Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this looks so refreshing!" Zoë yells as she wades into the pool and swims across it to stand under the waterfall. She looks gorgeous with her tits sticking out from the heavy cascade of water that almost hides the rest of her as she rinses her hair and body of the salt from the sea and the sweat of the jungle.

I follow her into the cool water. "Oh Serge there's soap and shampoo here by the falls!" Zoë yells as she starts to wash the grime and sweat of our travels off her body.

When I reach her she begins to wash me as well and my cock rises yet again. I reach between us to run my hands up and down her soapy body, paying close attention to her tits then between her legs to play with her clit. Zoë starts to push me away saying, "Somebody might see us." But she stops as I lean forward to take a wet and slightly soapy nipple into my mouth to nibble and gently bite it while I continued to play with her clit and slide my fingers deep into her. "Oh, oh, but I wanted to wait until we got to our room," she moans into my ear. "Oh, God, I'm cumming already, Ah! I am so horny. Fuck me in the waterfall, Baby!"

Zoë puts her arms around my neck and lifts her feet up off the bottom of the pool to wrap her legs around my waist then raises herself up enough that my cock is at the entrance to her warmth. She then slowly sinks down to impale herself onto my thick hard manhood with a throaty growl.

"Walk us into the waterfall," she moans as she starts to buck and hump her pussy onto my cock. I hold her lovely ass while I move us under the falling water and begin to fuck her as the water pounds down on our heads. Our bodies crash together in our lust and send waves out across the small pool until I can feel my balls tighten and my cock thickens even more signaling to Zoë that I am going to cum. Feeling this she puts her head back and cries out in her own orgasm as I stiffen and cum deep in her. She puts her head onto my chest as she pants and her hips continue to slowly rock onto me while she comes down from her orgasmic bliss. After I move us out into calmer water Zoë sighs by my ear, "Fuck, Serge, that was the most sensual and erotic thing we have ever done. I'm glad we didn't wait for the room.

"This really is paradise after all" Zoë sighs a long time later as she lays in the water and floats on her back off my still semi hard cock towards the shore with her breasts poking up out of the cool water and looking like two large and very pretty islands. After rinsing the last of the soap off under the waterfall, I follow Zoë to the shore and pick up the large, soft towel I find on a chair to dry myself. There are fresh sarongs under our towels but Zoë hasn't put hers on yet. She is sitting naked in her chair with her legs spread wide showing her freshly fucked pussy with my white cum dripping out of it and sipping on the Mai Tai that she has found waiting for her. I pick up my drink and raising my glass in a toast I take a long sip from it.

"I guess somebody did see us after all," I chuckle.

"MMMMM," we both hum.

"Serge," Zoë purrs, "I want to walk into Paradise naked now. Like the day I was born. Is that OK? Do you think that's too much?"

"No, Zoë," I say as I drop the sarong from my hand. "Let's go, the hotel has got to be just around the corner up ahead, but, I think that you should go into the pool once more. You have my cum dripping down your thighs."

"You too. Your cock is covered in our juices."

We wash ourselves off in the pool and wade out to see where we have ended up in our haste to have an exotic vacation.

~oo00O00oo~

Hand in hand, we step forward into Paradise as naked as Adam and Eve. We have been calmed in the sun on the beach, purged by the sweaty heat of the jungle, and finally made love in a cooling tropical pool complete with waterfall before cleansing ourselves.

The path turns one last time and we walk out of the forest into a well-tended and lush tropical garden to see the resort of our dreams spread out below us under an immense palm grove with a wide stream winding through its centre.

"Oh, Baby, this is almost too much," Zoë, gasps as she looks down at the vista spread out below us.

"MMMMM," is all I can say as I, too, am stunned at what I see.

Yes, we both had looked closely at the brochure and the web site in our hurry to pick a dream vacation, but to see Paradise in person proves to be heart stopping. We have entered the resort from the east and in front of us we see the hotel surrounded by its gardens and shaded by tall palm trees.

