Paragon

Story Info
Outcast woman finds love in magical wolf.
4.5k words
4.6
60.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

Paragon was now on his own. He had been abandoned by his pack and was alone for the first time in his life. He knew the area well so he did not fear his surroundings. But to be alone with no comfort, no warmth on cold nights, and worst of all, no chance for a mate. It saddened him, but he would go on in search of what he had lost.

The mid-simmer night was warn and the moon was full. It would be easy for him to hunt. Paragon was not the strongest or fastest of the pack, but all the others knew he was the keenest. He always seemed to know where the prey would be, or where man had set its traps. This would his strongest asset, and he smiled in-spite of his short comings.

As he walked the deer path searching for the fawn he had scented earlier, a new smell filled his nostrils. It seemed human, but not the man scent. The scent was softer, sweeter. Something he had never encountered before. Slowly he crept through the bushes and saw a figure that resembled a man, but something was different. In Paragon's language there was no word for what he say. This figure was smooth and lithe. I resembled a man but there where differences. A lack of hair on the face and chest. The chest it's self full and round. There where no defining muscles just smooth flesh. He wasn't sure what to think at the moment, but he could not stop looking at this marvelous creature.

As Paragon watched the manlike creature, it slowly walked into the nearby stream. Without hesitation it slipped under the surface and disappeared. Moments later it reappeared and stepped out of the water. Paragon marveled at the way the water droplets glistened on the creatures flesh in the moonlight. As the creature turned it seemed to notice him and it took a step back. Paragon was not sure what to do. His instincts said run, but something deeper inside demanded that he step into the clearing.

Paragon took a chance and slowly stepped into the clearing. He could see the fear in the creature's eyes but it did not run. It stood there looking at him almost the exact same way he had been looking at it. Behind the fear it seemed to marvel at him as well. It looked directly into his eyes.

The creature took a step towards him, and for the first time in his life Paragon felt a tinge of apprehension. This time he thought he might run, but he stood his ground. As it approached him, it began to speak a language he could not understand. It sounded like the man tongue, but softer. It was soother and gentle. Paragon took a step closer, and the creature reached out to him. He smelled the air and it was sweet to him, but there was something else, a slightly deeper musky scent mixed with the sweetness. This scent was familiar to him. It was the scent the she-wolves carried when they were in season. How was this possible? This was no she-wolf. Now Paragon was confused, he didn't know what to do. At that moment he did turn and run, leaving the creature staring.

As he ran Paragon's head began to clear, and he put the experience behind him. He began his hunt for the fawn once again, but it was to late. Dinner had found safe haven. As night fell into dawn Paragon began searching for a place to bed for the day. Daytime was no place for a wolf to be, especially one that was alone. Paragon found a fallen tree that had left a nice den at the base of the trunk. This would be a safe place for the day. It would also give him someplace to think about last night's encounter.

Chapter II

The woman could not believe what she was seeing. She had gone to the stream to bathe in the moonlight, but now all she could do was just stand there in disbelief. The wolf had been so magnificent. Those golden eyes, the moonlight reflecting off the silver tips of its black fur. She had never seen a more beautiful creature. How it had approached her fearlessly. Wow it seemed to look at her in wonder. The amusing way it cocked its head when she finally gathered the courage to speak, as if trying to understand her. The only thing she was having trouble understanding was the way lit was looking at her when she had first spotted it. It seemed to have a deep interest, not that of a hunter, but more of curiosity and wonder. Then its face seemed to change and it just ran off. Why?

She had been shunned from tribe, but was still allowed to dwell on the outskirts of the camp. Though she knew why, she still could not understand the problem. Why should she be forced take a man? Especially one that would mistreat her and use her for his own needs and desires without any thought of hers. It was unfair and she would never take such a man. Yes, she knew that when her father and made the arrangement for the binding it would bring the two tribes together, but that man was vile, how could her father do this?

At the bonding ceremony she could not even look at her father. He was not angry with her, he knew what kind of a man her new husband would be. He was a vile man. Even before the ceremony , that creature had tried to take her. During the bonding ceremony she cried and that creature just sneered. Behind the tears she had planned her escape. That night she would run into the forest and never return.

