Paradise Lost...and Found!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He positioned his cockhead against her nether lips.

"Don't you see," he said. "That's what's making me so hard!"

He rubbed his cockhead up and down against her, coating himself with her juices.

"That's why I need you."

Then he held her by the hips...

"Why my cock needs you."

Pressed his cockhead between her labia...

"Why -- I -- can't – stop myself!"

And, suddenly, everything made perfect sense.

He looked at her, his cockhead resting against her labia. "I tried so hard, Mom," he explained. "I would sneak away to jerk off, thinking about the girls back home. At first, it was easy to cum, but then that didn't work anymore.

"I began thinking about you and your big breasts and your incredible body. I got so hard and excited. I couldn't help it. I began jacking off three-four-five times a day. I'd go hunting, sneak back to camp and hide in the jungle. I'd wait for you to take off your clothes. Then I would jerk off looking at your breasts. I couldn't believe how much I came.

"Afterward, I always felt so guilty. It began tearing me apart. Then, the last few weeks, I began thinking. At some point in his life, every Son wants to have his Mother, especially a Mother like you. But he learns that it's wrong. So he finds other girls and grows up. But being stranded on this island with you, it's totally different.

"The only woman I could ever possibly love is you – my Mother. And the only man you could ever possible love is me – your Son.

He pressed his cock more firmly against her pussy lips. "Don't you see, Mommy?" he said. "Being stranded on this island, we have been given a rare chance to have the kind of love that every Mother and Son have always wanted!"

* * *

As he spoke, Evelyn gathered what little strength she had left to brace herself – to brace herself for the shock – the shock of her grown Son stuffing his huge cock into her tight vagina – and returning to her womb.

She had always been a good Wife and Mother. What had she done to deserve this fate?

She looked at Kevin. His cock was so big. How could she possibly take him in all the way? Even if her Son got a third of himself inside her, it would rub against her already swollen clitoris so much, it would be impossible to resist. Her Son had made her climax so easily with his tongue. She could only imagine what her Son's cock would do to her.

Should she try to fight the feeling? She had failed horribly only moments before. Or should she submit? She would do anything for her Son. Should she now sacrifice her body for her Son's pleasure?

* * *

With his hands on her hips, Kevin pressed his swollen cockhead just past her sodden pussy lips, entering his Mother for the first time. He didn't know how loose or tight her vaginal canal would be. But he figured that all he had to do was just push a little more and he would actually be fucking his Mother.

Being so hard, with so much semen built up in his balls, it would probably only be a matter of seconds before he was spewing hot loads of cum into his Mother's vagina.

He moved his gaze from where his cock began to disappear inside her, to her face. Her head was back, looking across the ocean at the setting sun, while her breasts and hips were thrust toward him in total submission. She finally understood how much he needed her. Despite her deeply held trepidations, she was willing to give herself to him. If her Son wanted to suck her breasts, she would let him. If her Son wanted to pound his cock inside her, she would let him. If her Son wanted to ejaculate his sperm into her womb, she would let him. And she would do so willingly.

Because he needed her.

Because she loved him.

Because she cared for him as only a Mother could care for her Son.

Suddenly, it hit him with nearly a physical force. He stepped back, letting his cock slip out of his Mother. His whole demeanor changed. The wild animus that had powered him seemed to vanish.

How could he possibly do this?

If he had gone any further, he would have actually raped his Mother. As much as he lusted for her, he loved her – and respected her -- deeply. His Mother was everything to him -- emotionally and physically.

That's why he needed her so much.

He fell to his knees and looked up at her sorrowfully. His cock stuck out from his body like a third arm. "Oh, God, Mommy," he cried. "I'm so sorry. I was just so hard for you."

He got up, looked around, and found a stone knife. Returning to her, he held out his erection in one hand and used the other hand to press the ragged blade against his shaft. "I should just cut the damn thing off," he said, steeling the muscles in his arm.

* * *

All her fear and anger had disappeared. In its place, Evelyn was filled with motherly concern for her Son. All this time, she had been thinking of herself, when it was her Son who had been the one that was suffering.

"No baby!" she cried. "Your cock didn't drive you crazy."

He looked at her quizzically.

"I did," she explained, tears welling up again.

