Paradise Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,638 Followers

"I think I need a break." Jessica was feeling confused and was out of breath.

Marcus led her to a table and flagged a waitress down with their drink order. They sat next to each other on a plush couch in the back of the club, hidden from most of the room.

"I'm sorry Jessica."

"Don't apologize, it was my fault."

"I couldn't help myself."

She paused when the waitress appeared with their drinks. After she left Jessica continued.

"Listen, I think you're a sweet guy but we can't do this anymore."

"Don't say that. I'll be good I promise."

"You men are all the same, you'll say whatever it takes to get into a girl's panties."

"That's not true. I've enjoyed our time together and I think you're an amazing woman. You're beautiful and a great dancer and I'm really glad we met."

"So am I, but this isn't right."

"Why not?"

"I'm married."

"And alone."

She was angry that he was so bold, but she couldn't deny that it wasn't true. His words hung in the air between them.

Jessica finally broke the silence, "I don't know about you, but I could use more tequila."

Marcus flagged down the waitress again and ordered four shots for them. After two more shots, Jessica was drunk and still horny from the dancing, a dangerous combination that Marcus picked up on.

"Why aren't you chasing after someone like that girl from last night?" Her words blended into each other as she spoke.

"I don't know, I guess I can't control who I fall for."

Putting his hand on her knee he asked.

"Why do you keep talking to me?"

"I'm not sure. I guess I enjoy your company. The compliments don't hurt either."

She put her hand on top of his while he gently squeezed her thigh.

"Do you think I'm attractive?"

Jessica had been telling herself that there was nothing between the two of them this whole time, but she was now forced to admit it to herself.

Staring into his eyes, she nodded. Marcus moved into her and kissed her again while pushing her back against the couch. She fell back and Marcus positioned himself on top of her while they kissed. He knew that she wanted him and he took his chance. Her legs had spread enough so that his right leg was between them.

Consumed by the weight of his body against her Jessica ran her hands through his hair while he pawed at her body. Marcus grabbed her breast with one hand and moved his other to her thigh. He massaged her breast and pinched her nipple through her dress while rubbing her inner thigh.

"Ohhh..." She moaned into his mouth.

He knew that this was his opportunity to finally fuck her and moved his hand slowly up her thigh pushing against the hem of her tight dress as he moved further between her legs. He paused briefly when he reached her panties.

"Mmmmmmm...." She moaned again as the young man rubbed his finger against her aching pussy through her panties. She was dripping wet and Marcus could feel the heat from her pussy through her soaked panties.

His mouth moved from her lips to her neck while his hands pushed further against her aching pussy. Jessica arched her head back onto the couch allowing Marcus's lips to move from her neck to her chest. He kissed and licked her bare skin between her breasts while pinching her hard nipple between his fingers.

Jessica was lost in the moment and felt the heat between her legs growing. She knew what was about to happen while Marcus's hand cupped her pussy. His fingers rubbed along the length of her pussy through her wet panties while she arched her back as she came. Jessica bit her lower lip, her body shuddering beneath the young man with his hand between her legs.

"Oh god." She groaned.

Knowing that she had to stop him from going any further she pushed his hands off of her and sat back up. After taking a moment to catch her breath she stood up without saying a word and turned to leave. Marcus grabbed her hand as he rose and pulled her back into him. He kissed her again, pushing his tongue into her mouth before she pushed him away.

"I should go." She whimpered as she turned and walked away with her dress bunched up around her waist exposing her wet panties.

Watching her pulled the hem of her dress back down over her panties as she left Marcus brought his hand to his face and smelled her aroma. His eyes followed her ass through the crowd while imagining her body straddling him as he pounded her with his cock. He was so close.

Jessica knew that she did the right thing by leaving. She tried to tell herself that it was nothing more than heavy petting and that she had nothing to be guilty about. She knew that she had let things go too far but she couldn't deny to herself how badly she wanted to let him go further. Back at her room she took another long shower before going to bed.

