Paradise Turns Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa's tortures continue. Will she ever escape?
5.2k words
4.38
99.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a continuation of - "Paradise turns hell Ch. 01")

*

Lisa was in her living room. She lay on the hard muscular chest of her fiancée. She loved the way his chest felt. She rubbed her small hands on his skin feeling the hard muscles. She felt his presence in her most private hole. She smiled. She loved Sam. He always liked waking her up like this. But she felt something else too. Something was trying to get into her asshole!!! Something kept poking her in her back hole trying to pry it open. And when it succeeded in penetrating it, a stab of pain shot through her insides.

She woke up suddenly to find herself in a strange house. She was not lying on Sameer! It was someone else. He was good looking, but it wasn't her love. She looked behind her to see a second stranger looking at her, his eyes filled with lust. The reality crashed on her like an avalanche. She remembered, the memory of the evening's events overwhelming her. She had been blackmailed by her senior into fucking his friends. And they were not any ordinary friends. They were the ones responsible for the blast that had shook her peaceful city.

Lisa started crying again. She didn't resist the intrusion in her back-hole, she was held tight by the man under her. She was too tired anyway. She looked up to see the Professor and the terror leader lay back on the couch, sipping their drinks, their cocks deflated. A third person sat next to them, he had passed out. He was naked too, his manhood was also devoid of life. She could see it was wet, and a creamy liquid was oozing out of its orifice. She realized she had been fucked by the boy too.

How long had she been unconscious?!

She looked at the window. It was still dark. It couldn't have been more than minutes. The man behind her who was waiting for her asshole to adjust to his cockhead, pushed in suddenly. It hurt, but wasn't as painful as Lisa had expected. He wasn't as big as his leader, but his presence in her tighter hole, combined with that of his friends in her vagina, filled her completely. She was 'sandwiched' for the first time in her life. It was a very different experience. The buzz in her clitoris had started again and her hips had started moving in the ancient dance. The two men had established a tawdry rhythm. As one went in the other slid out. They enjoyed fucking this beautiful doctor, their reward for the feat they had achieved earlier in the day. They sensed the change in the woman's attitude and stop moving their hips. Lisa was fucking them back. It was her hips that were moving actively now. The men smiled and high-fived each other. They started fucking her again, now with increased vigor.

The man in her back hole came first. He got out of her suddenly and sprayed his juice all over her back. He was replaced by the only guy who hadn't got a piece of her. He entered her in one swift motion. Lisa was glad, that he was smaller than his friend. He reached for her breasts and started mauling them roughly. The guy who had just come in her shit hole came in front of her and ordered her to lick his cock clean. She knew where the cock had been, and was disgusted with the young man for wanting her to suck it clean. When she didn't obey, the man fucking her ass, yanked her ponytail and pulled her head behind. The man in front of her slapped her face hard, causing her to yell in pain. He shot his manhood in her open mouth and pushed all the way in. He pinched her nose shut, punishing her for her disobedience. Lisa now had a cock in all her holes, even though the one in her mouth was rapidly losing its size.

Lisa was feeling hypoxic yet again. She was hungry for air. She gave in to the man's demands, and licked the dirty cock in her mouth clean. She milked the remaining cum from his urethra, and only then was she allowed to breathe. She saw him pull out of her oral depths and joining the group on the sofa. The men in her two holes came with loud roars, almost simultaneously, but not before, Lisa herself had screamed to orgasm twice. They left the young doctor shaking on the floor and joined their friends on the couch. After the last guy was done unloading his balls in her ass Lisa was tied again. This time to the table, right there in the living room.

The men continued drinking and kept throwing abuses at her, cracking dirty jokes. The young guy, who had dozed off came back to life, now came up with some idea. He whispered something in the Professor's ears and the old man's eyes lit up. He ordered Abdul, the servant, to get more drinks. Abdul got a tray full of glasses and when he crossed Lisa, he winked at her. Lisa didn't understand him, but hoped it was something good. Wait! Had he spiked their drinks?! She hoped he had. She was running out of ideas to escape this dungeon.

There was silence in the room when the Professor spoke, "So friends did u have fun or do you think our girl wasn't good enough?"

The young one, whom Lisa didn't remember fucking, said, "She was pathetic!"

"Yeah she was poor," said another, playing along.

"My 40yr old wife is better," said the third guy.

