Paradise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned over me and planted a sweet, delicate butterfly kiss right on the tiny triangular front of my panties. I thrust my pelvis up high off the bed, eager to feel his warm lips and hot breath against my barely-covered, moist and juicy slit. He moved his kisses off my panties onto my bare inner thighs, so I spread my legs apart wider, to give his lips better access to my smooth, naked, creamy thighs. I reached down, and slowly unzipped the zipper of his teeny-tiny G-string. He moved his mouth back to the front of my panties, his hot kisses separated from my hungry pussy by only the sheerest thickness of lacy purple panty. Now his tongue slowly, ever-so-teasingly slowly, slithered out of his mouth, burrowing the skimpy fabric of my panties deeper and deeper into my juicy slit. Finally, his fingers pushed my panties aside all together, and his tongue began a slow, pleasurable lick all the way around the edge of my wide-open outer labia. I reached down, and felt his long, thick, wonderful hard cock protruding out the fly of his tiny G-string. Fearing that the exaggerated teeth of his G-string's zipper might harm his beautiful, delicate, precious package before I could get a chance to ride it, I hastily wrestled his G-string completely off of him, leaving him the way I like him best: 100% completely, deliciously, naughtily NAKED!

His tongue slithered its way inside my wide-open pussy, until it found and licked at my soft, spongy G-spot. He slowly licked his way upward and outward from my G-spot, up along my clit, which instantly hardened and throbbed at the sweet, loving contact of his tongue against her. He pressed his lips up tightly against my clit, and kissed her passionately. Then his tongue slithered back out of his mouth, slowly licking his upper lips from one corner of his mouth to the opposite corner. With his face pressed up SO tightly against my pussy, his slow sideways lick across his upper lip was also slowly licking across my hot, hard little love button. This had me bucking, writhing, and moaning with lustful desires, and I felt an intense shuddering orgasm slowly building deep inside of me. He must have sensed this, because his tongue slid back inside my pussy. No sooner did his swirling, licking tongue touch my G-spot again, than I felt myself starting to orgasm from my G-spot. A G-spot orgasm is harder to achive, but MUCH more intense, than a clitoral orgasm. As I started to come, his swirling, licking tongue slowly slid back out of me, swiping across my clit once more. He kissed my clit again, then sucked her up into his mouth. His lips gently sucked, then his teeth delicately nibbled, on my clit. I bucked my pelvis high up his into his face, and proceeded to come from around my clit. As I was coming onto his sweet, loving face, his tongue slid back into my pussy; my G-spot orgasm hadn't completely stopped yet, and the presence of his tongue increased the intensity still further now. I was coming from my G-spot and my clit at the same time, and the intensity of the feelings had me just about ready to pass-out from the sheer pleasure of it all. I was coming intensely from everywhere at once, shuddering and moaning as I flooded his face and the bed with a mixture of my various creamy love juices.

I wrapped both of my hands around his rhythmically-throbbing hard cock. It was so thick with lust for me now that my hands couldn't even fully close around it. "Stiff-cock me, baby!" I whined. "I want you to stiff-cock me! I NEED you to stiff-cock me, baby! Feed me every thick, loving, pulsing inch of you. (Pause). NOW!"

He lovingly, eagerly skimmed my soaking-wet skimpy panties down my legs. Then he slid his manhood into me slowly, carefully. I planted my feet on his bare ass and pushed down with all my might, forcing him in faster and harder. He pulled back out and then slammed down into me, down and down and down, inch after inch after thick, hard loving inch driving deep and hard into me now. "Mmmmmm!" I moaned. "I just LOVE your thrusting!"

That just encouraged him to fuck me even harder! I wasn't complaining, not at ALL. He slid forward, so that each thrust of his big, hard cock in and out of me pressed and rub against my hard, throbbing love nub. The friction was indescribably wonderful. He knows what I like, and he cares enough about me to see to it that I get everything I desire. Almost involuntarily, I began squeezing my pussy muscles tighter and ever tighter against his thick, pumping love muscle. The delectable friction had me shaking and moaning and screaming, and as I bucked my pelvis up high off the mattress, and moaned loudly, I gushed my thick love cream all over his eight-inch long shaft.

