Paradise Bound Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie raised her eyes from having focused them on the shaft she was lovingly holding in her hand.

"I think that's a good match Tom. See. It's not so tough is it? And did you notice how it's a different shade than the match on my shoulder?"

"You're right Melanie. It's not so tough, in fact I think I could find some fun in doing this. You didn't answer my question though."

"What was that Tom?'

"When's that last time you had a color check done on yourself?"

"Oh it's been a while I guess."

"Why don't I complete one for you now?"

"But we don't have my previous readings. What use would it be? It's busy in here today Tom. We'll save that for another time but thanks for the offer. Let's get your color check finished so we can get you your tan."

Melanie released my cock, took the sticks and started checking my shoulders. What better time to show her what my hands were capable of. I placed my right hand on the surface of her thong. It was smooth and warm. I looked into Melanie's eyes. She continued with my color check while my fingers slid over the soft white material covering Melanie's pussy. Melanie started checking my face, looking back into my eyes. I slipped two fingers inside her thong sliding them down over her pussy pulling aside the tiny piece of cloth.

"If that didn't feel so good Tom I would have stopped you before you started. Those hands of yours are talented."

I didn't reply I just nodded, my fingers hitting her clit for the first time. Melanie didn't break her gaze but I felt her pelvis tilt back communicating her sensitivity to me. I pressed my palm against her pubic area, my fingers extending down through her slick petals to her readied gate. I curled my middle finger slipping it inside Melanie's cunt. Melanie stepped her legs apart a little yet pretended to continue with my color check.

I found the rough little patch just inside her yoni; Melanie's G-Spot. Melanie sighed. My thumb hit her clit, finger and thumb working firm slow circles around these opposing stimulation points. Melanie grabbed my arms, riding the surge in her pleasure and steadying her stance. Small gyrations told me she was enjoying what I was doing and she was trying to maximize her pleasure. Melanie's movements became more rhythmic, moving in unison with my finger and thumb. My left hand was caressing and squeezing her right nipple. I moved my left hand down to her round bum, chasing her thong between her glutes, stopping my middle finger on her anus. I held it there and pressed against her tight backdoor enough for her to know my finger was right there. She bit her lower lip, closed her eyes and grunted out her first orgasmic impulse. Her breaths came slightly syncopated with the pulsations beating through her pelvis. The contractions in her anus sucked at my fingertip. Her pussy juiced ran down my right finger into my palm.

Her right hand grabbed my wrist stopping my stimulation, succumbing to the heightened sensitivity she was feeling in her yoni.

"I knew those hands were special. That was an unexpected surprise Tom. Thank you."

"You're welcome Melanie. Sometime I will have to introduce your sweet pussy to my left hand."

Melanie pulled my right hand away from her pussy and brought it up in front of our faces.

"Here's a nice pussy-lollipop Tom. You lick one side and I will lick the other and we'll see just how sweet it is."

Our tongues floated around my middle finger licking up the thick rick honey coating it. Melanie pulled my hand down while slipping her tongue into my mouth. Her left had grabbed my cock and guided it between her legs. She slid her yoni along my shaft but wouldn't allow it to slip inside her.

Mel broke our lip-lock and bent down to update her clip board.

"And now it's your turn my friend" Melanie purred grabbing my cock and stroking it lightly.

She examined it with her gaze. "Nice even color Tom. You must have this fella nice and hard during most of tanning sessions. That's good Tom. Did Stephanie suggest that to you? We really should be sharing that tip with our male customers but I suspect most of my girls are too shy to bring up that topic. "

Melanie started holding sticks against my stiff cock.

"So Tom, are you going to a resort in Jamaica?" Melanie asked.

Her touch felt great. "Yes we are."

"Which one?"

"It's called Couples Negril."

"I've heard of that. They have nude sunbathing on their beaches, don't they?"

"They do."

"Well I hope you're going to take advantage of that. Your penis is certainly ready for the sun. It's already up 3 shades."

Melanie updated my sheet then grabbed my moisturizer.

"Hold your hands out Tom. I will give you some moisturizer to do your face and neck while I finish up down here."

Melanie dispensed some cream into my hands then some into her own hands. I started doing my neck. Melanie plopped her hands onto my abdomen.

"Hope you don't mind Tom. But I'm just going to hold this big guy steady and out of the way so I don't keep bumping into him while I spread your moisturizer around."

I was spreading my lotion on my neck shoulders and face and not really thinking about how Melanie was going to accomplish what she had just said. "Do whatever you have to."

Melanie leaned forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She didn't bob her head or roll her tongue around the tip of my penis, she just held it in her mouth. Her hands massaged the lotion into my abs, across my pubic bone and around my ass. I was silent except for the moans that escaped my throat every time Melanie swallowed changing the pressure on the end of my penis.

Melanie moved her head from side-to-side keeping my rod out of the way while never taking it deeper into her mouth. She ran her hands up and down each leg a couple of times.

I could feel the head of my cock swelling readying itself to unload some hot cream into Melanie's mouth. Melanie released my cock.

"It's a god job my girls haven't seen you naked Tom" Melanie murmured. "Otherwise they may have seduced you into having sex with them so they could take a ride on this wonderful pole of yours. I just need to moisturize this fella and then we're done and you can catch your sun."

The bottle belched when Melanie squeezed a glob into her hand. She dropped the bottle and rubbed the moisturizer into both hands. One hand then the other grabbed my cock at its base then dragged the lotion up over its bald head. Melanie was staring at my cock watching her hands slide up and down its entire length. Watching the head appear from between her fore finger and thumb when she pushed her hand towards my scrotum.

