Paradise Bound Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm" Stephanie moaned when my head slid past her gate for the first time.

"Are you okay?" I asked my young lover.

"Oh god yes" Stephanie replied. "Oh god yes. Is it all the way in?"

"Well just the tip so far."

"Oh god then give me more. Please. It feels so good."

I slowly slid my cock deeper into Stephanie's ass. She moaned and praised the heavens with each passing inch. I pushed and pulled slowly working deeper with each thrust. When my thighs finally bounced against her butt Stephanie exclaimed, "Oh yes. This is the best Mr H. You are the best lover. I never knew having your ass fucked would feel so great." Stephanie started rocking against me. We found a common rhythm our bodies slapping against each other. Stephanie reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit. Moments later I felt her ass convulsing and squeezing my cock in a massive orgasm. I couldn't hold out when that happened and I emptied a load into her virgin ass. Stephanie collapsed against the chair panting and crying.

"Are you alright Stephanie? Did I hurt you?"

"Oh god. I'm fine. No you didn't hurt me. My eyes are just watering from the biggest orgasm I've ever had. My legs are so weak. I think I even squirted or I peed. God, my hand and arm are soaked."

My cock slipped out of Steph's anus. She convulsed one last time when her sphincter contracted, squeezing the head of my love pole out the last inch of her anus. I let Stephanie sit on the chair and regain her composure. I looked down and saw a large wet spot on the floor. I bent down and kissed Stephanie's thighs then carefully turned my head to kiss and smell her arm and hand. Nope. That wasn't pee. I licked the sacred juice from her arm.

Stephanie started to pull her arm away "Mr. H. what if that's..."

"It's not pee Stephanie. I would smell pee if that's what it was. Your first guess was right and this is the sacred juice women share when they're stimulated in the right way. This is the first time I've been able to taste it."

I licked her arm and hand retrieving as much of this special nectar as I could.

After Stephanie recovered we spent time dressing and hugging and kissing. Stephanie thanked me several times for teaching her how spectacular it was to visit Greece.

12