Paradise Lost!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers

"So this is the impossibly heavy dumbell that you could not lift Michael!" Gogo teased curling the super-heavy dumbell with her right arm vigorously, over and over and over again with ease right in front of him, making them both laugh uproariously.

Even though Michael Lee was Gogo's older brother and would never touch her sexually this did not stop him from drooling over her very nude buff body. Gogo was literally all huge tit, fantastic ass, sexy long legs and powerful muscle, Michaels eyes bugged out of his head watching her whole body quiver deliciously in front of him while she pumped iron.

Her pussy throbbing mightily.

Gogo just loved to strip off all her clothes and prance around nude in front of her older brother Michael every chance she got in their house, because she was fully aware that her spectacular pair of tits and an awesomely muscular body really turned him on as she then dropped the weights and faced him smiling as she flexed her right bicep.

"I think I may need to exercise a little more. I don't think my body is quite there yet." Gogo teased in her Chinese accented baby voice, as her massive chest heaved, as she flexed her right bicep harder making her already big, bulging bicep quiver and jump into an enormous, rock hard mountain peak.

"What do you think Mikey?" Gogo asked devilishly, as she then did a double bicep pose, and other muscle poses showing off her side, back, and leg and calf muscles, as they bulged deliciously in front of him.

Making her pussy throb even more!

Gogo's sweet pussy was not the only thing throbbing mightily as Michael quickly sprung an enormous erection that really tented up his pajama pants, and before Michael knew what was happenning "BOOM!" he ejaculated mightily all over them making Gogo laugh even more uproariously.

DAMN! Gogo had done it to him again with all of her sexy teasing! Michael thought to himself as he joined her in laughter.

Michael Lee knew all the fun was over between him and Gogo when he saw her boyfriend, bodyguard and work out partner Johnny Woo come down the basement stairs to join her, all powerful muscle and just as nude as Gogo.

No doubt Johnny and Gogo planned to work out in the nude together and then fuck their brains out afterwards judging from Johnny's blood engorged, monstrous cock, throbbing wildly erect with excitement, as Michael quickly said his goodbyes and left the basement to them as he heard Gogo's teasing laugh ringing in his ears as he left.

Ever since they were kids Gogo and her brother Michael had always gotten along great.

Michael had made a good older brother to Gogo and was always supportive and protective of her. Now Gogo had Johnny Woo to protect her too and Michael felt good about that as he said goodbye to his sister and Johnny as he watched them leave.

Gogo and Johnny then walked up to the table where Minka Lee and Lisa Chow sat having breakfast.

"Heading out to do errands ma. I will see you and Lisa later ok." Gogo smiled as Johnny waved.

"Ok. honey but don't stay out too long." Minka said.

"We won't mother." Gogo replied.

"And drive safely Gogo don't go speeding off in that fast car of yours." Lisa Chow chipped in.

"Ok Lisa I won't." Gogo Replied.

Boy! Lisa Chow was like another mother to Gogo telling her what to do all the time but Gogo loved her too as she and Johnny headed out the door to her car on their way to complete some errands for her mother Minka Lee.

Gogo drove down the road with Johnny Woo. Gogo felt safe with Johnny Woo. Whenever Gogo had family business to attend to she always brought her bodyguard along with her and was watchful for rival gangsters. Gogo was also watchful not to take elevators and take the stairs instead because elevators were death traps.

She remembered in a mob war last year she mistakenly took an elevator, and when the elevator door opened up she saw Carmella "The Vamp" Abbandando standing there.

Carmella "The Vamp" Abbandando was a beautiful, but much feared rival mob hit woman waiting for one or more of the Lee Mob family members to come through the elevator so she could shoot them to death!

When the elevator door opened up Gogo, who was not even a gangster yet and only eighteen years old, saw Carmellas eyes open wide in anticipation for the kill holding her model 1911 colt .45 automatic with silencer all dressed up in her jazz age black hat, black fur coat, and black shoes.

Even though it was a cardinal rule not to kill civilians in the mob Carmella did not care She wanted to kill her rival mob boss, Minka lee's little daughter Gogo anyway. As she raised her gun to shoot Gogo to death.

Even though Gogo was a civilian at the time her mother Minka gave her a black little snubnose gun to put in her pocketbook for protection.

