Paradise Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke30
brooke30
396 Followers

"Oh god Mom." William started thrusting even faster. It was as if a primal urge had taken over. We weren't just fucking, and we weren't what I'd call making love, but the intensity of our coupling might best be described by saying that we were mating. For this time anyway William was a virile male determined to impregnate his willing mate. I didn't know if I was fertile at the moment but I sure hoped I was. The only thing in the world I wanted was for William's seed to shoot deep into me and send his baby-making sperm to a waiting egg.

I pulled my legs back as he continued to thrust into me. He raised up on his arms and looked down at me as his cock pistoned in and out of my cunt. My tits were wobbling wildly from the motion of our fucking. I raised my head slightly and looked down to see his cock. I could see my pussy lips spread wide, hugging his massive cock as it worked its way in and out. William took notice of my focus and he also looked down. Together our eyes beheld the sight of his cock sliding in and out of my cunt, both of us understanding the intent of our union, knowing that soon he would be shooting a potent blast of cum into me.

William dropped down and we held each other tightly as he continued to drive his cock into me. "Mom, I'm going to do it." he groaned.

"Yes baby, do it. Fill my cunt with your cum. Please baby. Knock me up, get me pregnant!" Those were the words I had been wanting to say all day.

I felt him stiffen and then groan. His cock slammed deep into me and he started cumming. I clinged to him tight, my arms around his back, my legs wrapped around him, and my pussy clutching his cock. William continued to groan and spasm, his throbbing cock blasting spurt after spurt of his potent seed into me.

At the same moment William started cumming I started to cum again. My hips bucked up uncontrollably as his cock plunged into me. My cunt milked his cock, desperately wanting to get every drop of his precious cum.

"OH FUCK" I moaned. "OH honey, you're doing it! You're filling my pussy!" My hips were gyrating madly as I was cumming, as I was accepting his load of cum. It was as if I was subconsciously trying to coax it into the depths of my cunt where I knew it would do its deed.

Our bodies slammed together wildly as he gave and I received. We held each other very tightly as we completed the act of mating. Only time would tell if a new life would start to blossom within me. But at the moment all I could think about were millions of his virile sperm swimming inside me, racing to start the process of conception.

William remained over me as we caught our breath. He started giving me little kisses on my nose, forehead, eyelids and cheeks. Our mouths met and we shared a probing kiss.

He broke away and said softly to me, "I love you, and I want you to be the mother of my children."

"Nothing would make me happier," I replied. Then I continued, "But William there is one thing I guess I should mention. You know that you've already fucked me several times. So there is the possibility that you've already gotten me pregnant."

"I'd already thought of that Cynthia. And if that's the case it's certainly fine with me."

As he spoke I felt his cock start to stiffen again. Apparently the thought of having possibly already impregnated me was enough to excite him back to hardness. I smiled at him as I squeezed my cunt, encouraging him on. When he was hard again he started to fuck me again, but this time with slow loving strokes. We looked steadily into each other's eyes as he started sliding his cock in and out of my cunt. This time there was no rush. We both enjoyed the sensation of our second round. I continued to watch William's face as he started cumming again. I had a warm feeling in my heart as my husband filled my cunt with even more cum. I didn't know whether or not I was now pregnant, but I knew that at the rate we were fucking it would only be a matter of time.

William slid off of me but continued to hold me in his arms. I felt so loved by him. We chatted as we lay there. He had all kinds of questions about pregnancy and babies. I could tell this was going to be a fun and loving experience to go through with him. I had no doubt in my mind that he would be a wonderful father who would make my dream of having the perfect family come true. After awhile we both fell asleep, still embraced in each other's arms.

The next morning when I woke up I had a definite glow about me. William was inquisitive and asked me, "Do you think you're pregnant?"

I smiled and replied, "There's no way of knowing at this point dear. But just the pure thought that I might be is so exciting for me." "But don't worry," I teased, "if I'm not pregnant we'll just keep trying...if that's okay with you!"

He laughed, "Uh, yeah, I think I can handle that."

A little later in the morning I heard a vehicle pulling up to the house.

"William, someone's here."

