Paradise Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Down here is fine," she said. "We can meet at the pool side bar, say, 7?"

"That sounds good," I replied. "I'll see you then."

I watched again as she walked off towards the elevator, and I went out to the pool.

After I got a bottle of Red Stripe, I sat back in a lounge chair at the side of the pool and relaxed.

I must have dozed off, because when I opened my eyes, the sun had moved quite a bit, and my beer was warm.

I got up and walked over to the bar to ask the bartender what time it was.

"It's about 6:00, mon," he told me. "You must have been sleeping very well."

"Why do you say that?" I asked, as he got me a beer to take up to my room while I got ready for dinner.

"That lady you've been talking to, the blonde, came down to the pool," he said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh, yah, mon!" he replied smiling. "You should have seen the bikini she was wearing. Quite hot!"

"Damn!" I muttered to myself.

"Yah, mon!" he agreed. "Most every man here was looking at her. A couple of the women, too! Although, they were probably more jealous than anything."

"Damn!" I said again, as I walked away.

I went up to my room and got undressed as I sipped on my beer. As I took a nice, long shower, I started thinking about Terri, and I soon started imagining her in an even hotter bikini than the one I had already seen her in.

I let the warm water flow over my body, and as my mind started flowing over the mental images of Terri, I felt my cock starting to grow.

I started soaping up my body, working my way from my face on down. By the time that I reached my groin, my cock was rock hard.

I soaped up my thick shaft, and put the washrag off to the side. Still thinking about Terri, her big, full breasts, firm legs, and her ass, I began slowly stroking myself.

In my mind, I imagined her getting on her knees in front of me and slowly sliding her lips down the length of my rod. I saw her begin to bob her head up and down my pole, working her tongue along the underside of my shaft as she sucked me off.

Her hand would work it's way between her legs and start to play with her clit as she continued working on my cock, and she soon slipped her hand further down, sliding a couple of fingers inside her wet pussy.

I began stroking my cock faster, soap flying, as I imagined her fingering her hot hole and bobbing her head faster down my length.

I heard myself moan, thinking about a sight like that, and imagined her sliding her fingers deep into her pussy, and then raising them up to my mouth, so I could taste her juices.

All of those images of Terri, combined with the fact that it had simply been too long for me, soon had me feeling the familiar sensation of my balls starting to tighten.

I stroked my hard cock faster, imagining Terri taking me as deep as she could into her throat, and I felt by cock explode, spewing my load all across the wall of the shower.

My knees were shaking as I squeezed the last of my cum from my shaft, and I re-washed deflating rod.

After rinsing off the wall, I stepped out of the shower, dried myself, and began getting dressed for dinner.

I was sitting in the lobby when Terri walked in. She was wearing a halter sundress that came about mid-thigh and showed off her ample cleavage and beautiful legs. She also had a pair of open-back short heels on her feet to complete the look.

"Wow," I said, as she walked up to me. "You look beautiful!"

"Thank you," she replied, blushing lightly.

I offered her my arm, and led her to the restaurant.

Dinner was a very nice event. As we ate and drank two bottles of wine, Terri opened up to me, telling me more about her kids and her grandkids.

The more that she talked, the more that I came to realize that she was a very strong woman. She had run her own successful business for twenty-five years, despite her now-ex constantly telling her that it wasn't a real job, and that it would fail.

I was enjoying being with her, listening to her talk and laugh. Dinner came to an end all to soon, though, and we got up from the table and left.

It was dark as we walked out of the restaurant, and I noticed that the sky had clouded over. The tree frogs were also singing louder than normal, usually a sign that it was going to rain.

"What would you like to do?" I asked, as we walked along the patio.

I was trying to think of things we could do that didn't include getting another drink. After two bottles of wine, I could tell she was starting to feel it, and I didn't want her to think that I was trying to get her drunk, but I also didn't want the night to end yet.

"Could we walk along the beach?" she asked, looking out at the ocean.

"Of course we can," I replied, leading us toward the sand and the dark horizon.

At the edge of the concrete walkway, I led us towards a table so Terri could take off her shoes. After convincing her that her shoes were safe there, I offered her my arm and we started walking along the beach.

We didn't say much as we walked. Instead, we both just listened to the surf pounding on the beach and the rocks that marked the end of the property.

