Paradise Island Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've become an old married couple for sure. The business is going well, the Kids are 15 now, and well educated, Carol saw to their online school work until they got to the high school lever, and she decided to more on with one of the workers we had here to upgrade the solar grid we have. They are happy living on the main island, we gifted a house, not a huge one but ocean front.

We take trips around, and they have lots of interaction with kids their own age. Little Sam, who is now taller than me, is dating a girl, nothing serious, and we've had the sex talk with the kids. They are very much like us, both red heads, and Sam is hung like me, and Sara is built like her mom. We are still clothing optional, but mostly we are clothed to some extent. The girls hardly ever wear a top except in the house. Sara choose to shave her pubic hair off, and being her father I couldn't say a word, but Susie told her guys love them.

Marc and Kelli got married, to different people ( I bet you though they were going to hook up). And had a kids of their own, about 2 years after we did. Marc had a girl named Ashley, Kelli had a boy name David. We see them, every now and then sometimes they have stay on the island other times we visit them. Once when the kids were gone we all got naked and went skinny dipping in the pool and hottub, but that was it. Our kids were friends but that was it.

When little Sam turned 19 he had his girlfriend over. We accidentally caught them in mom and dad's old spot one afternoon as we were taking a short cut to the lagoon. He was built for strength, his muscles rippled as he bounded into her pale white ass. Susie dropped her shorts and I fucked her from behind while we watched them. He was a little smarter than his old man at the time and had on a condom. Later the next year It happened, Sam got married to the girl he was dating when right before his 21st birthday...

I take the smarter thing back, I wouldn't change a thing about how things happened with them.

We offered them the guest house, but they declined, We offered them a house on the island, but they said they were going to her Mom's house for a bit, that she isn't doing well at all. A thousand questions later, we found they will be fairly close. Seems she lives in southern Florida right outside of Miami Beach on the coast line.

Sara, is living in the newer guest house now. Enjoying life, she goes to the mainland on the weekends, and sometimes has friends over. We leave her to her own devices when she has guests. She working on finishing her degree in literature and wants to be a writer.

Sara never got interested in anyone as of yet, she's now finished her degree, and is writing horror novels, and screen plays. She's got 3 Novels publishes and working on another, and she has been out pushing a couple screen plays, one might go into production next summer. Not bad for a 25 year old. Little Sam, well her won the lottery with his wife's mother, They are living with her mom, who is on her last legs, but has put him in charge of her trusts, house and everything including about 200 million dollars in her accounts.

Thanks to my photo books, things are pretty good, I've been hired out several times to do different projects. I'd never have to work if I didn't want to. I'm taking over Dad's publishing business soon. Him and mom want to retire to 'take it easy' like they ever worked that hard. The island is almost self-sustaining, we just need fresh produce from time to time. Actually we WANT it. We could live off the island if we had to, We have great fishing in the lagoon, fresh fruit from the trees, and our small garden and stock pile of food. Oh... I forgot to mention, I gave in and ordered the rest of the fencing for the island and got it installed. I was a bloody fortune to put a 8 foot steel fence around a 4 mile perimeter island. It's hidden mostly by the tree line, but our island is a fortress now. We are told the fence would stop a tank. Sara thinks we are nuts, but with her new found writing of horror novels, she approves.

***

I'm breaking the story here... There is more to come. I'm going to go from a different viewpoint in the next story line. Same Characters, just a different view to this. Stay tuned it will get more interesting, More sex, more adventure, and something different. I hope you liked reading this so far.

12