She looked down at his cock and balls. He was so hard, so swollen. Her heart went out to him. She had clearly driven him crazy with lust. "Here I was, parading around, wearing next to nothing," she said. "You needed Mommy to help you, not make things worse."

He stared at her silently, contemplating her words.

"Don't cut off your cock," she pleaded. "You are so hard because you love me like you have never loved me before. Use the knife to cut me down, baby."

He sliced the ropes that bound her and she fell into his arms. He eased her to the ground and they sat on the soft grass facing each other.

"I'm the one who should ask for forgiveness," she said, running her fingers through his hair. "It was wrong of Mommy to make you suffer when it was totally in my power to do something. "

She caressed his cheek with her hand. "Mommy is here for you now," she said. She guided is head into her lap. Moving her left breast to his mouth, she positioned her nipple against his lips, this time, not to feed him milk, but to feed him love.

As he began sucking her, she was filled will the most powerful maternal feelings she had ever felt for her Son. It was far greater than anything she had experienced when he was first born or when she realized that he had survived the crash. It was a sense of all consuming love, responsibility, caring and concern for Kevin that knew no bounds. If her Son needed something, it was her purpose in life to provide it for him.

With that in mind, she willingly reached down between his legs and tenderly wrapped her fist around his member. She was amazed at how she hot it felt and how she could feel his blood pumping through it.

It was the first time she had ever held her Son's erection. Moments ago she couldn't have imagined doing such a thing. Now she saw it as a selfless act of Motherly love for her child. Just as her baby once needed to suck milk from her breasts, now her baby needed her to pump his cock to help him cum.

Kevin moaned in pleasure from deep in his throat as she gave him both succor and solace. "Good boy," she cooed.

She did everything that Kevin's father loved when she used to play with her husband's cock. She gripped her Son's member firmly and pumped his shaft rapidly, positioning her fingers to give the most amount of pressure to the sensitive area just beneath his helmet.

With each stroke, she moved her fist over his cockhead, covering her palm with his pre-cum, and then spreading it back down his erection, making his penis nice and slick.

In response, he bucked his hips to her gyrations, sucking harder on her nipple, and squeezing the other breast more passionately.

Suddenly, he dropped her nipple from his mouth and looked up at her, a strange mixture of both pleasure and pain on his face. "Please, Mommy!" he cried. "Help me cum!"

She squeezed his cock tightly at the base, suppressing his impulse. "Wait, baby," she said.

* * *

Evelyn eased Kevin off her lap. She stood up and took him by the hand to a nearby tree stump that they used as a low chair. She sat on it and had him kneel between her legs. His face was directly in front of her swollen nipples. His cock came to rest against her bush.

She held his face in her hands and he held her by her hips. They both looked deeply into each other's eyes, realizing that their love and relationship for each other was about to change forever. When he was a baby, Son depended upon Mother for sustenance in the form of food. Now that he was a man, Son needed Mother for sustenance in the form of raw, physical sex.

She reached down and moved his cockhead against her pussy lips, making sure Mother and Son were both wet and ready.

"Mommy is it OK?" he asked.

"From this moment on, it will always be OK," she told her Son.

She guided him in, first past her labia, then deeper into her vagina. She was tight, but by this point, well lubricated. She put her hands on the inside of her thighs and pulled outward, spreading her legs as wide as she could. She was filled with a glorious sense of motherly pride as she felt her vaginal canal stretch, inch by glorious inch, in order to take in the full girth and length of her Son's incredible cock.

With a strong forward thrust, Kevin ground his cock all the way up inside her until his crotch was bone to bone against hers. They both looked into each other's eyes and smiled in deep satisfaction. They had finally broken through the wall that had been holding them apart. They had moved their relationship to something deeper, more profound...something intimate, more primal...something euphoric, more blissful than either of them had ever experienced.

Both physically and metaphorically, Mother and Son were becoming one again.

* * *

Now that he was comfortably inside her, Kevin began rocking his hips back and forth, grinding his cock up and down her vaginal canal, his balls pounding against the tree trunk below. At the same time, his hands were all over her breasts, kneading her firm flesh like fresh orbs of dough.

Kevin felt like he had died and gone to heaven. He could not believe the incredible pleasure he experienced from his penis being inside his Mother's soft, moist canal. All his masturbatory dreams were coming true.