It had not gone as she had planned. After the bonding he took her to his hut and tied her to the center post. What was she going to do? He would use her any way he saw fit. She was forbidden to visit her family or friends, and soon she thought she would die. Bitter sweet as it was, fortune would soon change her life.

Three days after the binding, the men of the village where called to a war party. They were going to take the horses from a rival tribe. During the battle the woman's husband had been fatally wounded. When the men returned to camp and her husband was into the hut he demanded she tend to him. She smiled and responded, "would demand I tend your needs, when would you tend mine?" With his dying breath he scorned her, even in death a curse like that is never removed.

Though she had been scorned, her father would never allow banishment. She would have to live outside the tribe, but not without its protection. She loved him for that. Though she could not enter the village, her friends and family could still come to her, and she would still have protection. She was a free woman. Through binding she may be allowed back into the village, but this time it would be of her own choosing.

Chapter III

Paragon slept remembering the scent of the creature he had seen the night before. It was intoxicating and exciting. As night fell he awoke in a manner that he was not accustomed to. He was engorged with desire and did not know why. As he stood and stretched he thought about last night and wondered if he might see the creature again. What foolish thought was this? But, what if?

The woman began to walk the path that she took every night down to the stream for her bath. It had been nearly twenty suns since her "husband" had died, and she still felt dirty from him. The night air and the cool water did seem to help, but the filth of that man. As she walked the path she began to wonder about the wolf she had seen. Would it return? If it did, would it run again? She hoped that if it did return, it would stay, maybe even give her a chance to touch it. What foolish thought was this? But, what if?

Paragon had begun his hunt, and after two squirrels and a rabbit he was feeling quite content. He loped around the deer trails enjoying the warm summer night when that scent filled his nostrils again. Could it be? Or was he just remembering the night before? Regardless, he couldn't resist, he had to look and see if the creature had returned. As he returned to the clearing the scent was so strong he knew it was not his imagination. It was the creature again. This time he did not even try to hide himself. He stepped out into the clearing just as the creature was emerging from the water.

As the woman stepped out of the stream and looked up, she saw it. It was the wolf. She could barely believe what she was seeing. The golden eyes, the black fur with the silver tips. Without hesitation she began to walk toward it, unafraid, almost happily. What was she doing? She didn't know, but it felt natural. She walked straight to the wolf and held her palm to its nose. It sniffed cautiously then licked her palm. As she drew her hand back she could see dark droplets on her fingertips. She knew what it was immediately, blood. This did not frighten her. She knew that wolves would hunt at night, and this one had recently fed.

As the creature approached him Paragon knew immediately that it did not fear him. The way it walked to him, it seemed almost happy. It showed him its paw and he had sniffed it and tasted the warm flesh. This was strange for such a frail looking creature. The creature had seen the blood on its paw from his earlier kill. Other creatures would either run from the sight or smell of blood, or be ready to fight for food. This one seemed almost disinterested.

The creature spoke to him in that strange tongue that he didn't understand, but it was soothing to hear. But how could he understand her? He then remembered a story he had heard from an ancient pack member. The story told that a wolf could speak with other creatures without using a voice, but thought. Was this possible? He had to try. But the story had said it was a very special talent, and is rarely possessed by wolves, and even more rare in other creatures.

Paragon had to try. But what to say if it were possible? He focused, and the only thing he could think to say was "What are you?" The creature stumbled back and fell. The look of shock on its face almost sent him running. What happened? Had it heard him?

The creature got back on its feet and turned as if looking for something. Paragon knew that he was the only one there. The creature looked at him and spoke in that tongue in what seemed to be surprise and misunderstanding. All he could do was cock his head at the language he did not understand. He tried again. "What are you?" This time the creature was looking right at him, its eyes widening in disbelief. It did understand him.