Lisa didn't care about what these guys thought of her performance. She knew it wasn't about how good or bad she was. The men were up to something and she knew she was going to be subjected to more torture.

The Professor replied to their comments, "In that case the slut needs to be punished. Abdul get the bag from that room."

Lisa waited those agonizing minutes contemplating the new horrors that she was going to endure. The men continued to pass lewd comments. For some reason they had stopped drinking. Had they suspected? She hoped not. She didn't want Abdul to get in trouble. He was her only hope.

Abdul returned to the room and handed a huge bag to his master, from which the Professor removed a few instruments. Objects, which were soon going to cause Lisa a lot of pain. One of them was a folded piece of wood. He opened it and laid it on the coffee table to which Lisa was tied. Lisa couldn't see the top of this ply. Next, old man removed five whips and handed one each to the guests. The next object was a huge cock shaped vibrator, which he kept on the floor next to her. Though it wasn't as long as the terror leader's organ, it was twice as thick. Lisa looked at the other objects that the Professor had removed. There were a few weights. She saw a few 20kg stones, a couple of 1 kg stones and a few ropes. A feeling of dread was rising in her. She was scared again. It had happened again. Whenever she thought her ordeal was over she found herself facing more horrors, scared more than she had been minutes earlier, when she thought she had faced her worst nightmares. Only to be awaken to more nightmares.

Lisa was freed off her restraints and was lifted easily by one of the men. When she looked at the table, she was shocked. She saw multiple pointed nails jutting out from the surface of the wood. She knew what it was. It was a BED OF NAILS. The nails were not very pointed and she knew the principle of the board. If placed correctly on the nails, her weight would be equally distributed amongst the hundreds of nails, the divided pressure not enough to puncture the skin. Even though the nails would not injure her skin, they were bound to cause intense pain. She started struggling again. But the man was far too strong. He lay her face down on the board in such a way that her head was hanging off the board, and her hands fell to the sides. The board was only 3 feet long, and less than a foot wide, so that Lisa's body completely covered the nails. Her wrists were immediately tied to the 20 kg weights pressing her body further on the board. She screamed in pain as a hundred pins poked different parts of the body. Her breasts were attacked by the nails, her already sore nipples making her cry out in pain. Her legs also fell of the table and two 25 kg weights were tied to them too, rendering her immobile. As if this was not enough, they divided her ponytail into two parts and tied them each to a half kg weights. The tails hung on each side of her head pulling it down, the hair threatening to come off their roots. Half of her pussy stayed on the table, bearing the brunt of the pins, the other half hanging in the air. She felt the huge vibrator enter her lips and she let out a howl of pain as the part of her pussy on the board was pinned between the nails and the invading monster. When it was completely inside her, the professor switched on, sending jolts of electricity through her thoroughly violated body. The men high- fived each other again as Lisa started howling, her body screaming in response to the multiple stimuli. She was turned on like never before. Even the pain that she had felt a couple minutes ago stimulated her, and took her to new heights of arousal. She shouted, more out of pleasure than pain, as series of moans escaped her luscious lips,

"Oh oh oh oh oh ahhhh ,"

"Owwwwwwwww,"

"GAWDDDDD,"

"Aaaaaaa.."

The men laughed maniacally. They were rubbing their cocks again, few of them already hard. The drinks, which were spiked with drugs, and were going to bring her some reprieve, lay abandoned on a far away table. She caught the servant's eyes to see her own disappointment reflected in them.

As if this was not enough, the men started raining whiplashes on her back. These felt like feathers after the pain of the nails. But she knew she was going to feel the sting after she was taken off the board. If ever they she was. Or did they want to kill her on it. She wished they would. She didn't know if she would ever recover from this nights torture. Not the physical abuses, but the mental trauma that she had endured. She knew she had orgasmed multiple times tonight, and didn't think she will be able to face her fiancée after this night was over.

Lisa found herself facing a hard cock again yet again. She didn't need to look up to see its owner. From its size, she knew it belonged to the leader. She didn't need any asking. She was highly aroused, owing to the vibrations the fake cock was sending through her body. She opened her mouth and welcomed the throbbing wood in her hot mouth. The move was appreciated by the men, as the owner of the cock patted her head. At the same time, she felt a huge intrusion at her asshole. One of them had gone behind her. His cock was big, as Lisa had felt earlier, but he felt even bigger owing to the presence of the massive toy in her front hole. He pushed in roughly, entering inside her in one go. Lisa moaned in pain, but couldn't scream. The cock in front of her gagged her. Her ass was being torn apart and she was seeing stars. She had never been so full in her life. And she had been filled thoroughly many times tonight.

