Paradise

Story Info
We all hve our own definition of Paradise.
8.6k words
4.43
75.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The piercing sound of my alarm clock woke me from a light sleep. I jumped from bed and headed for the shower. Now normally I would have loved to sleep in on Saturday morning, but today I was going to Paradise.

I grabbed the car keys and waited for my mother to join me, so I could give her a ride to her hair appointment, and when she did we were off. The short trip filled with idle chit chat, until we pulled into the parking lot.

“Thanks honey, see yah in an hour,” my mother said as she slammed the door shut, on her beat up Chevy Nova.

I watched as she entered the hair salon and then I quickly sped off to the record store. I picked up a new CD, before quickly racing back to pick her up. Even if I had to wait awhile, for her at the salon, it was always worth it.

The hair salon,(aptly named Paradise,) was like going to heaven for me, or it would have been for any other 18-year-old guy, for that matter. I mean the place was always full of sexy woman, looking their best. Every time my mom had an hair appointment, I would try to come up with some sort of excuse to borrow her car, since I didn’t own my own at that point. Then I would act disappointed when she informed me that she had a hair appointment, before offering to drop her off and pick her back up. Luckily for me, my mom had her hair done, like every other week, at least it seemed like she did.

Paradise was owned and operated by an older, although still sexy, dirty blonde woman, who was just starting to show her age. She had two full time employees. Sasha, a great looking blonde woman, in her late twenties, who also had a great looking body and then there was Farrar, a fiery redhead with sparkling green eyes and full luscious lips. Farrar was a little on the tall side, maybe 5’10”, but she had curves in all the right places. Her best feature was her full large breasts, which she always seemed to have on display. Although she looked younger, she had just celebrated her 21rst birthday. I even remember excitingly signing her birthday card, but will never forget the quick kiss she gave me when she read it.

I raced back into the parking lot of the hair salon, before quickly entering the main waiting area. I drew little or no attention, as they had seen me before and knew I was there just to pick up my mom. I quickly noticed a young woman also waiting there, reading a glamour magazine. I instantly thought I recognized her soft brown hair, as my heart raced. I sat down and stole a glance at her face. My suspicions were correct, it was the one and only, Kim Davis.

Kim was an 18-year-old, walking wet dream. She also knew it and used it every chance she could. She would walk the halls, at our school, dressed like she was walking the streets for a living. She also had the entire faculty eating out of her hand. Unfortunately for us guys, she also acted like all the high school boys were pond scum. You could say she was a highly sought after piece of ass, but an even more highly unattainable one.

I picked up a magazine and pretended to read it, but I was really watching Farrar washing some older ladies hair. I loved the way her breasts swayed as she scrubbed her scalp. I was definitely becoming aroused, especially when she bent over, while rinsing off the ladies hair, thus giving me a spectacular view of her cleavage, as she wore her tight blouse half open, just like she always did. I also watched the sexy Sasha, dressed in a tight T-shirt, and tighter jeans, styling my mom’s hair.

I guess I was too lost in my own private lust, to notice the owner enter the waiting area, followed by four rather imposing figures.

“Get up and get your fucking hands in the air!” A deep voice came booming through the room. In shock, I guess I didn’t act fast enough, because I was shoved from behind and went flying, landing at my mom’s feet. My mom helped me to my feet, while she was begging them to leave us alone. Ignoring my mom’s pleas and those of the older lady, who I quickly found out was Kim’s mom, they led us rather roughly into the back office.

They had us all line up in a line, shoulder to shoulder, hands in the air, except for the owner, who was being held by a huge man, a large knife pressed to her throat. The largest and the most vocal member of the group was carrying a sawed-off shotgun. He tried to calm everyone down, but his angry demeanor and his menacing gun, wasn’t helping the calm factor much.

He went on to make a speech about why they were doing this, but I was way too nervous to understand everything he said, at that point. From what I could make out, the owner and her husband had racked up a large gambling debt, and they were there to collect it. They also showed us an appointment book, which had all of our names and addresses in it, which he started reading off.