So when Gogo saw Carmella raise her gun up to shoot her she knew that she did not have time to get her gun completely out of her pocketbook. So Quick thinking Gogo then shot her gun right through her pocketbook. The bullet fired by Gogo went straight through her pocketbook right through Carmella's heart. Gogo wanting to make sure she killed the hit woman bitch shot her gun immedietly again from inside her pocketbook shooting Carmella in the head this time.

The second bullet going right through Carmellas brain. Any one of these two Gogo shots would of killed Carmella "The Vamp" Abbandando instantly but Gogo was new at this and wanted to make sure. Gogo then looked at Carmella staring at her.

Carmella's eyes were enormously wide, bugging right out of her head and her mouth was extremely wide open in total shock as she gave one last long high pitched death shriek surprised that a young girl had done the impossible by actually out drawing her and killing her.

Her a top hit woman of her awesome caliber never got even one shot off against this young girl! As Carmella then immedietly dropped her automatic gun with silencer and keeled over sideways .

Carmella Abbandando's eyes and mouth were still wide open when she hit the ground but "The Vamp" was very very dead.

Instead of being scared that she killed a top rival hit woman, Gogo was sexually excited as she made sure nobody was looking as she stripped off all her clothes and triumphantly stood over Carmella "The Vamp" Abbandando's dead body very nude knowing that she, an 18 years old school girl, was the one that had killed her!

Gogo had to go to the bathroom really bad so why not do it on this bitch who tried to kill her? Gogo thought to herself as Gogo started to pee.

At first only a small trickle of pee came out of her. Then Gogo took a deep breath and relaxed as she then started to pee again. When she started to relax and pee again she came in a powerful long gush.

When she was finally finished peeing Gogo then really decided to push the envelope as she leaned her ass down and started to squeeze out an enormous bowel movement.

This rival hit woman was nothing more than a piece of shit anyway so why not shit on her? Gogo thought as she squeezed harder as her bowel movement grew larger and larger.

Gogo had a habit of squeezing out some of the most enormous bowel movements that you have ever seen in your life and this log was no different as she tossed her head back, closed her eyes and gritted her teeth and squeezed again as her whole body shuddered greatly as her log grew out of her ass growing bigger and bigger by the second.

Gogo closed her eyes and squeezed again as her buttcheeks quivered excitedly, expanding wider and wider as her once big log quickly grew into an absolute monstrosity!

"OOHH! baby! It feels sooo goood!" Gogo moaned pleasurably as her log grew amazingly bigger in size. Not only did Gogo have gigantic logs she enjoyed squeezing them out of her sweet ass as well!

Gogo still closing her eyes and gritting her teeth squeezed very hard as her monstrosity of a l0g jumped even bigger.

"OOHH!" Gogo moaned as her log jumped again!

Gogo's log now was gigantic, fat and long and growing more monstrous by the second.

"Whammo!" Gogo cried giving one last final push as she felt her buttcheeks expand incredibly wide as an extremely enormous, log came out of her quivering ass, her most largest bowel movement to date,

fell right on top of the very dead hit woman.

Gogo then stood up and turned around to look at her work. The instant Gogo looked at her shiny new, gargantuan, healthy bowel movement...

"BOOM!" she automatically came mightily, very turned on that she had done this. Gogo was orgasming so mightily her sexy long legs buckled and she almost fell.

She then heard footsteps that somebody was coming and grabbed her clothes and rushed away without being spotted by the night watchmen who was coming up the stairs.

Gogo laughed uproariously, her cum covered pussy lips dripping perfusely, as she ran nude at full speed down the hall as she heard the night watchman "Say oohh my god!" in wonder over what she had done.

The night watchman had heard Gogo laughing but never saw her. And no way could a sixty years old, very over weight security guard catch an eighteen years old woman in tip top shape running at top speed down the hall anyway so he decided to go to the nearest phone and call the police. By the time the police got there to investigate Gogo was safely home in her family mansion in bed.

Gogo was not charged for murder in the Carmella killing because nobody except her family knew that she did it. There were no witnesses. Soon after the killing of Carmella The Lee mob won their war against their rivals and Gogo was made a member and quickly rose the ranks to be the top female assassin in the Lee Mob not to mention one of their highest ranking members.

On this particular saturday morning When Gogo and Johnny set out to do errands for her mother and crime boss Minka lee, a big black sedan was following them. Gogo completely unaware this time kept on driving. Johnny did not notice the car following them either. The car did not always stay directly behind them.

