Paradise Found Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nexte100
Nexte100
1,060 Followers

"Before you wonder, I want you to know that my trust in your mother's faithfulness is unbroken. Not everything is known about how the pathogen is communicated, after all." Dad stepped in, assuaging some of my concern for his inevitable doubts. "Luckily, your mother has you, Elise. She'll need your support throughout this process, and I'm counting on you to help me understand your evolving needs as well."

Dad looked like he summoned his resolve, then continued, "In light of this news, we wanted to talk about making some changes as a family. We're considering moving to that new tract of infected homes being built on the other side of town"

He let me digest that news a moment before going on to defend his case. "After all, with two of the three members of this family infected, my needs are going to be in the minority soon enough. I mean, look at us, we can't even eat at the same dinner table anymore."

He was right. I looked down at the TV tray holding my food. After the last couple growth spurts, eating with the family at the kitchen table was just too uncomfortable, so I started taking my meals in the adjacent family room. Luckily, our home had an open floor plan, so it was a simple matter of turning the love seat to enable me to at least see my parents while I ate. Further, I was getting very uncomfortable even walking around upstairs. Our home had 9 foot ceilings on the main level, but upstairs was still 8, and I was just at that now. I had already broken a couple light fixtures being careless, but I was adapting.

Applying makeup in front of the bathroom mirror had turned into a chore, so I had given up standing in favor of a seated position. Showering was also a challenge, but I made it work using a spray wand nozzle attachment while crouching in the tub. I desperately missed standing in the shower and letting the steaming hot water course over my body after a good run.

The new homes were supposed to be designed with final stage infected in mind. Naturally, they were substantially more costly than traditional homes due to their increased dimensional and structural requirements. I knew that the uninfected housing market wasn't doing so well right now either, with so many families moving to larger homes. Adding fuel to the fire, congress had authorized a significant tax hike that would go into effect at the start of next year. Economic pundits conceded that the new taxes would likely put the economy into a recession, but there didn't appear to be any other way to handle the costs of infrastructure imposed by the growing populous.

The thought of living comfortably as I used to in my own home was certainly appealing, but at what cost to my parents?

"Are you sure you and Mom can afford that? I hate to bring up an ugly truth, but you know that any woman taller than 9 feet is forced to retire from their public school teaching positions until something is done about the size provisions in schools. It's the same for all municipal and state employees in government buildings. Mom could lose her job."

He looked at Mom as she stared at the floor, "That's true, but we will find a way. I've spoken to a real estate agent and she tells me that there is money available through the new housing assistance program for infected women. Besides, our clothing budget will be reduced soon, now that the new infected clothing exchange store is opening up. I know you don't like the thought of second hand clothes, but almost everything in the store has only been worn once or twice, and they'll accept most anything in trade as long as it's like new. Either way, Sweetheart, this is not your worry. Your Mom and I will find a way. This home has seen us through good times and bad, and I'm sure we'll all be sad to move on, but it's really for the best. Don't you agree?"

"Dad, it's nice of you to consider Mom and I, but what about you? Are you going to be able to live in a home with bathtubs that are 3 feet deep and kitchen counters that are 5 feet off the floor? Keep in mind that these houses are not completely custom - they're designed for people that are 12 feet tall. Depending on where Mom and I end up, it could be large even for us."

He scooted his chair next to Mom's, put his arm around her and said gently, "Elise, you know as well as I do that the new houses are being purpose built for both sexes. They have food prep areas, wash stations, bathrooms, and other provisions for each gender. If I struggle, I'm sure you and your mother can help me out." he smirked.

Wow, he was taking this really well. He might say that now, but how emasculated would he feel having to ask his wife for a hand getting into bed, or worse yet, using a stool? He went on, saying, "Of course, all of this adds to the cost of the place, but you two are all that matters to me; I would do anything for you."

Mom looked at Dad and put her head against his shoulder. "Thank you, Honey"

They were so sweet together. I was really worried for my Mom, and empathized that she must fear for her marriage and way of life. But along with Alex, my Dad was one of the best guys I knew of, and he always did what was right. I was confident that we would all pull through thanks to their love for one another.