Two of the men suddenly left, with the owner in tow, while two of them stayed behind to watch us. A large man spoke first, calling himself Rocky, he quickly introduced his partner, Psycho. I noticed for the first time that Psycho was female. She was a rather tough looking woman, dressed in all black studded leather. She had blonde spiked hair and must have been six feet tall. Rocky was a large man himself, he must have been 6’4” and 260-270 pounds easy. He wore black jeans and a small white T-shirt, which showed off his large muscles and his numerous tattoos. He also wore a black Harley bandana over his head. Simply put, he looked mean.

I was standing by my mom, when Rocky suddenly grabbed me by the arm, throwing me into an office chair, as my mother begged him to leave me alone. I tried to get up, but he grabbed an electrical cord that was sitting on the office desk and wrapped it around my chest, and then around my arms and then the back of the chair. A bandanna was wrapped around my head and mouth, effectively gagging me, silencing my protests. My mother also tried to intervene, but she was pushed back into line by Psycho.

“Just so you don’t get any funny ideas about being a hero, and then I’d have to fucking hurt yah,” Rocky said, as he laughed at me, while slapping my face.

“Now girls,” Rocky announced, while I was left to watch from my chair, helplessness flooding through me, as he started to circle the woman. “We have so time to kill until my partner’s come back with our money, but I’ll make this promise to you all, if you all behave and do like I tell yah, nobody gets hurt and we all go home happy.”

Rocky went down the line and asked each of the women if she agreed. He started with my mother who was standing at the far end of the line. Kim’s mom was next, followed by Kim, Sasha and then Farrar, who was standing right in front of me. Each of them said they did or at least nodded. I could tell they were all extremely nervous and honestly so was I.

“First, I see you have some jewelry I might be interested in, and some other stuff, I might be interested in,” Rocky said while looking down the front of Sasha’s V-neck T-shirt. Sasha tried to protest, but was cut off by a quick punch to the stomach, which brought screams of protests from the other women.

“Like I said, if you don’t fight me, I wouldn’t hurt you!” Rocky growled, as he pushed the other women back into line, before he bent over and helped Sasha up off the floor.

“C‘mon, I didn’t hit yah that hard,” he said to Sasha, as he wiped away some of her tears, then he grabbed her arms and put them back over her head, finishing by giving her a small kiss on the lips.

Rocky started to circle in front of the women as he barked at them. “Ok, from now on, if you talk without being asked a fucking question, or you fight me, or grab me, or protest, or any of that shit, you’re going have to deal with our friends, who are standing right next to the phone. We’ll send them over to visit yah house’s, and believe me, they ain’t as nice as me, so the fucking choice is yours.”

Although neither of them was brandishing a weapon, I could see the fear that this put into the women, as I’m sure most of them had someone at home waiting for them. I looked at my mother and we shared concerned looks. We lived with her sister and her two young boys, moving in a couple of years ago, after my mothers third marriage fell apart, so I figured I should just sit there and not try to break free, at least that would be my excuse, but to be totally honest, I found this all strangely exciting, things like this just didn’t happen to me.

“Let’s try this again,” Rocky said. He stood right in front of my mother. He reached up and undid both of her earrings and unclasped her necklace. He put them in a small sack, it was one of those purple Crown Royal bags that it comes in.

I breathed a sign of relief as he shifted over to Mrs. Davis, her hair still wet. He looked at her wedding ring, but just said. “I ain’t getting married, so I don’t need one of those, plus it looks like it costs ten fucking bucks.”

He proceeded down the line and took the jewelry he wanted from each of the woman and put it into the bag, which he handed to Psycho, when he was finished.

“With you hands in the air like that, I think it’s time for a quick pat down, just like the pigs did to me, just to make sure you ain‘t hiding anything on me,” Rocky hissed.

Rocky again started with my mother; who was fidgeting nervously. He stood behind her and began to run his hands up and down her body. I did my best to look away, as I knew there wasn’t much I could do about it and didn’t really care to see her being felt up by this creep.

He moved on to search Mrs. Davis next. I kept my head looking down, trying to make it look like I wasn’t watching. I must say, he was giving her a thorough going over. Mrs. Davis was squirming about, especially when his hands reached around and fondled her smallish breasts, over her dress.

