Paradiso Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers

Katya pulled me back in for another kiss and the four of us just became a writhing mass of sweaty, horny flesh with a few added plastic parts. I had a hard time distinguishing whose moans were whose, but I'm sure that Katya came once because her arms pulled me in tight and her pussy muscles clenched and spasmed.

A minute later Sara switched up her fucking style from slow and sensual to energetic. She put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself and began pounding my ass like a jackhammer. It was almost as powerful a sensation as when Abby's vibrating, rotating toy was going at full steam inside my rectum. The combination of this and Katya's snug little pussy was all I needed to put me over the edge. I half moaned, half wailed as I left a warm, wet load of cum deep inside Katya's beautiful cunt.

We all sort of fell on each other then, panting and sweating and unable to move. My cock stayed locked inside of Katya while Sara's stayed in me. Finally, one by one, we disentangled ourselves. I stopped only to get one more of those sexy, teasing kisses from little Katya before pulling my softening member from inside her.

When the four of us had recovered our strength we headed once more to the shower to wash ourselves and the toys we had all enjoyed. Abby and Katya gave us their room numbers before taking their leave and offered, sincerely, to meet up with us again for some more fun. I hoped we would have the time.

"So how about we order some dinner?" I suggested when the other two ladies were gone.

"Sounds great."

"Chinese?" I asked.

"Perfect."

Twenty minutes later a perky, nude Chinese girl with a midnight black bush and an equally black anklet delivered our dinner. I smiled at the savory smells as we dished out sweet and sour chicken with vegetable lo mein and pork eggrolls.

"So tell me about your morning." Sara said after her first mouthful. "How was the golfing?"

I gave her a sideways smile.

SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers
12