Paradiso Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers

Vance was still humping his cock up into my ass so it must have been Greg who came. He didn't take his cock out, though, so my insides were still getting a hell of a massage. The crowd watching us had grown larger, now with a lot of men and women openly stroking themselves to the show that we were putting on. Sara, meanwhile, was being fucked in the ass by Pedro, reverse cowgirl style, while she fingered her own clit.

I was watching this when another man from the crowd stepped in front of me and blocked my view. He was Italian, maybe, with an olive tan and dark hair. His lack of an anklet and hard seven inches told me all that I needed to know. I was soon sucking away on his penis while he gently thrust it in and out of my mouth. A few minutes later both he and Vance came at almost the same moment, filling me with hot cum from both ends.

Greg finally slid his softening member from my stretched asshole and helped lift me back to my feet. As before my legs were a bit wobbly but I was fully satisfied. I thought that the show was over, but soon realized that this little play had a third act. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see the surfer dude who had been fucking Sara earlier.

"My name's Dave." He announced with a pearl-toothed smile. "You look like you've got a good ass there, guy. You mind if I take a ride?"

I took one look down at his seven inch cock, standing at full attention. My ass was a little sore, but I was still enjoying myself.

"OK." I agreed.

His smile broadened and he took me by the wrist to a picnic bench a dozen paces away. I leaned over the tabletop with one knee propped on the bench and Dave positioned himself behind me. Both his cock and my ass were already well lubed, so when he pressed my buttocks together and slid his dick up and down in the cleft of my ass it slid over my skin smoothly.

For about a minute he fucked me between the ass cheeks like I had fucked Maggie, the busty older Englishwoman, between the tits just a few days ago. Then he pulled my buttocks apart and positioned the head at my opening. I had gotten quite the stretching from Gary and Vance, so there was next to no resistance as he pushed the head inside. A few moments later his whole length was tucked away inside me.

My ass was tender but I did my best to squeeze him with my muscles to make up for how I had been loosened. Judging by how his breath quickened he was having a fine time. I saw motion out of the corner of my eye and when I turned my head left saw another man, a slim redhead with pale skin take up the exact same position as me while his partner, a muscular black man with a shaved head and an impressive tool began to fuck the smaller man in long, smooth strokes.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I turned back to the right a new man with dark brown hair and a scruff of beard sat down on the tabletop right next to me. One look at his hard-on was all I needed. I lifted my hand to let him scoot over and immediately began trying to coax the cum out of him with my mouth.

I had crossed a line with my sexuality. I had found a new side to myself and was now fully into the pleasures of man to man sex. It was as if I had given out a silent invitation to every man in Paradiso. I was ready to take any cock. To know that I was an object of desire, for both women and also so many men made me feel both slutty and proud at the same time. Women and men wanted me, wanted the pleasure my body could give them, and I was willing to let them have me for the pleasure I got from them. It was all so fucking erotic.

The man in my ass, Dave, came first and I shuddered as I felt his seed rush into me. I continued sucking away on the other guy, I didn't even know his name, while Dave slid his member out of my well used asshole and before I could do anything else another guy stepped up behind and just slid his noticeably larger cock where Dave's had been. I was beyond caring, lost in a haze of sexual pleasure.

The guy in my mouth began bucking his hips, driving his cock further into my mouth almost to the point where I would gag, but soon he gave one last thrust and my mouth was filled with another warm, salty load. He grabbed me by the head before I could swallow and pulled me for a kiss. His face was bristly with stubble, which I didn't so much care for, but his tongue was soft and he used it expertly as he sucked his own semen from my mouth and swallowed it down without ever breaking the kiss.

When he finally did pull away he grinned at me and without a word he winked, gave me a playful smack on the ass and walked away. I took the opportunity to look behind me and saw that the man fucking me was Pedro. He had finished with Sara, apparently. Shortly after I finished sucking off the last guy, Pedro pulled out of my ass, sat down on the bench and positioned me to sit on his cock reverse cowgirl.

My own cock was hard again and straining for release as I felt Pedro's thick tool slide up into my now well-used rectum. I looked around to see where Sara was and found her on the ground with another woman's head between her pretty legs. Her eyes were fixed on me as I gave her the gay sex show she had always wanted.

A moment later my view of Sara was cut off by Vance, who stepped between us. He was hard again and looking at me with that intensity that left no doubt about what he wanted. My asshole had been stretched and worked over all day, but this would be a challenge. The biggest stretching I had ever gotten was from Leah, the magnificent t-girl, and the two double fuckings I had gotten so far. But Pedro's dick was a big one, and his and Vance's combined would be the biggest challenge yet.

Vance locked eyes with me and for a moment the world disappeared. It was as if we were speaking without words.

"Give yourself to me and I will give you pleasure like nothing you have ever known." He seemed to say without ever opening his mouth.

I just nodded in response. Vance reached under my knees and pulled my legs back until my already stuffed asshole was open to him.

It began as before with a little tentative poking and prodding. Then it became more insistent and finally one large thrust and Vance's swollen head became lodged inside me next to Pedro's thick tool. The feeling wasn't exactly pain, but extreme sensation that just knocked the wind out of me. Once he could see that it didn't hurt, Vance slid inch after inch up inside until both big dicks were as far in as they could go.

I heard Sara groan and wail with an orgasm, brought on as much by the sight of two men between my legs as the woman between hers. I was a man being fucked in the ass by two other men at the same time out in the open, for Sara and all the rest of the world to see. I was being pumped full of hard, hot cock and it was incredible.

The discomfort faded away to be replaced by a warm, full feeling that began to spread throughout my body. I grabbed onto Vance's neck and held on for dear life as he and Pedro fucked the shit out of me in front of at least a few dozen people who were either fucking each other or wanking themselves to the show we were putting on.