The next morning she again woke up alone, she knew that her husband would already be at breakfast because he and Jeremy were planning on going on an ATV tour of the island. Jessica ordered up another breakfast for herself and tried to go back to sleep while waiting for it. A knock at the door woke her up and she answered it without thinking to put on a robe to cover herself.

Upon opening the door, Jessica was very surprised to see Marcus standing before her wearing nothing but sneakers and shorts with a towel slung over his shoulder. Marcus, too, was surprised; he had been looking for a different room.

"What are you doing here?"

"I.. uh.. was looking for..."

Jessica heard a door opening in the hallway and without letting him even finish his thought she grabbed his hand and pulled him into her room shutting the door behind them.

"Nobody can see you here!" She said sharply.

"I..."

He stammered while taking in the sight before him. Jessica was still wearing her nightie, which was a thin white silk babydoll split up the front with lace trim. The negligee barely came down far enough to cover her matching white silk bikini panties and the slit in the front left them plainly visible.

Marcus openly ogled the older woman while he tried to compose his thoughts. She quickly turned away from him and pushed her face to the door, scouting the hallway through the eyehole. Marcus was still not sure how he had gotten so lucky, but he couldn't resist another opportunity with the sexy older woman.

She was so nervous about being caught with a half naked man in her room that she didn't even notice his two hands pressed against her bare thighs while she kept lookout. Marcus stepped closer to her and moved his hands to her ass. While he massaged her soft round ass cheeks, Jessica abruptly turned around to face him. With his hands still on her thighs and their faces only inches apart he could feel her warm breath against his lips. Jessica's heart was racing at the prospect of getting caught and the fact that someone other than her husband was in her bedroom and freely touching her body.

She couldn't believe that she was standing practically naked only inches away from a half naked man less than half her age. She had never contemplated adultery before, but for some reason she couldn't get the thought of riding his young hard cock out of her head. She knew that men still found her attractive but she hadn't been pursued by anyone in nearly two decades.

Not a word was exchanged between them while Marcus moved one of his hands under her nightie and up her side. Her body quivered as his hand slid across her bare skin until he was cupping her breast. Squeezing her soft flesh he leaned in and kissed her. Involuntarily, she felt a moan escape her lips into his while his hand massaged her breast.

Marcus's other hand moved across her tight stomach and pushed down inside the waistband of her panties. He was pinching her nipple and his tongue was pressing against her lips when his other hand brushed along her neatly shaven pussy. One of his fingers pushed up against her and slipped between the dripping wet folds of her pussy. Jessica fell back against the door desperate to give herself to him. She knew she had to stop him but instead she lowered her body down onto his hand letting his finger push deeper into her body.

His finger was several inches into her hot wet pussy when she finally managed to say through a moan. "unnngghh.... no.... I.... ohhhh..... can't....." His finger was now sliding easily in and out of her body as he ignored her protests.

While her wet pussy was being massaged by his finger she somehow managed to collect herself enough to sidestep him.

Her face was flush and she was panting heavily, her chest heaving with every breath straining her erect nipples against the thin silk negligee, when she said. "How did you know what room I was in?"

"I didn't. I was looking for someone else, I guess I got the wrong room."

"You need to leave, NOW" She said sternly.

No matter how good he felt, she couldn't risk getting caught. She turned and opened the door.

Before leaving he reached around and grabbed her ass. Marcus pulled her into him slamming her body against his. He leaned into her and with an open mouth he kissed her, pushing his tongue inside of her mouth, tasting her. After a brief passionate kiss he pulled back and with a smirk said "Until we meet again." Before finally leaving her room.

Jessica fell back against the door panting. She was both scared and hornier than she had been in years. While still leaning against the door she pushed her hand into her panties letting them fall down her legs onto the floor and then she picked up where he left off.

She hadn't touched herself since she was in college, but she needed to relieve herself badly. She rubbed her breast with one hand, causing the thin strap of her nightie to fall from her shoulder while fucking herself with her other hand. She imagined that it was Marcus's finger plunging deep inside of her while she brought herself to a knee buckling orgasm. Her moment was interrupted, however, when someone knocked at the door.