"Okay Tom you should get in the machine before you lose your load and this glorious erection you're sporting. It will serve you better on the nude beach if you maintain that erection while you tan here."

Mel held my penis while she pulled herself to her feet. She stood close to me. Her breast touching my ribs, my cock pushing into her abs.

"Your tan has come along great Tom. Keep using different machines. Thanks for being patient while I did your color check. I'm doing a customer feedback session this week. I invite 6 – 8 customers to come in and make suggestions about what we can do better. I give people free tanning minutes for their time. Would you be willing to come in?"

Melanie was stroking my cock and massaging my balls while she talked to me.

I swallowed deeply thinking I wanted to take this woman then and there in whatever way she wanted to feel me filling her insides. "Sure Mel. I can fit that in."

"That's great Tom. I appreciate that. Stop by the desk on your way out and I will give you the details"

"Okay Mel I will do that. "

Okay Tom, get in your bed. I have to get back to work."

Mel released my cock, turned and walked to her clothes. I watched her bend down and pick up her bra, her pussy mound teasing me from under her pure white thong.

I rolled into the tanning bed my cock stretching the skin to its limit, my balls aching to empty themselves into some receptacle. I guess that wasn't going to happen today.

As I reached for the start button, I glanced at Mel and caught her pulling her capris over her nice ass. The machine lights came on and the fans started. I closed my eyes and dreamt about fucking Mel just because there was nothing else on my mind. How could there be?

I lay there luxuriating in the heat of the lights and the fantasy in my mind. I was dreaming about Mel's mouth around my cock pleasuring me.

I grabbed my goggles and my eyes flew open 'what just touched my cock?' my mind screamed. Something cool and creamy

Stephanie was sitting beside my tanning bed, a huge smile on her face, her hands wrapped around my cock.

"Hi Mr. H."

The bell sounded signaling the end of my session.

"Stephanie. You just scared the crap out of me."

We both laughed.

"Don't get up Mr. H. Melanie sent me in here to clean the machine when you were done. You looked so good laying here and this cock of yours. MMMM, so yummy."

Stephanie raised the upper panel of the bed with her free hand. Then she turned her full attention to my cock and balls. She squirted more lotion onto my cock then began massaging my shaft and testicles. From the day I met this girl I knew she was a talented lover, that she just knew how to make love, kiss, and handle a man's treasures.

Stephanie focus was entirely on my rock hard penis. "Now try to be quiet Mr. H." Stephanie whispered. "But do let me know when you're going to cum so I can try to keep your honey from baking on the surface of the bed."

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to fully enjoy the efforts of my crotch-masseuse. Stephanie's hands roamed up and down my shaft, cupped and pulled at my testicles and massaged my ass and anus.

"Oh that's so good Steph. So good." I whispered to my lover.

I felt the head of my cock swell attempting to hold back the flood trying to escape my balls. Stephanie felt it to.

"That's good Mr. H. Cum for me Mr H. Fill my mouth with your sweet salty honey."

Stephanie's right hand pumped my shaft. Her left hand cradled my balls, her middle finger pressed against my anus. I opened my eyes. Stephanie was leaning forward her mouth poised a inch or two from my cum spout. She pressed her finger into my anus and squeezed my prostate. My balls spasmed shooting a stream of cum into Steph's waiting mouth. Her lips fell onto the head of my cock sucking up every spurt of cum that emanated from my scrotum.

Our muffled moans baying in unison. "MMM. MMM. MMM. MMMmmmm".

I relaxed back onto the bed. Stephanie finished sucking on her erupting lollipop.

"MMM. That was so yummy Mr. H. Thanks."

With my eyes closed and my body recovering I gave the simplest of replies "Thank you Stephanie."

Stephanie grabbed a warm wet towel and cleaned me up. Then she bent over and kissed me.

"Okay Mr H. you better get up so I can clean the bed and get back out there. Melanie will be looking for me."

I rolled out of the bed and Stephanie went to work wiping it down.

"Good job Mr. H. We didn't spill a drop of your milky honey."

"Well that was all your doing Stephanie. I was only the dispenser. You were in charge of retrieval."

As I got dressed Stephanie and I chatted about my color check.

"So did Melanie say if your tan is doing well?"

"She did Steph. And she showed me how the sticks work. You didn't do that on my first color check."

"I know Mr. H. I was just so nervous knowing what I wanted to do you and I wasn't thinking straight. So you got to hold the sticks against Melanie's skin?"

"I did."

"She has a great body doesn't she Mr. H? I mean I couldn't believe it the first time I saw her naked."

"How's that Stephanie?"

"Before we can do our first color check Melanie takes us through the procedure. We get naked together. She does a color check on us and we do one on her. I was so nervous but so aroused too. I swear I almost came the first time she touched my pussy. She had to know how wet I was. I just couldn't hide it. And when I handled her pussy I was going crazy. Her pussy is so nice Mr. H. You should try to get to see it sometime."

"Yeah Steph, she does have a nice body, but I'm not sure I will never get to see Melanie naked."

"I'm sure she liked your body too Mr. H. Who wouldn't?"

I had finished dressing. Stephanie came over and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks again Mr. H. Your cum tastes so good. It was the best lunch I could have had. Let's get going."

We walked out to the front together.

"Goodbye Mr. Hampstead." Stephanie said walking behind the desk.

"Tom." Melanie called to me. "Don't forget this."

She handed me an envelope. "Hope you can make it Thursday night. Be sure to RSVP when you get a minute."

I opened the envelope when I reached my car. It was an invitation to a Customer Feedback night starting at 9:00pm indicating the salon would close early for this event.

12