There were a few large boulders there, and we sat on them, resting and looking out at the dark horizon. I felt her body pressing against mine, and I enjoyed her warmth and softness.

After a while, she stood up and asked if I was ready to walk back. I didn't want this to end, but I agreed.

She looked at me as I stood up, and I reached out to her.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" I asked.

I saw a small smile cross her face, and she shook her head.

"No," she said, as she leaned back against the boulder. "I'd like that."

I slid my hands up to her face and held it as I brought my lips to hers.

Our lips touched, and I heard a light whimper as Terri slid her arms around me.

Everything else seemed to fade away as we kissed. Our arms wrapped around each other, and our hands started to glide across each other's back.

The kiss began to intensify as it went on, and I quickly felt my blood start to surge towards my groin.

It wasn't long before I could feel my hardening bulge press against Terri's belly. Not wanting to freak her out, I pulled my hips back a little, but to my surprise and enjoyment, she slid her hand down to my lower back and stepped in towards me.

I took that, and her soft moan as my now-hard cock pressed into her, as a sign to move forward a little.

Slowly, I moved my left hand around to her side, and began to slide it up her body, until my thumb reached the bottom of her full breast.

Terri whimpered and arched her back just slightly, pushing her breast out towards me as she moaned into my mouth.

Just as I filled my hand with her full breast and started to softly squeeze it, the skies opened up, drenching us in seconds.

Neither of us seemed to care, as we continued to kiss with an intensifying passion.

I felt her hard nipple press against my hand, and I began to gently pinch it as I slid my other hand down to her ass, pulling her harder against me.

I felt Terri moan into my mouth harder as she started grinding her crotch against my leg, pushing my shaft even harder into her belly.

I began to move my lips to her neck, kissing and nibbling on the soft skin just below her ears, as I slid the hand on her ass a little further down, sliding it under her skirt.

Terri gasped loudly as my fingertips reached the velvety skin of her inner thighs at the same time that my lips arrived at the spot behind her earlobe.

"Ohhhh," she softly moaned, holding me tight.

I then started to slide the hand on her breasts around to her back and slowly began pulling on the halter tie at the back of her neck as my lips moved to her throat and began to travel down to her cleavage.

She tilted her head back to the sky and sighed as the front of her dress fell, exposing her full breasts, wrapped in a thin white lacy strapless bra, my lips and tongue slowly working their way down her cleavage. Her nipples pushed against the lace, reaching out for attention.

I slid both hands up her back and unclasped her bra, letting her big breasts free. I dropped the thin fabric on the rocks behind me as my lips reached one of her nipples.

Terri moaned and whimpered as my tongue flicked across her stiff bud, and she reached up to my head and pulled me in closer.

I slid my hands down her back, lifting her skirt and cupping her ass while I continued to kiss, lick, and nibble on both of her hard nipples.

After a couple of minutes, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down over her ass, letting them drop around her ankles.

I felt Terri's body shake slightly as I reached my fingers between her legs and slid them around her pussy lips, soaking them in her flowing juices.

I felt her open her legs as she stepped out of her fallen panties, and I slid my other hand around to her front. When my fingertips reached her clit, she moaned louder and reached down to take a hold of my head.

Pulling my face up to hers, Terri kissed me with an intense passion as my fingers flicked across her clit.

I pulled my lips from hers and began kissing my way down her chest, my fingers still playing and teasing her wet pussy.

When I pulled my head back to jump over her bunched up dress, Terri reached down and stopped me. Taking my hand, she pulled me up and kissed me again.

"Let's go back to the rooms," she said, in between kisses.

I reluctantly re-tied her halter, and we gathered her discarded underwear and walked quickly back down the beach.

We almost ran into the lobby, getting looks from everyone in there. We both got a lot of attention as we passed through, especially Terri, with her breasts bouncing and her nipples pushing against her dress. I'm sure that more than a few noticed her lacy underwear in my hands, also.

"Wait," she said, stopping suddenly, as we turned down the hall towards the elevators. "My shoes!"

"They'll still be there in the morning," I told her.

The elevator doors opened as soon as I pushed the button, and we were soon on our way to our floor. As soon as the doors closed, I had her pinned up against the wall, and my lips were again on her neck.

