Paradiso Ch. 01

Story Info
My girlfriend tells me about a special resort.
1.1k words
4.36
112k
118

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers

Prologue

"Yeah, baby..." Sara cooed into my ear, her voice low and husky. "It's ok, Gary. Nobody's going to judge you here. This doesn't make you a faggot." Her latex strap-on dildo slowly moved deeper into my stretched asshole. She had done this many times before and she knew exactly how to send my body spinning into spasms of pleasure. Each filthy word whispered, each touch of her hands, each thrust of her dildo had maximum effect.

"People shouldn't be judged by how they get pleasure. Just because I like to suck pussy sometimes or to have a beautiful, sexy girl lick my clit until I cum all over her, that doesn't make me a dyke." Her thrusting started to pick up speed. "So nobody should hold it against a guy just because once in a while he liked some hot stud shove his cock in his mouth until it gets all thick and hard, then turn him around, bend him over and shove inch after inch up his tight asshole."

As Sara's strap-on glided in and out of my ass, massaging my anal walls and pressing against my prostate with each stroke, she reached around my hips and stroked my erect penis with her right hand and fondled my balls with her left. I could feel her tits pressed into my back and her hot breath on the back of my neck.

"I bet it would feel so good; a hard bodied dude with a big, meaty cock stroking it in and out of your ass. You anal muscles would stroke and squeeze every inch. Maybe one of his friends would join in and you could suck his dick while his buddy fucks your ass."

My breathing quickened. Her filthy talk and hands and dildo were doing their work and I could feel my climax approaching.

"You're just their fuck toy. They're going to find their pleasure inside you and you fucking love it. Their big hard dicks fuck into you faster and faster until they finally just explode and spray their thick, hot cum up your ass and down your throat."

Finally I could take no more and felt my balls and ass tighten. My groin began to spasm and the familiar wave of pleasure cascaded over me as my cum surged up my shaft and shot out the sensitive tip in half a dozen great spurts into Sara's hand. She moaned in delight as the orgasm took me. My ass clamped down on the dildo, driving me to greater heights of pleasure.

It was Sara who taught me about the delights of anal sex. I always came harder with something up my ass. The single most powerful orgasm of my life was during a three-way with Sara and her friend Heather. Sara's dildo was up my ass while my cock was buried in Heather's hairless pussy. Earlier that night the three of us had shaved each other and the fuck-fest that followed was incredible.

Sara was the best thing that had ever happened to me, sexually. All-in-all she was a great girlfriend, smart, funny, caring, the works. But in the bedroom she was beyond anyone else I had ever known. She was crazy beautiful, with fair skin, thick black hair, almond shaped eyes and high cheekbones, and shapely little b-cup titties. I know lots of guys go for huge DDs but I love the perfect little handfuls. In our year and a half together she had introduced me to bondage, threesomes, anal play and role-playing and I couldn't have been more satisfied.

She withdrew the latex cock from my well-worked ass and I turned around just in time to see her make a show of licking the cum off her fingers. I smiled at her as I flopped back on the bed.

"You are amazing, girl. I don't know how I got so lucky."

"I do." She giggled. "You can be talked into anything."

I had to hand it to her. There was little I could imagine her asking me to do that I wouldn't be willing to try at least once. I imagined one of these days she would want to try bringing another guy into the mix and make some of those fantasies she was just whispering into my ear a reality and I didn't doubt that eventually I would do it, even though I'm not particularly attracted to guys.

"I can't say no to you baby."

She laid down next to me and we made out for a while, slowly caressing each other's bodies. Her lips were full and soft and I could taste my cum on her tongue, which only made it dirtier and more thrilling. Soon my cock was getting hard again.

"Ready for round two, sexy?" she purred.

"Hell yeah."

"Well, I have a surprise for you."

I loved her surprises. Every time she said that something new and exciting came into our sex life. She got up off the bed and I watched her gorgeous nude form walk out of the room, her hips swaying gently. She came back a moment later with one hand behind her back.

"Close your eyes."

I smiled and closed them in anticipation of what new experience I was about to have.

"Open them."

When I did I saw that she was holding an envelope. It looked like a wedding invitation with an embossed front and a wax seal on the back. The envelope was not posted and only bore a single word on the front hand written in flowing script.

Paradiso

"What's this?"

She got back on the bed next to me.

"This, Gary, is the key to the greatest week you'll ever have. It's an ultra-exclusive club in the Mediterranean. Invite only. I've known about it for five years and have been on the waiting list for three. We're about to go on the vacation of a lifetime." I smiled.

"This sounds great, Sara."

"Oh, you don't know how great it is."

I gave her a puzzled look.

"Paradiso is a hedonist resort. First of all, it's fully nude. Everyone there, both guests and staff, are naked at all times."

My eyes widened. This lovely vacation idea had just taken a wicked turn.

"Secondly, except for certain places and times, sex is permissible pretty much everywhere."

"Right out in the open? Like in public?" I could hardly believe my ears.

"That's right." Her eyes were practically glowing with rising lust. Her hand had crept over to my hardening cock and was beginning to stroke, up and down. My head spun. It sounded so wild it was actually a little scary, but her stroking hand and the wicked look on her face began to melt away my hesitation immediately.

"So what do you say, Gary? Do you want to spend a week with me in a place where everywhere you look people will be sucking... and fucking... and cumming... all over each other?"

Out of nowhere another climax took me and cum began oozing out of my cock, flowing over her fingers. I couldn't hide how excited I was by the idea.

"I'll take that as a yes." she laughed.

SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers