Paradise in Hawaii Ch. 01

Story Info
Three couples share an open, clothes-free vacation.
4.1k words
4.34
165.3k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimInHI
JimInHI
30 Followers

About five years ago the company I worked for at the time, a big multi-national corporation, had just finished a large IT project. We integrated the computer systems of three companies that had been purchased and got all of our offices in Europe and the U.S. on the same software.

As a reward for getting the project done on time and under budget (a rarity in the IT world), the company was flying the key participants and their spouses (or significant others) to Hawaii for a week long "debriefing" session. It was really meant as a reward and much needed rest and relaxation, but we had to hold some "business meetings" to get it past the bean counters.

My wife, Ann, and I arrived mid-morning in Honolulu on a direct flight from San Francisco. Many of the people who were traveling from Europe must have arrived the previous day to give themselves time to get over the jet lag. We took a shuttle van from the airport to the small resort that had been rented out exclusively for the event. It was on the outskirts of the main city, away from the crowds of tourists, and had its own private beach.

As soon as we checked in, we changed into swimsuits and rushed down to the beach. We had always made it a contest when we went somewhere tropical to see how quickly we could get into the water after touching down. This time didn't set a record but it felt great to be in the relatively warm water that was so different from the beaches at home.

For me, unfortunately, it was a brief dip, because we had our first meeting that afternoon. It was an informal meet and greet mixer to kick things off. One of the unique things about this project was that much of it was done via e-mail and teleconferences, so many of the participants had never met each other even though we worked very closely on the task at hand. So this would be a chance to get to know each other on a social basis.

Before I went back to the room to clean up, Ann and I made plans to meet up for dinner after the meeting. She headed off to the pool to continue working on her tan. Business trips are always like that: the employee has to work and the spouse gets to play. But this trip promised to be light on the work aspects so we would both have plenty of fun.

I dressed in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt that the company had provided for all participants. The shirt had the company logo and some of our products mixed into the design with the typical palm trees and surfers. The dress code for the week was very casual. When I walked into the conference room with everyone wearing the same thing, I knew I was in the right place. I picked up a name tag from the table near the door and began mingling.

There were two people in particular I looked forward to meeting. Birte was an IT tech in the Stockholm office and Michelle worked as a business analyst in Paris. Both of them had impressed me with their knowledge and had very pleasant phone personalities. We all shared the same sense of humor and our conversations once we got done with business were loaded with double entendres. I remember in particular one conference call with just the two of them which went on late into the night (at least for them, in European time).

So I kept looking at name tags as I wandered about and after about five minutes I ran into Birte. She looked just like I had pictured her: a beautiful, tall, blonde Swede with a nice tan and a bright white smile. As soon as we made eye contact and she realized who I was, she came over, gave me a big hug and kissed me on both cheeks. We were soon catching up on each other's business and personal lives since the project ended.

After about ten minutes, we heard someone calling out Birte's name from across the room. We looked and there was a beautiful, light skinned black woman coming toward us. I had no idea who it was until I heard Birte respond "Michelle!" They had previously met at a European IT meeting. I was surprised that Michelle was black because all I had to go on was her delightful French accent. I had assumed she was a native Parisian. After the women had exchanged hugs, Birte introduced us. I think Michelle was almost as surprised as I had been, but that didn't stop her from giving me a great big hug and kisses on both cheeks. I could really get to like the European style of greeting, particularly when they were as beautiful as these two women.

We talked for a while longer and I found out that Michelle had been born in a former French colony in Africa. Her mother was a native of Africa and her father was white. He had been there on diplomatic service after they gained their independence. Her parents had divorced when she was only seven. After her mother died while Michelle was in high school, she moved to Paris to live with her father while she finished her education there and got her first job with our company right out of the Sorbonne.

Both Birte and Michelle had their husbands with them, so we made plans to all have dinner together that evening. Before the "formal" part of the session began, I used a house phone to make reservations in the dining room for a party of six at 8 p.m. The rest of the meeting was a series of self congratulatory speeches from management and passing out a lot of awards. The best part was the humorous awards that we worker bees came up with ourselves.