The hotel part of the resort is three buildings forming an arc framing a huge swimming pool. The centre building is a huge mansion built in the late eighteenth century by an eccentric and very rich French noble who had fallen in love with a woman from this beautiful island. Built high on the long sloping hill to catch the trade winds the mansion is two stories high from the back where we can see it and three on the front facing the pool and its garden. Every floor has a wide veranda going completely around the house each held up by tall columns which continue up to support the vast palm thatched roof. The roof and verandas provide much needed shade for the many windowed converted house. We can see that there isn't a single pane of glass; all the windows are open to let the wind blow through to help to keep the building cool. There are stout shutters for when the weather gets stormy if it has the balls to do that in Paradise. The two more recent wings hold the hotel's rooms and they faithfully copy the style of the main house. All three buildings are a bright yellow with white trim.

~oo00O00oo~

Aiata and Teiki are waiting for us when we finally reach the hotel. After we climb the five steps to the veranda, they step forward to place fragrant leis about our necks with Aiata kissing me on the cheek while Teiki does the same for Zoë.

"Welcome to Paradise." they intone solemnly, "Please come inside and let us share our hospitality with you."

We follow them across the wide veranda into the deep shade it affords and through the wide, tall six meters high doorway into the lobby. Inside is a room that spans the entire width of the old house. I can see the lagoon through the open doorway at the other end more than thirty meters away.

"The old Frenchman certainly built big," I think to myself.

On our right is a bar and lounge; to our left is, of all things, a fireplace with an oil painting above it of a man in nineteenth century clothes standing behind a gorgeous bare breasted island woman seated in an ornate armchair. The same chair is still there by the fireplace.

"Serge, that painting is a Gauguin," Zoë whispers.

"Yes, Gauguin stayed here often." Teiki turns and tells us, "That is a painting he did of the Monsieur and Tahiata, which means cloud in our language."

The lobby is filled with bamboo couches and arm chairs and is crowded with people standing and sitting in all manner of dress from nude to g-strings, sarongs and everything else I can imagine.

Zoë pauses in the doorway. "Oh, Serge, I'm not so sure now." she moans, "I felt so brave at the waterfall, but now I don't know if I can walk nude to the front desk with all these people watching me. They'll see my puffy pussy and know that we've just fucked."

Aiata leans over and whispers in my Lover's ear.

"Yes, you're right, Aiata," Zoë says in a loud, firm voice and continues into the lobby behind Teiki with her head held high and her shoulders held back to show off her perky breasts.

I hurry to catch up with Zoë and ask, "What did Aiata just say to you to so quickly change your mind."

Zoë smiles a true Mona Lisa grin and answers, "She said that everyone is naked under their clothes. Be proud."

"MMMMMM," I say. "A very wise lady."

"Yes."

As we approach the ornate antique front desk Iman walks around it to greet us still completely nude, "Welcome to The Mansion Zoë and Serge. Here, sit down and I'll help you pick out your room," she says as she points us to some comfortable chairs.

"Your staff are so nice and polite, Iman," Zoë says as we sit and accept another Mai Tai from another topless island waitress wearing an even shorter sarong than Aiata's. Her breasts hang nicely from her chest as she bends over to serve us.

"Staff." Iman laughs, "Jean Claude and I are the only staff here!"

"What, I don't understand."

"The islanders own the resort, Zoë; we work for them. They are probably the richest people living in the Pacific. Not counting their guests of course."

"Except for us; we're only here because we've just won a small lottery," I reply.

"Don't worry about that, Serge. You're here now and I think that you both will fit in quite well," she answers as she smiles and glances at Zoë's exposed pussy showing that she knows about our fun in the waterfall. She winks at Zoë who blushes bright red. "Now, let's pick out your room," Iman says as she looks at her computer.

"We have rooms here in the The Mansion or 'huts' in the palm grove on the other side of The Stream and beach 'shacks' down by the lagoon, plus the pier 'villas' of course. But wait, oh, look at this; one of the best shacks in the resort has just become available. Oh, Zoë, you will love this. We call it The Cliff house, and it really is on a low cliff overlooking the lagoon and The Moon Pool. If you're willing to wait an extra hour or two while we clean and prepare it for you it's yours until you wish to try something else."

We look at the pictures of the 'shack'; hell, it's a small house and we say that we'll take it.

"Good, I thought you would," Iman answers as she works furiously away at her laptop.

"Have our new guests picked a room yet, Iman?" Jean Claude asks as he walks towards us in our corner of the lobby with his cock swaying in it's nest of dark pubic hair.