He was coming home. He was finally fucking with his Mother. He was actually pounding his big cock in and out of her tight, wet pussy and sucking and playing with her big, dense breasts. She was his, and he was hers.

This is the way it should be, he thought. This is the way a Son can truly show his Mother how much he loves her soul.

And how much his cock loves her body.

* * *

Evelyn could not believe how incredible it felt to make love to her Son. It was better than anything she had ever experienced with her husband. Or any other man, for that matter.

When Kevin had finally penetrated her all the way to her womb, she felt an overwhelming sense of emotional and physical freedom. Just as a Kevin had said, they could do what Mothers and Sons have always wanted to do. But now, there were no more walls. No more taboos. She could fully express her Motherly love for her Son. Even though he was a grown man, there was nothing wrong with her feeding her Son her breasts. There was nothing wrong with her playing with his engorged penis. There was nothing wrong with her spreading her legs apart and giving her wet vagina to him. And there was nothing wrong with her bathing in the supremely erotic maternal joy that it brought her.

She let lose all the erotic, pent up emotions she had ever had for her Son, since he was born. Her heart was his. Her soul was his. And her body was his. She held his head to her breasts and wrapped her legs around his waist, meeting each thrust of his mighty cock as tightly as possible.

At the same time, she wanted to do everything she possibly could to please him. She wanted him to always remember the first time Mother and Son had sex with each other. And she wanted him to cum as hard and as long as he had ever done in his life.

* * *

Deep in her vagina, Evelyn felt a strong pulse from her Son's cock. She saw it as a sign, confirming their new, more penetrating love for each other.

Kevin couldn't hold back any longer. It was as if his Mother's labia had become a hungry mouth, desperately trying to suck the semen from him.

"Mommy, I love you!" he cried.

Her vagina began contracting spasmodically around his cock.

"Oh God, Kevin!" she cried with sheer, utter joy.

"My baby!

"My Son!

"My lover!"

Suddenly, streams of cum exploded out of Kevin's cockhead, pushing his Mother into one orgasm after another, each one more intense than the one before. The force of his ejaculation was so strong it nearly pushed her off his cock. The intensity of her orgasms caused Evelyn to almost black out.

Never, in her wildest fantasies, could she have ever dreamed that sex with her Son would send her into such an unbelievably powerful state of rapture. She already loved him heart and soul. Now she worshiped his body and penis.

Kevin collapsed against his Mother's breasts. He had never cum so much or so hard in his life. Within a matter of minutes, thick white ropes of semen began leaking out of her, dropping to the grass between their feet, where they formed a small pool in the grass.

It was the most intense, incredible orgasm he had ever had. Instead of the increasingly aggressive sexual frustration that had been building up inside him, he felt calm, satiated and filled with all-encompassing love for his Mother.

"Thank you, Mommy," he sighed, nuzzling and kissing her breasts. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too, baby," she said. She was so proud of her Son's powerful manhood...so proud of the amount of cum her Son produced for her...and so proud of his ability to give his Mother so much love and orgasmic pleasure.

But most of all, she was so proud of her finally understanding what it meant to be a loving, caring Mother.

* * *

Evelyn took off her top and bottom, tossed them on the beach and dove into the pool. She swam underneath a few feet, and then broke the surface, the water caressing down her body and dripping off her large breasts and nipples.

Suddenly, she felt a pair of strong hands from behind cupping her breasts and a large hard cock pressing against her ass. "Oh, Kevin," she moaned.

"I need you Mommy," he whispered into her ear.

Evelyn took him by the hand back to the beach. She got down on all fours in front of him and leaned forward, so her Son could take her from behind.

Kevin worked his erection into his Mother's vagina. She quickly became wet, enabling him to easily press the full length of his cock all the way inside her.

"Oh, baby!" she sighed. "You are such a Good Son."

She leaned forward further, pressing her breasts into the warm sand, causing her behind to rise, giving her Son better access to her pussy.

He held her by her ass checks and started pounded her behind with his crotch, sending his long, thick cock in and out of his Mother's vaginal canal.

"Mommy," he moaned. "I love you."

The slapping of his hips against her behind echoed against the mountain standing over the beautiful turquoise pool and white beach.

"That's it, baby," she panted as she lost herself in the freedom and joy of having sex with her Son in paradise.

"Fuck Mommy!"

"FUCK MOMMY!"

# # #

12