After the meeting broke up, we agreed to meet in the lobby with our respective spouses at 7:45 p.m. I went back up to the room to get ready and see how Ann's day had gone. She was relaxing on the bed with the television on, not really paying attention to it as she paged through one of the tourist magazines that was in the room. She was positively glowing from the sun she had gotten and I couldn't resist. I started undressing her as she told me about her day. She had met a couple of men at the pool whose wives were here for the conference. As I removed her top, I was delighted to see her tan lines already prominent. Normally we sunbathe nude whenever possible, either on our private ten acres at home or at one of the many clothing optional beaches in California. It was very sexy to see the contrast created by the necessity of wearing a swimsuit at the resort.

After we finished our lovemaking, Ann said she and the two guys and made plans to have dinner together with their spouses. I told her that I had done the same with Birte and Michelle. So before I jumped in the shower I called down to the dining room and changed our reservation to a party of ten.

At the appointed hour, Ann and I took the elevator down to the lobby and walked towards the dining room. I saw Birte and Michelle were already there with their respective husbands. I was surprised to see Ann run over and give both men hugs and kisses. Then it dawned on all of us at once what had happened and we all burst out laughing at the coincidence. Birte introduced Sven to me and Michelle did the same with Leon. Then it was my turn to introduce them to Ann. As we checked in with the hostess, I sheepishly informed her that it would be a party of six after all. She must have thought I was crazy.

The six of us all hit it off very well. Everybody took part in the lively banter during the two-hour dinner and later when we adjourned to the bar for drinks. By the end of the evening, when we said our goodbyes and went up to our rooms, it was as if we had been friends all our lives. The differences in our cultures and backgrounds didn't seem to matter. In fact, they just provided that much more interesting topics to discuss.

For the next few days, we made a habit of dining together. Ann spent much of her free time with the guys and the ladies and I sat together during all our meetings. We did a few touristy things together and took a nice hike through the rain forest to a waterfall on the north shore of Oahu.

We had almost the entire fourth day to ourselves aside from a one-hour meeting in the morning. So we had the kitchen pack us a lunch, grabbed some beach towels and borrowed one of the resort's vans to drive to a beach on the other side of Diamond Head.

We walked down the beach a while to put some distance between us and other people. We had a couple of king size sheets we had gotten from the resort and spread them out on the sand. I plopped down in the middle while the ladies removed the sarong type beach wraps they had worn on the way there. All of them were wearing very skimpy thong style bikinis. Leon and Sven removed their shorts to reveal their small, Speedo type swimsuits that are so popular in Europe. I wore more typical American baggy trunks.

After we'd been there a while, Michelle out the blue said, "You know, I really like Hawaii. The weather and the water are perfect. But one thing I miss is the more open atmosphere in Europe. In France, women can go topless on all the beaches and it's no big deal. If I tried doing that here, it would create a real scene with all the tourists and I might even get arrested."

Birte chimed in, "Yes, I know what you mean. In Sweden it is even more relaxed. Almost all of the beaches have an FKK section, where you can go completely nude. In most places nobody is concerned where the boundaries are. Sometimes on more secluded beaches, you can even see couples fooling around and even making love right out in the open."

Ann explained how there were many clothing optional beaches in California that were heavily used. She told how we preferred going to them whenever possible.

I explained, "Here in Hawaii it's ironic. The natives who emigrated from Polynesia rarely wore any clothes, much to the delight of the early sailors who enjoyed the free spirits of the native girls. But then the missionaries arrived and convinced them that it was sinful to be so immodest. Soon everybody was covered up all the time, even for swimming. That culture has continued until today, with the result that it was illegal to be nude anywhere in Hawaii.

"There were nude beaches on every island, but they've cracked down real hard," I continued. "Now there are only two beaches on Maui and a small black sand beach on the Puna coast of the Big Island where you don't get hassled. And then there's Kalalau."

"What is Kalalau?" asked Sven.