"Yes, they are lucky, Lydia and Harold have moved back to their favorite room here in The Mansion so Zoë and Serge have taken The Cliff house. Would you like to wait for your room down at The Pool? We have a cabana reserved for you just down the steps out front."

When we both nod yes, Jean Claude snaps his fingers and Aiata appears by his side instantly. "Would you be kind enough to show our new guests to their cabana, please?"

"Of course," Aiata says as Jean Claude, ever the true Frenchman helps Zoë to her feet with a flourish worthy of Versailles.

Aiata hugs Zoë with one arm and gathers me in with the other before leading us out the front doorway of the lobby onto the wide veranda where she stops to let us take in the view. Below us is a cobblestone concourse that stretches the length of the three buildings with booths and shops both out in the sun and in the ground floors of the two hotel wings under the shade of the verandas above them. Beyond the concourse is The Pool. It is a huge almost round shape with small artificial islands spotted through the centre with each connected to the other by a labyrinth of little bridges. There is what looks to be hundreds of people at the pool and wandering about on the concourse all nude or as close to it as they want. Looking farther out, I see the palm grove spread out below us reaching to the sandy shore of the lagoon. Through the canopy of fronds, there are other thatched roofed buildings and glimpses of The Stream as it winds its way to the sea.

Aiata leads us down the stairs and across the concourse toward The Pool and a row of thatch roofed cabanas. She stops at the open doorway to one of them and waves us in saying, "Marania will look after you here in your cabana until Nunui comes to drive you to your shack when it's ready."

We walk around a privacy screen, which seems to be the norm here instead of doors, into our cabana where a pretty bare breasted island girl wearing a very short sarong tied at her right hip greets us.

"Hello, Zoë and Serge, I am Marania your cabana girl. Would you like to rest inside or out in the sun?"

"We do have to lose these tan lines, Marania," Zoë says as she caresses her breasts and looks at my white crotch.

"Of course, this way then please," our cabana girl answers as she turns to lead us out onto the patio by the pool. Outside we find a double wide lounge chair waiting for us with small tables on each side holding tall glasses of fruit juice with huge beads of sweat rolling down their cool sides.

"Thank you," we say as we loll back on the lounger to soak up the hot sun. Marania disappears then returns to stand by Zoë's side of our seat with a bottle of suntan oil in her hand, "You really should put some sun block on. May I apply some for you, Madam?"

Zoë and I look at each other a second or two before she shrugs her shoulders and sits up to lean forward purring, "But of course, please do. When you're done with me you may do Serge as well."

"It would be my pleasure, Madam," Marania coos as she kneels by my lady to apply the oil to her, turning the experience into an erotic massage for her and touching every part of her body that she can reach as Zoë lies on her stomach. Zoë moans contentedly and spreads her legs when asked to allow the island girl to apply the oil to her tender pussy. When she is finished, oiling Zoë's back Marania stands up to allow her to lay there with a sigh.

"It's your turn for the sun block on your back now, sir."

I sit up and pulling my knees up I grab them to lean forward so Marania can apply the suntan oil to my back and hide the latest hardon of the day. I had just thought that I was doing so well at keeping my arousals down to a dull roar, until now. Marania kneels beside me and orders me onto my stomach so she can do my back and I quickly comply to hide my raging erection. Her small, strong fingers start on my shoulders and work their way down my back; finding all my sore muscles. When she reaches my waist, her tiny hands move down onto my ass and she massages the oil into me; even into the crack of my ass and down onto the back side of my balls after asking me to spread my legs for her as well. She then finishes my back by oiling my legs. Marania strolls to the foot of our lounger to kneel on it between us "If you would turn over, sir, I can finish applying your sun block to your front."

Zoë can't hide the chuckle in her voice as she says, "I think Serge needs to rest for a while, don't you, Marania. You can do my front first, if you please."

"Of course, Madam."

I feel Marania shift to begin Zoë's oil massage. By the time she is done I swear Zoë has reached at least two orgasms as other guests walk by our cabana unaware or maybe not even caring. There are some very positive advantages to being a woman and being able to discreetly cum in public without most people even noticing. For a man to achieve even one orgasm like that it is more than obvious and a little messy.

"Thank you Marania, I think I would like another Mai Tai please. Oh, and I think Serge is ready to have his front done now when you get back."