Once she had seen the blood on her fingertips the woman felt at ease. Knowing that it had just fed, she spoke to the wolf saying " I know you have recently fed, and I know I need not fear you." All the wolf did was cock it's head as if trying to understand. Then in a loud thundering voice that seemed to come from everywhere she heard the words "what are you?" It scared her so badly she had fallen backwards. As she got back to her feet she looked all around, but all she saw was the wolf. Then she heard the words again. This time she was looking right at the wolf, and knew they had come from it. But how? Was this some kind of magic?

She looked at the wolf and asked if it had spoke to her. The wolf just cocked its head. No, this was not possible. Was it? She then recalled a story her grandmother had told her. That is some there is the ability to speak to others with thought. Grandmother said nothing of animals.

The woman cleared her mind. If it was possible to speak without voice she would try. But with a wolf? She answered the wolf's question. "I am Silth." As she spoke with her mind the wolf seemed in pain. Its ears folded back and its neck twisted in a violent manner. It seemed her mind's voice was as loud to it as the wolf's had been to her. She calmed herself and tried again. "I am Silth." This time the wolf did not seem in pain, but looked straight into her eyes, and she knew he understood.

When the creature spoke to him in his mind the voice was so loud he thought he might pass out. Then it spoke again and it was the soothing sounds like the ones it made when it used its language.

Paragon calmed himself and spoke in his mind again. "what is a Silth?"

The creature smiled at him and responded. "That is my name."

"That is your name? But, what are you?"

"I am a woman."

"What is a woman?"

The "woman" sat back on her haunches in what seemed to be thought. Then it spoke in that soothing voice. "I am a female, the human same as your she-wolves." That explained a lot to Paragon. The scent he had noticed but could not explain. The stories he had about the strange looking men that did not have hair on their face or chest.

Silth then asked Paragon his name. This was strange. She-wolves cared nothing about names unless they were looking for a mate. Then she asked if he was male or female. What!?! Male or female? Had she not known by his scent? Then he remembered human scent is not as keen as a wolf's. He also remembered that human sight is not as good either, and his black fur and the night might not allow her to notice. She asked the questions again and this time he answered. "My name is Paragon, and I am male." This seemed to please her.

Silth soon realized that the dawn was approaching and she must go. Paragon realized this also and knew he needed to return to the den he had found. As he turned to leave Silth ran her hand down his neck and back. He asked if she would return tonight. She nodded, then he disappeared.

Chapter IV

Paragon's mind was running wild. What had just happened? This was amazing. How was this possible? In his wildest dreams he had never imagined anything like this. He not only spoke to another creature with his mind, but it was a human she-wolf. And, she spoke back. All he could do was run to his den thinking about it. He needed to see her again.

Silth ran back to her hut. All she could do was seeing Paragon again. It was unbelievable what had just happened. She had to tell someone, but who? Grandmother, yes she was the one. But, she could not enter the village. She must get grandmother to visit. As the sun rose, Silth saw her father and beckoned for him. When he reached her she pleaded with him to see her grandmother. He smiled and told her Silth he would bring her.

When Grandmother arrived Silth told her story. Grandmother smiled and assured Silth that what she had was a very special gift. "You and your wolf have something truly magnificent and wonderful. You both have found something special." With that grandmother stood to leave. Silth asked her one final question. "Should I see him again as he asks?" Grandmother smiled and nodded.

Silth slept most of the day dreaming of Paragon. Hoping that he would return when the moon did. She slept well for the first time in nearly a month. Her father tried to look in on her from time to time. Grandmother would stop him Said she needed time alone. He would just bow and smile gently. He seemed to know there was someone that Silth took interest in. What he didn't know was that it was a wolf. Silth slept smiling. She didn't know it yet, but tonight would change her life forever.

Paragon tried to sleep, but it was impossible. The thoughts of last night, of Silth, the were overwhelming. Paragon stirred and rolled. He needed to see her again, and tonight he would. The thought was exciting to him. Speaking to another creature, and a human she-wolf for that matter. Finally he did drift into slumber remembering her scent. Paragon didn't know it yet, but tonight would be something that would change his life forever.