Everyone was absorbed with their thoughts as I helped Mom clean the dishes and Dad retreated to his study to review our finances. I dried, as usual, to avoid having to virtually kneel on the floor in order to wash without the inevitable back pain from leaning over. Mom was quiet as she washed, but I tried to comfort her by reminding her that this would give us something in common. I sensed that she felt detached from me now that I was over 2 feet taller than her. Hopefully she'd see the silver lining soon.

Dishes done, I walked upstairs to get ready for my call with Alex. He had returned to school about a month prior, and our daily conversations were the only thing that made his absence bearable. The night we started seeing each other still resonated in my mind as one of the best nights of my life.

I sighed when I thought about how we had gotten intimate after our first kiss as a couple in my parent's car. Both my parents and his were entertaining company that night, so we couldn't go home to get comfortable as the growth took me.

The rear seat of my parent's sedan offered nowhere near enough space for the two of us, so I picked the next closest destination that I figured would offer even a shred of privacy - my college campus. We finally caught a break when we found the student lounge empty. Thank God the room had a lock.

Alex responded to my cues with an attention that I didn't think guys were capable of. Sensing the pain my fitted shirt was starting to cause me, Alex ripped it apart with his hands, savagely freeing me from its confines. His animalism instantly shoved my lust from simmer to rolling boil.

I was an absolute mess -- he needed to be inside of me...now. Ripping his pants from him was so easy it almost made me pause, but I discarded the thought along with the rest of my clothes, spreading myself on the couch.

Our rutting was filled with burning need, and anything but gentle. Poor Alex would end up sore the following day. The smell of his nude body was indescribable, working me into a frenzy. I came, over and over, harder than I ever had before. How many times I couldn't say, but my fire just kept rising, growing with my body even as he fucked me as hard as he could. Combined with the chemicals flooding my pleasure centers from the growth, I felt as though I might lose my mind to the experience.

Contrasting our bestial lovemaking, the rest of the evening was a picture of tenderness. I gave Alex an eyeful as I retreated to the car with only a small vest as a top. It did an extremely poor job of covering my bouncing breasts as I ran.

Acting the gentlemen, he offered me his leather jacket, but my shoulders had grown too broad for it to fit. We got to the car, squeezing into the back together. Lacking the space for us to sit side by side, I pulled him into my lap, my left arm encircling his chest as I stroked his hair lightly with my fingertips.

The world outside the back seat of the car faded away. Alex relaxed into my body completely and I sensed his implicit trust, furthering my urge to protect and envelope my mate. It was one of the happiest moments of my life.

I sighed, coming back to the present. Only three more days until the surprise visit I was planning for Alex. I needed a new outfit to really wow him. The phone rang and brought me out of my reverie.

Alex

My mind wandered from the economics textbook in front of me. Why do they have pre-med students studying this stuff, anyway? I sat in the large lecture hall and kept my head down whenever possible. It was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore the meaningful stares I was receiving from the infected girls in my class. I briefly snuck a glance at the area where they sat.

Many of the girls in a more advanced state of the disease had become too large to fit in the standard seats, so a special section with large tables and chairs had been set up within some of the lecture halls as a stopgap. The table surfaces were five feet above the floor to provide for their ergonomic needs.

There were almost a dozen of them sitting there now, the shortest of which must have been 8 feet tall. Some of them must have sensed my curiosity, because my gaze was met with more than a few hungry looks despite my furtiveness.

They couldn't have been more obvious about wanting me. None of polite society's ingrained hesitation to meet a stranger's eye here. I looked away and tried to focus, but it was difficult. Though they made me a bit uncomfortable, I had to admit that my ego invited their desire with open arms.

I had taken to leaving class five minutes early to avoid them as they tried to mob me in the hall after each lecture. Based on what Ash had told me, the virus in me drove them to it, so I had no illusions that it had to do with my looks...

Ash. I hadn't forgotten about the domineering bombshell. I'd been tempted to call her many times to see if she could tell me more about my disease. Laying eyes on her alluring physique again wouldn't have been unwelcome either, if I was honest.