"I'll get it" he replied. I heard him talking to a man at the door and then he came in carrying some boxes. "It was another delivery," he informed me.

"It's getting to be like grand central station around here," I joked. "So what is it this time?"

"I ordered a computer and some stuff."

"That's great honey." I was so glad to see that he had gotten something for himself. He had always wanted a computer but we had never been able to afford one before. I didn't know much about them but knew that most of the kids his age had had them for years.

He spent the next few hours setting up his new computer. I would check on him and he would show me the keyboard, the monitor, the printer and the computer itself. The last time I entered the room he was holding something in his hands.

"What's that? I asked inquisitively.

"It's a digital camera. It works with the computer. I can take pictures and print them out right here!"

"Cool" I replied. I was impressed by his new fangled stuff and was proud that he was smart enough to set it all up by himself.

He continued, "Here, it's all ready. I think the first picture should be of you."

"Me. Oh honey, I look a mess, don't take a picture of me now!"

He laughed. "That's what everyone says when you want to take their picture. But believe me, you never look a mess."

I smiled at him appreciatively. "That's so sweet of you to say. But how about if you wait till this afternoon to take my picture, after I've cleaned up?"

"Okay, maybe we can take some down by the ocean."

"Sure, that sounds great."

We had some lunch and then I took a shower. I remembered that William was going to take pictures of me so I picked out a white bikini to wear. I also decided to put on some make-up, something I didn't always do if we were going to be down at the ocean. And finally, to dress myself up a bit I picked out a pretty little seashell necklace of mine and fastened it around my neck.

It wasn't long before we were both ready to go down to the gazebo. William had filled a cooler and I could see that he had it and another bag containing his new camera.

"Can I help you carry anything honey?" I asked.

"No thanks, I can handle it."

We made our way to the gazebo and spread towels out and started to relax. "Are you ready to be the top model on the island?" William asked.

"Well I don't know about being the top model," I laughed, "but if you want to take my picture I guess that's okay! Didn't you say you wanted to take them down by the ocean?" He nodded yes to which I responded, "Well let me put on some lotion first before we go out into the sun."

I sat in the chaise and applied lotion to my shoulders, arms, legs, hips and mid-section. Turning to William I asked, "Can you put lotion on my back honey?"

"Sure" he replied. He sat beside me and rubbed lotion over my back. "That should take care of you."

"Thanks dear."

We strolled down to the ocean and I waited for William to get his camera ready.

"Okay, here goes" he advised me.

I struck a pose and heard the camera click.

"That should be a nice one" I heard him say.

He posed me several ways and continued to take pictures of me from different angles. After awhile he lowered the camera, looked at me and asked, "Do you mind removing your top?"

I had been expecting such a request and simply smiled at him and untied the strings to my bikini, letting the top fall away. I watched as he focused the camera and then he started taking pictures of me topless.

"Turn to your left Cynthia" he instructed. I followed his directions and he took pictures of my profile. My full breasts were exposed to the camera. I smiled at him as he took even more pictures.

"Now, lean forward, please?" He seemed a little embarrassed about asking me to assume different poses and I wanted to let him know it was okay.

"Like this dear?" As I leaned forward my breasts hung down and bounced together. Click, click, I heard the camera.

He seemed to be a little more comfortable now. I was surprised that I felt so comfortable. After all, I had never been photographed nude before. But if it's what my lover wanted I was more than glad to oblige.

There was no doubt that he was getting more comfortable when I heard his next request. "Cynthia, can you remove your bikini bottoms?"

"Sure dear." Without hesitating I untied the bottom and pulled it off. Now I stood there totally nude. I didn't really feel strange because we had been nude on the beach together before. But it was a bit different having my picture taken as I posed nude for him.

The wind was blowing my hair back slightly as William had me pose in numerous stances. He took pictures looking directly at me, pictures with me turned sideways, and finally pictures with me sitting in the sand with my legs spread. I had no qualms about the camera capturing my nude butt, tits and pussy as long as it was pleasing him.

The day went by fast and before I knew it it was dinner time. We headed back to the house and had dinner before we cleaned up. After finishing dinner I went to our bedroom to clean up. Being photographed all afternoon had been very arousing for me and I was longing for William to fuck me. I took a shower and afterwards proceeded to pick out some lingerie to wear for the evening.

