Paradiso Ch. 09

Story Info
A morning quickie in the shower with Jessie.
1.9k words
4.63
36.3k
26

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyKink
SlyKink
277 Followers

Day 3

Unlike the day before, I was not alone when I woke. Sara was sleeping contentedly in front of my and Jessie was behind me. One of her legs was draped over my hip, her huge, limp shecock pressing into my ass cheek. She was at least partially awake because she was idly drawing circles around one of my nipples with a fingertip.

I disentangled myself from their arms and legs and made my way to the shower to wash off the residue of the previous night's revels. The sheets were rumpled and crusted with dried cum, and so was I. As I walked I felt the soreness of my asshole from the previous night's pummeling. It was like a muscle the day after overdoing it at the gym.

A minute later I was standing under a soothing hot spray, letting it wash me clean. As I stood there with my eyes closed, hot water cascading over my body, I felt a pair of female hands on my back and shoulders. I didn't know who it was and for the moment I didn't care. By the way the hands glided over my skin she must have been using soap.

The first pair of hands was then joined by a second. I put my hands on the wall and enjoyed the feeling of the two women washing me. They started at my head and neck and worked downward. As one reached my cock and balls the other gingerly prodded and probed my tender asshole. My cock began to stiffen as deft fingers caressed the sensitive flesh, front and back. After a bit of gentle poking the finger at my rear entrance pushed inside and began slowly wiggling around. I did the best I could to relax and let the intruder move freely, though I was still pretty sore.

When they were finished with me I heard Jessie say;

"Now your turn."

I stepped out from under the spray and opened my eyes to see Sara with her hands against the wall a few feet away from me with her hands and legs spread apart. I smiled at her stunning nude form and proceeded to wash her as she had done me, paying special attention to all the most sensitive, hard to reach places.

Occasionally I would glance at Jessie and take in her nude splendor. She too was a great beauty, with a Nordic look to her and a tall, proud bearing. Sexual confidence radiated from her. She knew that she could have anyone, man or woman, that she wanted and the enormous slab of meat hanging between her legs did nothing to diminish her magnificence, quite the contrary, actually. The giant cock in question was erect, ten thick inches. As we finished washing Sara, Jessie stood half a step behind her and guided the massive tool to Sara's waiting asshole.

"Another nice new ass for me to fuck." Jessie announced as she pushed the head of her cock against Sara's waiting anus. Sara grinned over her shoulder at the randy t-girl and that was all the encouragement Jessie needed. She pushed forward, slowly but relentlessly until Sara's ass yielded under the pressure from the plum sized head. Steadily, inch after inch of the imposing dick disappeared into Sara's rectum until hips met buttocks.

Sara was more used to anal sex than I was and used toys on herself that were larger than any she used on me, so Jessie was able to be more forceful than she had been with me the night before. If there was any pain on entry it didn't register on Sara's face. I watched intently, stroking my hard cock, as Jessie withdrew eight inches and began fucking my girlfriend's ass with long smooth strokes. In and out the fleshy member plunged over and over and I truly appreciated for the first time what my asshole had endured. It was hot as hell to see Sara's anus stretched tight around the invading member.

Suddenly Jessie stopped her thrusting and slowly withdrew her long, luscious cock from Sara's asshole and turned to me.

"I'm not done with you, boy." She put her hands on her hips in a dominant pose, her hard dick pointing right at me. "Assume the position." She gestured to the wall of the shower next to Sara and I knew instantly what she intended.

I moved next to Sara, put my hands on the wall, and spread my legs. I tensed up again as Jessie positioned her cockhead between my butt cheeks. I was still quite sore from last night, but I resolved to take it. The blunt head pushed against my asshole until the sphincter gave way and once again the thick knob gained entry. My ass hurt, but it also felt good to have Jessie inside of me again. I made myself relax and loosen up and soon I felt the huge girlcock driving into my rectum.

Mindful of my discomfort Jessie began slowly, with short strokes. My ass loosened and the ache started to fade as her hands roamed over my body, caressing shoulders and chest, stomach and hips, and finally massaging my stiff cock and heavy balls. I thought she meant to fuck me and jerk me off until both of us came, but after thirty or so strokes of both our cocks she pulled out of me and stepped back over to Sara. A moment later her cock disappeared back into her asshole.