He had to tell Mrs. Davis to relax several times, when he moved on to her daughter’s search. The more Mrs. Davis complained, the more he took his time with Kim’s search. I noticed that Kim’s eyes were closed tight, like she was trying to zone out what was happening. My eyes widened as her breasts also drew some attention. “If he only knew how many nights I dreamed of doing that.” I thought, as my groin stirred and then quickly felling dirty for thinking it.

He moved on next to Sasha, spending even more time on her search. He made lewd comments into her ear about her body and what he wanted to do with it, which made Sasha squirm. He spent ample time on her large breasts, finally finishing by slipping his hands under the bottom of her small shirt and lifting it up, bunching it over the top of her breasts, which were now only covered only by a small white push up bra, that only half covered her large nipples.

I looked up, to get a better look, until Sasha’s eyes meet mine. I quickly looked back down, embarrassed that I had been caught looking. I knew in my head I shouldn't be enjoying this, but my little head was saying something else, as it began to grow. It grew even more as Farrar’s search began, but hers ended rather quickly, almost as if he was growing impatient and wanted to move on.

He moved back in front of the group, All the women’s eyes were on him as he leaned up against the office desk that was in the center of the room. The back of my chair also rested against it. Rocky was facing the women, along with Psycho, who was sitting on the desk, leaning her head on his shoulder. They were whispering something, probably their next move. Rocky was even smiling, as if he liked their plan.

“All right, you babes are all doing fine, it won’t be long now. I have to tell yah though, some of yah have got some great fucking tits, some major league hooters. I personally love big tits, but my girl here, thinks some of yah, have tried to fool Mother Nature...C’mon you now what I mean,” Rocky said with a laugh.

“Please sir just let us go,” Sasha moaned, but they both laughed at her.

“How bout you Red...those real?” Rocky said, while pointing at Farrar.

I looked at Farrar, as did everyone else in the room I think, seemingly waiting for the answer. Suddenly you could hear a pin drop.

“Go ahead, you can answer,” Rocky finally whispered loudly. After another brief pause, she just shook her head back and forth.

“Thanks for not lying to me. I've had a nuff fake titted bimbos in my life to know the difference, when I feel them,” Rocky said as he laughed and then added. “C’mon let’s see those puppies!”

“Look you had your fun!” Sasha shrieked. which opened a volley of protest from the other women.

All’s Rocky did was pick up the phone and the room fell silent. Suddenly Psycho’s voice filled the air for the first time. “I think the bitch is afraid to show us her fake tits.”

Farrar’s head snapped up, looking at Rocky, then at me and back at Rocky. My heart was going a mile a minute.

“No I don’t think so,” Rocky said as he chuckled. “I think she’s embarrassed to show’em, with the little dude here.”

Rocky moved in front of my mother and asked her my age, to which she mumbled 18.

“18, the dudes a adult now. I think he might even like to see them as well,” he said as he moved back next to me, even patting me on the shoulder. “Any time now Sweetheart.”

“Am I actually going to get to see Farrar’s tits, that I have been lusting after?” I ashamedly thought.

“C’mon Red, let’s see if you got your monies worth!” Rocky barked.

After a brief pause, Farrar began to unbutton the rest of the buttons, on her small blue blouse. She pulled it out of her skirt, slipped it off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor. It felt like my head was going to explode.

“Hey, pick up that fucking thing and put it on the desk, right here!” Rocky barked, pointing to the desk next to him. Farrar quickly picked up the blouse and moved forward to the desk and placed it on the desk. There was just enough space for her to fit in between Rocky and myself.

“And while your here, lose that ugly bra,” came the next order.

I couldn't help but watch, out of the corner of my eye, as she slipped out of her black bra, which wasn’t so ugly to me, and placed it on the table. She returned back into line, but not before Rocky got himself a quick feel.

Farrar put her hands back over her head, but Rocky said she could put them down, if she kept them behind her. When she did this, I stole a quick peek, (ok maybe not that quick,) at Farrar's tits. Fake or not, they were amazing. She had a nice tan, which created greater looking tan lines. She had great large areola and nice bumpy nipples. I soaked in Farrar’s splendor, as I waited in nervous anticipation. I must also say she definitely got her monies worth.