"Your room or mine?" I asked, just before the doors opened.

"Yours," she breathed. "It's closer."

I smiled at her logic as I led her down the hall, pulling my room key out of my pocket just as we reached the door.

I quickly led her into my room, making sure the door locked, and I stepped behind her as she walked towards the open balcony doors. Fortunately, the rain was coming from the other side of the hotel, so the balcony was still mostly dry.

Slipping my hands around her waist, we stepped out onto the balcony. As we reached the stucco half-wall, Terri put her hands on the ledge.

She sighed softly as I slowly slid my hands up the front of her body and cupped her heaving breasts as I ground my hard bulge against her ass.

I began to kiss and nibble on the back of her neck as I softly squeezed her breasts, gently pinching her nipples, and worked my lips towards the tie at the nape of her neck.

Grasping one of the ends in my teeth, I pulled on it, untying her dress once again. Terri whimpered softly as the top of her dress fell, and my hands once again covered her full breasts.

"Keep your hands on the ledge," I whispered in her ear, as I slowly started to slide my hands down her soft body while I kissed my way down her spine.

When I reached her hips, I pulled them back towards me, and Terri responded by wiggling her ass against me and moaning.

When my lips reached the top of the back of her dress, I flicked the zipper tab up with my tongue and grasped it with my teeth.

While my hands grazed over the front of her thighs, I pulled the zipper down as far as it would go. I noticed that the dress had loosened up enough that my holding on to the zipper was the only thing holding it up, so I released it.

I gazed at her ass as the dress fell to the floor, pooling around Terri's ankles. Leaning in, I softly kissed my way down her back, and then kissed and nipped at each asscheek as my hands slid towards her mound.

I heard her sigh and moan when my fingertips reached the top of her sparse pubic hair, and she moved her hips around.

Leaning back slightly, I slid my hands back towards her hips and gently started to turn her around.

Stepping out of her dress, Terri faced me, looking down at me with lusty, glazed eyes. I looked up at her and slowly leaned in and kissed her belly, just above her mound.

She thrust her hips out at me and reached her hands down to my head as I continued to kiss her, slowly working my way down.

"Oh my gosh!" I heard her gasp, as I gently nudged her legs apart.

Reaching my hands under her ass, I pulled her closer to me and quickly flicked my tongue at her clit, which was peeking out from under it's hood, hard and stiff.

Terri's knees buckled slightly, and I heard a sharp intake of breath as she held tightly to my head.

I took a couple more quick swipes with my tongue around her clit, and then slowly stood, kissing my way back up her body.

I leaned in and kissed her soft lips, and then stepped back, taking her hands in mine.

She smiled at me as I took one more long, lingering look at her nude body, glistening with perspiration and mist. Leading her by the hands, I led her back in to the room, guiding her to the bed.

As I gently sat her at the edge of the bed, she reached up and started unbuttoning my shirt, and then slid it down off of my shoulders.

She then reached for my shorts, but I took hold of her wrists and pulled her hands away.

She looked up at me questioningly, and I smiled at her as I slowly unbuttoned my shorts, dropping them to the floor. Terri looked down briefly at my boxers, tented proudly, and gasped softly..

Laying her back on the bed as I knelt on the edge, I leaned in to kiss her again.

I knelt on the bed, straddling her leg, and slid my leg forward until it was pressed up against her pussy as I reached one hand behind her neck, and the other up to her face, as I leaned in further, intensifying the kiss.

Terri lay back on the bed, softly moaning and whimpering as our kiss became more passionate. Our bodies were pressed up against each other, and I could feel her moving her hips slightly, rubbing her warm, wet mound against my thigh.

I then started to slowly move my lips from hers, and began to kiss my way down along her jaw line, and then down her neck.

She held me tightly as I kissed and nibbled on the tender skin below and behind her ear, while I slid my hand from her face down to her heaving breast, my fingertips gently gliding across her soft skin.

My lips reached her throat at the same time that my fingertips arrived at her breast, and Terri let out a gasp as I softly nipped at her neck while my fingertips gently pinched her soft breast.

I slid my other hand down to her chest as I continued to kiss my way down her body, and I started squeezing both breasts as my lips reached the valley between them.

