Paradigm Shift Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter appeared and checked out the scene. He was with the blond bimbo named Bree with the false tits that Doug had been fucking earlier. They settled on the other side of Cameron, and immediately started to fuck. Bree was really sexy and fun to watch. My focus, however, went back to KC.

Deke and Steve stood on either side of KC as she rode Logan. She alternated blowing the two men, jerking their cocks when they weren't in her mouth. Again, I had the feeling that she'd done this many times before. The quartet traded positions and partners several times. Eventually, Deke exploded into KC's cunt. From her look, she felt his spunk fill her and slowed to a stop. As she rose to pull off of his cock, a large dollop of semen dropped from her pussy onto his body.

Logan appeared instantly in front of KC with a plastic cup. Already, the glass was about a third full of ... cum. He held the glass beneath KC as she stood with legs spread above it. Further significant drops of cum fell into the glass to join what they'd already captured earlier. When they indicated, KC immediately knelt in front of Logan and lapped up every morsel of her leak, and then rabidly sucked on his cock. As she did, Edie was suddenly behind KC lapping at her pussy to capture some of the other cum leaking out. The men looked surprised, but pleased with the sapphic action.

When KC was through, Deke handed her the glass and she up-ended the cup into her mouth, drinking down the white liquid that they'd captured out of her pussy from their earlier orgasms. Even at that, KC was still dripping and her body covered in the mix of fluids.

I continued to fuck into Cameron's body, feeling the pleasure of her pussy, as I watched my fiancée getting reamed right next to me. I felt waves of emotion trying to over power me - positive and negative. I had wanted to test my resolve - to see KC getting fucked by a man. This was over the top by light years. She was getting fucking by three men, and proving to be a huge slut about it in the process. She was desperate for their cocks.

I watched KC get speared over and over again by each of the men, and the attendant shots of cum. Increasingly she had cum splattered all over her lower body, and then I watched Logan paste a pearl necklace across her face and neck. Later, Deke repeated the act across KC's breasts. KC put her hand up as he was spraying her with a huge load of cum; a shot hit the back of her hand and oozed over the engagement ring I'd given her over a year earlier. I thought of all sorts of symbolism and then pushed the depressing and ugly thoughts away. KC was a mass of oozing cum. The three men were temporarily spent.

I shot a load into Cameron, adding to what she already had. As my ejaculations ended, I dropped in front of her and sucked on her pussy, collecting some of the combined spend from the four of us who had fucked her within the past hour. I brought it up to Cameron's mouth, and we French kissed. I left her the wodge to do with as she pleased. As I pulled away, the other men Cam had found quickly replaced me, one roughly pushing his cock back inside her.

Cam made noises to get Peter's attention, as I sat on the edge of my lounger. He perked up, and then followed her gestures to come and kiss her. As they kissed, I could see her pass the mass of gelatinous semen into his mouth. He looked surprised, horrified, and then resigned. He snowballed the fluid with her for a minute before it seemed to disappear. When it was gone, Peter went back to fucking the bimbo. Cam didn't appear to mind his diversion.

Don was suddenly beside KC again; Edie had directed him there. KC gestured for him to come closer, as Logan, Deke, and Steve sat panting and taking a rest. They were in recovery mode. Don leaned over and kissed KC, and she kissed back hard, pulling him down to her. He looked over at me with an uncertain look, and I nodded - maybe even smiled at him. I knew that KC was a fantasy of his - an unattainable dream that he just might have a shot at. Don whispered to her, and she nodded enthusiastically. I watched my friend and neighbor mount the chaise in front of her, and then make love to my fiancée until he quickly came deep inside her with a look of bliss on his face. The pair kissed and cuddled for a few minutes before Don extracted from her. One thing I knew about Don, he loved KC; he wanted what was best for her, for me, and for us. I had to trust that he'd done the right thing, even in the face of my awkward situation.

As Don stood, he turned and moved part of the barrier of chaises that had protected the spa area from the view of the others at the party. Everyone could now see KC getting reamed and fucked raw by the men. They knew I was the cuckold, and here I was just watching from a few feet away. I wondered if anyone cared, or whether everyone cared. Was I the butt of jokes and ridicule, or a man praised for his tolerance and understanding of his errant fiancée. Don smiled at me, apparently indicating that this was a good thing. He moved off to the pool and a refreshing swim.

