Paradise Found Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were finished, I cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen. I was surprised it was already six.

When I returned to the patio, Peter was still at the table. "Come and sit on my lap," he invited. I moved to him eagerly and was rewarded with a long, deep kiss while his hands cupped and caressed and squeezed my breasts and waist and hip and thighs. He kissed his way down to my welcoming breast as his hand slipped between my thighs. "Take off your panties." I would have tugged them down, but he stopped me. "Stand up and take them off for me," he commanded gently.

I was still wearing the slippers, and when I stood, I knew my legs were stretched excitingly. I twirled slowly and bent toward him to let him caress my breasts. Then I hooked my fingers under the band of the panties and started pushing them down to my knees. "Beautiful bush," he commented as I pulled the fabric off one foot and then the other.

I would have returned to his lap, but he stopped me. "Try your latex lover on for size." I looked at him in amazement, but I quickly saw he was quite serious. He held out the big dildo. "Give it some slobber and put it in your snatch, slave," he growled.

And that's what I did. I licked and slobbered on that hard tool until it was almost dripping. Then I put my foot up on his chair and smiled at him. "Would you like to take my cherry, Master?"

He gave me his brightest smile and exulted, "Wonderful." He almost brought me to orgasm with his firm caresses to my legs and hips and butt. I writhed when he slipped two big fingers into my burning twat. "Ready?"

I nodded. "Please be gentle, Master."

He took the dildo from my outstretched hand and rubbed it up and down my thighs. He caressed the lips of my eager puss and teased it with the tip of the black monster. Then I was leaning on him, my breast pressed against the side of his head as he slipped one inch inside my flaming slit. "Oh!" Then another. "Uugghh!" And another. "Yesss!" And another until half the length was nestled within me. It was fabulous. And I had come half-a-dozen times before he had it fully inserted.

"How is the fit?"

"It's wonderful, Master. Almost as wonderful as your beautiful cock."

"I think we should do a comparison. Stand up." When I moved to remove the black invader, he stopped me. "Leave it there for the moment." Then he looked into my eyes. "Does it excite you?"

"Oh god, yes," I panted.

"Good. Now, undress me." He stood and let me strip off his slacks and shoes and socks and shorts. I was almost out of my mind with lust. "Get me good and wet," he commanded and I knelt before him to wet his ram with my spittle-filled kisses while the black imitation filled my puss and made me boil.

He sat back on the chair and reached for the dildo between my legs. He slipped it gently from my puss and held it to his lips. I watched enchanted as he licked my juices from the black prod. Then he turned my back to him. "Bring us to joy," he murmured.

It was all I needed. I straddled his legs and reached between my legs to guide him into my deprived slot. "Yessss!" I came before I had him all the way inside. He reached around to squeeze my tits and one hand went to my clitoris.

"Fuck me, slave," he commanded and I began to rise. When I was lowering myself onto him again, he murmured in my ear. "Put on a good show for our audience."

With a jolt, I looked around us. When I looked up at the facing building, I saw a young couple on a balcony two floors up. The girl had long strawberry-blond hair and was beautiful. The man was taller and equally good-looking. They were both leaning on their railing, smiling and silently applauding in appreciation. My embarrassment vanished in a surge of pride. I put them out of my mind as I concentrated on pleasing Peter and myself.

I must have come a dozen times before I felt his cock throb within me and begin to spurt his gobs of hot come deep in my cunt. "Goooodd little puss!" he cried out to my delight. "Hot little slut. Wonderful! Wonderful!"

When he was almost soft, Peter whispered in my ear. "Throw them a kiss." I felt him lift my breasts as if making an offering. Then I looked up and smiled my best smile and threw a dozen kisses toward them. I beamed with pride as they returned the gesture.

It was after seven and Peter and I showered and he buried his mouth between my legs to give me another wonderful orgasm. I washed out my panties, but there was no time to dry them, so I left them hanging on the towel rack.

Peter looked around the bedroom as I packed the rest of my outfit and my wonderful new toy into the bottom drawer with his robe. He held up a photograph. "Is this your friend?"

It was a picture of Patty, in a brief bikini bathing suit, with her mother and father. "Her name is Patty and she's the best friend a girl could ever have."

"She's also beautiful," he commented. "Nice smile, great tits and an attractive puss. Is she a good lover?"

I felt myself blush. "I don't have any idea," I stammered. "She's not that kind of friend." Then we turned off the lights and walked to the elevator.

12