"COME with me!" I shouted, as I squeezed his thrusting cock and came very hard once more. With one final deep, hard thrust, he blasted his sweet, warm come all over my slick and slippery inner walls, causing me to come yet one more time. He moaned and panted, and for the longest time, we just held each other, our bodies shaking and spasming in a series of post-orgasmic mutual after-shocks, our breaths coming in short, panting gasps.

When he finally slid out of me, the glistening beads of sweat, male come, and pussy juice coating the whole length of his still thick, hard shaft simply looked downright irresistible to me. So I leaned down over him, and I began licking slowly, agonizingly slowly, upward from his balls to his cockhead. I kissed the very tip of his cock, then sucked it into my mouth, my tongue swirling and swirling all around his big, bulbous cockhead.

“Why are you so good to me?” he moaned.

”Because you are a good and kind and decent and loving man, and I love you with all my heart and soul,” I replied. Then I put my finger to his lips. “Shhhh! No more talking. I don’t want to TELL you how much I love you. Let me SHOW you how much!”

Eagerly, hungrily I sucked inch after lovely throbbing inch of his stiff rod into my mouth, and slowly down my throat. As I sucked down more and more and more of him, he twitched, shook, and moaned. "THIS is how much I love you, baby!" I moaned, slurping loudly and appreciatively as he filled my mouth so wonderfully full of big, hard, throbbing, thrusting cock. I felt so good, filling my mouth with his masculinity and hearing his appreciative moans over my talent for fellatio.

"I'm going to COME!" he moaned, so I sucked even harder and swirled my tongue frantically around his deeply-buried shaft. I wanted, I NEEDED him to come hard and fast and long into my mouth and blasting down my throat. He thrust upward into my throat, and a series of his hot blasts began to fill my mouth and coat my tongue. I gulped and gulped and gulped, savoring and swallowing every tasty, delicious drop. I just COULD not get ENOUGH of my man now! “DAMN, I love you!” I moaned, as I gulped and swallowed hard.

“God, how I love you!” he moaned in reply.

Finally, we both calmed down, and as we slowly regained our composure, we gently kissed and hugged, winding-down in much the same way as you stretch to cool-down after an intense aerobics routine.

When we awakened early the next morning, his hard cock was resting in the crack between my ass cheeks. Feeling him there, I began rocking my ass gently backward against his long, thick rod. He took the hint, and he began thrusting forward against my butt. His cock grew stiffer and stiffer as it rocked back and forth along the entire length of my ass crack.

“Do you mind me doing this?” he asked.

“Goodness no, I love it.

“It’s just that I feel so selfish, enjoying the feel of your soft, feminine ass cheeks wrapped around my hard cock.”

“But I love the feel of your hard cock against my ass, and feeling you come against my lower back. You’re not being selfish at ALL! Believe me, I get as much enjoyment out of your back-door games as you do.” This seemed to reassure him, and he resumed his gentle rocking against my ass crack.

To make sure I would enjoy myself to the fullest, his hand reached across my hip and cupped my breast, his fingertips gently massaging my nipples until they became rock-hard. All the while, he kissed my shoulder-blades and my back, never missing a beat in massaging my breasts and rubbing his cock against my ass. His hand slowly moved down from my breast, to stroke my belly and play in my thick dark pubic hair. Then I felt it: one finger slowly slid into my pussy, another into my ass, and his thumb swirled and swirled and swirled all around my throbbing clit. This felt so good now, that I thrust my ass back harder and harder, faster and faster against his cock sliding back and forth along my ass crack. Moaning hard, I came all over his stroking finger. With one final slow thrust against my ass, he came all over my ass cheeks and lower back. His warm, thick ooze felt wonderful against the cool skin of my backside.

