Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do!" he grins. " I was hoping you'd say that," he chuckles. "So what were you thinking before? Cause I really, really, really want to know. " He leans close again and kisses my neck, nuzzling. His wet tongue slides along my ear.

I quiver. He reaches up and turns off the lamp.

"I see you like that," he whispers in my ear.

I moan quietly, "Yes." Crackles of light dance across the room. The thunder booms overhead as the storm moves closer.

"Tell me what you were thinking," he gently blows, "tell me."

"Not fair," I sigh deeply, as desire ripples through me. The energy crackles between us.

"Ahhhhh, who says I have to be fair," he chuckles as he sucks on my earlobe.

Two can play this game, I smile. My hands begin to roam over his chest.

"Now who's not being fair," he whispers, panting softly.

"Not me," I giggle as I pull his shirt off. My hands lightly trace circles around his hard nipples, flicking.

"Damn, you sure know how to distract a guy." he moans softly as he leans back to allow for better access.

"That's the whole point," I say with my lips pressed against his smooth skin. My tongue licks a long slow stroke across his taut nipple. I gently bite, nibble. I crawl onto his lap and devour his mouth in a hard kiss and press my body against his. My hands grab his hair to keep him as close as possible. My mouth and tongue lavish wet kisses all over his cheeks, eyes and chin. I draw his hands over his head and lock them in mine. "Now I have you," I whisper ", As I breathe heavily

"Ummmm, you do, what are you going do now?" he challenges. He pants faster, harder.

"Hummm, would you like it if I did this?" I rub my breasts against his chest. My hard peaks tease him. I sit back and look into his eyes. I can see the desire, it makes me shiver. "What about this?" I say softly as I grind my ass into his groin. I can feel his hardness. "Ahhhhh, that feels so good," I moan. Sparks jump between us. My body turns to molten liquid. I release his hands so I can unbuckle his belt. I tear at his clothes, careful not to injure him as I unzip his jeans. His silk boxers slide over my palm as I cup his swollen cock. I open the slit of his boxers to expose him, hard and ready. He lifts his ass and I slide the boxes off. I sigh in pleasure as I drop my head. My mouth trails light kisses along his hard shaft. My wet tongue licks a path to his satin balls. I gently suck them deep inside my mouth. Then I repeat the process back to his head. My hot tongue softly probes, swirling around and around. I lick the rim, and ever so slowly suck him inside my hot, moist mouth inch by inch. My tongue caresses the underside, suckling, I take him deeper and deeper.

"Ooooh...Ahhhhh..." he sighs between heavy pants. The room is aglow with lightening flashes, the thunder booms loudly.

My tongue wraps around his shaft, caressing. My tongue, undulates slowly along his length. I savor the salty tang of his essence, the satin texture. I continue to envelope him deeply in my mouth.

Suddenly he pulls away. He looks at me intensely. Our passion builds with the storm. We frantically kiss, as we meld into one another. He rips at my clothes. He removes them quickly. He positions me over the loveseat so that we can look out the window as the storm rages on. Our reflection shimmers in the glass. He grabs my hair and gently pulls my head back. One hand caresses my neck as the other checks my readiness. He kisses my neck. His wet tongue slides across my ear. I am so wet. I moan loudly. My breath comes in short heavy pants. He guides his hard cock to my opening. In one slow stroke he is buried deeply in my puss.

" Do you like that", he whispers.

"Yes", I hiss.

He continues to pump deep inside in long slow strokes. The pace quickens The storm outside rages on. Harder and faster he strokes. The room is full of power. Passion and nature collide in a whirlwind of energy as our orgasm builds. As we reach the crest of desire, our bodies explode in unison with a burst of lightening. Tingles of intense sensation flow over and through our sweat covered bodies. Thunder and lightening rumble on as jolts of electricity dance over us in wave after wave of pleasure.

"So, tell me, what are your plans for the next few days?" He winks at me. A mischievous grin appears on his handsome face.

"I was thinking that there is a place I'd like to show you". I wink back, a rosy blush caresses my face.

12