Paradise Bound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard a bit of the history and philosophy of Tae Kwon Do and were introduced to our instructors. We also were issued our white uniforms and belts.

Derrick came to pick me up for our second class. As he re-tied my belt I noticed his. It was brown.

"Derrick, why are you wearing a brown belt? I know you got a white one just like mine."

"Well," he said, sheepishly, "I've had over a year's training in Tae Kwon Do."

I smacked him on the arm. "Derrick! You let me believe you'd be learning it all along with me!"

"In my defense, it has been ten years since I stopped training. I'm sure I've forgotten everything."

"Yeah, right!" I snorted.

Our second class passed in a blur of stretches and kicks. I had a natural grace and strong legs due to my years of dance training; however these movements were quite different. They required my concentration to the point that I forgot about Derrick standing behind me and ogling my ass. By the time the hour was up, I felt like I'd had a good workout.

Over the next several weeks, Derrick was really good about encouraging me and helping me practice. I was feeling good about the progress that I was making. At his place one afternoon, Derrick was going to help me practice the first form. I told him that I must be doing pretty well since Master Kim calls everyone's attention to me.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, sure," he said.

I noted his patronizing tone and looked at him skeptically. "Well, then why else does he do it?"

"Pari, Kitten, Baby—he's hoping your uniform'll fall off. Just like every other damn man in the place!"

"What!" I screeched.

"Naked Tae Kwon Do. Now there's a thought!" Derrick waggled his eyebrows at me. I couldn't help it—I had to laugh.

Derrick pulled off his uniform and tied his belt around his naked mid-section. He looked at me as if to say what are you waiting for.

"Derrick, you know we won't get much practicing done this way" I said, even as I stripped off my uniform. I put my belt back on, too.

We started going through the form together, trying desperately to do so seriously. Every time I snuck a glance at Derrick, though, his cock was just a bit bigger. He kept putting his hands on me more and more. When I felt his cock long and hard between my butt cheeks, I lost all enthusiasm for practicing Tae Kwon Do.

I turned around and lifted my face for a kiss. I hugged Derrick, then smoothed my hands up and down his back. His belt was in the way. I broke the kiss to untie the belt and fling it away.

"Yours too," Derrick growled, reaching for my belt. He untied it and pulled hard on one end. It unwrapped itself from me in a whip-like action, ending with a small slapping sound as the other end came away. Derrick didn't fling the belt away, though—instead he looked at it as he felt it with his fingers. Then, he looked at me with that "I've got an idea..." look on his face.

"Oh, no, Derrick!" I laughed and ran from him.

"Oh, yes, Pari!" he ran after me.

I circled the kitchen table and ran back to the living room—but, really, where was I going to go? Derrick caught my arm two steps away. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Once in the bedroom, he dropped me on the bed then told me to get up on my knees.

I didn't have long to anticipate until I heard and felt the soft cotton of the Tae Kwon Do belt whiz through the air and slap my ass. There was a sting. Derrick swung again and again. He got to where he could make the belt whistle and smack each time. The sound was so loud it made me jump and screech.

He swung the belt against my back and my thighs, too. I looked in the large mirror over his dresser and saw that my backside was getting pink. I also saw the pre-cum drooling from Derrick's cock.

I was getting really horny. I wanted to ramp things up. I started yelling, "No! Stop!" I turned over on the bed and the belt hit me square on the pussy. I screamed in false agony, but stayed like that so he could hit my pussy again.

After the third swat, I went back to my original plan and started trying to get away. Derrick dropped the belt on the bed and grabbed for me. He pulled on my arm, but I was able to slip away.

I kept yelling, "No! No!" Derrick caught me again. He grabbed both arms this time. I shuddered with desire. He forced me to the bed and forced my hands above my head. I bucked like I wanted to get him off me. God, I was so wet I was sure I'd be swimming in it, soon!

Derrick grabbed the Tae Kwon Do belt and tied my hands to the bed with it. He leaned down and ground his mouth into mine, then twisted a nipple. He got up and left the room.

I knew that he was giving himself time to calm down so he'd last longer, but I was impatient. I kicked the bed and yelled at him, "When I get out of here, you'll pay for this, you fucker!"

He came back in the room with his brown and his white Tae Kwon Do belts. "What makes you think you're getting out of here, Little Girl?" He tied my feet to the bed with the belts, one on each side, so he could stretch my legs apart as far as possible.

I felt my puss completely open to him and his gaze. I felt vulnerable. I felt beautiful.

He fondled my puss for a moment. I groaned it felt so good. But then I remembered the game, and yelled, "No!" again.

Derrick pulled out the ring gag and fitted it to my mouth and head. I still tried to yell no at him. Derrick said, "Oh, you need something filling your mouth before you'll shut up, eh?"

He straddled me on the bed, got into position, and stuck his cock in my mouth through the "O" of the gag. He fucked my face intently, quickly, hitting the back of my throat with his cock over and over again. Drool was filling my mouth and running out when I heard him come.

"Unh, unh, unh!" Derrick pulled out of my mouth and let his cum splash out all over my lips and neck. He slid down my body. He took the cum from my neck and face and rubbed it into the skin of my breasts, repeatedly rubbing my rock hard nipples.

I was non-stop moaning with pleasure and need. I tried to yell, "Derrick, Fuck me, Dammit!" He didn't understand the sounds, but he understood the meaning.

He got up and lay back down between my legs. "You're awfully wet down here," Derrick said as he pushed a finger into me. That was enough to give me a small orgasm, but Derrick had just started. He pushed a second finger in and fucked me while he kissed my pussy. He licked around my engorged clit without touching it. Just that was enough to get me close to coming again.

He sat up and switched hands, fucking me with the fingers of his left hand. He brought the dripping wet fingers of his right hand to his mouth and with a smile, licked them. He put his right hand above me, stopped fucking with his left, and brought his right hand down fast, slapping my pussy. I screamed. He finger fucked me a couple more times, then spanked my pussy again. I screamed again. I felt my orgasm build. He fucked then spanked again and my orgasm hit. This time, I couldn't scream—I couldn't move. My body bowed up as much as the belts let it as my cunt clenched down spasmodically on Derrick's fingers.

It felt like forever until my body began to relax and Derrick could remove his fingers.

Derrick removed the belts from my arms and legs and tossed them aside. He moved my legs together and my arms down to my side—I certainly couldn't have done it! He rolled me to my side and slid into the bed behind me. He kissed the side of my face and my neck and shoulder. I could feel him shifting around behind me and then I felt his cock slide into my pussy.

"Just lay still, Kitten."

He continued to kiss me as he fucked me slowly and gently from behind. The gentle rocking motion as he fucked me was so soothing. I may have fallen asleep. The next thing I knew, I heard a long, low groan from Derrick as the rocking motion became jerky, then stopped. I felt his warm cum then his cock as it slid out of me.

I heard his sweet sexy voice whisper in my ear. It said, "Your mother named you well, Paradise, because fucking you sends me there every time!"

I giggled.

12