“Looks like your next,” Rocky said pointing at Sasha, who was already half exposed. “Let’s see some real ones as well, and don’t worry ladies you’ll all get your shot, to show what you gut.”

I instantly realized I was going to get to see all of their tits, I cringed knowing my mom would be last, but it was Sasha’s turn now. Sasha just shook her head and finished removing her shirt. She moved to the table, unsnapped her bra and placed it on the table. I couldn't believe it, her left tit was so close to my face. I heard her groan and whimper, (please) and then she was shoved back in line. As she turned around I noticed her right nipple was wet with saliva, as it looked like Rocky wanted a little taste as well.

Sahsa had large breasts that hung just a little lower than Farrar’s fake ones, but were never the less impressive. The only thing about Sasha that I really couldn’t understand, was the tattoos that she sported on her left breast, right shoulder and lower back. “Why would such a beautiful woman want to paint her body with ink?” I asked myself.

It was a quick thought though, as Kim Davis was up next. As traumatic as this was, I know it must have pissed her off more that I was there, while this was happening to her, and judging by the dirty look she gave me, I guess I was right. I was also surprised that her mother didn’t even try to stop him, or her.

I watched every step she made, after taking off her T- shirt, that left her tits bare, since she never wore a bra. She never wore one probably because she didn’t need too, her medium sized tits stood high and proud, while her nipples were just slightly puffy, and stood upright, and probably because she was just a little bit of a cock-tease.

Kim returned to the line up and tried to cover her breasts with her hands, but Rocky was having none of that, as he quickly yelled at her. Her hands slowly dropped to her side, while her eyes burned a hole though me, but I just stared back at her perky tits. She even tried to cover them with her soft brown hair, but it just wasn’t quite long enough, much too my glee.

Kim’s mother went next. She looked a little confused, as she was the only one of the women that was wearing a one-piece dress. She was ordered to take it off and put it on the table. While she was there, Rocky slipped her bra off too and I watched as he pulled on her long pinkish nipples. When she returned to the line I could see that her nipples had become erect, at least they looked it. I know it’s a cliché, but they looked just like two long pink pencil erasers. When I looked at her face, she looked down at the floor in embarrassment, and then it was my turn for embarrassment. I looked away when my mother started to remove her blouse and bra. As excited as I was about seeing the other four women strip, it was killing me inside, that my mother had to go through this too. I tried to show her some respect when she returned to the line, focusing my gaze on the other women. I also knew that she had to be embarrassed to be topless in front of her son.

“Hell, I had Farrar’s large fun bags right in front of me,” I thought, before I also noticed my tented pants. “Jesus, I only hope my mother didn’t notice my erection, under my sweatpants, when she walked by,” I cringed, because there really wasn’t a whole lot I could do to hide it.

The phone suddenly rang and everyone in the room seemingly jumped. Psycho answered the phone and seemed relived, so I hopped it was the other men. She hung up and whispered something into Rocky’s ear. Everyone watched as a sly smile came across his lips.


‘Ok ladies, good news, my buddies are on their way back, seems like your blonde friend came through after all,” Rocky said and the women let out a collective sigh of relief, although it was short lived. “But we still gut some time,” he said with a laugh. “So why don’t we just strip off the rest, girls!”

A chorus of protest, from the women, followed, but Rocky just went down the line and told each woman to strip naked. He just stood, with folded arms, in front of them when he was done.

The women all looked at him with pleading eyes. Seemingly they were all ignored by Rocky, who just snapped his fingers and told them to strip again, even their panties. The women were looking at each other, like they were afraid to make the first move. Rocky suddenly snapped to attention and clapped his hands together loudly!

This seemed to startled the women. I know it did me, and I watched as they started to strip off the rest of their clothes, which also startled me. Honestly I didn’t know which one to watch. One by one, they placed the rest of their clothes, on the desk next to me. Each one using their clothes, as a shield, the best they could until Rocky ordered them back into line. Slowly, they were all back in line, all naked now, except for shoes and stockings, as he was nice enough to let them leave them on. Rocky was rubbing his chin like he was contemplating his next move, while the women were all doing their best to cover their now naked bodies, with their hands and arms.

“You bitches look silly...Put your fucking hands on your head,” Rocky suddenly barked out, “and spread them legs apart!”