"Oh, it's a true paradise on earth!" exclaimed Ann. "We went there several years ago. Back then you could only get there by backpacking 11 miles along the rugged Na Pali coast. It's constant up and down and took us three days. But once you got there, what a place! Totally peaceful and isolated. And a real laid back atmosphere where lots of people from the 60's and 70's have just dropped out. Just about everyone goes around nude all the time and the weather is perfect for it. And the scenery is gorgeous: a beautiful sand beach, several waterfalls and ponds and a lush tropical forest. It was one of the best trips we ever did."

"That sounds great," said Michelle. "In Europe all the beaches are so over-developed and crowded. I'd love to visit somewhere like that."

"Me too," replied Birte. "From your description it sounds like Shangri-La."

I thought for a moment before making a suggestion. "Why don't we all go then? I'm sure you both have lots of comp time saved up from the project. We could just take next week off and fly over to Kauai on Sunday after the conference is over."

Everyone thought it was a great idea. I spent much of the next day arranging for all the logistics: air reservations, ground transportation, renting camping gear and the necessary state park permits. These days there was a company that ran Zodiac raft trips along the coast that could drop you off with all the camping gear you needed. Only problem was they only had 3 openings left for the dates we had available. So we decided to split in half. Birte, Michelle and I would take the raft in with all our gear while Ann, Sven and Leon hiked in with daypacks. It would be a lot easier going for them than it had been for us with our backpacks years earlier, so they should make it in one day.

Sunday finally came and once we got to Kihei we spent the afternoon shopping for the four nights we would be camping. Since we were taking a raft, we could load up an ice chest with lots of fresh, local food. No freeze dried on this trip! We headed up the coast to Hanalei, where I had booked three rooms.

The next morning we dropped Ann and the guys off at the end of the road/start of the trail, and then headed back to the raft company. We helped load our stuff and met the other four passengers, one couple from the Midwest and another from Oregon. Our raft was piloted by a two-woman crew who were quite experienced. Once we got past the last public beach accessible from the road, the lady from Oregon asked if it was okay to take off our clothes yet. Nancy, the skipper, said that nobody we encountered would likely be offended, so why not? With that, we all got naked and stowed our clothes for the rest of the trip. Even Nancy and Gretchen, the first mate, joined us. They said they normally didn't but since everybody was OK with it they didn't see any reason not to. We all promised not to report them.

The trip was fantastic. About two miles down the coast we saw Ann, Sven and Leon hiking way up on the cliff. Nancy slowed the raft down as we waved to them and then mooned them. Everybody was laughing and having a good time. We saw dolphins and turtles as well as lots of birds. Nancy took the raft into a huge sea cave where she had to time the waves just right to avoid getting smashed against the rocks. It took only two hours to get to the beach at the end of the coast. It went by way too fast. The hike would take the others a full day.

We all helped unload the boats by wading ashore multiple times until everyone's gear was beyond the high tide line. Then Nancy and Gretchen waved goodbye and were off on their return trip with two other campers who were leaving. We carried our stuff up the beach a short way and staked claim to a great campsite sheltered by palm trees. We had rented a single six-person tent. Since the weather was so warm we didn't need sleeping bags. We had just brought inflatable pads and sheets and spread them out until they covered the entire floor of the tent. After stowing all the food so that vermin couldn't get to it, we grabbed our towels and headed back down to the beach to enjoy the sun.

As we were walking across the sand, I took a good look at my campmates. Birte was tall and slim with small but very attractive breasts that had eraser size nipples sticking out. Her skin was golden from the sun we had been getting the previous week except for the small areas that had been covered by her bikini. Michelle was a little shorter but she had fuller breasts that were firm but very natural looking. Her skin was a light chocolate color all over, with only the slightest hint of a tan line. I lagged behind a little bit so that I could get a good look at their behinds. They both had very firm asses and legs, a view that I really appreciated. The ladies set their towels down about four feet apart, and I plopped down right between them.

After about a half hour the sun got really intense. Birte asked me to put some sun screen on her because she was afraid of burning. I was glad to oblige, starting with her neck and shoulders and working my way down her back. I stopped at her waist and moved down to her feet. She looked back at me and, with a sly grin, said "You tease!"