Searching through my dresser I selected a light blue matching bra and panty set that I thought William would like. It held my breasts together and was so sheer that my nipples and areolas were visible through the bra, as well as my shaved pussy through the bikini style panties.

I walked down the hallway to the room where William was working with his computer. He had his back to me as he sat at the desk. I leaned forward and kissed his neck, putting my arms around him. As I did so I looked up at the screen and saw the images of me he had taken earlier in the day.

"Did they turn out okay?" I asked.

"They sure did. You looked fantastic!" Turning and looking at me he continued, "You look fantastic now!"

"Well thank you sweetie. Anytime you want to take pictures of me you just let me know."

"Okay," he replied, "how about now?"

"Now? You want to take more pictures!"

"Yeah, you look really hot in that outfit."

"Well, sure honey, if that's what you want." There was something about him wanting to photograph me that excited me. "Where do you want me to stand?"

"Let's go to the bedroom," he responded.

Together we went to the bedroom. When we got there I turned and said, "Okay, just tell me what you want me to do."

"Ok. Well first of all, just stand there by the bed and maybe raise your hands so that your wrists are pushing your tits together."

"Like this?" I tilted my body, shifting most of my weight onto one foot, and brought my lightly clenched fists up as my wrists pressed against the outer edges of my breasts.

Click...click. William didn't even need to reply. The response from his camera told me the pose was fine.

"Now, sit on the edge of the bed, okay? And maybe slip your bra straps down off your shoulders."

I followed his directions and gave him a pouty little smile as I sat on the edge of the bed and let my right leg bend to the floor while I curled my left leg up beside me onto the bed. I crossed my hands and rested them on my right knee. This made my arms press my breasts together until they looked like they were going to spill out of my bra.

"That's soooo sexy," William told me as he continued to snap pictures.

"Now stand up and slide your bra cups down under your tits."

I stood up and did as he requested, leaving my fingers hooked into the bra straps as I pulled them away from my breasts. I was beginning to get a bit amused that here I was so readily following the instructions of my son while he ordered me around.

"Okay, sit back down on the bed...please?"

I realized he was struggling to maintain his composure. His cock was swelling in his shorts, tenting them with his telltale arousal. He had me sit on the bed and spread my legs wide apart. Then he directed me to clasp my hands together between my legs and set them on the bed. This of course squeezed my breasts together and forced them outward. He focused the camera and took another shot.

He continued to direct me and take picture after picture. It wasn't long before he had me slip of my panties and pose in various positions where he photographed my newly shaved pussy. After numerous shots he seemed to hesitate as if he didn't know whether he should proceed further.

"Uh, Cynthia," he spoke, with some hesitancy. "Will you...uh...play with...uh...your pussy?"

He was nervously awaiting my reply. I simply smiled at him as my fingers slipped down to my pussy lips. "Like this, honey?"

He watched as I slowly slid my fingers up and down my smooth pussy lips. I looked him straight in the eye as I curled my middle finger into my pussy. I pulled my finger out and he could see it was gleaming with my wet juices. I smiled as I slid my finger back in and started to finger fuck myself as he watched.

Click, click, click. I could tell he was excited. But then I realized I was getting very excited myself. There was something about playing with my pussy in front of my son that was so hot. I thought to myself, "What kind of depraved woman am I? This is so naughty!"

Despite my thoughts I continued to finger my cunt. I lifted my other hand to my lips and licked my fingers. Then I started to pinch and tease one of my nipples. All the while William kept taking pictures of me.

As my body responded I started to rock my hips. I shuttered as I pushed my finger deeper into my cunt. Looking at William I could tell he was almost in a trance from watching the scene in front of him. I felt so wicked, playing with myself in front of my son, knowing that I was turning him on more and more.

I couldn't resist the taboo nature of the situation. As my fingers flicked over my clit I shuttered and gave a little jerk. I was building to a fever pitch. Out of nowhere I started to huskily taunt William. I could barely believe the words coming out of my mouth.

