Paradise Island Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Macy moaned into his mouth and twisted to her side and moved her right thigh onto his. She was rubbing her leg up and down Tom's trying to get some relief from the unfamiliar feelings welling up in her pussy. Tom moved his hand from her boobs down her side and on to her ass. He took a handful of her ass-cheek and squeezed. He gave her ass a not-so-light smack and squeezed her ass again. Macy was going mad with desire and Tom spanked her bare ass again.

"Please.. Please..," moaned Macy.

Tom raised himself from Macy and gently pushed her on to her back. He took a closer look at her pussy and moved his fingers down her stomach, over the strip of her pubic hair and down the lips of her pussy - now wet and hot with desire. At one stage in his journey, his fingers rubbed over her clitoris and Macy gave a shudder and unconciously opened her legs wider, giving Tom a better view and access to her virgin charms.

Tom concentrated on her clit. He rubbed his thumb upwards over her wet pussy lips, now open with desire. His thumb opened the sheath over the little nub of pink flesh and he rubbed his thumb slowly on Macy's clit. She shuddered and moaned with desire. Her legs opened even wider and she was now fully exposed to her husband. A couple of seconds rubbing later, she gripped Tom tightly and arched her chest out and hung her neck back - eyes looking out unfocussed with desire. She was shuddering as the first orgasm of her married life overcame her. Long seconds later, she collapsed, sweat beading her forehead and the valley of her cleavage. Her pussy was dripping wet and radiating heat onto Tom's hand.

Tom's own cock was rock hard and he wanted to plunge it into his new wife's willing cunt. He controlled himself and concentrated on Macy. While his thumb was rubbing her clit, he opened his hand over soft pussy, rubbing her cunt lips with the ball of his palm. His fingers extended out and his index finger slipped into Macy's cunt. He pushed his finger in, until it came to the obstruction of her hymen and then pulled out and pushed back in, finger fucking her with shallow strokes. Macy was moaning again, oblivious to anything but her feelings. Tom removed his finger from her cunt. It was shining wet with her juices. Before Macy realised what was happening, he pushed it into her ass hole upto his knuckle. Macy screamed and came again shuddering with delight. This time, she had multiple orgasms - one rolling into the next for over a minute.

Tom finally pulled his finger out of her glory hole and Macy slowly came down from her high. She looked at Tom with wide eyes and pulled him into a hard kiss. Tom willingly reciprocated and taking his hand off her pussy, he raised it to her tits, squeezing and playing with them while kissing her mouth in a deep french kiss.

Macy lay back on the bed and brought her feet closer to her bottom raising her knees off the mattress. She opened her knees wide exposing her virgin pussy and said, "Tom, please.. I don't want to wait anymore."

Tom couldn't resist any longer either. He raised himself and then lowered himself over Macy covering her body with his own. His rigid cock was sticking straight out and made first contact with Macy's body as he slowly lowered himself. Tom adjusted himself until his cock touched Macy's pussy lips and lowered himself even more. His cock couldn't get the right angle until Macy reached out with her dainty right hand and guided it into her cunt.

Macy's cunt was slick with her juices and Tom's cock slid easily in. Macy's virgin teenage cunt sheathed Tom's cock like a warm velvet glove and Tom gave a grunt at the lovely feeling. His chest came in contact with Macy's and he flattened her tits. Her hard nipples bored twin holes into his broad chest. He pushed his pelvis slowly but steadily into hers, driving his cock slowly into her cunt. Tom's cock reached the obstruction in Macy's virgin cunt and he stopped. Tom looked into Macy's eyes and could see desire warring with apprehension.

"Relax, Macy. It'll pain just a bit but after that you'll be all mine," said Tom.

Macy nodded and said, "Yes, Tom. Go ahead. Take me, Tom."

Tom lowered his head and kissed her gently on the lips. Her mouth opened and let his tongue in. Tom slipped his tongue into her hot mouth and started playing with her tongue. Macy forgot her apprehensions and Tom took the opportunity to push his cock all the way into Macy's cunt, tearing her hymen.