We lay like that for the longest time, his arm around my waist, his hand cupping my breasts, his warm kisses against my shoulders, his cock pressed up tight against my ass. Finally, we got up out of bed and headed for the shower. He stood behind me in the shower stall, kissing the side of my neck and pressing his cock up against my ass. As the hot, steamy shower cascaded down our naked bodies, he reached his hands around my waist and cupped my breasts in both hands, pinching and rubbing my big, hard nipples from behind. I reached around behind me, cupping his muscular butt in my hands and pulling him closer into my ass. I accidentally on purpose dropped the soap, and I bent forward to pick it up, putting me in a perfect doggy-style position. “Oops,” I giggled. “clumsy me!”

He slid his hard cock into my pussy from behind, which was EXACTLY what I had hoped he would do, what I WANTED him to do. “Oops,” he mimicked, giggling, as his hard-on slid deeper and deeper into me via my derriere. “Clumsy me!” He slid his arm around my waist, and his finger against the front of my hot, wet pussy. When his cock retreated from my juicy slit, we both stood up before he could reenter me, and I spun around facing him. We slowly, lovingly lathered each other's chest, and washed down over each other's stomach. He slid his soapy finger into my pussy, washing out the residue of his fresh come and mine. I soaped-up his washcloth, and holding his cock in both hands, I lovingly washed our thoroughly-blended love juices off his cock, balls, and pubic hair. I poured some shampoo into my palm, and he into his palm, and we stood facing each other, lovingly, romantically washing each other's hair and admiring the soapy water slowly, sensuously oozing down each other's bare torso. The sight, the touch, was almost sensory overload for me!

The next day, we headed to a remote beach on the far side of the island. This little-known beach is far enough from the island's resort that few of their guests ever go there. That was just perfect for us. He wore only a skimpy green pair of swim trunks, and a hat to protect his head from the hot, ounishing rays of the tropical sun, leaving his toned male body just the way I like it: almost completely naked.

I wore tight, form fitting black denim cutoff shorts that did not quite completely cover my ass cheeks, leaving exposed the prononounced creases that he so loves at the base of my butt. I accessorized these skimpy shorts with an exaggerated wide white belt, like a leftover from the Hippie Sixties. I had on my favorite straw hat with the big front brim to shade my eyes. My off-white top was a little rectangular of fabric that barely covered my front, left a lot of exposed cleavage, and had no back. Two little spaghetti straps at the bottom tied around my waist just above my ass, and two more strings at the top wrapped over my shoulders and tied at the back of my neck. This backless top did not allow me to wear a bra, and I was accutely aware that my big, hard nipples were blaring through my top. Knowing that he could see my nipples pressing tightly up against my top, just made my nipples even bigger and harder.

We left our beach sandals at the edge of the trail leading to the beach. Barefoot, we strolled slowly hand-in-hand down the beach, the soft, warm sand feeling so delightful between our bare toes. He took a photo of me standing in fronmt of the ocean. Then I turned my back to him and waded into the very edge of the ocean. The warm tropical waves felt so soothing washing over my bare feet. Just then, I heard the camera shutter click again. He had snapped a candid photo of me from behind, playfully swishing my feet in the waves. I peered backward over my shoulder at him. "My lovely island girl," he smiled.

I smiled back to him, flirting shamelessly like the island princess had with Mel Gibson in The Bounty. Then I made a real show of unbuckling my big white belt. I slowly slid my shorts down, just enough to expose my skimpy, shiny-black bikini bottom. I peered back over my shoulder and smiled at him, my shorts defying gravity as they hung over my panty-covered ass.

"Oh my GOD!" he cried out. "Baby, for as long as I live, this image, this moment, this memory, will be permanently seered into my brain. You standing on the beach, your shorts open and pulled part-way down, the soft curve of your backside swelling out into a perfect ass, barely covered in black bikini panties. That is MUCH more beautiful than ANY of the scenery here in our little tropical paradise! You truly ARE my lovely little island girl!"