When Gogo and Johnny reached a family owned store. Gogo parked her car in a nearby alley. As soon as Gogo did so it was then that she noticed the strange black car had followed them there. Before Gogo or Johnny realized what was happenning they saw a bunch of strangers jump out of the big black sedan and rush towards her and Johnny.

Gogo knew right then and there that she and Johnny were in trouble. Before Gogo and Johnny could do anything they were hit in back of the head with a baseball bat and knocked unconscious by a large, heavy set muscular woman.

The strange heavy set woman then picked up Gogo and carried her to her waiting black sedan as she and her accomplices took off fast down the road leaving Gogo's boyfriend and bodyguard Johnny Woo unconscious but alive.

When Johnny Woo woke up a few minutes later he rubbed his sore head and wondered what had happenned. Then it all came to him. He and Gogo were making errands when strangers jumped them and knocked them out taking Gogo with them. It was obvious they wanted Gogo and not him because they would of taken him along too or even killed him.

Johnny knew that he and his mob family had a crisis on their hands. Mob bosse's Minka lee's daughter Gogo was kidnapped. Johnny knew he had to get back to the family mansion and tell them all about it and pronto! As he started Gogo's car and sped off down the road.

Meanwhile Gogo still out cold was driven miles away to an out of the way run down house. As soon as the car came to this house the car stopped and everybody got out. The same heavy set muscular lady lifted Gogo up again and put her on her shoulders as she carried her to their hideout.

As soon as Gogo was put in a strange room she started to waken as they plopped her down in a worn chair. Even though Gogo started to awaken she was still very weak not fully comprehending what had happenned to her.

"Give me a glass of water!' the fat ladY barked to a very thin man in a black derby as he soon came back with a glass of water and gave it to her without a thank you in return from her.

The heavy set woman then splashed the water right smack into Gogo's face as Gogo then peered at her captures.

"Who are you people and Where am I? " Gogo said weakly looking at them in fear. Gogo knew that she was kidnapped and she was in trouble but she wanted to find answers to help her escape this dire situation.

"Hello deary. I do not mind introducing myself." the fat lady said. My name is Bertha. Big Bertha everyone calls me. My gang and I have kidnapped you and brought you here to our hideout." she said Happily.

"But why?" Gogo asked. really knowing the reason why.

"You are rich mob boss Minka lee's daughter, and she will pay anything to get you back home safely. That is why you were kidnapped Gogo my dear!" the fat woman said smiling.

"Yeah, times are hard in this great depression we need the money. A lot of money I may add. And by grabbing you we have moved up from being small time crooks to big time crooks." the very thin man in the derby added.

"By the way My name is Edgar Finch." he continued.

"Bone finch is his nickname because he is so skinny!" a young, mean looking, very ugly girl with red braided hair and freckles said with glee.

"Fuck you girl!" Bone snarled.

"I know that you want to but I am not going to let you" The very ugly girl cracked wise.

"Shut up you two! Big Bertha barked as the two immedietley did what they were told. It was obvious that this huge, heavy set woman was their leader.

The fat woman then smiled down at Gogo. "We do not mind telling you who we are deary because once we get the ransom money for you we will kill you anyway. You will never have a chance to tell anybody what has happenned here and nobody will ever know where you are." she laughed out loud.

"Now you may talk!" the fat lady said to the very ugly teenaged girl near her.

"I am Anne." the ugly girl said smiling. "Crazy Annie they call me because I wiped out my whole family and burned the house to the fucking ground. All to collect their insurance money." she said laughing as Gogo thought to herself your right Annie you are one crazy crazy bitch and fucking ugly to boot I may add!

Gogo then saw a well dressed man with a mustach in a black suit, black bow tie, black shoes and a black top hat step forwards.

"Hello Gogo my name is Oswald Booth. I am a killer and a theif just like the rest of my gang here. I am also an expert sniper shot So don't think of trying to escape it is pointless. We have already taken your handgun, big hunting knife and strangulation cord away from you." He said smiling broadly.

"And lastly but not leastily Teresa Bartoli!' the fat lady said with glee.

"Hello Gogo. I am Teresa Bartoli" the lovely lady with the long black hair and siemese cat purple eyes said in broken english. "I am italian and wanted in Italy for killing two police officers. Now I am hiding out in America waiting for my big score to come and you are it Gogo." she said.