Macy gave a small scream and Tom immediately started thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt like a piston. He thrust his cock all the way in until his pubic bone ground against hers and then he withdrew his cock almost all the way out until just his tip remained inside and then repeated it again and again. Pleasure soon overcame pain for Macy and she gripped her arms tight round Tom. She raised her feet and twined them round Tom's waist. She raised her ass off the mattress to meet Tom's downward thrusts. Tom was in heaven. Macy's cunt gripped Tom's cock tightly, but the lubrication of her juices enabled Tom to move quickly in and out of her. He could feel the heat of her desire round his cock. He was almost coming but he concentrated hard to avoid coming too soon.

Not long after, Macy gave a shriek and started shuddering in a long climax. Her cunt contracted and expanded round his cock and set him off. He moaned and thrust his cock all the way into her cunt and stayed there. His twitching cock sprayed enormous amounts of cum into Macy's womb.

Tom and Macy remained entwined round each other long after they both came. Tom's cock slowly deflated but still remained inside Macy's cunt. Some of his cum dribbled out and went down Macy's thigh and onto the mattress, but they didn't notice it. Several minutes later, Tom gave Macy a peck on her cheek.

"How was that?" asked Tom.

"Wonderful! Like nothing else!" said Macy.

Tom laughed at her enthusiasm, "It will get even better as we get to know each other's bodies."

Macy replied, "Wow! I don't believe it can get any better! If it did, I couldn't bear it."

Tom smiled fondly at his new wife and kissed her gently on the mouth. Soon, her mouth opened under his lips and he was able to slip his tongue in. Macy's tongue came out to greet the intruder and the two tongues played a duel. Slowly, Tom tightened his arms round Macy, almost crushing her to his chest. Macy tightened her cunt muscles and gave Tom's cock a squeeze. Tom's cock immediately rose to life and they could both feel it expanding and filling Macy's cunt.

Macy moaned in delight and squeezed Tom's cock in short pulses. Tom's cock loved the feeling and was soon as hard as it had ever been. Tom started fucking his wife for the second time. Macy raised her knees and opened her legs wider than they already were and Tom lay straight over her covering her body and his hard cock plunged into Macy's warm centre. He continued kissing her mouth and started moving his hips in alternate shallow and deep strokes. He fucked Macy slowly, enjoying the feel of her silken body against his. After fucking Macy slowly for several minutes, Tom removed his cock completely from Macy. Macy raised her hips off the bed to keep him inside her and her mouth made a moue of disappointment as she felt Tom's cock withdrawing from her womb.

Tom laughed when he saw Macy's face. He kissed her on the forehead and rose from her.

"Get on your knees and elbows," he said.

Macy immediately turned around and got on all fours. Her firm breasts hung down in a lovely conical shape with her hard nipples jutting out. She kept the small of her back low and stuck her ass out, giving Tom a lovely view of her pussy peeping out from between her thighs and her other hole winking between the twin globes of her ass.

Tom felt memerized by the lovely sight of his wife on all fours. He ran a hand along her calf and up her thigh. As he reached the middle of her thigh, he moved his hand to her inner thigh. Macy's skin felt silken and he could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. He slowly moved his hand up her inner thigh until it touched the soft folds of her labia. He ran a finger along her slit, scraping her clit and making Macy moan. His finger continued until it found the entrance to her cunt. Tom slowly fed his finger inside her love channel. Her juices lubricated his finger making it very easy to slide all the way in. He sawed his finger in and out and turned it to touch the walls of her womb. He touched her G-spot by accident and Macy tightened her muscles round his finger. Tom could see Macy's entire body shuddering in a climax and he immediately realised that he had found her G-spot. He spent a little while concentrating there and Macy's orgasms kept rolling.