Jessica was still cumming when she heard a chipper voice ring out. "Room service."

It took a moment before she could speak. "Please leave it outside." She managed to get out between pants, her pussy still throbbing as her orgasm continued.

"You need to sign Ma'am."

Still out of breath she pulled her fingers from her dripping wet pussy and turned to open the door. A short man in uniform bounded into her room oblivious to her condition and placed the tray down on the table. Holding out a slip for her to sign he walked back towards her. His eyes grew as big as saucers when he finally noticed that she was barely dressed. She watched as his eyes darted from her body to her panties lying in a heap on the floor and back up to the strap of her nightie that had fallen down exposing her breast. He stared at her bare breast for a moment until his gaze drifted down to her glistening pussy that was partially exposed through the slit in the front of her nightie. Jessica felt her juices dripping from her pussy and flowing down her thigh while she stood barely clothed in front of this strange man.

Without making any attempt to cover herself up she took the slip of paper and pen and signed it without even noticing that her hand was drenched in her juices. She handed the damp slip of paper back to him and stepped aside so that he could leave. He stumbled towards the door while trying to take in every inch of her body before he left.

In the hallway Marcus ran into Jeremy who was coming out of his room.

"Dude, what took you so long?"

"You'll never guess what happened."

"C'mon, we'll be late; tell me on the way."

As they hurried down the hall Marcus pushed his hand up to Jeremy's face and held his finger, still covered in Jeremy's mother's juices, up to his nose. Jeremy inhaled the sweet aroma from his friend's fingers before Marcus took his hand away and licked her juices off.

He told Jeremy everything about the hot older blond. He told him how he met her, and about making out with her at the bar and finally about going to the wrong room and finding her half naked. Marcus took his time telling Jeremy about how soft and firm her breasts were and how wet her pussy was when he was rubbing her. Jeremy could hardly believe it, but his adolescent imagination ran wild thinking about fucking a hot horny older woman like that.

Jessica had to take a shower to calm herself down before she could even manage to eat breakfast. After a few hours alone she decided that she needed to get out and headed to the pool. Over a light blue string bikini she wore a chiffon jumper that buttoned up the front and a pair of low heeled sandals. On the path to the pool where the cabanas were she noticed a small sign pointing to the private beach. The sign indicated that you had to be at least 18 years old to enter. She figured that this must be the nude beach.

She never would have considered it before, but her encounters with Marcus had given her a new found self-confidence. Knowing that her family was nowhere near the resort, she changed course and headed through the gate to the private beach. The beach was big and only sparsely populated. She found a half dozen people, mostly older couples, laying about in various stages of undress.

Jessica picked a spot far from anyone else and put out her towel and took off her jumper. She was still too nervous to take anything else off so she just laid out in her bikini. She spent the next hour on the beach reliving the scene from her room in her head over and over. She longed to feel Marcus's fingers inside of her again. After about an hour she was getting a little worked up and felt bold enough to remove her top. Still nervous, she turned onto her stomach with her top off so that nobody could see her. After a little more time passed she worked up enough nerve to finally turn over exposing her breasts to everyone on the beach.

Slowly she rolled onto her back with her arms across her chest, while looking around to see if anyone was watching her. Satisfied that nobody cared she moved her arms to her sides. Feeling the cool ocean air blowing across her bare breasts was exhilarating for her and she felt liberated that she was topless in public for the first time in her life. Lying out in the sun she scanned the side of the hotel looking for any indication that someone could see her. The only movement she saw was two shadows moving around inside one of the rooms.

She thought that she recognized the towel hanging off of the balcony as the same one that Marcus had in his hand earlier in the morning and wondered if that was Marcus in the room. She knew that the chances were next to impossible, but she imagined that it was him looking down at her and immediately she felt a tingling between her legs. She felt his hands on her body, his lips against hers, his warm breath against her skin. She turned her head to survey the beach again and decided that she was far enough away from everyone else that she could have a little fun.

