Paradise Found?

Story Info
Getting lost leads Ryoga to the right girl.
3.4k words
4.67
17.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard him before she saw him. He stumbled through the undergrowth before falling to the ground with a groan. Ryachi studied the young man as she moved in for a closer look. His cheeks were flushed with heat and sweat soaked the black striped yellow bandana around his head. It had been a very long time since she had seen another human being in this part of the forest. She dropped quietly to the ground beside him. Gently pushing back his black hair, she found his skin burning to the touch. She reached for his arm and pulled it over her shoulder. Gently lifting him, she worked her way through the forest towards her home. She would have to get there as soon as possible. He would need the proper herbs as quickly as possible.

Ryoga tossed and turned on the mat. Images of Akane rejecting him over and over again haunted his dreams. Then coolness swept over him, easing the pain, and the visions faded. A soft voice sang to him soothing his tortured soul. With a sigh, he eased his struggles and returned to the dreamless sleep.

Ryachi sighed with a smile. This one was a fighter, strong of will. But something haunted him, pulling him down into the blackness of despair. She stroked her fingers through his hair. Now it reached his shoulders and surrounded his face as he turned his head on the palette.

"He must be a martial artist" she whispered to herself, "His build speaks of hard training."

A blush stole across her cheeks as she recalled undressing that very body to bathe his skin. He was very handsome. She had run her hands over almost every inch of his body exploring the broad planes of his chest, the smooth muscles of his thighs. Each night she lay next to him as the chills swept through him, giving the warmth of her body and fighting the fire in her own. Soon he would wake from his fever-induced sleep and be on his way after a while.

Slowly Ryoga opened his eyes. The early morning sun burned and he quickly turned his head towards the cool interior. Again he opened them. Though blurry at first, the inside soon came into focus. The soft humming voice he had thought part of his dream became clearer. Its soft notes soothing and calming his restlessness. He followed the sound through the room until he found its source. She sat in the corner, peeling vegetables into a pot. Light glinted off the braid that lay across her shoulder and touched the floor. Bare thighs cradled the big pot between them as she reached for another vegetable.

"Who are you?" he questioned, his voice deeper than usual from disuse.

"Oh? You're awake" her smile practically lit the room, "I am so glad. For a moment there I wasn't sure you would make it. But you are strong."

"Who are you?" he repeated.

"My name is Ryachi. Who are you?" she asked as she set the pot and vegetables aside. Picking up a cup full of water she moved to kneel beside him. A gentle hand lay on his shoulder as he struggled to rise.

"Don't try to sit up yet. It is too soon after the fever for you to have the strength."

"I … how long have I been here?"

"Two turns of the moon. That would be two months," she answered as she held the cup to his lips while supporting his head on her thighs. Ryoga could feel the warmth of her body seeping into his.

"Two months?"

"Yes. You became ill in the forest. I found you and brought you here. I had all the herbs I needed to assist you. You have been here ever since. It will be a while yet before you can move about as you once did. But I will help you"

Again she smiled and Ryoga found himself returning that smile. Her green eyes held his own as he lifted his hand to touch her cheek. It felt as if his hand weighed a ton.

"I am so weak" he commented.

"No, never weak. You have been ill. You can't expect to be completely healed so soon."

"How"

"By the herbal skills of my father and the martial art skills of my mother" she said, "The combination will have you back to full strength before you know it."

"Thank you Ryachi" he gave her a tentative smile and Ryachi thought her heart would burst in her chest.

Ryoga recovered quickly with Ryachi's help. She brewed herbs for him in the morning. During the day, she trained with him to get his strength back. Her style was unlike any he had ever seen before. It was like the forest came alive with wind. He found that it complimented and enhanced his own. Soon they were training at the same level and it seemed as if they were one person. In the evenings, she would cook a delicious meal.

The only awkwardness came at night when it was time to sleep. There was only one palette. He knew the she slipped into it after he was asleep. Several times he had awoken in the middle of the night to find her warmth at his back or his body wrapped around hers in a protective cocoon. She was so warm and soft in his arms. Her breath tickled his skin as she slept. He never had the heart to disturb her but it was always more difficult to go back to sleep.