He slowly withdrew his finger and ran it up her perineum until it touched her anus. Macy gave a squeak and Tom slowly pressed his finger into her tight hole. The lubrication of her juices on his finger helped and soon it was in, upto the knuckle. Her ass felt different from her pussy. It was tighter, much tighter but just as warm. He moved his finger in and out a few times, knowing that he would definitely fuck his wife in the ass - and soon.

He took his finger out and gazed at Macy's beautiful bottom. He couldn't resist giving her a quick spank. Macy's white skin showed the red imprint of his hand. Tom spanked the other cheek turning it red. Macy closed her eyes and clenched her sphincter muscles. She was very close to coming again. She felt deliciously submissive to her masterful husband. He gave her so much pleasure. She only hoped that she was giving him equal pleasure. After all, she wasn't very experienced. Macy decided that whatever Tom wanted, she would make sure he got it. She didn't have a choice about obeying him, because he was the master of the house but this went deeper. She really and truly, from the bottom of her heart, felt that Tom was her master and that his pleasure would be the sole aim of her life.

Tom stopped spanking her and moved closer to his wife. He felt like a stud horse covering a brood mare. His hard cock was sticking out and he guided it in. Tom gripped Macy's waist and pushed himself into her exposed cunt. He pushed his cock in until he was stopped by the round globes of her ass. Macy felt more stuffed than she had ever felt in her life. She could feel Tom's cock all the way upto her cervix and she gave it a friendly squeeze with her cunt muscles. Tom groaned and his hands tightened on her ass. He fell forward and moved his hands round her body onto her boobs. He fondled her tits, groping them, squeezing them, pinching her nipples and pulling at them to make them more prominent than they already were. At the same time, his hips started moving in a rhythm as he started fucking his wife doggy fashion in earnest. Her round bottom felt wonderful against his groin each time he drove his cock all the way in.

He fucked her tight cunt for a long time. He twisted his fingers in her hair and turned her head round. Reaching forward, he started kissing her on the mouth. She eagerly opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Soon, her body collapsed onto the bed. He stayed inside her and lay over her. He pushed her legs together and her cunt tigtened considerably round his cock. Her wetness enabled him to continue moving in and out. Soon, Tom felt his balls boiling and plunged all the way into her and stayed inside. His cock exploded and he sprayed cum inside her womb triggering Macy's own climax.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Tom had a delicious dream. In his dream, two women were kissing and licking his nipples. A third woman was sucking his rigid pole. She slid her lips over his cock and kept going down and down until he was all the way in her mouth and into her throat. She was deep-throating him! Her mouth rose up until just the head of his cock was inside her. She wrapped her tongue round his cock and then moved it over its tip. She then took him deeper into her mouth and out again. Meanwhile, the girls at his chest bit his nipples gently with their teeth. In his dream, Tom groaned and opened his eyes. Immediately, he realised that this was n't a dream. The three girls from last night were back and were using their mouths! Macy was sitting naked next to him watching them avidly.

"Wha.a.t?" croaked Tom, shocked into full wakefulness.

Macy smiled at him and leant forward, kissing him on the mouth. Tom was too stunned to respond. Meanwhile, the girl sucking his cock took him deep into her throat and probed his anus with her finger.

Tom closed his eyes and reaching past his young bride and the two other girls at his chest, he twisted his right hand into her long hair and did not let her move back. The girl was trapped with his cock in her throat. She had remarkable self-control and did not gag. Tom raised her head by pulling on her hair until his cock popped out of her mouth.

He sat up, scattering Macy and the girls. "What's going on?" he demanded.

"Tom, please don't be angry. I called them in because I wanted to be sure that you have an enjoyable wake-up," Macy pleaded. Tom could see her eyes brimming with sudden tears. How could any man remain angry when faced with four beautiful naked girls and one of them was his one-day old bride?

Tom laughed and patted Macy's head as if she were a little girl. "My dear Macy," he said, "you were fantastic last night. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of last night. However, I'm going to fuck these girls because you called them in and I don't want you to think that I'm angry!"

