Paradise Found

Story Info
Sometimes you don't want to go home.
1.1k words
4.35
55.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been watching her from afar for the last two days. He had found her body washed up on the beach, with pieces of the wreckage of the boat floating nearby. As far as he could tell, she was alone, for he had not seen any other bodies and sensed no one else near the water, nor hiding in the forest behind the beach since he discovered her. With the exception of the woman, his paradise remained undefiled. He had carried her, unconscious but breathing and still wearing her life jacket, to a small cave protected by trees and laid her there. Then he returned to his hut in the forest and waited to see if she would survive. He felt no particular sense of responsibility toward her – he had not invited her to come.

She slept for the whole of the following day, giving him time to dispose of the pieces of the boat. On the second day, she had awakened, but did not venture away from her sheltered location. Instead, she seemed to alternate between crying and staring into the distance. Twice, she moved a few feet from the cave to relieve herself in the underbrush but quickly returned. That night, she used the life jacket as a pillow when she slept. On the third day, she seemed more alert, and began to explore her immediate surroundings. She had not gone far when she discover the small inlet, and decided to bathe.

He studied her intently, patiently taking in her awkward movements as she took off her filthy clothes at the edge of the water in the small cove. She waded in cautiously now, and when she saw that the water was shallow, she sank gratefully to her knees up to her chin, tilting her head back to wet her hair. At first, she just soaked, her back to him as he silently moved in closer. Then she began washing her hair and body, and when she was finished, she rose gracefully to her feet and carefully stepped onto dry land.

As she turned, she saw him standing no further than twenty feet away from her, and she instinctively looked around for something to cover her naked body. She tasted the coppery tang of fear, and he could smell it emanating from her, mingling with the aroma of her woman essence. He began to approach her, very slowly, his bare feet making no noise on the leafy carpet of the forest floor. She marveled at his height. . . he must have been close to seven feet tall. In her astonishment, her feet felt as if they were frozen in place.

He was naked. . . his body was magnificent. . .. toned and hard flesh, the muscles rippling in his legs and chest as he walked toward her. His cock was huge, even semi-erect. She was ashamed that her body instantly responded, her nipples stiffening and a rush of wetness in her pussy. He closed the gap between them with expansive strides and as she turned to run, he was on her. She raised her hands to her face to cover the scream, and he grabbed both of her wrists with one hand, roughly forcing her to her knees on the ground. She could feel his cock, huge and hard against her ass as he shoved her shoulders down, making her kneel on all fours in front of him.

He held her in place, his arm across the small of her back preventing her from moving, and he went to his knees behind her. He smelled the wetness of her pussy, and reached with his other hand to find the source. The skin on his fingers was rough, and as he rubbed them over her swollen clit and cunt, she shivered. Holding her tightly, he bent further still, sniffed her juicy lips, and then licked them slowly. He felt his cock get harder as he sucked on her pussy, finding her opening and sticking his tongue inside, licking insistently before moving on to her swollen clit, which he sucked as eagerly as a nursing baby takes to its mother's nipple. Her juices coated his mouth, nose and chin, and she gasped as she ground her cunt into his face, moaning with delight. He continued to lick and suck, as her orgasm exploded in waves in her pussy, and resonated up into her belly. Just when she thought she would buckle under the pressure of his arm on her back and the weakness in her knees, he took his arm away, and put the head of his massive cock, slick with precum at her opening, rubbing the head up and down her slit.

She only had a split second to wonder if she could take it all before he entered her. The force and the size of his manhood jarred her with pain as he mounted her, and she tried to pull away. But he grabbed her hair with one hand and one hip with the other, holding her still as he drove his shaft further inside her. She cried out in pain, and tried to crawl away from him. Her movement seemed to increase his determination, and with both hands, he held her hips as he began to piston his cock in and out of her slick pussy, grunting with every stroke – making each one deeper still than the one before. The pain started giving way to pleasure, his balls slapping her still sensitive clit as he rammed his cock in out and faster. Then he released her hips and bent over her back, his hands on the ground on each side of her. She could feel his chin on her shoulder, and he used it to pull her still closer into him, until he was humping her like an animal. It must have been the realization of being mated that took her over the edge, and she was cumming harder than she ever had before, her pussy muscles contracting on his rigid shaft as she screamed her pleasure.

He began cumming as soon as he felt the walls of her pussy milking his cock, shooting jets of hot spunk deep in her cunt. His strokes slowed but he continued to fuck her, as the mix of their juices ran down their legs. After several moments, he withdrew, and wordlessly, she relaxed against him until they went back to the cove to wash together. That night, he watched her as she slept, his arm slung protectively across her body as a gentle rain fell outside the hut.

They were fishing just beyond the small cove when they heard the rotors of the search and rescue helicopter thumping through the air, scattering the forest birds and shattering the misty stillness of the morning. She hesitated for a moment, then made her decision. Grabbing his hand, she frantically pulled at him, urging him toward the dense cover of the forest, where they crouched together undiscovered – the man and his mate.