Jessica pulled her knees up and pushed her legs apart while imagining that he was standing between her legs. She looked up at his naked body glistening in the early afternoon sun. Sweat dripped from his body while he slowly knelt between her legs. Jessica's hands moved down her stomach and into her bikini bottom.

"Ohhh..." She moaned to herself as her hand made contact with her pussy.

"Check it out!" Marcus called his friend over.

"That's her, that's the chick that I hooked up with."

"Dude, that's my...." Jeremy caught himself before he told Marcus that he was talking about his mother.

"No way you hooked up with her."

"I swear to god, her room is right across the hall."

Jeremy pulled the curtain back further to get a better look while his mother rolled onto her back unwittingly exposing herself to the two young horny boys. Jeremy had spent all morning fantasizing about fucking some horny MILF in the club after hearing his friend's stories, and now his mother suddenly popped into his fantasies.

He had never really thought of her in any kind of sexual way but between smelling her juices on Marcus's finger and now staring down at her beautiful naked breasts everything changed. He studied her body from his room. He could see the thin layer of sweat glistening against her skin while the sun tanned her body. The two teenagers watched intently as Jessica spread her legs apart. Marcus pulled Jeremy closer to him as her hand made its way between her legs and into her bikini bottom.

"I'm definitely going to fuck her before I go home tonight."

Jeremy couldn't believe that he was watching his topless mother rubbing her pussy in broad daylight while Marcus kept insisting that he was going to fuck her. A million thoughts ran through his head, but mainly he just stared at her body reacting to her touch. He watched his mother's legs spread further apart, giving her better access to her pussy. Her back arched and her chest heaved while she fucked herself.

Jessica blocked out the rest of the world as she imagined Marcus's hard cock pushing deep into her waiting body. She pushed her fingers deeper into her pussy while daydreaming about riding Marcus's hard young cock. She felt his body against hers, his hips slapping against hers, his lips on her nipples. She began moaning as she brought herself to climax on the beach.

Her breath quickened and her moaning got louder the closer she got until she finally felt an explosion between her legs. His cock pounded into her while she came. Her pussy gripped tightly to his hard cock while waves of pleasure coursed through her body. Panting, she closed her eyes and imagined her young lover lying on top of her, sweating and out of breath. Jessica continued to gently rub her pussy while the last of her orgasm subsided.

Marcus and Jeremy watched from the window as Jessica's head fell back in ecstasy while she came. They both watched in silence as the older woman fell back onto her towel panting in her afterglow. Eventually she stood up and without putting her bikini top back on she dressed in her chiffon jumper and collected her things before walking off the beach.

They watched as she looked up at their window and lifted her sunglasses. Jessica knew that she had been watched the whole time and hoped that it was Marcus. Looking up at the room she gave her hidden audience a wink and blew them a kiss while walking away. Her heart was pounding just thinking about the fact that she just masturbated in public while two people watched her. Jessica didn't know what had come over her but the thrill of such an exhibition left her feeling even hornier than she had been before.

She didn't feel like going back up to her room yet and wanted a little more privacy after her public debut so she booked herself another cabana and settled in to one of the lounge chairs after making herself a stiff drink.

Jeremy tried to stop himself from joining his friend in talking about how horny he got watching that MILF finger fuck herself on the beach but he couldn't help himself. Before long he too was describing in detail how much he wanted to fuck his own mother. Jeremy's head was spinning with thoughts of his naked mother. While they talked about Jessica, Marcus moved closer to the door so that he could hear if she returned to her room. After twenty minutes passed he decided that she wasn't coming up to her room and that he wanted to hunt her down. He came up with an excuse and because he was leaving that night he swapped cell phone numbers with Jeremy.

"I'll see you later, enjoy the rest of your trip."

"Thanks, and good luck with that MILF." Jeremy felt ashamed that he was encouraging another guy to try to fuck his mom. Any other day and he never would have considered that his mother would cheat on his father but after hearing about Marcus's escapades he wasn't so sure anymore. Even if he thought there was a chance, knowing that he was leaving in a matter of hours meant that Marcus didn't have a shot at her.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,638 Followers