He motioned to the three girls - whose names he didn't even know - and asked them to get on all fours in a row. He and Macy soon sat behind a row of bums. Tom could see three pussies peeping out from three sets of thighs. Two of the pussies were bare and the third had a light covering of hair. All three had swollen pussy lips. Three other holes were visible as well, looking tight and inviting to be reamed.

Tom raised his right hand and felt the warm contours of the rounded derrieres' in front of him. Moving from cheek to cheek, he occassionally rubbed his finger into the girls' slits and over their clits. He hugged Macy with his left hand and covered one of her big boobs with his palm. As he rubbed the girls' bums and cunts, he fondled his wife's breast, squeezing it and rolling the nipple between his thumb and fore-finger. Macy moaned and reached out with her hand and started caressing his cock gently. She was getting very hot looking at the intimate way her husband was playing with her friends.

Tom suddenly raised his hand and gave a smart smack to the rightmost girl. The girl squeaked in surprise before controlling herself. Her ass cheek turned red with the imprint of Tom's open hand. Tom then spanked the other two girls as well and then felt their cunts. The girls were wet! Macy's nipples stood erect and her mouth was open with desire. Tom grinned and letting go of Macy, he moved behind the first girl on his knees. Holding his cock in his hand, he directed it into her cunt. He went deep in with a strong stroke and the girl gasped and pushed back at him. He quickly touched bottom and withdrew his cock almost out of her cunt and proceeded to give her a rapid fuck. Half a minute later, he withdrew from her and moved on to the next girl. This time his cock went in even more smoothly because he was wet with the juices of the first girl. The first girl moaned in frustration and pushed her hips back trying to find his cock. Tom grinned and spanked her even as he started fucking the second girl. He suddenly felt Macy close behind him rubbing her boobs on his back and grinding her pussy into his behind. He reached behind with his left hand and squeezed her ass. He continued fucking the girl with rapid strokes. Soon he pushed Macy a bit away from him and exited the second girl's cunt. He moved on to the third girl and fucked her as well.

He withdrew from the third girl knowing that he would blow his load soon. The three cunts all felt wonderful but they were each subtly different - their depth, tightness and their wetness were not all the same. The girls' asses felt different against his legs as well. The girl in the middle had the best ass - really rounded and firm, yet soft against him as he fucked her. He moved to her and pointed his wet cock at her anus and pushed in before the girl realised what was happening. He had the head of his cock inside her ass before she reacted. Her ass was really tight and very different from the three cunts he had just plowed. He stopped moving and gently stroked her ass cheeks until the girl relaxed. Tom pushed again until some more of his cock went in. He stopped and relaxed her again. When she relaxed, he pushed hard until he was totally inside her tight, virgin ass. The girl's ass enveloped his cock in a tight, hot sheath and he fell over her back and reached under her to squeezed her tits. He started fucking her ass slowly, hanging on to her tits. She was carrying all his upper body weight. The girl's eyes were closed and she was moaning with desire. Tom took her nipples between his thumb and finger and pinched hard while picking up the pace of his fucking.

"Oh baby, you are so tight!" he moaned.

"Mmmm.. Fuck me, fuck me hard," groaned the girl.

"Yes, Yes," he screamed, revelling in the tightness of her ass.

He suddenly felt something warm and wet on his balls and looked over his shoulder in surprise. Macy was kneeling behind him and had started licking his balls. This pushed him over the edge.

"That's fantastic.. Oh yes!" he screamed as his balls tightened and he started shooting his cum into the girl's tight ass.

That set off the girl. "Yes, Yes, Yesssss," she screamed as she started cumming as well. Her sphincter muscles tightened squeezing every last drop of his semen into her bowels.

She fell forward and he fell on top of her, his cock still stuck in her ass. He deflated slowly and rolled over. He was tired! Macy and the other girls were not tired, however and the day had just begun.

12