"Hey, I'm just saving the best for last," I replied. I worked my way back up her legs and gave lot of attention to the insides of her thighs. Then I spread a generous amount of lotion on her ass cheeks and really worked it in well. She made some sounds that sounded like she was really enjoying it, so I let my hands drift down further until I touched the edge of her pussy on the last couple of strokes. Her moan left no doubt that she liked what I was doing.

I looked over and saw that Michelle had been watching all of this. "Hey, I want some of that," she said. "My dad's white genes mean I can burn almost as easily as you guys." Who was I to deny her equal treatment? I did the same routine with her, starting at the top, skipping to the feet, and then paying special attention to her thighs and ass. As my hands got near her pussy, she spread her legs a little bit and lifted up off the towel. I took that as a sign to continue and let my fingers rub her slit a few times. She was soaking wet and moaning too, so on the last couple of strokes I slid my finger inside her.

By now I was fully erect and some people were walking by so I lay down on my stomach. Birte said, "I guess it's our turn to return the favor now," as she picked up the sun screen. "Come on Michelle, give me a hand."

They followed my pattern and started with my shoulders and back. It felt wonderful to have two pairs of hands working on my back. They were coordinating their movements and giving me a very sensual massage. After a few moments, they moved down to my feet and began rubbing my calves. As they worked their way up my legs, they applied more of the sunscreen which was warmed by the sun to my inner thighs and then rubbed it in. This was getting very good. I felt a stream of warm lotion running down the crack of my butt, followed by fingers sliding down and just touching my balls. "We want to make sure we cover where the sun don't normally shine", commented Birte. Each worked on one cheek and alternated their strokes so that one was rubbing my gluteus maximus while the other played with my crack and balls. The last couple of turns they each reached under me and gave my now hard cock a playful stroke. When they were done they each gave me a tender kiss on the shoulders.

We all lay quietly, soaking up the sun, while my mind was wandering over where this all might be headed. After a while, I announced that I was too hot and headed toward the water. Birte and Michelle followed. We played in the waves and splashed around for about a half hour, then headed back up the beach to our towels. This time we all lay on our backs to give our front sides some sun time.

About 15 minutes later, Michelle announced that it was time for some more sunscreen. "Will you do my front, Jim? It's more fun when you do it." I gladly obliged. I started with her face and neck, then her arms. As it was time to do her chest, I glanced around and saw that we were alone on the beach. I poured some lotion on each breast, then gently rubbed it in. I circled each nipple and slowly played with them until they were hard. She moaned and had a look of pleasure on her face. Then I moved down her belly with broad strokes, ending when my fingers just touched her pubic hair. Next I moved down to her feet and worked on one leg at a time. I lifted the first one up and rested her heel on my shoulder. As I spread lotion the lotion on her calf, I looked down at her pussy. With her legs spread apart, I could see that she was very wet. I rubbed up the inside of her thigh and let my fingers run along the outer edge of her labia before I brought them back to the knee. She squirmed each time my hand got close to her delta. After a couple of minutes I switched to the other leg. I looked over at Birte and noticed that she was watching every move I made. When that one was done, I concentrated all my attention on her pussy. I traced the outside edges and then ran my fingers along the inside of her lips. I plunged two fingers inside her and used my thumb to rub her clit. This really got her going and she was lifting her hips and ass off the towel to match my strokes, as if she were fucking my hand. Before long she was breathing hard and then came as I felt her squeeze my fingers. I kept my fingers inside her until she calmed down, then I moved up the towel and kissed her. Our tongues explored each other's mouths.

After we all rested a minute or so, Birte said she needed the same treatment. I followed the same general pattern, but paid special attention to her breasts and thighs. I discovered that she was ticklish on the inside of her knees. Once I started playing with her pussy, she started rubbing her own nipples and began moaning. It took her longer to come, but her whole body shook, then went rigid as she clamped down on my fingers.

JimInHI
JimInHI
30 Followers
12