El felt she was a threat to my safety, however, and clearly thought Ash was trouble. Then again, she thought every infected woman was trouble. She asked me to keep my distance from them. The request was polite - it wasn't within her to forbid me to do anything. At least, it never would have been before the virus, and thankfully, it didn't seem to be changing her like so many others.

I chose to honor her wishes with our nascent relationship fresh in my mind.

Today I was lucky; none of the colossal coeds were waiting for me when I reached the hall, so I hurried to my dorm room to get ready for the gym.

As I got changed, I mulled over the mysterious workout gains I had experienced lately. Since I had returned to school, muscle fatigue took much longer to set in, and my recovery periods were shorter.

In four weeks I had gone from bench pressing 185 lbs to 310 lbs. Not bad considering my moderate build. I wasn't even using supplements. Similar gains came with my other exercises as well. Increased stamina allowed me to double my daily run, and the inevitable joint pains that usually came after were gone. Must be the virus, I guessed.

Finishing up another record workout, I felt only mild fatigue as I made my way back to my room, still sweaty from my exertion. Getting back, I noticed the lights were on. I thought I turned them off when I left...and my roommate was skipping classes for the rest of the week to go visit his girl.

There was almost no place to hide in out small room, however, so I shrugged it off and started pulling off my shoes.

Boom!

The sound of the heavy dorm room door slamming behind me scared the crap out of me. Immediately I swiveled to find an immense women just inside.

Fuck; Ash.

"Well, don't stop on my account..." her rich feminine voice prompted me.

My animal brain paralyzed me with fear at the sight of the giantess who had just cut off my only escape. The doorframe was almost entirely eclipsed by her massive body. She looked taller than when I had seen her on the subway, of course. The door to my room ended somewhere below her shoulders.

Damn, but she was gorgeous though. The girls seen around campus seemed almost gangly compared to this beauty. She wore dark skin tight jeans that kissed every curve of her lower body and a gray loose-knit cotton sweater.

Her eyes didn't leave mine as she removed her thigh-length lambskin leather jacket and scarf, tossing them onto my roommate's bed by the door. That sexy librarian look she had before was gone -- I guessed she wore contacts too.

A satisfied smile slowly bloomed on her face. She closed her eyes for a moment and visibly inhaled.

"Ahhhh, yess. I thought I had found you. Your room smells like...you."

A cat with a mouse in its claws, she moved toward me, swaying her divine hips. Her four foot-long legs brought her to me in a mere three steps.

"How the fuck!?..." I blurted, finally finding my voice. Clearly I was at the top of my game mentally.

"You seem a bit bigger than before. It must be true then..." she murmured to herself.

I grew irritated. She loved to do that -- say cryptic things to herself as if I weren't standing right there in front of her. Or, from my perspective, below her.

"Me?" I asked, still as sharp as a tack.

Ignoring my cognitive fumbling, she reached down for me and grabbed my sweaty t-shirt, pulling it off briskly and holding it to her nose. She closed her eyes and a look of rapture stole over her features as she took in its scent.

"I told you. I always get what I want.

"You know, you really hurt my feelings when you didn't call," she pouted.

"Then again, I didn't get to where I am by waiting for my desires to come to me."

She was looking right into my eyes with the hunger of a predator. Confident in the captivity of her prey, she chose to play before making the kill.

The blank look in my eyes remained, so she sighed, indulging me, "Look, tracking you down didn't take a crack sleuth. You were wearing a university hoodie when we met, for Chrissakes! Student records and housing info are trivial to obtain with bribery, and your lecherous RA removed the final obstacle" she nodded toward the door behind her.

Seriously? This women had paid people off to get to me? Why? I was nothing special. My pheromones might have made me attractive to infected women in person, but what would have brought her to such lengths to track me down?

Either my face communicated my confusion, or she was a mind reader.

"I told you before, you're different than most. Your genetic makeup is compatible with the virus, meaning you have what it takes to be a Mate. At least, you will eventually. As I explained, your kind are extremely rare, so I've decided it's in my best interest to keep an eye on you."

