Paradise Park

Story Info
Two joggers hook up in a park.
1.1k words
3.91
29k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran out of breath and exhilaration all of that same time. Glancing down at my watch I thought to myself, anytime now he should running by. God, what an incredible sight to watch. I had never experienced the "burn" while jogging. Only the feeling of tightness in my long tanned muscular legs. Suddenly I was reminded of something else, how horny I got when running.

And that sensation crept up to my aroused pointed nipples and ran all the way down to my clit. Deep in thought of how unsettled erotically I was, he came out of nowhere suddenly moving past me like every day. He was everything that I could have imagined in a man, good height, athletic, and one hell of a sexy good-looking hunk. He would always give me a flamboyant smile, a twinkle of deep blue eyes and keep his steady pace. I would purposely slow down to watch his enticing ass work their muscles under the black scant shorts. My own brilliant green cat eyes watching those tanned legs take long straddling strides further away.

Except, this morning he stopped just a little before me and jogged in place while I caught up beside him. Damn, I couldn't believe it. This gorgeous man was waiting for me. Our eyes locked intensely.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a bewildered tone.

A flirty sparkling smile crossed his face. "Yeah, just got a tight muscle."

Chuckling, my lips curled upward, "Well," I extended an invitation. "I've got a blanket over behind those trees," and pointed my finger towards the back of the park. I continued, "You want to rest and share some juice?"

He looked as though to be transfixed by my invitation and stammered out, "Sure, I would love to spread...the blanket. Juice sounds really good right now."

I stopped in my tracks and motioned for him to follow. I could feel his eyes burning into the curves of my tight white shorts. Well, that only made me twist my ass more. I could feel a slight wetness creeping between my thighs, a tingling in my sensitive clit.

I had picked a secluded spot to put my blanket and cooler isolated away from the crowd in the park. He accepted the bottle of juice gratefully, our hands touching. I was overwhelmed with the awesome charges shooting through my body. My soft pink nipples hardened and were visible through my white sports bra. My eyes were drawn to his crotch immediately. His dick had begun to stiffen showing a very obvious bulge outlined his shorts. I stared at his hard cock calmly, then looked at him and smiled charmingly.

"Is that for me?" I asked sweetly. He looked down at his enormous bulge and a tinge of redness crept over his face. That was short lived when began to rub his cock roughly through his shorts.

"Are those nipples for me to suck?" he asked as his tongue outlined his lips.

I stood slowly up and pulled off my sports bra and dropped it to the ground. The slight breeze made my exposed breasts feel even more sensual and ripe for the taking. He wasted no time standing up to remove his shorts. His huge cock was sticking straight out as if imploring me to take it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. God, it was huge, beautiful, the kind that I loved to deep throat, to run my tongue up and down. My lips watered at the thoughts of what I could do with that 10 inch cut cock.

He took his hands and put the palms on my nipples, working his hands back and forth until my nipples were rigid. I squirmed and pulled my shorts off. My pussy glistening in the sunlight. I bent down on my knees and put his rock hard and hungry cock in my mouth. I could taste the salt on my tongue and began stroking his cock with my tongue from the head, circling the tip. I moved up a little to get a better grip on it and took it all in my mouth. I moved up and down with my mouth, licking his balls with a swirling motion and on to the shaft.

I stopped to tease the bottom of his dick with my tongue and moved on back up to the head. God, his cock was incredible. He put his hand on the back of my head and began fucking my mouth with a ferocious fever. He was moaning wildly, out of control. He gently jerked me up from my knees and kissed me thrusting his hot savage tongue into my mouth. He pulled and tugged at my nipples again and massaged my breasts. He ran his hand down my belly and found my hot wet hole.

He wasted no time opening my pussy lips and inserted two fingers inside of me. I was on fire as I gyrated and moved back and forth. His thumb found my round swollen clit and he rubbed it back and forth. We unlocked from the hot wet tongue-probing kiss and my mouth found his nipples and sucked them for all it was worth. Biting and pulling at them. We both fell to the ground, my face so close I could smell the grass. He crouched over me on, positioned me on all fours and mounted me. With one hard thrust his huge dick was inside of steamy wet pussy. We fucked like animals. He put a finger to my ass and began to work it around the outside. The stimulation was so exciting that I backed my pussy harder onto him.

With one quick plunge, his finger was inside of my ass. Slowly he worked it, in and out. I reached between my legs and began to massage my clit. On all fours, his rock hard huge cock was thrusting in and out of my pussy, his finger working my ass, my hand rubbing my clit.

My god, I was going to cum like I had never before. I could feel the head of his cock begin to swell bigger, his thrusts penetrating me harder. He was breathing harder and harder. The surge of electrical bolts began to rush over my body, cumming like I had never cum before.

I backed up harder again on his cock and with one hard thrust, I felt him start to cum. It was gushing inside of my already wet pussy, running out. He pulled his finger out of my ass and put his cock in. He worked slowly in and out of my ass moaning huskily. We were both saturated with sweat as he pulled out of me.

Our juices flowing all over the ground. He slowly sat down on the ground beside me as I turned to sit down. He gazed into my eyes with intensity that I will never forget and gently kissed me, his tongue tracing my lips. We both smiled at each other, unaware of the small crowd that had gathered behind the trees.