As she had with me, Jessie fondled Sara's body while she fucked her ass. One hand kneaded her breast while the other stroked her clit, a finger occasionally slipping up inside her pussy. A couple minutes of this and she pulled out and moved back to me. I was curious to see who Jessie would cum inside. The pleasure began to build inside me as Jessie's hand worked over my cock and Jessie's cock worked over my prostate. But before either of us climaxed she pulled out once more and went back to Sara.

This time Jessie's thrusts were quicker, more savage, and she stroked Sara's clit more vigorously. Sara turned her head and the two of them began eating each other's mouths hungrily. A dozen or so thrusts later and Sara tore her mouth away and moaned loudly. Her whole body jerked and spasmed as an orgasm rocked her. Jessie just continued to pound away at her ass until the climax subsided and then for another dozen or so strokes, before pulling out and moving back to me.

I was now savoring the feeling each time the smooth head pushed its way into my tender insides and stretched me open. Now her thrusts into my ass were quick and insistent. I heard the wet slap of her hips against my ass each time she bottomed out inside me. Her slippery hand stroked up and down my length and I felt my balls tighten as an orgasm tore through me. The cock plunging in and out of my ass drove the orgasm to a higher level as my load spurted against the shower wall. She continued fucking me for a while after I had finished cumming and then moved once more to Sara.

This time Jessie didn't bother stroking Sara's clit or massaging her tits, but instead she grabbed her by the hips and began ramming her massive girl dick in and out as fast as she could. After about a minute Jessie threw her head back and cried out as she sprayed her load into Sara's waiting anus. I could see Jessie's groin flexing with each spurt and by the time she was finished I knew that Sara's ass must be filled to the brim with hot t-girl cum.

Jessie emptied her balls with a few more languid strokes before easing her ten thick inches out of Sara's asshole. It hung open for a few seconds before slowly contracting, but it was open long enough for some of Jessie's load to ooze out and flow down her leg until it mixed with the shower's spray and swirled down the drain.

Jessie stepped under the spray and began washing herself slowly, her hands gliding sensuously over her skin. Her cock was still fully erect and jutted out past her hefty bosom. Sara and I looked at one another and shared a satisfied smile. We fell into each other's arms and shared a passionate kiss, tongues mingling and hands roaming freely over each other's bare skin. After a minute Jessie joined us and the three of us took turns deeply French kissing one another.

Finally we separated and rinsed ourselves off before stepping out of the shower, pink and clean. We dried one another off, letting our fingers tease each other's most sensitive spots. Jessie's cock started to go down, at last, but was no less impressive as it hung from her groin.

"So where to next?" I asked.

"I'd love to stay with you two kids but I have some friends to meet up with." Jessie explained. "Maybe later I'll come back for you. I'd love to introduce them to you."

There was something in Jessie's voice that told me if I did end up meeting these friends that I was in for a sexual adventure that would cross boundaries as last night's had. I looked to Sara. She shrugged.

"What would you like to do?"

I thought for a moment. After last night's marathon fuck session and the running start we had gotten off to this morning I felt like slowing down my pace and relaxing. I walked over to the kitchen counter and took down the book that had the directory of facilities and services at the resort. I flipped through the pages for a minute before finding what I was looking for. Near the center of the island was a large spa. The description of the place listed swimming pools, Jacuzzis, saunas, baths, massages and more. It sounded perfect, and I knew Sara loved going in for spa treatments. I showed her the page and she smiled her agreement.

"That sounds great." She said with a little bounce.

"Well then I'll be on my way but I'm sure I'll see you both again soon." Jessie said with a sultry look. She stepped over to the two of us and gave Sara a parting kiss while reaching out and stroking my balls and cock.

The three of us headed for the door but then Jessie stopped short.

"What is it?" Sara asked.

Jessie pointed to my ankle.

"What do you say, stud? Are you ready to take that anklet off? I know you like girls but it's not like you don't have a taste for cock, too."

I had forgotten about the anklet. Jessie had a point. I had really enjoyed the fucking she had given me last night and again this morning, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for an actual man. Sara sensed my hesitation and pulled a purple anklet from a drawer.

"It's only day three. I'll have you fucking men soon." my girlfriend teased. "But in the meantime I think you can add trannies to the menu."

Jessie snorted with laughter and Sara stooped to tie the anklet around my ankle along with the pink one. Then the three of us headed out into the sunny morning air.

SlyKink
SlyKink
277 Followers