Deke, Logan, and Steve restarted their assault on my fiancée. This time the orientation of their bodies was different - better than ever from my perspective. As Logan prepared to spear his cock into her, this time I had a front row seat so to speak, only a couple of feet from ground zero. He used his hard cock to rap on her clit and then to plow up and down her oozing slit. When he was ready, he used one hand to spread her labia until we both could see her pink and drippy vaginal hole. He aimed and thrust forward, slamming his body completely into hers and filling her in an instant with his tube of man meat. I could see every part of his cock slide into her body. I about came. KC did.

As I looked up at KC's face, she was looking right at me. She wanted me to see his cock slide into her. She wanted me to hear the men talk to her about what a slut she was, how they loved fucking her, and how they planned to do this in the future. She wanted me to see her body covered in their cum and her fuck juices, and sucking on their cocks and balls. She wanted me to see her pussy, ass, and face dripping with their cum. She wanted me to watch her cum on Logan's cock. This was the position that enabled all that to happen and she knew it. I got a coy smile from her because she knew she'd been successful - and at great risk to our relationship. She was pushing the boundaries. Her look changed; she still wasn't sure of my decision, but she was sure about to have another orgasm.

Logan sped up, his strokes getting faster and longer, and then he froze with his cock buried deep inside my fiancée. He was cumming in her yet again. I could see the pulses in his ball sack and just the way his lower body seemed to spasm. He said to KC, "God, you are the best fuck of my life."

Logan backed away from her, his cock dripping in excess cum. KC twisted slightly and flashed those of us watching a good look at her pussy. Her slit looked pink, swollen, used, moist, open, and had creamy white cum oozing from deep inside her - Logan's recent shot plus several others. My gut wrenched as though I'd been punched hard in my belly. I knew he came in her, but knowing and seeing were different things.

I felt the nasty emotions again. This time I started to go back to my mindfulness and to turn my thinking around. I based my paradigm shift on what I'd thought a few minutes earlier, by turning the negative things into good positive statements that I liked - statements that I believed and could live by.

I know KC loves me; I believe her when she tells me this. She has been exceptionally honest with me, and doesn't want to cheat, so she is trying to be sure I know what she's apt to do with other men and women. I am more than adequate as a lover; I just made love to five women, and still have staying power to do more. Those women have told me they love me. No one has been trying to humiliate me or cuckold me. We are exhibitionists at heart; otherwise we all would have gone into a bedroom for privacy. KC wanted me to have sex with other women so I would have other positive experiences to compare her to; the comparison still puts her in top place in my heart and as a lover. Instead of avoiding me, she has ramped up the frequency and intensity of our sexual relationship to a new high; I could barely keep up with her the past weeks. She is highly sensitive to my feelings, and a sensitive person for others; she has worried my final decision but kept a lot of those concerns hidden so I didn't worry further or make a premature decision. I know KC could live anywhere she wanted to live, but she chose to live with me because she loves me and loves living with me. Yes, she likes our neighborhood and will probably fuck many of the men in it, but she's been doing that everywhere she lived for almost two decades - there's nothing inconsistent there to worry about. I love KC.

Deke had replaced Logan, and when I looked over at KC I saw him pumping his cock into her cum covered body eager for another orgasm. He was using her as his personal cum bucket. Despite what I saw, I felt a wave of compersion wash over me. I suddenly hoped he was touching her in the right places, and that she'd soon have another orgasm under his care. I know she liked to be pasted with cum occasionally, and the men had certainly helped her with that kink.

KC had started to suck on Logan and Steve as Deke pounded into her cunt with his cock. The two men at her head were watching the union of KC and Deke, and my eyes were drawn there too. That was where the crux of a good fuck lay - cock in cunt, tab A in slot B. KC lay back and pulled her legs with each hand, knees bent, totally exposing herself to Deke and to the rest of us as we watched his cock piston into her.

Deke's cock flopped out of her at one point. He wasn't steel-like. From what I could tell he'd already cum three, maybe four times. KC's hand reached down and grabbed his shaft. She jerked his shaft a few times and guided him back into her body. As she did, I saw her engagement ring sparkle again. Oh, God, this was hot.

KC looked at me, but I couldn't read her expression. She had two cocks in her mouth, and another in her pussy. I couldn't read her expression. I suddenly had the thought, 'What if KC has decided to reject me?' Had I waited too long to decide, and she'd given up on me. I tried to push the thought aside. I'd know in only a few moments.

Edie was back with me. She inhaled my cock and gave me a world-class blowjob, restoring my sexual vitality and desire to fuck her senseless. Edie had one hot body - luscious breasts, a trim waist, sexy hips, and a pussy that tasted like the nectar of the gods. I maneuvered us into a sixty-nine so I could eat her as she did magic on my well-used cock.

Eventually, Edie spun around, and sank her body down on my cock, straddling me unlike before when we'd fucked and I was over her. After about ten strokes into her, she looked up at me. "Tell me what you're thinking. Tell me what it feels like to have to decide about KC and her fucking other men sometimes as we fuck next to her, and she's having her brains fucked out. Talk it out with me while you fuck me - oh God, you feel good inside me. We are going to do this a lot from now on; I hope you know that."

"Edie, I'm supposed to be focused on you, not talking about KC and me." I wanted to answer her, but I also remembered how remiss I'd been the last time we'd been in a similar situation.

"Nonsense. You won't focus on me until you've finished with your decision. Talk to me, Lover," Edie whispered.

"OK, but please don't feel that I don't love you." I paused to find a starting point, and my cock kept moving in and out of Edie. I could tell we'd go a long time. Of course, I glanced over at KC too.

"I'll start with the obvious," I said. "I've had a lot of sex in the past months with people I never would have thought - you, Marcie, Kelsey, and Cameron. And then there's my incestuous relationship with Darlene, and my one true love KC. I've been ... prolific might be the word. That's more than KC, until tonight, and a total change of behavior, and I don't want to go back to the old me. I like the variety. I can appreciate what KC experiences when I think of it that way. I've learned that we have to be open with each other, and to pay attention to each other's intimacy needs, even when those feelings involve someone else and sex. That's a huge change for me.

"Next, everyone I trust tells me KC's request to be with other men shouldn't be a show stopper. I've learned that in today's world, I need to bend my thinking and emotions and values so I can be with the woman I love. Despite her fucking the other men, I can feel her emotional closeness; I've lost nothing, and maybe gained.

"I have more feelings of compersion now that I understand the concept. As she's next to us fucking Deke, I want her to have a good experience - to get royally fucked, loved, and slutted just as she wants. I even want to help make that happen for her in the future. I want to make KC happy, and I know for sure that fucking some other guys now and then is part of what I can help her with by not turning into an asshole about it. If she's happy, then I'm happy."

Edie urged me on, "Keep going; you're on a roll."

"I let my ego get in the way too much these past months - even years. My ego was scared of losing KC; now I know I have to let go, in order to have her. I worried that I'd be humiliated and cuckolded and shamed in front of my neighbors and friends. Those feelings are an egoic state of mind I choose not to accept. Others will only care if I respond. Further, I've come to realize tonight that in the heat of a sexual event like this, I just don't care. I'm just fine with my manhood.

"I've taken control of my thoughts. I'm not allowing other peoples' judgments of me or what KC is doing to matter. What's bad for one person is ideal for another. Moreover, I've discovered that most of us have some major sexual kinks. I've never thought much about lapping up a cum sodden cunt, anal sex, or having someone stroke my prostate to facilitate my orgasm. I've discovered that many people think each of those is really kinky, but I do them. There's other stuff I'm open to do now too. I feel liberated. So, KC fucking some other guy is kinky for some people, but not for me any more.

"Cameron told me the greatest sin is the unlived life. I understand that today in terms of actualizing our sexuality. KC needs other men. I need other women. We need each other. The three can coexist simultaneously.

"I've also discovered that sex is fun. I am having fun right now fucking you and loving you, and I hope you are too."

Edie nodded enthusiastically.

I focused on Edie's breasts for a couple of minutes, biting and sucking on them as I continued to drive my cock into her. As I did, I became aware that in the time we'd been talking that Deke had cum in KC, and that Logan and Steve had cum all over her face, tits, pussy and lower abdomen. They declared they were done for the night and maybe the coming week. They rose and kissed KC. "Here babe. We're cooked for a long while - like days. We're going find the bar." The three nude men strolled out of the spa area, their wet flaccid cocks swinging in the breeze as they walked away. Deke's cock still had the sheen of KC's juices on it.

KC glanced over to where Edie and I continued to fuck. She had a huge question mark on her face. She was now through with her treason to a traditional relationship. I read her perfectly. She'd been a total slut for hours with her old friends and even with our neighbor, and now she had to face to music as to what I'd decided. Could I live with her being a slut once in a while? Had she pushed me too far? Were we through?

I had her attention. I also realized that many others were around us on the other chaises: Don and the bimbo were making out, but frequently looking over at me; Darlene was snuggled into Tyler's arms watching me; Marcie was snuggled into Doug, who in turn lay back against the dark haired girl he'd been fucking earlier - they were focused on what I'd do next. Cameron lay next to me on a chaise in the arms of three men who were sensuously stroking her body; she smiled and nodding encouragingly for me to pay attention to KC. Peter was holding Amber, our hostess; I hadn't seen them, but they'd apparently had a nice fuck behind me as I'd focused on Edie and KC. A cluster of naked people on the patio were looking in our direction. Everyone looked content, and everyone was looking at me to see what I'd say or do next. Would I run for door, the way I'd done before? Would I curse and scream at KC? Would I walk away?

I smiled at KC, and said, "With Edie's indulgence and forgiveness just this once, I have a cleanup job to do." I caught a broad grin from Edie, and a puzzled look from KC.

I rolled to my side, extracting from Edie's snug moistness, and ended up with my face conveniently in front of KC's sodden pussy and body. The cum from the three men ran every which way: from her vagina, her ass, and the whole area from forehead to knees - but especially her pussy. She smelled like KC, and she smelled like boat loads of cum. I ran my tongue around the whole area of her groin collecting sperm as I went. I then rose and carried the load up to KC's mouth, where I French-kissed with her. We traded the load back and forth before we each swallowed. We were sharing her experience of the other men. I chuckled; a man's got to have some kinks; this was only one of mine. I repeated the move a couple of times, and there was still a large volume of white stickiness left to clean up that I decided to ignore for the time being.

KC's eyes were as big as saucers as she watched my every move. She was still trying to read me. I put my shaft, still sticky with the residue from Edie's wet pussy, deep into KC's pussy and started to slow fuck her. As each minute went by I increased my speed. I put one of her legs up to my shoulder to tilt her hips and raise her vagina to a better height for my penetration.

KC's eyes were locked on mine. She was trying to read my expression, but then her eyes started to weep. The tears rolled down her cheeks and the sides of her face into her ears and onto the chaise pillow. I think she knew my answer. She'd figured it out for sure. She started to sob. I made to stop our lovemaking, but she screamed, "NO, KEEP FUCKING ME. MAKE LOVE TO ME - FOREVER AND EVER. NEVER STOP." After that, the sobs became wails of happiness.

Edie poked at me, "God, Matt. For Christ's sake, will you say something, you dork! We know, but say it out loud."

I was fucking KC with abandon in that instant, and I felt the cum bubbling up inside me. Every stroke I took was forcing the cum the other men had injected into KC from inside her; it was squirting out and running down KC's ass and my balls onto the chaise cushion. I was reclaiming my soul mate - my own true love - the woman I would marry - the woman I loved more than life itself. I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. My hips blurred as I pumped into KC. She raised her other leg to my shoulder and rotated her ass off the lounger so I could go even deeper. She wanted to maximize our coupling. Her arms clutched onto any part of me she could touch, and then I opened her legs and bent my head down so we could kiss - an act hard to do because of the intensity of our lovemaking. KC held my face and looked deep into my eyes, as she continued to cry. As my back started to arch, I felt KC's vagina spasm around my cock in the most intense orgasm she'd ever had - it went on for several minutes and almost made her pass out. I'd never seen her respond like this. KC repeatedly moaned, "Oh, God." I blasted my seed into my fiancée - a delivery filled with love.