The sensations inside my ass were intensifying and I knew that if it went on much longer I would cum without my own cock ever being touched. The feeling of two big, thick cocks sliding in and out of me at the same time was so intensely erotic. I wondered, idly, what it must feel like to them, to be fucking a tight ass with another cock in there rubbing up against yours.

Vance and Pedro came at almost the same time, flooding my rectum with their cum. Another round of applause erupted as the warm liquid began to leak out of my still stuffed hole. Vance pulled out of me first, then Pedro pulled me up to my feet and off of his cock. My legs were unsteady and my ass felt so empty, but the warm glow was still there and I felt great, despite still having a raging hard-on.

Never one to miss such a sign, though, Vance pulled me in for a kiss, his tongue caressing and massaging the inside of my mouth while his soft lips glided over mine. When he broke the kiss he took hold of my prick and looked into my eyes with those intense blue eyes of his.

"Do you want to fuck me?" he asked plainly.

I just smiled and nodded.

He returned the smile and pushed me gently backward until I was up against the picnic table. I climbed up onto the tabletop and lay back with my erection pointing to the darkening sky. Above me was a wash of colors; red, gold and blue, as the sun began disappearing over the horizon. Vance straddled me with a knee pressed against each of my hips.

Never taking his eyes off of mine he reached behind himself and aimed the head of my cock at his anus. My dick had been leaking pre-cum and was slick with all the lubrication I needed. I groaned with pleasure as I felt his warm flesh begin to envelop the sensitive stiffness of my cock and inch after inch disappeared inside him. It was pure bliss. Soon his ass cheeks came to rest on my hips and I felt all of me wrapped up in Vance's tender bowels.

Even now, with my cock buried to the hilt in his ass he was still dominant, still in full control. He established a slow rhythm that only pulled a few inches off of my penis before driving it back inside. All the anticipation leading up to now had given me a short fuse. Vance seemed to sense it so he slowed his pace and even stopped a couple times to keep me from cumming too soon.

In short order Vance's own manhood stood fully erect and he began stroking it in time with his bouncing until pre-cum started dripping from his swollen mushroom head and onto my stomach. I thought of how many times that hot, fleshy cockhead had been buried all the way up my willing asshole, massaging my insides, fulfilling gay desires I had never even known were there.

Suddenly I felt his asshole spasm and tighten as Vance threw his head back and his cock began pumping several long jets of cum onto my chest and stomach. The intense eroticism of the feeling combined with the tightness of his ass was all it took to push me over the precipice. I half moaned, half shouted as I filled Vance's beautiful ass with my own semen.

He smiled down at me and ran a finger through his own jizz on my chest. He then raised it to his lips and sucked it clean. Then he did the same thing again only he held the finger to my lips. I sucked it as though I were sucking his sexy cock and savored the warm, salty flavor. When he climbed off of me much of the crowd had dispersed and I knew the show was over.

Sara stood about fifteen feet away. An exhausted half smile was on her face and she looked as though she had been totally ravished. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and there were love-bite marks all over her tits and neck. Her hair was sweaty and disheveled. I looked back to Vance.

"You look like you've had about all you can take." He said.

He was right. My mouth was filled with the taste of all the cum I had swallowed and I could feel more cum leaking from my used, stretched anus and running down my leg. My muscles ached and I doubted if my fully satisfied cock would be able to get it up again.

"That was great Vance." I said, gratefully.

"Any time." He replied, and I knew that he meant it. It was flattering that he seemed to feel as much attraction toward me as I felt toward him.

He pulled me in for a kiss and our tongues danced for a brief while before he pulled away. Then with one last appreciative squeeze of my now limp cock he turned on his heel and left. There was still some action going on. Pedro was gone but Greg was in a 69 with another guy, and a couple other people were going at it, but the main event was over.

I felt Sara slip her arm around my waist and we just looked at one another. Somehow, even though we had never touched one another the whole time, this encounter had strengthened the bond between us. Sara had helped me redefine sexuality and pleasure in ways I had never considered before, and in return I had fulfilled one of her deepest, most powerful fantasies, something she might have gone her whole life without experiencing.

We walked slowly back to our room, both because we sore from the first class fucking we had gotten, but also to enjoy the moment as the cool, evening breeze caressed our naked bodies. I held her hand and smiled to myself at what we had both just experienced.

When we arrived back at our place we both headed immediately for the showers. Slowly, ever so slowly, we washed each other's bodies clean of the sweat and cum, letting our hands caress every inch of one another. When we were done we dried one another off, brushed our teeth and headed to bed.

I thought that I would go right to sleep, but before I could get under the covers Sara took my limp cock in her mouth and, to my amazement, it began to stir and harden. When I was at around three quarters hardness she straddled me just as Vance had. My cock slid easily into the warmth of her glorious pussy.

Though not as tight as Vance's ass had been, Sara's pussy was smooth and warm and velvety soft. I had barely enough energy to participate. I caressed her breasts and sexy long legs with my hands and when she would lower her face to mine I would caress her tongue with mine, but didn't have the strength to do much else.

The climax came upon me suddenly, and with little warning. I didn't even have the strength to cry out, but just sighed in ecstasy as my cum flowed into her pretty, bare pussy. Sara shuddered at the feeling of my cum filling her and soon collapsed on top of me, having reached the end of her own endurance.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her head to my chest as we struggled to catch our breaths.

"I love you, baby." She said to me.

"I love you. I love you so much." I said back.

That was the last thing I remembered before sleep took me; the two of us wrapped up in each other. Her body in my arms, my cock still in her warm pussy. With all we had just experienced I knew that although I had found and would continue to find pleasure in sharing my body with other people, my heart would forever belong to her and her alone.

SlyKink
SlyKink
279 Followers
12