Parallel Universe Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha took a deep breath and started unzipping Lex’s jeans. His dick flopped out and she started rubbing it gently. Nothing happened. It remained floppy. She looked up at Lex questioningly. Lex tried to avoid eye contact with the warden and whispered for her to stick it in her mouth.

She placed his flopped dick in her mouth and ran her tongue around the cock head, then spat out his penis. What’s that disgusting taste?’ she hissed.

Lex didn’t think it appropriate to mention that she had just tasted a mixture of his dried cum, and Mia’s dried pussy juices.

He coughed, ‘nothing, do that again, it’s working!’

Tasha licked her dry lips then forced herself to start sucking on Lex’s semi-erect dick. He felt guilty about enjoying having her kneeling in front of him, bearing down on his cock, but then he thought about all the trouble that she had put him through. He knew he would probably never see her again so he decided to make the most of it. Grabbing the back of her head he started to fuck her face.

She tried to match his speed, but started to gag on his deeper thrusts. A few more violent thrusts later she released his cock and pushed him away. She took some deep breaths, and whispered, ‘that’s enough.’

Lex’s dick needed more, as it stood firmly to attention in front of Tasha’s face.

The warden shouted over at Tasha, ‘hey lady, could you please hurry along the proceedings, I gotta football match I don’t wanna miss?’

Tasha stood up, shaking her head at Lex. ‘He can’t mean that we have to have sex?’

Lex nodded slowly and put his hand on her shoulder. ‘The only way they would let me see you, at such short notice, was because I told them you had promised me sex. They have a rule about that. The guard is here to witness our act.’

She shook her head at Lex.

His face went bright red, and he lost control, slapping her face with the back of his hand. ‘I’ve had about all the shit I can take from you! I put my neck on the line for you, and all you can think about is your own selfish out of date values.’

She took a sharp intake of breath, not having expected such an outburst from the normally cool calm Lex.

The warden also noticed the outburst but just giggled, then went back to reading his paper.

Lex slapped Tasha again on the other cheek. He then ripped open her shirt violently. Buttons popped and flew across the room. Her tits wobbled in the bra with the force. She stood still as he forced the shirt down her arms and finally tossed it into a corner.

He swung her around and made her lean against a tall stool, while undoing her jeans. Within moments she was naked and bent over the stool. Lex was in no mood for conversation, this was all about self preservation, and raw animal sex.

He smacked his hand against the petrified Tasha’s ass, and rubbed and squeezed until her cheeks were glowing red. He then slid his hand between her legs and started playing with her pussy. Moments later he was stroking a responsive clit, while rubbing her bra-laden breast with his free hand.

She whimpered as he continued to grope her. His finger felt strange as it rubbed and flicked her clit. She couldn’t understand the sensations that were flowing through her body. He stopped playing with her, cutting off the sensations. She swallowed, and caught herself wanting him to continue fingering her. She was disgusted at herself for having thought like that. Taking a firm grip of the stool she knew what to expect next.

His dick entered her from behind, and she let out a scream. It was still sore, as he started to pump her slowly. A few moments later the pain was gone, replaced by a much more pleasurable feeling.

She was so confused about the mixed messages that her body was transmitting to her brain. She started to move her body in rhythm with his pounding, and, against her will, she was starting to enjoy the fuck. Her breathing had quickened, and her hold on the stool was now not so tight.

Lex moved his hand off Tasha’s swinging breast and positioned it around her pussy, flicking her clit as he pounded her hole from behind.

This was too much for Tasha as she let out a weak scream and experienced her first orgasm. Her knees gave way and she collapsed onto the cold floor.

‘I’ve not finished with you get,’ shouted Lex as he jumped on top of her. She was too exhausted to fight him off, as he turned her around onto her back, and then wriggled around until his cock found its way back into her soaking pussy.

He continued to pound her, feeling a build up in his balls. He watched her tits wobble in her bra with every hard thrust. Her eyes were shut and he could tell that she was enjoying him again. She wrapped her legs around his, and started to control his trusts, making him lunge faster and faster.

With one hand being used for balance, he placed the other near her pussy and started fiddling with her clit in between thrusts.

She let out a moan and bit her lip in enjoyment. She started opening and closing her mouth involuntarily as the pleasure was becoming too much for her.

Sweat was glistening and dripping off both their bodies, as they continued their workout. She slammed her feet on the floor and pushed her pelvis up, able to accept more of his cock into her pussy.

He smiled at Tasha as he pushed himself into her, over and over again. She opened her eyes and turned her face away from his stare, embarrassed at her own behaviour. He let out a yell as he started delivering his load.

Moments later he was completely spent and started slowing down. Tasha opened her eyes wide as she noticed the change in speed, ‘no, don’t stop, you’ve got to keep going, please!’

Lex shook his head in amazement and did his best to carry on fucking with his semi-erect cock. He complimented his sliding with some vigorous finger work on her clit. Her breathing eventually changed, she let out a moan, and experienced her second ever orgasm.

He slipped his cock out of her warm pussy, creating a slurpy noise.

Sweat still pouring off him, he reached up, kissed her forehead and relayed Mia’s final instructions.

She nodded silently and started collecting her clothes.

The warden got up and motioned to Lex that it was time for him to leave. Tasha stared at Lex as he got dressed, not knowing what to say to him.

When he was ready, he looked over at her one last time, and said, ‘I hope you can forgive me someday for what just happened.’

Tasha managed a half smile, and said, ‘for what it’s worth, I want to thank you for your help in this fucked up world, and frankly I hope we never see each other again!’

Lex said, ‘you always have to get the last word, don’t you?’ He took one last look at her and left the prison. He met Mia outside and passed on the cell information. He accepted a lift back into the city to begin a new life that most men only dream about.


Prologue

Tom and Barbie are still together, enjoying an incredible sex life, and have remained faithful to each other.

Barbie in this universe became filthy rich because of Tom's life insurance. She lost it all to a psychic fraudster named Marcos, and was forced into a life of prostitution.

Deana joined Tasha in the ‘WAR’ movement, and began a campaign of terror that made them household names. They became lovers and are currently enjoying a fulfilling lesbian relationship.

Jonno resigned as a window cleaner and has taken up landscape gardening.

***

Hope you enjoyed the story, thanks for all the great feedback. If you haven't already done so then please read my other stories and let me know what you think. So far feedback suggests that shorter stories are the way forward? Let me know what you think.

I enjoy reading your comments (main reason I write). I have a lot more ideas that I will turn into stories, hopefully for your enjoyment. If you have any comments, positive, or negative then I am keen to hear from you. Keep on reading!

12