While looking at him dreamily I asked, "Do you like watching your mommy play with her pussy?"

"Oh god," he groaned. He was so worked up he couldn't respond any more than that.

"You know, this is the pussy from which you came," I teased him shamelessly.

"Oh fuck Mom." He couldn't take any more. He set his camera down for a moment and stripped his shorts down, releasing his swollen cock. The sight of his throbbing cock excited me even more.

"You want to put that big cock in your mommy's pussy don't you baby."

"Oh yes," he groaned again as he started to stroke his cock.

"You know what will happen if you put your big cock in me don't you baby?" Of course he knew, but he was so charged up he could hardly speak. Besides I answered the question before he had a chance anyway.

"You'll shoot a big load of baby-making cum in your mommy's pussy won't you," I teased unmercifully.

"You want to give your mommy a baby don't you?"

He couldn't do more than nod his head yes as he stroked his cock.

"You want to see your mommy's tummy swell with a baby don't you?"

"You want to see your mommy's tits get bigger as they fill with milk don't you?"

He was stroking faster and faster. I had never seen his cock so big, hard and angry looking. Plus, as I was teasing him I was fingering myself even faster, my hips rocking up higher off the bed. I couldn't take it any more when I begged, "William, fuck me, please. I have to have your cock in me. Please William, fuck me right now."

I laid back on the bed and spread my legs wide. William wasted no time as he moved to the bed and slid over me. My pussy was so slick that his cock was sliding all over it.

"Get it in me" I groaned. Not even waiting for him I gripped his cock and aimed it toward my quivering pussy. As I lifted my hips I felt his thick cock pushing into me.

"Yes, oh god yes. Fuck me. Fuck me and get me pregnant. Get your nasty mommy pregnant."

Again I was surprised at how brazen I was, but I was so hot that I had to have his cock, and I had to have his cum. I wanted him to plant his load of cum deep into my cunt.

Our bodies were slamming together. I gasped as I felt his cock plunging into my wet cunt over and over. My tits were rubbing against his chest. I spread my legs wide and reached down and gently cupped his balls, hearing him groan with pleasure as I stimulated him there. My fingers teased him under his balls and he thrust even harder.

"Give it to me honey. Give me your cum. Fill mommy's pussy....please."

William groaned and pressed forward, unable to hold back any longer. His body bucked into mine as he started shooting his potent cum deep into my cunt again. I shrieked and started to cum too. We clung together tightly, mother and son, connected together as William poured his life giving essence into my receptive cunt.

I encouraged him by saying, "That's it honey. I want your cum in me. You're my lover and I want it all." Then I repeated, "I want to have your baby...I want to have lots of your babies."

We stayed in each others arms for quite awhile as we both shuttered and jerked from little after shocks. I smiled at him and kissed him softly. He returned my kiss with a very passionate kiss.

"Wow, where did that come from?" I asked him a bit surprised.

"Its just that you were sooo hot."

"Well I hope you didn't mind the taunting and teasing."

"Yeah, it was terrible," he replied facetiously before he started to chuckle.

I held him tight as I told him, "Oh William, I do hope you get me pregnant."

He smiled as he replied, "Well, like you said, if at first we don't succeed we'll just keep trying."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

We fell asleep cuddled together with his cock still buried in my pussy.

The next day was more of the same, as were the days after that. We often had sex in the gazebo in the afternoon and I continued to model lingerie every night for William which always led to our fucking. We didn't always talk about me getting pregnant but I know it was always in the back of both of our minds.

Days turned into weeks. During that time William had become interested in boats. He often photographed sailboats and other boats as they went by in the ocean. One day he called to me as a beautiful boat went across the horizon.

"Isn't that a beauty Cynthia?"

"It's very nice," I replied. Then I continued, "Honey, you know what, you like boats so much, I think you should buy one."

"Would you go out onto the ocean with me?" he asked.

"Well of course I would!"

"To buy one we'd have to go to the city."

It was apparent that he had been giving it some thought.

"That would be fine," I responded, "Do you want me to go with you?"

"Of course, you've got to help me pick one out."

"Well I don't know anything about them, but I'd love to go with you."

brooke30
brooke30
396 Followers