Paradise Found Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, with that said, I have to remind you that to interfere with or subvert a police investigation like this is a criminal offense. I know you want to see your friend again, and I can assure you that we are doing everything that can be done to get him back. Please be patient. We'll keep you informed."

"Thank you officer."

Hanging up, my mind immediately started thinking about ways I could follow this lead without getting caught. Hell with it! I hadn't gone for my treatment in a couple days, and I could use a workout.

Changing into my tight black workout pants and pink sports bra, I pulled my hair into a tight ponytail, suddenly feeling like I could run a marathon.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled into the gym parking lot, immediately realizing why I hadn't seen his car before. There was an adjunct lot for small cars around the side of the building. It was partially hidden from the main lot where I normally parked.

I scanned my card on the way in and headed to the treatment room to receive my injection. My anxiety must have been suppressing my libido, because sex had hardly crossed my mind in the past week.

With that done, I moved straight to the workout area. It was packed, so I went for the weights.

Alex liked my soft but trim look, so I focused on high rep, low weight toning exercises in lieu of strength training for the next 40 minutes.

As I laid on the bench cooling down, I considered what I could do to follow up on the lead the police had provided. Since it was evening, many of the folks here were unlikely to have been around when Alex came at mid-day. Still, I figured I had a better shot on the men's side at finding someone that might have seen him, so I headed in that direction.

The men's weight room wasn't nearly as busy as the women's, of course; attendance wasn't compulsory for the smaller sex. Nonetheless, I spotted a guy that could have been a professional bodybuilder from his appearance. His physique betrayed a many hours a day lifting habit, so I figured he was my best shot.

As I came closer, a few of the men looked at me uncomfortably, swiftly moving to other exercises to keep their distance. I had a glimmer of pity for them. That a strange woman could instill fear from her mere proximity in such an ostensibly safe place. My target, luckily, had no such compunction.

I had never spent time in the men's weight room before, but from within, the equipment appeared toy-like. Almost as if my slightest misstep would crush the diminutive steel the men struggled with. It was difficult to take them seriously when their largest weights were smaller than the plate I ate dinner from.

The man I stalked had just finished a set. Clearly, with his rippling musculature and bulging veins, building his body was either a profession or full-time hobby for him. He labored audibly with weight that I could easily have handled in sets of twenty or thirty, but I nonetheless admitted that my libido was stirring from its slumber as I approached him. Whispering to me, it reminded me how long it had been since I had had Alex.

He finished his set and realized he was being scrutinized, so he sat up and removed his earbuds. The fact that he didn't cringe in my presence tickled a part of me that wanted to pick him up and tear the clothing from him.

So close now, I smelled his sweat, and bent down to clamp my hands on the curl bar he had been using. It was so tiny. The width of my two-handed grip eclipsed a substantial portion of the bar. I felt like tossing it aside with a single hand just to demonstrate my dominance. To illustrate how his greatest efforts were but a trifle to me.

Looking up at me, he set his arms on the bench behind his body, forcing him to flex his torso. It did strange things to me. I wanted to touch that defined muscle clothed in taut skin. To follow those veins wherever they led my fingertips... It was...

STOP!

Damn virus! Get a freaking grip, Elise. This isn't you! You're panting over some guy who isn't a footnote in Alex's book. My vibrator would be getting a workout tonight. Clearly abstinence was affecting me more than I thought.

Confident or stupid - or perhaps both - he reacted to my apparent interest.

"Like what you see?"

Donning my most imperious attitude as armor against his naked sex appeal, I responded.

"Little man, you really think you could satisfy me?"

Cool it Elise. That's no way to start a conversation with someone you're asking for help. Remember, you need answers. I toned it down.

"Actually, I'm looking for someone who was here the other day. He's missing. You look like you spend a lot of time here, so I thought maybe you'd seen him."

After chatting with the body builder - Derek, he said his name was - for a few minutes, I learned that he hadn't seen Alex, but he knew some women that had talked about a guy that met the description last week. He claimed that one of the girls, a black girl named Alison, came every day in the early afternoon.

Right then. I'd see her tomorrow.

By the time I got home and pulled my sweaty clothes off - I detested public locker rooms - my suppressed sex drive had come back with a vengeance. It made me feel guilty to think that it was Derek that put me in this state, not Alex, but I was flushed with desire regardless.

Standing in the shower reminded me of mornings with Alex. When I'd quietly slip out of bed, sneaking into the shower to avoid disturbing him. Waiting for him to "surprise" me...

As the water coursed over me, soothing my aching muscles, I cupped my hand to my burning pussy. I wanted Alex to fuck me so badly I could almost feel it physically. Eyes closed and breathing hard, I spread my legs and bent over, supporting myself with my left hand against the shower wall. In my mind, his small hands ran over the slippery, wet slopes of my thighs and ass, exploring my curves in detail while his face ravaged me.

My hand was nothing like his pleasure-delivering tongue, but I attacked my sizzling folds nevertheless. Before long my pleasure rose in a wave, growing geometrically with the thought that we'd soon be together to conduct these ultimate expressions of love. My fingers danced desperately and I quickly attained that state of superlative bodily bliss. A loud moan escaped, and I cried out, "Alexxxxxxxx!!"

Caught in the aftershocks of my intense euphoria, it was a moment before my rational mind returned to me. It tantalized me with the knowledge that this was but a shadow of what Alex and I would soon be sharing again. Hope was a powerful force, and its roots had been watered tonight.

Thanks for reading. Comments appreciated.