Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my gaze to the three women left. My mom was glowing, she seemed a little too happy, as she was helping Mrs. Davis fix her hair and makeup. They then turned their attention to Kim, I suddenly felt strangely isolated.

“Mom,” Kim groaned, breaking the silence, “the little pervert over there, came in my face. and he even got some in my hair.” To which, Mrs. Davis flashed me a dirty look. In fact they all did. I didn’t know what to say. The way the three women were looking at me, what could I say?

“I know honey, that wasn’t part of the plan.” Mrs. Davis said, while hugging Kim.

It took a couple of seconds for it to hit me. “Plan; plan, wait a sec, what the fuck is she talking about?” I thought, before Mrs. Davis motioned for me to come closer.

“You’ve been a naughty boy. I think we need to teach you a lesson or two, in respect,” she hissed. I looked to my mom for help, but she just told me to listen to Mrs. Davis.

“Since you had your fun with my daughter here today, tonight my daughter will have her way with you, you will do whatever she tells you to, or you will deal with us,” Mrs. Davis said before Kim interrupted. “Wipe that stupid grin of you face, your not gonna like it that much, you fucking asshole!” She barked.

“Don’t scare the poor boy, at least not yet,” her mother laughed.

My mother leaned over and put her arm around me. “Don’t worry son, I’ll explain it to yah in the car,” she said, before we all left the hair salon together, my head still spinning.

Mrs. Davis locked the door behind her, as she was the last one out of the hair salon. I kinda wondered why she had the key. We all got into our car, but Mrs. Davis drove, as my mother did her best to explain today's events. She seemed to have trouble looking at me as she told me the story.

Here is what she told me. Sasha and Farrar both hated the older woman who owned the salon, so when she and her husband needed quick cash to pay off a gambling dept, Sasha and Farrar were more than happy to give them Rocky’s number. Rocky as it turns out was the leader of a small biker gang that they were both part off. They figured the owner and her husband would never be able to pay it back, they figured right.

My mother and Mrs. Davis on the other hand, had become good friends, as they shared the same hair appointment times. They were both divorced, although Mrs. Davis still wore her wedding ring, to keep men away, she said, and they were both a bit lonely.

Well one night Sasha, Farrar, Mrs. Davis and my mom all went out drinking and that's when they came up with their plan. Rocky would force the owner to sell the salon over to Sasha and Farrar. She would also have to “service” the rest of the gang, back at their clubhouse, just for fun.

This part of the story kinda made sense to me, but I still couldn’t figure out the whole group sex thing, so I asked.

Mrs. Davis interrupted and took it from that point.

“Sasha and Farrar did most of the planning. They were into force fantasies. They made it sound so exciting, plus maybe the booze was kicking in at that point, so me and your mom agreed to take part, although it was pretty stupid of us, we even try to get out of it but,” she said, her voice filled with excitement. “They made it sound so simple. Rocky would make us pair off, me and your mom, since we were already lovers at that point, we agreed.”

I looked at my mother in shock, and she quickly mumbled. “I’m sorry... I didn’t tell yah, I just...couldn’t.”

“You and Farrar,” Kim’s mom continued. “Now don’t be embarrassed, but everyone knew that you had the hots for her, so we knew this wouldn’t be a problem for you, although Farrar wasn‘t that thrilled.”

I again looked at my mother in shock.

“I just thought you might be lonely too...I don’t know what I was thinking?” my mom said, as her voice trailed off.

Sasha and my daughter, who had told me about her fantasies, about being with another woman, when I told her about your mother and me, so when I asked if she wanted take part, I mean, be with Sasha, she jumped at it.”

“But you didn’t tell me that I was going to have to strip naked and have sex with men, especially him,” Kim interrupted her mom, while looking at me.

“I’m sorry about that honey, we should have known that things don’t always go as planed. There’s some things they didn’t even tell us about. They didn‘t tell us about the stripping thing and the fondling part, but you have to admit, it was pretty exciting. My heart hasn‘t raced that hard in years,” Mrs. Davis said, before she moaned. “I just think Rocky got a little carried away.”

“He’s not the only one,” Kim said, again flashing me an evil look.

“Well there’s nothing we can do about Rocky now, but tonight we can teach him some manners,” Mrs. Davis said, and the three women broke out into laughter.

I instantly felt out numbered and I guess things made a little more sense to me at that point. I probably should have been a little more shocked by the whole (plan thing), and the whole (my moms a lesbian now thing.) I don’t know why I wasn’t.

It might have been that I had just had the time of my life. I also still didn’t know what they had in store for me at that point, but I could only figure that I was in for a long night.

The End.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE ADVENTURES.

The following story and all my stories are pure fiction..

Authors note: please don’t be bashful about sending your comments to me: good or bad. It inspires me to write more. And Please Vote.