The next night, something was different. Ryachi was quieter than usual. She cooked and handed him his bowl without a word. Then she returned to sit across the fire from him.

"Ryachi?" he asked, "What is wrong?"

'You are fully healed now" she whispered.

"This makes you sad?"

"Only because now you will leave and go home" she answered honestly, "I do not know if I will see you again. Soon you will forget all about me while I will always remember you."

"I won't forget you"

"Yes, you will forget as soon as you see Akane again. I know she holds a special place in your heart. Is she your wife?"

"No she's… "

"She is your girlfriend then?"

"No, Akane is…"

"Either way you love her."

"I…. Ryachi" he sighed as he looked into her glistening eyes. They sparkled with unshed tears.

"Will you do two things for me Ryoga?" she asked softly.

"Yes" he said.

Ryachi moved over to sit next to him. She reached up and removed one of the cords around her neck. It was attached to the pendant she never took off. Looking carefully, he noticed that the pendant actually came apart. She pulled the back from the front and slipped it around his neck.

"Will you wear this so you won't forget me?" she asked softly.

"Always"

"If ever you have need of me, hold the pendant, picture me in your mind and I will come to you" she whispered.

"I will," he said giving her a small smile, "What is the other thing you wish of me?"

"Will you be my first?" her voice was so soft he almost didn't hear her over the forest night creatures.

"What?" he asked, hoping he had misunderstood her.

"I would like you to be my first" she lowered her head until he could not see her face.

Slowly he reached forward and slid his hand into her hair, cupping the back of her head. She looked up, her eyes dark with a desire he hadn't seen before. She leaned forward, bringing her mouth within inches of his. Ryoga glanced from her eyes to her full lips and back again. On a sigh, he took her lips with his own, pulling her into his arms. Ryachi came willingly, her whimper of pleasure echoed in his mind.

He leaned back, taking her weight onto his chest. Closing his eyes, he opened his mouth and teased the seam of her lips with his tongue. Her gasp brushed sensuously across his skin as she opened to him. His hands defined her body in his minds eye, running down the smooth curve of her back to cup her firm buttocks. Gently he parted her thighs with one of his until her core rested against his leg.

Ryachi trembled as his hands roamed over her. He felt so good, so hard against her. His thigh, flexing and relaxing as he explored her mouth with his tongue, sent splinters of pleasure throughout her body. She quivered as he hands stroked along her inner thighs. Fire blazed a trail down as his mouth smoothed a path from her mouth to the curve of one full aching breast. With a few flicks of his tongue, she felt her top fall open baring her to his gaze. Her nipples, almost painfully aroused, radiated electric currents of desire as the wind brushed against them. Ryachi nearly screamed as her nipple was surrounded by moist wet heat.

Ryoga drew slowly on her, teasing the taut point with the tip of his tongue, rolling it and biting gently with his fangs. Her body rocked against his thigh and he pushed up just a little harder. He was rewarded with a loud cry of pleasure. Slowly he reached between their bodies, opening her shorts quickly and pushing them down her legs. Nothing else impeded his way. He pulled away from her breasts.

"Do you like this Ryachi?" his voice almost a growl.

"Yes. Oh yes" she panted.

"And this?" he stroked gently between her thighs, just parting her nether lips and feeling the slickness of her body. He grunted as his cock grew thicker in reaction. Her body quivered almost uncontrollably. Again he stroked, going a little deeper. Then again, deeper still until he had his entire finger inside her body. She was tight, slick and hot.

"Oh… oh" she gasped unable to give him any further words. Suddenly she was all motion, pushing his shirt up and off his head. Ryachi nuzzled against his chest, her lips setting his skin on fire. His body jerked as her lips closed over his nipple. She teased the nubbin until it was as hard as her own, setting teeth and tongue to work, moving from one to the other, her body writhing above his. Nipping here and there, she moved down his body, laughing as his stomach muscles jerked in reaction.

