Paradise Hook-Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
440 Followers

She moans harder and pulls my mouth off her right nipple to stop me, but I merely kiss at the middle of her chest. I kiss my way over to her left nipple and do the same to it. She cups her right tit in her hand, so I slide my free hand down to her pussy. The little patch of hair is a target for my fingers to pull and tease.

After making her squeal from a few pulls on her pubic hair, I slide two fingers in between her lips and rub at her cunt while grabbing the top of the chair with my other hand. She continues rubbing the back of my neck and moans as I try to consume her entire titty. She tosses her head back and bites her bottom lip as my rubbing fingers slide into her and touch her G-spot. I bend my hand up and put my thumb on her clit while exchanging my index finger for my ring finger.

With my two longest fingers resting on her G-spot and my thumb on her clit, I lean off of her tit and look at her arching body. She leans up and rest against my chest as I start power fingering her hot spot as fast as possible. By the time I lean down to kiss her, she screaming in waves of orgasmic pleasure. Her cumming pussy squirts around my pounding fingers until she closes her legs around my hand.

I'm able to get my kiss after she opens her legs for me to move between them. I slowly pull my fingers out of her, sliding them up over her steaming clit. She moans softly in my mouth as my thumb softly rubs over pubic hair and up to her tight stomach. I kiss my way down to her neck to try to taste the brown sugar of her skin, and get a taste of my own cum.

She wraps her legs around me and pulls my cock against her. Still kneeling in front of her, I lean down and kiss her pussy one last time before placing my dick on it. She leans her head back and licks her lips while softly moaning as I rub my dick back and forth over her clit. I slide my tip down to her twitching cunt and poke at it, barely entering before pulling out.

She reaches down and tries to force me into her, but I grab her hands and hold them away from her body. She closes her eyes and laughs while trying to get herself onto my member.

"You are such a bad boy," she moans.

"Beg for it."

She continues laughing as her body begins reacting to my constant poking. Her back arches and she rolls around in the chair like an affectionate cat. I slide about two inches into her before pulling out very quickly. She whimpers as my cock slides out and continues poking at her.

"Beg," I command her again.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Say anything. Just beg for it."

I can feel her hands trying to break free, but I continue holding them in place.

"Please."

"Please...," I pull my cock away from her pussy entirely. "Please what?"

She looks at me with the horniest 'fuck me' face I have ever seen.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she groans at me.

I let her hands go to grab her hips before ramming my dick into her as deep as it can go. I feel her cervix immediately and yank my cock out again. She screams for a second but then groans frustratingly as I continue teasing her.

"No, you fucking...," she reaches down and tries to push my cock back into her as it throbs above her wanting hole. "Fuck you. I'm starting to think you're losing your-"

Before she can finish insulting my entire existence, I slam my dick back into her pussy as hard as I can. Her body nearly launches out of the chair and before she can get a grip on what's happening, I begin ramming her as fast as possible. She groans out loud at first but is soon moaning in rhythm with my thrusts. I lean down and kiss at her neck to feel her hard nipples bouncing against my chest as she gets pummeled.

She wraps her hands on my neck and pulls me up for a kiss, but is moaning too hard to kiss me. I kiss at her lips until she returns the favor in between moans while I'm picking up pace and power fucking her more. Her hard nipples begin scraping against my nipples and my chest tingles from the sensation. I slide my hands down to her thighs and pull her more off the couch to fuck her at an angle. With her ass hanging off the couch, I grab her thighs and use a kneeling position to fuck her harder.

Soon the chair is rocking with us, and she's screaming at the top of her lungs. I feel her pussy tightening around my pounding cock and continue fucking. Her legs begin shaking in my hands, and she grabs onto the arms of the couch to brace herself. Her body tenses up and her eyes roll into the back of her head as she begins cumming. Her orgasm clenches her pussy around me, but I continue fucking into her cervix.

I feel her hips quivering harder and she leans her body up all the way, using the arms of the chair for support. She raises her pussy off my cock and squirts all over my chest and stomach. But before she can sit back down, I reach up and push my two longest fingers back into her pussy. They immediately find her cumming G-spot and continue to hit it. Her legs fold around my jamming arm and she screams louder until more juice leaks out from in between her shut legs.

I open her legs to pull my fingers out of her and see how swollen her pussy is. Her fat juicy lips are twitching just as hard as the rest of her body. Her perky tits are jiggling on her chest as she slides down the chair until her back is lying in the seat. I lean my head down and kiss her quivering pussy on my way up to her for a kiss.

Her knees shake on either side of me as my cock slides up against her juicy lips. She moans inside my mouth as I wrap my arms around her body and kiss her passionately until she comes all the way to. She wraps her arms around my neck as I lift her off the chair and carry her over to the couch. I sit down with her in my lap and we just continue kissing.

She opens her legs more by sliding her knees further apart until her pussy is resting on top of my shiny shaft. She slides her hands down to my chest and squeezes my pecks before pinching my nipples softly. I slide my hands up and down her back until I feel her body no longer shaking.

"Mm, you haven't lost a thing," she whispers while kissing behind my ear.

I slide my hands back down to her hips and pull her up so that her pussy is hovering over my dick. She squeals as I lift her up and looks down at my cock throbbing underneath her dripping pussy. I kiss her softly to get her attention and she responds with some kisses of her own.