Damn, this woman was scary. I could only guess what career she was in, but she obviously wasn't living hand-to-mouth.

"Keep an eye on me?" Duh.... come on, Alex! One of these days you'll manage to string more than 5 words together around this woman.

"Right. I thought it might have been for my money." I came back sarcastically, at last finding my voice.

"Or my stunning good looks... As a matter of fact, I was just returning a call from my modeling agency when I noticed you dropped in.

"Seriously though, you want a baby? No offense, but you don't strike me as the motherly type... I picture you more as the 'crush my enemies and dance upon their graves' type"

She snickered at that.

"God no, I don't know what I'd do with a child."

She stared at my bare chest and bit her lower lip. Her fervor was quickly being stoked as she panted heavily, her magnificent chest heaving. The arcs of her bra showed, pushing through her thin sweater. I was mesmerized with her aspiration.

She knelt on the floor, bringing her lovely green eyes just above mine. Her large, delicate fingers alighted on my pecs, still swollen from my efforts at the gym, and she started to caress my muscled form. Silky fingertips sketched the lines of my flushed and chiseled chest, down the ridges of my serratus and obliques, and finally back up over the faint bumps of my abs, settling on my shoulders.

She cupped each hand then and trailed them down my arms, feeling every bulge in her cool palms. Her lovely scent had enveloped me now that she was so near, and thoughts of pulling away fled as I luxuriated in her expert touch. It almost seemed like she was trying to work herself into a lather. My body reacted to hers in kind, creating a pheromone feedback loop and ramping up our lust geometrically.

"Mmmm. I thought you had bulked a little.

"I like you like this" she purred.

I couldn't help myself. I knew I had Elise, but I had long harbored fantasies of what it would be like to touch this feminine perfection.

Before I could stop myself, I reached out and placed my hands on the upper slopes of her breasts. The feeling bleeding through her light sweater told me they were the perfect mix of pliant and firm. Her warmth permeated my hands and I softly circled down around the outer sides of her mounds, giving them a small lift from the underside as I kneaded her flesh. My hands stood no chance at completely cupping their bottom due to their size, but I could tell that she was naturally blessed -- whether by birth or the virus -- from the way they jiggled when I let them fall.

My workout shorts were wicking my growing wetness away from my cock, now struggling toward release.

Seeing how hot her body made me, she humored me by pulling her shirt over her head and exposing her bounty. Her black silk bra with lace overlay was clearly custom made to accommodate her needs, and it fit her to perfection. My hands were again drawn to her exposed skin and began to caress her suppleness. I was in a quandary -- with the size of her chest, reaching her bra clasp from the front was beyond my ability. Attempting to lift each breast out of its cup manually would likely have hurt her.

Intuiting my concern, she reached behind her and freed what were surely the most glorious tits the world has ever known from their lacy prison, allowing them fall only slightly to their natural state on her chest. Words failed me as I surveyed the perfect teardrops of pillowy flesh in front of me. Her large nipples were thicker than my thumb and easily over an inch long. Distended and flushed with her excitement, they crowned small dark areolas.

I was so distracted with her glorious chest that I hardly noticed when she yanked my pants down to my ankles. Her eyes were glued to the raging hard-on that had sprung from my shorts, now standing at full attention and awaiting her whim.

She bent over in slow motion toward her objective, completely enthralled by it. Her breasts took on the form of twin zeppelins plunging downward, seemingly increasing in size as they fell.

Ash suddenly gripped me violently by the arms and lifted me to the edge of my lofted twin bed. Now standing, she was only a few inches shorter than I was, and her head was in prime position for her next move.

I never thought I'd look small in a woman's hand, but as she grasped my cock at its base with her left hand, I witnessed just that. She tilted her head to the right and lowered her face to mid-way up my length. Her tongue emerged sinuously from her mouth and she took one long, slow lick, all the way to the tip, with all the savor of a child with a popsicle on a hot summer day. As her mouth reached the terminus, she finally welcomed me into her warmth.

Nexte100
Nexte100
1,060 Followers