"Ryachi," he whispered as she pulled his pants off. He was truly magnificent.

"Ryoga, please let me" she leaned down and took the tip of his shaft into her mouth.

His body nearly folded in two. Burying his fingers in her hair, he fell back against the ground. The cool breeze teased his shaft as her mouth slid almost completely free of him. Only to be slowly enclosed in warm wet heat once again. He watched her as his cock disappeared into her mouth again and again. It was so arousing he felt ready to burst. Gripping her shoulders, he pulled her up his body and rolled over. Hooking one leg with his arm, he probed her moist entrance gently. Then slid the tip inside.

"Ryoga!" she cried, her nails digging into his broad shoulders. He pushed further and she arched into him.

"Yes Ryachi" he panted, "you feel… so good… so tight"

"More Ryoga, more"

"As you wish"

He pushed deep into her body, stopping only when his body pressed fully against hers. Feeling her vibrate around him, he fought for control. Slowly he withdrew only to plunge inside again deep and measured. He moved steadily within her, building the tension within them both. Focusing on her pleasure, he moved his hips in small circles, testing to see what made her cry the loudest. His lips met hers, taking her cries deep into himself, he pushed deep once more. She was close; he could feel the quivering of her inner muscles as he thrust in and out, in and out.

Ryachi tossed her head back and forth against the ground. So good, pleasure flooding through her body. She couldn't do more than moan as he brought her closer and closer to the edge. Her hips thrust in counter to him, trying to take him as deep as possible. He felt so good inside her, so right, as if they were truly one. She hooked her other leg around his hip, feeling the flex of his buttocks as he continued to plunge within her.

"Ryoga. I… " she panted. Her body shattered gradually, each thrust of his shaft inside her pushing her slowly firmly towards the end.

"That's it Ryachi, come for me" he whispered against her ear, taking the lobe and nipping it gently between his teeth, "Feel it take over you, feel the pleasure, feel me moving deep inside you. You like it…. The feel of my hard cock sliding inside you."


"Oh yes, I do… I ohh" she panted.

"Ryachi, let go, let it take you. I'm…. right there with you" Ryoga growled. The tension in his lower spine built to the breaking point. He tried to hold it back. She was almost there, once more and she would come. He thrust hard and fast. Ryachi's scream echoed through the forest as she came apart followed closely by Ryoga's roar of male triumph. He thrust deep and held as her muscles rippled along the length of his cock, milking him until the end.

"Ryoga!!'

"Ryachi!"

He collapsed against her; his face buried within the curve of her neck breath hot against her skin. Slowly he withdrew and rolled to his side. He reached out and pulled her against him, wrapping his body around hers as he had done so many nights before. She fit perfectly, her head just underneath his chin, his body cupping hers, his hand entwined with her and held between her breasts. She smelled of him, of woman and he found he liked the scent very much.

"Ryoga" she whispered softly. He kissed the top of her head.

"Shhh. Sleep Ryachi" he whispered.

Ryachi woke slowly. She felt the warmth of Ryoga's chest against her back, his breath tickling the back of her neck. She snuggled back against him and felt the stirring of his body. She smiled as his breath picked up and his arm tightened around her waist. Pushing her buttocks against his growing erection she was rewarded with a moan.

"Ryachi" he growled in her ear sending waves of pleasure over her body.

"Again Ryoga… please?" she whispered drawing his hand up to her breast

He caught the nipple between thumb and forefinger. Watching her, he tugged gently on her. Shards of pleasure shot straight from her breast to her core. Again he pulled as he slid his leg between her thighs.

"Oh Ryoga, yes I like that" she moaned reaching behind her to grasp his buttocks. She turned towards him, lifting her lips for his kiss.

