissed me and pulled me down to her where she could whisper in my ear. "Matt, I love you. Those guys are nowhere near as good as you. You're a lover. They're animals. I love you, not them. Thank you for tolerating me too - I want to be with you like KC, but I need strange sometimes too. My sister and I must have some perverted gene - the 'fuck-everybody' gene."

I kissed her tenderly, even slowing my fuck with her so I could linger on her lips. I whispered, "You are one helluva sister, setting this up. KC is in seventh heaven." I restarted to aggressively fuck KC's sister. Suddenly, Kelsey's husband was next to us draping his cock in Darlene's eager mouth. She grabbed it and started to suck every inch she could find, expanding to include his balls. Tyler soon exploded across Dar's face, leaving her painted in his white jizz. She lapped at the sauce, capturing and swallowing all she could recover.

After a few minutes later I said to her, "How do you want it? Where?"

Darlene pointed at her pussy. "Inside me. Inside. Always inside, that way I carry part of you around with me. That's how much I love you." She still had cum in her hair and forehead, and looked sexy because of it.

I came again deep in Darlene's tight warm sheath. She moaned as she felt the spurts of my semen hitting the walls of her vagina. She crooned, "Oh, God, Matt. I love you."

We lay panting and then kissing for a few minutes and watching as the men rotated on KC. She'd be sucking on two of them as one fucked her in various positions. Often I'd see her spread the lips of her pussy to show her entire pinkness to one of them, and to give him a target to aim for. She was hot. Often, I'd hear KC or one of the men have an orgasm.

I glanced over at one point and she was again on her back holding Logan's cock in one hand. She frantically pulled his cock to her slit, ran the head up and down a dozen times, and then jerked his shaft into her body. He was more than accommodating. This time I relished the explicit penetration of his cock deep into KC's pussy.

Darlene and I briefly went into the pool. I was sweaty, and had caught a whiff of myself - too much like a locker room. After a short swim I was refreshed, renewed, and even doing better mentally. We went back to the spa area.

KC was still getting fucked, only now I could see evidence that someone had cum all over her pussy and lower torso. The words 'Fuck Here' and the arrow on her lower abdomen were now smeared and covered in white sticky man sauce. As the men made a change over I could see KC's crotch. The lips of her pussy were swollen with passion and desire, almost to the point of bursting. They had the same swollen and purplish look to them that my cock had. As the men changed, I could see the cum almost gushing out of KC's pussy and leaking down her ass.

We'd passed Don, Edie, Kelsey, and Marcie who were on the way to the pool as we returned. I watched the couple who had been in the Jacuzzi when I first arrived. They were fucking again on the far side of the circle of loungers. She was dark haired, and didn't seem to mind that she was putting on a show for about ten others. Off the side, I saw a man I figured out was her boyfriend or husband watching her and jerking off. His eyes were locked on her every move. I sympathized with how he must be feeling.

I started to watch KC, but thirty seconds later Cameron came up to me. She kissed me and suggested that I watch her too, and not only KC. She and her three new guy friends took the chaise next to mine. Cameron pushed that chaise up tight to mine, and then knelt on it so she could kiss me. As she assumed the doggie position so she could suck on me, one of her friends drove his cock into her pussy, and she made a euphoric sound right next to my head just before kissing me.

I said to her, "Cameron, I love you."

"Oh, God, I love you too ... and this is so ... beyond the joy I thought it would be. I love this. Peter is going to be in for a rough ride with me." She tried to grin through the tremendous physical pleasure she was feeling from the guy behind her. Except for KC, I'd never seen a girl enjoy getting fucked so much.

The other men who Cam had found knelt on her chaise opposite me, and Cam moved to start sucking on their cocks when she wasn't servicing me. They looked very pleased with her attention as they stroked her shoulders and hair in a loving gesture. The man behind her kept on pounding his cock into her core. One of my favorite people, and she was getting royally fucked as well. I felt good for her and about her.

The guy fucking Cam made a show of cumming deep in her pussy, finally extracting his cock just before the last few shots; those splatted on her trim ass leaving dollops of sticky semen there. One of the other men was inside her instantly, fucking her for all he was worth. He came, and was soon replaced by the third man.

Cam looked over at me and panted, "Will you be my last man - like in that video of KC? Brad came in me, Bob filled my pussy, and now Paul has. They need a rest before we start again." They grinned at me and nodding that I should comply with Cameron's request.

I smiled, "With pleasure."

Cam rolled onto her back and opened herself to me by showing me her pink that was oozing the men's cum. I moved between her legs, positioned my cock, and drove deep into her body. I started to hump into her, feeling the familiar pleasure with her. The times we'd been together before Cam had been tight; at that moment she was slippery and loose from the good fucks she'd had. She was already full of semen and we made squishy sounds as we moved together. We even laughed at the sounds.

KC did look over at us, and smiled. KC had moved to ride Logan in the reverse cowgirl position so she was looking out at the rest of us. We could see his cock driving up into her glistening and swollen labia each time she descended along his shaft. Cum was running down her legs. The scene wasn't only pornographic, it was sensual and arousing beyond belief.