The vibrating toy was sending weird sensations through her body. She was now actively bobbing her head on her lover in the front. He noticed the change in her and let out a few grunts. He put his hands in her long hear anchoring them there. He started pulling her head up and down on his member with great rapidity. The weights on her ponytails danced in mid air and Lisa was sure quite a few of her hair had lost their roots. She hoped that he came soon. Her neck was in great danger of getting fractured. She thought if he pulled it off the table to a greater extent he may end up killing her. There was silence in the room as everyone saw this violent action with fascination. Even the man in her back hole didn't move. He was enjoying the vibrations of the toy through the thin tissue separating Lisa's 2 holes. More so, he was stunned by the action, taking place in front of her. Lisa heaved a sigh of relief as the man in her mouth came with a huge roar. Lisa felt the hot liquid shoot at the back of her throat and tried swallowing it as fast as she could. She did not want to annoy them again by spilling any. She wanted to get over with this night asap.

The man in her back hole started moving now, pulling out almost completely, then entering her hard again, pushing her on the punishing nails. The pain was gone down a bit. Her body had adjusted to the nails, but with every thrust, she was pushed harder on the nails awakening the pain receptors again. Lisa was glad that he didn't last long. He painted her shit hole with his white juice for the nth time this night. Yes, Lisa had lost count of the number of times these men had fucked her. The remaining men had a go at her and once they were done, they fell back on their couches. Their faces were flushed with satisfaction. Lisa's was flushed with humiliation. And because of multiple orgasms. She had come at least a dozen times in this last hour and half and small after-shocks kept sending jolts of electricity through her body. The vibrator had died out but it was still inside her love hole, keeping it stretched . It felt like a part of her now. Her pussy was numb, she couldn't feel the toys presence anymore.

The men looked at the young doctor they had just violated. The Professor had entertained them with many girls in the past, each one ending up dead. They could not afford witnesses. But this one was different. She was the best they had ever had. Each part of her was a masterpiece. Their eyes appreciated the strong muscular thighs, which reached above to a magnificent ass, her long legs enhancing the effect. Those magnificent breasts, which were so big and yet stood so firm when she stood, not showing signs of the slightest slag. And to finish the package a beautiful face with eyes that bore into you, carrying a mystery to them. Her shiny long black hair, which danced whenever she was fucked, like grass in a wind. No, they couldn't kill her. The group's leader had decided. They were taking her with them. She will be their slave, a recipient of their carnal desires.

The Professors voice brought all of them back to the present. "Abdul get the drinks! Isn't this fun guys. She is probably the best

doctor in my hospital. A bride-to-be. Isn't it great to make her realize her true place in front of men like us. Wait, I have another

idea. Abdul come here and remove your clothes."

Everyone in the room was stunned, including Abdul. The terrorists almost looked angry. The Professor saw the look in their eyes and replied cautiously, "Friends I'm sorry to offend you. I see it in your eyes that you want to take her with you. She would have been dead long ago otherwise. I know you well enough. But this bitch has been really arrogant with me. And I want to tell her that she can be taken not just by men like us, men in power, but also by an inconsequential servant. I want to make her feel like a slut. I want to rob her off her self-respect. I want to kill the fight in her. I want to make her realize her true worth." he finished, his face red with anger.

The leader agreed. He said, "Ok doctor, but just once. We'll leave the first thing in the morning and this piece of ass will then belong to me."

Lisa was so exhausted mentally and physically. She felt as if she was listening to this conversation from the far end of a long tunnel. Nothing scared her now. She was too tired, her brain numbed by the pain shooting through her body. She felt happy that she would at least satisfy the only man in this room who cared for her. This was extent to which she had changed. Few hours back she belonged to her fiancée, and now when a group of criminals had battered her body using her as a receptacle of their lust, she almost welcomed the prospect of yet another man fucking her. Was she truly a whore? Had she become a slut for a piece of man's meat?