"You think THAT looks good, baby? Well, you ain't seen NOTHING yet!" I turned and faced him and slowly, languidly untied my top from around my neck. The fabric dropped straight out and down, fully exposing my full, round 38C breasts to his appreciative eyes. He seductively licked his lips in anticipation.

We lay down and looked out over the vast expanse of clear, blue-green ocean. Were those distant swells just ocean waves, or maybe leaping fish or playful dolphins? Could they see us? If so, would they understand what we were doing if we stripped completely now, and splashed and played naked in the waves? We decided to find out. I pulled down his skimpy swim trunks, while he removed my shiny black bikini bottom. Reenacting the famous scene in From Here to Eternity, we rolled around on the beach, the waves crashing over our naked bodies as we clung tightly, lovingly, passionately to each other. We decided the distant ocean swells were merely waves after all; we were all alone on our remote beach, with no human or animal voyeurs to watch our very private pleasures, our totally-uninhibited passions for each other. After we kissed and fucked away the afternoon, we reluctantly dressed again, and strolled hand-in-hand down the beach toward the golden-red sunset. Then we sat up on the beach, watching the lapping waves and the last rays of the disappearing sun. Finally, with only the moonlight to guide us, we retrieved our sandals and headed back to the resort to watch a romantic movie on TV and fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next night, our resort put on an outdoor show of traditional and exotic island dances. I didn't really mind my man watching the young girls swaying in their tiny grass skirts and coconut-shell bras, because then the men came out. At first, the guys were shirtless and barefoot in their tight jeans, which was just yummy. But for the next dance, they were all in their loincloths. Most of the male dancers were too skinny for my tastes, but there was this one guy who was all beefed-up, all toned and rippling muscles from many, many hours in the gym. As he whirled around, I could have sworn his skimpy cloth whipped-up in the back, but his whirling dances were all too fast for me to really see his bare ass. I kept hoping his tiny cloth would flip up in the front, too, but no such luck. Still, I could see acres of bare, musuclar hip and thigh, and it was fun imagining what was under that tiny bit of cloth. I was glad it was past sunset so nobody could see as I quietly slid a hand down the front of my shorts while intensely watching him dance. It took every ounce of willpower I possessed not to jump up on stage and pull down that hot, hot, HOT dancer's loin cloth, so I could gaze intently at the enormous shaft I imagined lay just under that cloth, to touch it, stroke it, kiss it, lick it, and suck on it. But that was all just feverish fantasy, I would never have done that for real. I love my husband way too much to ever violate my marriage vows like that, no matter how sexy the man nor how strong the temptation. By now, watching this man dance, I could hardly wait to get back to our room and rip my man's clothes off, devouring him with my hands, mouth, and pussy.

The stage show had excited us both. That night, my loving, romantic husband emerged from the bathroom wearing only a tiny faux-leopard pouch at the front of a lacy black G-string, and a broad, beaming smile. "Come to your island girl, my jungle man," I beckoned to him, smiling happily, my heart so full of love and lust.

I do remember hungrily tugging my husband's scanty leopard-print G-string down to his ankles, as I had so much wanted to do with the beefy native dancer-man up on stage earlier in the evening, and I remember feeling so happy to FINALLY be looking up close at a big, hard, naked cock, and so glad I had waited to see, touch, kiss and caress my own husband's big, beautiful cock, instead of straying from my marital vows. But my memory of the rest of that night is a blur of kissing and hugging and the most wonderful, delicious, romantic and naughty love-making. All I really recall is that after about two hours of the most wonderful foreplay, and the most creative, playful, and passionate sex in just about every imaginable position, we snuggled-up close. As we held each other, I just kept thinking how, even after 6 years of marriage, I am still sssoooo in love and in lust with this man, and how I now had the contentedly-sore pussy to prove it! And I smiled broadly at the realization that we still had four more days of our non-stop sex marathon ahead of us, to make our strong union even stronger, in our remote tropical island paradise.

12