"Once we get our ransom money we will be heading for the French Riviera to really live it up as rich people in polite society." she continued smiling.

Gogo looked at the gang of misfits and thought they wanted to use the ransom money and leave for the French Riviera and be part of polite society? Give me a break. This gang of losers had as much class to them as the drunken bum you find in street corners in any big American city.

But this gang of misfits did have strength in numbers though and Gogo and them knew it.

"Do you have anything to say before we ask your rich mob family for the ransom money.?" the fat lady said defiAntly.

"Only this!" Gogo said as she got up quickly and punched the fat woman full in the face.

As soon as Gogo did this Big Bertha held her mouth in pain as blood started dripping out of the side of it as Bone finch and Oswald Booth held Gogo tight and sat her down.

"You shouldn't of done that deary!" Big Bertha said giving Gogo a painful hard slap in the face as she quickly left the room and came back with a needle.

"Now this injection from this needle won't kill you but it should make you too drowsy to do anything!" the fat woman laughed as she gave Gogo a shot with the needle.

"My family will come after me and kill you for this!" Gogo said weakly the shot already working it's magic.

"Our hideout is so out of the way even your family wont know where it is. Anyway it will be all over soon. We will get the ransom money for you. Then kill you. then we will all hop on to a boat to the French Riviera." the fat woman cackled evilly.

"By the time your family finds this hideout you will be dead and we will be long gone." the fat lady said smiling.

"Now strip her nude and tie her up real tight. I want her humiliated here." Big Bertha said as her gang stripped off Gogo's clothes and got some strong rope and bound her to the chair.

"One thing I have to say for you Gogo you are a beautiful woman with a great body. I really love those whopping, round tit's of yours!" Bone drooled.

"How the hell did you grow them that big!!!" he asked as he continued to drool over Gogo's humongous, twin hemispheres of flesh, his cock springing to life in his pants.

"Shut up Bone!" Big Bertha barked in jealousy. "And do what I tell you to do." she said as her gang did just that.

Crazy Annie looked on at Gogo in jealousy too. Annie was ugly, flatter than a pancake on top and frail and she wished she had the Beauty, huge breasts and very shapely body that Gogo had.

Life just was not fair!" She thought to herself glumly.

Gogo lee felt her clothes being taken off and felt the strong ropes bind her very voluptous body as she was too weak to do anything about it, as she soon slipped into unconsciousness from the power of the needle injection.

"There thats that!" Big Bertha said watching her gang of misfits tie the naked Gogo to the chair.

"Now I will wait a little while before I make the ransom call to the Lee Mob. I want them to worry where she is for a little while longer." Big Bertha laughed as she left the room.

Back at the Lee family mansion Johnny Woo returned alone in Gogo's car and he told everyone what had happenned.

"Those dirty sons of bitches. We have to find out where they are and go after them in full force." Michael Lee said angrily.

"No, Michael. It is obvious to me that these people kidnapped Gogo to get ransom money from us. We have to wait till they call first and listen to their money demands for Gogo's safe return to us." Minka Lee replied.

"Your right Boss." Lisa Chow said nodding her head.

"Ok you two. But what will we do if we give Gogo's kidnappers their ransom money and they kill Gogo anyway?" Michael asked seriously.

"Then the kidnappers are dead meat!" Minka Answered viciously. "Nobody messes with me or my family like this and lives to tell the tale!"

"We will just wait for Gogo's Kidnappers to call and then after we hear them out, plan our next move ." Minka continued as her son Michael Lee and family counselor Lisa Chow nodded their heads in agreement.

Back at the kidnappers hideout Gogo started to wake up again but she felt numb all over. Not only was Gogo very weak from the drug but she was hungry as hell too because she had not eaten anything all day.

Gogo then raised her head weakly she was alone in the room now.

"Hey anybody out there. Can you come in please? I have a question to ask you." Gogo pleaded.

As soon as Gogo said this big Bertha came into the room again smiling, obviously greatly pleased that her kidnapping plan was going off without a hitch so far.

"Do you mind getting me something to eat? I have not eaten all day and I am starving!" Gogo pleaded.

"That's Tough little missy. That's the point of me giving you an injection with that needle. We want you too weak and hungry to cause us any problems while we get the ransom money for you." the fat lady said and laughed as she slammed the door loudly on purpose so it would ring in Gogo's ears.

MR. Gibson
MR. Gibson
112 Followers