She heard the men jeering. Abdul had got rid of his clothes and was standing in front of Lisa. She looked in his eyes to see them apologizing her. She saw a hint of tears, but that was all. She felt grateful for the silent support this man had given her and wanted to give something back to him. When she looked down, she was stunned. Yet again. Abdul had the biggest cock she had ever seen. And she had seen quite a few tonight. Lisa had seen a few freaks on the internet and had thought how impossible it is to possess such a cock. Abdul's asset was as thick as her forearm and was at least a foot long. Lisa's jaw had dropped open. She wasn't the only one. She saw her expressions mirrored on the other faces in the room. Abdul guided his monster in Lisa's mouth. It was half way in, when it touched the back of her throat and she gagged. He stopped and Lisa started bobbing her head up and down.

The Professor recovered from the shock, got up and patted his faithful servant's back. "Well Abdul. I never knew about your... Eh, whatever.. Now stop fucking her face. We want to see how she takes you in. Go behind her."

Lisa surprised everyone by saying, "Yes Abdul. Take my ass. Make me a whore. Tear me apart, I deserve it," she was aroused no doubt. But she had seen the men with their drinks. Drinks, which were spiked by Abdul. She wanted to encourage them to drink it quickly by putting up a show.

Abdul went behind her and directed the massive organ at her back hole. He went to remove the toy but was stopped by the Professor. Lisa braced herself for what was coming. She cried out in pain as the first inch of the monster disappeared in the depths of her asshole. She held her breath, for she knew more was coming. Abdul kept the pushing in slowly and as his head crossed the internal sphincter, Lisa let out a loud moan which didn't stop.

"Oh oh ohhhh.. Aaaaawwww. Oh my god."

" Fuck fuck fuck."

" Aaaaaaaaaaaawwww. Ooooooo ," she was crying like a cow in labor!

She surprised everyone again, "Yes push it in. Push it in. Mother fucker. Push it in harder and faster. Yeahhhhh."

Abdul was really turned on now. This was the best piece of ass he was ever going to feel in his life. Though he had called her sister

earlier in the day, it was just coz he wanted to make her feel comfortable. he had empathized with her. Now this bombshell was

driving him crazy, with her angelic body and her dirty words. He pushed in hard causing his entire monster to disappear in her

intestine. She was really tight and her ass muscles were milking his cock. He bent down on her body and kissed her neck. His long beard tickled her neck as he put his entire body's pressure on her, pushing her harder on the nails. She was moaning continuously now. She obviously was not thinking. It was her body reacting to the strongest sensation known to the human brain. He whispered in her ear, "Look at them. They are already drowsy. They will be sleeping soon. Do you want me to stop?"

She shook her head. He was causing her immense pleasure. She was his whore, his wife, his slut for the moment. She cried, "Fuck me harder bitch. I am whore. Make me your slave. Make love to me!"

Abdul knew that Lisa wasn't thinking straight. He felt bad about taking advantage of her, but god she was so hot. He removed his cock from her ass. He reached for her restraints and freed her off the weights. He flipped her around so that she faced him when he fucked her. The multiple pins now attacked her back inflicting new pains to her already battered body. Abdul saw the marks of nails all over body and regretted the way they spoiled the beauty of this magnificent girl. He reached for the monster toy in her pussy, removed it and introduced it in her back hole. It went in easily. Lisa was surprised that no one had objected to this. She looked around. Most men were finishing with their drinks. A couple had dozed off. Three of them looked on through dazed eyes. The Professor himself was swaying near her head.

Lisa was regaining control over her senses when Abdul entered her pussy in one stroke. Lisa was seeing stars again. He took hold of her massive mounds and started kneading them like dough. He tweaked the nipples and tugged hard at them. Lisa let out a moan, this time in pleasure. She was filled completely by this man, and he was doing wonders with her nipples which were so sensitive. He bent down, reached for her mouth, and kissed her. Lisa was surprised but she did not resist. She invited his tongue in her mouth and responded with equal fervor. He was the best lover she had ever had. Abdul started rocking his hips and slowly started fucking her. He realized Lisa was fucking her back with equal enthusiasm. This bitch was making him mad. He got up from her body and started fucking her roughly and with great speed. Lisa came multiple times, the orgasms combining to form one long wave of pleasure. She let her head fall back from the table as the man caused her intense pleasure. She saw that barring the Professor, everyone in the room had lost consciousness. He was the only one whose glass wasn't empty. The Professor, wanting to humiliate her further, stuck his ass in front of her mouth and ordered, "That's the way Abdul! Good boy. You bitch. Suck my asshole. Stick your tongue up there. Come on quick."

12