She started rubbing her mound harder against my leg, and reached down to hold my head as my lips and tongue traveled across the expanse of her tits.

Terri gasped loudly and arched her back, pressing her tits against my face when my lips reached one of her nipples and I softly kissed and then flicked my tongue across it.

"Ohh my gosh!" she softly moaned, as my lips and tongue played with one nipple while I gently pinched and rolled the other.

I felt her leg wrap around mine when I moved my lips over to her other breast, and she squeezed my leg tightly with hers.

Her breathing was getting heavier, and she collapsed back down on the bed as I started alternating my kisses and licks between both of her tits.

She let out a loud moan and pulled my head in tightly as I pushed her tits together and flicked my tongue across both nipples at the same time, and then wrapped my lips around both, sucking the hard buds into my mouth.

After a few minutes of playing with her tits, I slowly resumed my travels down her body, softly kissing and licking my way.

Terri unwrapped her leg from mine and opened herself up, and I could feel the heat and moisture radiating from her pussy on my hips, my stomach, and then my chest, as I slowly kissed my way down her belly.

Her legs were spread wide, but still held me tight, by the time that my lips reached the top of her mound. She gasped loudly as I kissed my way down between her legs, and moaned softly in disappointment when I pulled up just short of her clit.

I knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed, as I slid my hands underneath her legs, my thumbs stopping just short of her wet pussy.

I started slowly kissing her inner thighs, beginning at her knees and making my way up to the junction between her legs, causing her to moan softly again.

As I looked up at her, I saw that not only was Terri squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples, but her pussy lips had spread open, forming an amazingly beautiful butterfly.

I continued kissing along her inner thighs, working my way down one leg and then switching over to the other, slowly getting closer to her seeping mound.

Finally, I had made my way to the tops of her legs. As I began flicking my tongue around the perimeter of her soaking pussy, Terri's hands flew down and grabbed hold of my head.

"Oh my god!" she moaned, pulling my face forward. "Please don't tease me any more!"

Hearing that, I reached up around her legs and stretched open the top of her pussy as I stuck out my tongue and placed it at the bottom of her weeping pussy. Slowly, I slid it up through her wet slit, until I was just below her clit.

"Ohhoohhhhh Kurrrt," Terri whimpered, as I shook my head slowly, flicking my tongue around the perimeter of her clit.

After getting gasps and moans as my tongue hit her spots, I then zeroed in on her clit.

I stretched the skin around her clit even further, pushing her hard little bud out at me, and I slowly and deliberately flicked my tongue on the tip of her clit.

Terri gasped loudly as my tongue played with the sensitive end of her clit.

"Ohhhhhh! Oh my god!"

I started flicking my tongue along more of her clit, always going back to the tip, and her gasps and moans got louder at the same time that she began moving her hips up and down.

Reaching my left hand farther around her leg, I held her lips open with just one hand while I slid the other one down between her legs.

I placed a finger just below her hot hole, getting it nice and wet in her juices, and then slid it up to her wet opening.

I then wrapped my lips around her clit at the same time that I slowly slid my finger into her pussy.

"Ohhh geeez" she gasped as I began gently sucking on her clit and slid my finger in deep. "Ohhhnnnnngggh!"

It wasn't long before a second finger joined the first inside her. I started to slide them back and forth, in and out of her tight pussy, pressing on the top wall, as I sucked firmer on her clit.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhgeeezzz!" she soon started gasping and moaning as I moved my fingers faster and added my tongue to the attention I gave her clit.

After a couple of minutes, when Terri started getting louder and she returned her hands to het full, swaying tits, I slid my fingers in as deep as I could and curled then up against the underside of her pelvis.

"Ohh yess! That's it," she yelped. "Right there! Oh gosh! Don't stop!"

"Ohhhh! Ooohhhhhh! Nnnnnggggaahh! Oh shit! I'm cumming!" she yelled, slamming her hands on the mattress. "Ohhh shhittt!"

Her hips were bouncing off of the bed and her pussy started clamping down on my fingers as I felt a gush of her juices surge out of her, coating my hand.

I released her clit from my lips, and slowly licked the length of her hood as I continued sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy. Her body, coated in a sheen of perspiration, shook as she came.