Both girls start giggling as I hear our cabana girl move toward the bar in back. I look at Zoë as she rolls onto her stomach beside me to see her looking over at me with a very satisfied smile on her face. "That was the best massage I've ever had. Your turn next, Baby."

"This really a full service resort isn't it."

"Are you still hard Serge?"

"Yeah, but, you know like Teiki says nobody notices, right. To hell with being embarrassed," I say as I roll over onto my back to let my cock lay like a thick log on my stomach.

"My, I haven't seen you so erect since this morning," Zoë laughs as she stares at my hard cock with its thick head reaching past my navel.

Marania returns with Zoë's drink and a glass of ice water for me.

"Good idea, Marania, Serge looks like he will need that. His mouth is already dry"

"Thank you Madam," she purrs then looks me over with a smile in her eyes, "I see you're ready for me to finish your massage, sir."

Marania retrieves her sun block oil and stands behind my head as I lie on the lounger; giving me a wonderful view of the underside of her tits swaying above me as she leans over my face to pour warm oil over my chest and begin to rub it in. By the time, her hands reach my stomach her ripe brown tits are hanging right over my face. I can reach out with my tongue to lick a nipple if I was brave enough.

My masseuse stops there to stand and take the oil with her to the foot of our double lounger. Looking right at my cock Marania says, "Please spread your legs, Sir, so I can kneel between them and finish putting your sun block on. It's very important to get it rubbed in properly so you don't burn." Feeling very exposed I spread my legs wide and then wider still as Marania walks on her knees up the lounger between my legs until she her knees are pressing my thighs apart. The two rings in my pierced cock and the two on my balls glint in the hot sun.

"Oh, John, look at that man; he has rings in his pens!" a woman yells. "Oooh, I wonder what they would feel like in my pussy as they rubbed up and down. Maybe there is a tattoo shop in the town on the other side of the island that will pierce yours for me. Do you think you would like that?"

"Yes, Dear, that would be fine and I would love for you to get me pierced just to make you happy, but isn't there a healing time? I might not be able to fuck you or anyone else for quite some time."

"Oh dear me, I never thought of that. Pity."

"Maybe she will let you fuck him, Dear, and then if you like it we can have it done at home in Boston when we get back."

The last thing I hear, as the couple walks on down the beach in front us and out of earshot is "I liked his pierced nipples too, John."

Marania giggles and whispers to us "That's Gladys and her husband John. Very old money there, I'm told, and all of it hers. I shouldn't tell you this but she has managed to fuck quite a few men here in Paradise while she makes John watch after tying him to a chair."

"What about the men's partners?"

"Oh, she always finds a stud to take care of them while she has her way with their men. Either that or she will take her to her bed as well. That happens a lot here at the resort." "Hmmm," We both look at each other.

"Now let's finish putting on your sun block, Sir."

The girl pours oil onto my stomach and begins to massage it in. When she reaches the area under my cock, she simply lifts it with one hand while she continues to rub the oil into my body with the other. When she is done, she lays my cock back down and moves on to do my thighs but not before gently caressing the length of my hardness with her oily hands. When she is done with my legs she smiles at me and moves back up to apply even more oil on my cock before taking it in both her small hands to begin rubbing it in. "It's best to make sure that we get the oil into all the wrinkles," Marania giggles.

I can't believe that I am getting a hand job in front of my Lady and anyone that happens to walk by our cabana. Then I think about how Zoë had at least two discrete orgasms while getting her massage but when a man is excited he is just a little too obvious with his hard cock jutting out as Marania rubs her hands up and down me. I begin to feel more than a little embarrassed and mumble, "Can you do this here in the open like this, Marania?"

"Of course, Sir, this is Paradise."

Zoë is amused at my embarrassment and rolls on her side to watch the show, "I have to see this." she purrs, "My Lover is getting a hand job right in front of me. And in public, no less!"

Marania strokes me until she feels that I am going to cum then looks at Zoë "Do you mind if I take his cum in my mouth? It saves cleaning up after."

"Umm, er, of course, yes that would be fine."

"Thank you, Madam. Would you like his cum from my mouth after?" Marania asks as she lowers her head to place her mouth around the head of my cock while she continues to pump me faster and faster until I do cum in her mouth.