Without saying a word, she reaches down and aims my cock at herself again. As she's sliding down to my base, we hear moaning coming from the floor. We both turn and see Roxie lying with her legs wide open, fingering herself. She and Venezia moan together as Venezia hits the bottom of my cock. She turns back to me for a kiss before slowly rocking up and down on me.

I groan as her pussy shines my member more with her wet, velvety pussy. I lean my head in her chest and let her tits rub against my ears as her rocks get faster. She puts her hands on my head and pulls my face out of her chest for another kiss. We kiss each deeply as her pussy gets wetter and slides up and down faster.

I begin bouncing her hips up and down with her rocking until she's belly dancing up and down my cock. As Venezia's moans get harder, as does Roxie's. They are both moaning together, but Roxie is power fingering her pussy. She sounds like she's about to cum just as Venezia's pussy just starts getting tight.

I lean back against the couch and let Venezia ride me as she wants. I close my eyes to feel Venezia's hot pussy stroking my shaft while listening to Roxie scream as her orgasm hits. She out moans Venezia by a long shot as her pussy explodes underneath her hand. I feel some hot juice land on my feet and look down to see Roxie squirting and screaming her way through her own powerful orgasm.

My attention is quickly drawn to Venezia as she grabs my shoulders and digs her nails into them. I look back at Venezia's curvy hips shaking harder with each bounce. She closes her eyes, holds her breath, and groans as hard as she can while cumming all over me. I feel her pussy leaking gushes of juice onto my pubes as she bites her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming. I pull her down onto my entire length and rest my tip against her cervix to make her cum harder.

"Oh fuck!" she yells while trying to stop herself from screaming out in pleasure.

I lean her head down and kiss at her lips until she responds with kisses. She lays her body against mine as we continue to kiss as deeply as we can. As I slide my hands down to her fat ass, I feel Roxie rubbing her body against Venezia's back. We stop kissing and see Roxie kissing her way Venezia's back. Venezia arches from Roxie's kisses until Roxie gets up to her lips and they begin kissing passionately.

"What is he, your husband? Cause you two fuck way to personally," Roxie says with a jealous attitude.

"Oh, baby...," Venezia whispers to Roxie while brushing the hair of her face. "You feel left out? Well, I think we can fix that." Venezia moves her hand over to Roxie's pussy and begins rubbing Roxie's lips open. Roxie moans in Venezia's mouth as they continue kissing. "Don't you think?"

Roxie tries to respond, but Venezia rubs at her cunt like there's no tomorrow. I lift Venezia off my cock and she slowly moves out of the way while continuing to rub at Roxie. Roxie's eyes roll into the back of her head, and she whimpers as Venezia slides three fingers into her pussy. Venezia uses the three fingers jammed in Roxie to move her over my rod.

Just as Venezia pulls her fingers out of Roxie and Roxie's lips touch my tip; a massive stream of precum oozes out and begins sliding down my shaft.

"Oh look, he's lubricating for you," she whispers to a nearly cumming Roxie while sliding her down onto my member.

"Be careful Venezia. Her pussy is far beyond incredibly tight. She could hurt me."

Venezia looks at me with a grin, "Not if you fuck her like you fuck me. Make her incredibly tight pussy mine."

"You mean mine."

"No, she means hers. So fuck me right," Roxie adds while kissing Venezia as she reaches the base of my cock.

Roxie immediately moans as her tight pussy grips my cock to the point of no movement. I break through her grip and slowly start fucking her tighter. Venezia's warmed her pussy so much that she nearly cumming already, but I've been fucking teased with these two pussies so much by now that I don't care how tight she gets. I grab her hips and fuck up into her until she's screaming.

She puts her hands on the back of the couch and plants her knees on either side of my hips. Venezia is leaning against Roxie's back, rubbing at Roxie's clit while kissing at the back of her neck. Roxie's little tits are bouncing wildly on her chest, and her nipples look bigger and harder. Her pussy is still gripping my dick just as hard, but she's so wet that her tightness has no effect on me.

The veins in my shaft are bulging so hard I can feel each one of them individually rubbing against Roxie's inner walls. She leans her head back and kisses Venezia to moan in her mouth. Venezia starts rubbing Roxie's clit faster as I let go of her hips to hold onto her thighs. Roxie takes her hands off the back of the couch and pinches her nipples as her pussy locks up again.

With Venezia rubbing at her clit like a maniac, Roxie's pussy doesn't know how to cum. She locks up and releases me repeatedly until she's cumming so hard; her pussy pulsates around my cock. Her grip tightens and releases over and over until she screaming so loud, Venezia has to cover her mouth. Her eyes are rolling around in her head and she's shaking violently.

It looks like she's about to pull her nipples off, so I power shove my entire tip passed her cervix. She tenses completely and her screams go silent. She falls into Venezia's arms and we lay her sideways on the couch. As my cock pops out of her, her pussy squirts tiny little streams with the same rhythm of her pulsating orgasm.

Venezia rolls her onto her back and I open her legs as wide as possible. Her pussy is still cumming and the juice begins calling to me. I can't help but to lean down and eat all the juice out of her pussy that I can. I swallow gulp after gulp, not realizing that I'm only intensifying her orgasm more.

"Stop! Shit, stop. I can't...," Roxie screams as I continue drinking from her. "Ah! Fuck, I can't stop cumming. Ah, this is fucking awesome," she continues to moan while rubbing the back of my head.

"Well, aren't you a nasty little girl," Venezia asks Roxie while kissing her to muffle her moaning.

Aruri
Aruri
440 Followers
12