Smooth silky flesh slid over hard muscled thigh as she parted for him, hooking her leg over his. Now he was free to explore all of her body. Sliding his hand beneath her to give attention to her other nipple, questing fingers buried themselves in the silky curls covering the heart of her. Moans and quivers of pleasure followed his actions but that was not what she wanted. Reaching between their bodies, she wrapped loving fingers around his aching shaft. Stroking she caressed the entire hard silken length.

"You're open to me," he whispered against the sensitive outer curl of her ear. Lightly he fondled between her thighs.

"Y… yes" she moaned, "I want…"

"What do you want Ryachi?" he asked, "Tell me…. Tell me what you want"

"I want you Ryoga," she panted, "Now, I want you inside me now"

"Guide me," he caught her lobe between his fangs and nibbled gently. Squeezing her nipple and rotating it between his thumb and forefinger, he caught her sensitive bud and gave it the same treatment. Her cry echoed through the woods and her senses were bombarded with delight.

When she could think again, she reached between her thighs to grasp his shaft. Slowly she placed the head of his penis against her wet nether lips. Each contact brought a whimper to her lips.

Leisurely Ryoga rocked forward, pushing between swollen lips Inch by inch; he entered her body, gritting his teeth against the unhurried envelopment of his shaft by her wet searing heat. A growl issued from low in his chest as he entered her completely. Tight and hot, she slid over him with ease. He felt muscles quivering against his outer thigh as pleasure raced through Ryachi.

She felt filled, stretched tight over his hard length. The rightness of it settled over her. He felt so good, moving sliding within her body, bringing her exquisite pleasure. Sweetly rounded hips canted back to meet his every leisurely thrust until she no longer controlled the movements of her own body.

"Ryoga" she panted as the tension settled over her once again, spreading outward from where his body joined hers. The trembling began deep within as he moved faster and faster within her. Sensation became all and words meant nothing. Dark spots appeared before her eyes, the feelings too much for her to take. Lightning bolts of pure almost agonizing pleasure rocketed through her body. Her cry tore itself from her throat. Almost drowning out Ryoga's matching roar.

He pulsed within her, his entire body one rigid mass of muscle and sinew. It was the most incredible thing he had ever felt. Without realizing it, he bit down on her shoulder, marking her in a truly primal way. She was his. He thrust forward hard one last time as the tension shattered him. He closed his eyes, panting for breath. With what little energy remained, he used to hold her close. Her wafting breath caressed his arms as it returned to normal. Her supple warmth heated the front of his body. Ryoga could feel her coming down from the incredible height they had found.

After a few moments, he felt her body tense. Reality came once more to invade their sensual oasis. She got up and reached for her clothing. Then she began to cook the morning meal.

"Ryachi?" he asked, leaning up on one elbow.

"Today is the day you leave me, Ryoga," she said, hoping the tears were not in her voice. She could not ask him to stay with her. He had a life out there in the world beyond her forest. It did not include her.

"I…"

"No Ryoga. We both knew this day would come. I have known it from the moment I found you in the forest. The difference from that day to this is the wonderful memories you have given me. You have shown me what it is to be a woman. I can never repay that. I wouldn't even begin to try. Your world is not mine. I wish it were different but it is not and your heart belongs to another. Only call on me if you have need of me and I will be there. I promise"

"Ryachi, I never intended to hurt you."

"I never intended to be hurt. Often we cannot control what we will or will not do."

"I will never forget you Ryachi," he said, rising, dressing and walking over to her. He drew her to his feet and into his arms.

"I will never forget all of the things we have shared. Most especially not last night and this morning. I have never been given such a beautiful gift as you have bestowed upon me"

"Then the women you know are fools," she teased. Ryachi hugged him tightly "Now eat. You have a long trip ahead of you I suspect"

Ryoga walked away from Ryachi's encampment slowly. At the rise of the hill, he turned back to see her standing there, watching him go. She said nothing to stop him, only raised her hand in a silent goodbye. His own rose to acknowledge her and then dropped sadly to his side. A part of him wished she would come with him but he knew that she would not leave her forest. In all his wanderings, he had never met anyone like Ryachi. She was special. Her kindness and her gift to him would remain always with him.