Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust my hips up, "More, I want to be deep inside you."

"Oh, wait, please. It feels so good. I can feel the thick head of your cock." Nicole pants in my ear. "I feel your ridge and the first cock ring sliding in and out of me. It feels so wonderful."

With each move she makes she sinks deeper onto me by just a little bit until my bigger, thicker cock ring is past her entrance and in her. When Nicole feels the last ring go in, she sits up and drives down onto me, impaling herself on my cock. I can feel her inner walls pulsing and squeezing the length of me as she sits still above me with her clit pressed against the base of me.

I slide my hands across the smooth skin of Nicole's thighs, then her hips and up the sides of her body to cup her breasts and hold them, feeling their weight. Her hands cover mine, holding them still and tight to her as she begins to move slowly on me.

Hoani appears beside us with a vial of gardenia scented coconut oil. She pours some across the tops of Nicole's breasts. It runs down her velvety skin, under my hands and over her tits. She dribbles a little more of the oil onto my chest and stomach then moves away.

Nicole's hard nipples begin to slide up and down across the palms of my now oily hands as she leans into me and starts to move her hips a little bit faster. Her hands rub the oil on my chest in then move down to my stomach and lower still, to spread it between us as she starts to ride up and down on my hardness ever faster. She pushes my arms to the side, off her breasts so she can lower her body down onto me. Her hips move up and down on my cock as she fucks herself on me and slides her body over my oil soaked chest. My skin is so sensitive that I can feel her nipples as she presses them into me. We laugh when Nicole slides right off me in her enthusiasm and we both, breathlessly, struggle to get me back into her. When I am in again we drive each other to orgasm. Not caring; just feeling pure lust. I feel her cumming long before I begin to pulse and spew my sperm deep in her as she has yet another orgasm. She falls onto me and moves her soft body on mine. We both revel in the sensual feeling of the oil that has been poured on us as I hold her to me until my softening cock slides out of the first woman I have been with since meeting Zoë.

Nicole falls off of me to lie nestled in my arms; kissing my neck, my chest as I hold her tight. Then we laugh as we hear the pants and moans of Zoë and Simon on the bed next to us. We both lean up to look to see them there. I caress Nicole as I watch Zoë on her back holding Simon tight to her with her legs up in the air using her heels to push on his tight ass; urging him deeper into her each time he pounds into her.

"I love that man." Nicole whispers in my ear as we watch. I can't agree more; I love the lady under him as I watch her being totally covered by Simon's dark body with only her white arms and legs flying out in complete abandon as she has an orgasm under him. Simon gives one more push into her and holds still. That is when I see Zoë take the first cum from another man since she met me. I kiss and suck Nicole's nipple then and think, "Amazing! What next?"

She holds me to her breast to say, "Yes, suck my tit," as I suck her hard nipple into my mouth then she surprises me by yelling out, "I want to lick my man's cum from your pussy girl."

Zoë looks at us with dazed, lust filled, eyes then spreads her legs wide with the man who just finished filling her laying beside her playing with her tits, "Of course, Nicole, lick my pussy. Suck your wonderful man's cum out of me." Then she giggles and shakes her head, "I have never done this before, ever."

"I feel so..." she begins then pushes her hips up to let Nicole get her tongue deeper into her and just moans holding the dark haired head tight between her legs.

"I want my man's cum too," Zoë finally yells and then moves down the bed to lick the first pussy in her life. She has tasted my cum many times before but not mixed with another woman's juices. I really am amazed as I look at the two girls in the classic sixty nine position with their heads bobbing up and down between each other's legs.

"Well they'll be busy for a while if I know my Nicole," Simon tells me.

"If she can cum as much as Zoë we will be ignored for a long while," I answer with a small chuckle.

"Let me show you why we have two girls instead of one man and a girl to look after us."

When Simon leads me to some chairs on the patio set up so we can watch our ladies play on the bed Hoani and Tehei stroll up to us with lustful eyes and young, swaying hips; their long black hair blowing in the wind.

Hoani stands in front of me holding her tits out to me and moving her lithe body; pushing her young, pretty, hairless pussy out to me, "We tossed a coin and I won; I get to feel the rings on you in my pussy first. Do you mind that we tossed for you?"

I just look at her shaking my head no in amazement as she straddles my legs and sinks onto me. I am so hard again. She feels warm on me and her eyes are so dark brown and half closed as she moves on me staring into my eyes. She leans forward to offer a nipple, "Suck it, please," she whispers and I do.

"What do think of Paradise now?" Simon asks from beside me with a girl riding him.

I am stunned, I look at him with Tehei bouncing on his lap with her little boobs flying and then at Zoë and Nicole on the bed as they bring each other to yet another orgasm and suck at the tits of the girl on me before throwing my head back to laugh out loud as I cum inside her.

"Amazing!" I pant.

I notice that Zoë is looking at me now. She smiles at me showing her wet face before lowering her head to lick between the legs of the dark girl with her. She lifts her head again to lick her lips and smile at me, "I never knew how good your cum would taste mixed with pussy juice lover."

She shakes her head in wonder again and smiles at me, "I never thought I'd lick a pussy either. Or fuck another man. Are you happy Baby?"

I can only smile and nod my head yes at her then caress the girl on my lap and suck at her nipples as my shrinking cock slides out of her.

Zoë laughs, "I want that cum too."

Hanoi smiles at me then walks to the bed and lies next to Zoë so she can lick between her legs.

Tehei lifts herself off Simon and moves to sit on my lap to rub me with her wet pussy whispering in my ear demanding I get hard for her saying, "I want to feel your rings in me too." I surprise myself when I do get hard and slip myself into her even as I watch my Lady lick the sperm of my last orgasm from Hoani.

By the time the sun rises we have done everything. I have tasted another man's cum in my Lady's pussy and she has licked me clean of the wetness of his Lady and the other girls.

Much later we walk down the beach, holding hands, on our way home; staggering from too much liquor, too much sex and way too much excitement.

"I love you," Zoë tells me as she leans into me and holds my arm to her side.

I laugh and look at her pretty face, "Of course you do and you know I love you too," I yell then pull her down to the sand and kiss her. We lay there under the hot, rising sun to fall asleep with me wondering if we will ever sleep in our bed at the beach shack. The sun and the gentle breeze feel so perfect on my naked body as I lie beside my Lady pushing my hardness into her back. I feel so tired, so happy and so complete as I drape my hand over her to hear her moan contentedly as she snuggles tighter against me.

When I waken for a moment there is an umbrella shading us and I know that Nunui and Leilani are nearby watching out for us and I smile as I stretch and pull my Lady closer to me and fall asleep again with us both purring the word 'Paradise'.