Chapter V

Paragon woke earlier than normal. The sun was still up, but fading fast. He had decided to hunt early so that he could spend as much time with Silth as possible. Silth had thought much the same thing. She finished her daily routine and would bathe earlier than she usually did. Paragon had killed a small dear and was eating very fast. He laughed to himself remembering the joke he had once heard about wolfing down his food. It was a dumb joke, but this time it struck him as funny. Silth had been rushing through her tasks all day. Grandmother would peek from around a corner and giggle. Silth was to preoccupied to notice. As the sun began its final decent, Paragon began making his way towards the clearing. For the first time in quite awhile he was happy. He was looking forward to something other than finding his pack.

Silth had just arrived at the clearing and was beginning to remove her cloths for her bath. As she stepped towards the stream she heard a rustling behind her. A bird flew out of a bush and for a brief moment she was disappointed, until she saw those golden eyes. She smiled. Paragon stepped out of the brush and into the clearing. He saw Silth, and was still amazed at how wonderful the creature looked. He greeted her with a quick yip and walked directly to her. Silth lowered her hand to his muzzle and he sniffed then licked it. Stroking his cheek Silth greeted Paragon in his mind.

Silth stepped back and turned toward the stream. As she stepped into it Paragon caught that scent that was not quite she-wolf but very familiar. It made something inside him stir. He watched as she went below the water and reappeared brushing the hair out of her face. Paragon walked over and sat at the edge of the stream watching. Silth swam to him and smiled. As she stepped out of the water she wrapped her arms around Paragon's neck and kissed him on the nose. Paragon licked her cheep tasting a water droplet on her soft flesh.

As Silth stood Paragon watched a water droplet trail its way down her thigh. He licked it. When his tongue touched Silth's thigh she trembled a little at the warm touch. A very small moan escaped her lips.

"Would you like to dry me?"

Paragon looked down and gently licked her toes.

"I take that as a yes."

As the water droplets continued trickling down her body, Paragon began licking them from her. Starting at her toes he traced the droplets up her legs and to her thighs. As he drew closer to center that somewhat familiar scent grew stronger. When Paragon's tongue touched the tender folds of Silth's center she let out a deep sigh and almost collapsed. Paragon stepped back quickly not understanding what just happened. Silth looked at him and smiled. It's ok she said, I've just never been touched like that before. It felt very nice.

Silth walked over to her things and spread out a blanket she had brought. " I want to lay down if you would like to finish drying me." Paragon walked over to her and licked a water droplet that was just dangling from a finger tip.

"It would do nothing but please me."

Paragon continued the pleasurable task of licking the water droplets from Silth's flesh. Gently caressing his tongue along her arms and neck. As he reached her chest he realize Silth was breathing very rapidly. When his tongue touched her breast she inhaled deeply, and when he licked a drop from her nipple she moaned loudly. Silth began stroking Paragon's ears and neck. This felt as good as any touch he had received from a she-wolf.

As he continued down Silth's chest and stomach she stroked his back and flanks. Feeling her hand near his haunches Paragon looked back to see Silth smiling with her eyes closed. He returned to the task, as he got closer to her center she sighed deeply again. Paragon's tongue slipped between Silth's folds and for the first time he tasted her arousal. There was no mistaking this scent or taste any longer. What did surprise him was the little piece of flesh he could feel begin to stiffen between Silth's folds. And, the more he pressed his tongue to it the more Silth sighed and moaned.

Silth had never been touched like this before. All she could do was succumb to the pleasure. It felt so good. As Paragon continued to caress her flesh with his tongue she had been stroking his fur. Soon she realized she was near his haunches. She began to caress the insides of his legs and could feel his pride brushing against the back of her hand. Silth then touched his sack with her fingertips. The fur covering them was soft. She then took a gentle hold of the sack feeling the globes inside. They were large and firm. Silth could feel Paragon tense, but he soon relaxed and seemed to enjoy being touched like this. She ran her fingers along his sheath and could feel the swelling inside. As she reached the opening she could feel a moistness and she opened her eyes to see the pink tip sticking out. She circled it with a fingertip and a little more showed. Silth began stroking Paragon's sheath and she could feel him swell even more.

12