Parallels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers

As soon as he recognized relaxation seeping back into her eyes, he gave another firm push and sank about half of his eight-inch cock inside her. Jennifer gasped again, but he knew this gasp was more joy and anticipation than it was pain like the first one had been. Two more pushes and he was all the way inside her. Once her pussy was filled with his cock, he stopped and let her take another moment to adjust. He leaned his lips down to hers and they kissed. Softly at first, only with lips. Then her lips parted, and their tongues teased and touched. Then their tongues danced a slow waltz. As that waltz turned into a fierce duel, Oliver began to rock his hips back and forth, driving his cock in and out of her pussy. The more passionately their tongues dueled, the faster he drove his cock.

With each thrust, he took her a little higher toward the top of the mountain peak that would be her orgasm. Driving into her and into her, he pushed her higher and higher until just before she reached that peak, he himself could no longer hold back his release and he began to pump out his second load of the morning.

Before she could direct him to do so, Oliver pulled his fading erection out of her pussy and scooted down the bed so that he could lean his face into her dripping cunt. No, her cunt wasn't dripping. It was pouring juice down her legs and ass. As soon as he placed the tip of his tongue onto her swollen clitoris, she began to scream and moan and gasp and frantically thrash around the bed. The wilder she went, the more he flicked his tongue across her clit, taking her to the top of that mountain and over until she went limp beneath him.

"Oh shit. Goddamn. Goddamn. Goddamn," she said. "That was the best fuck we've had yet."

As Oliver crawled up beside her, she rolled over and took her cigarettes out of the drawer. After shaking one out and lighting it, she sucked deeply on the filter, dragging as much smoke into her lungs as was humanly possible and then blowing it to the ceiling. Oliver shook his head when she tried to get him to take a drag and said, "You know I don't do that shit, Jennifer."

She giggled and said, "I know. It's still fun to try to corrupt you though."

"Shit."

She laughed again. "I know," she said. "My Oliver, the star quarterback, all city, all county, all state, all American, ALL FUCKING EVERYTHING, is incorruptible. He doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke cigarettes, and he doesn't even eat chocolate."

She held the cigarette with her lips and let it dangle as she cupped his cock again. It was already half hard and with a couple of strokes she had it fully erect. She let go of his cock and took another drag on the cigarette then she placed it in the ashtray before taking hold of his cock again and kissing the tip of it. She slowly licked around the head and down the length before she looked up and said, "Nope. He doesn't do any of that, but he does fuck. Oh he fucks."

Oliver sucked his breath in as she took him back in her mouth and deep throated his cock. She spent about thirty seconds sucking him before he guided her face off of his cock and kissed her lips. He pushed her onto her back and rubbed the lips of her pussy with the head of his cock. She shook her head and said, "No, Oliver."

"I want it, Jenny," he said as he pushed the tip of his cock inside her."

She shook her head harder and said, "No. Not without a condom."

He pushed again. She was still stretched and open from their first fuck, and this push put him all the way inside her. She groaned and shook her head again. "Damn it, Oliver. You can't do this."

He worked it in and out a couple of strokes and said, "I am doing it."

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth and tried to keep her resolve, but all she could think about was how good his cock moving in and out of her felt. He kept moving it in and out. As soon as he knew for sure that she was going to let him, he began to fuck faster.

She moaned as the speed of his hips thrusting in and out picked up to near supersonic pace, and in only a few seconds she was screaming in orgasm again. And, seconds later she was feeling the warm fluid of Oliver's orgasm seeping inside her. And, seconds after that he collapsed and rolled off of her.

She closed her eyes and squeezed them tight before she opened them again and reached for the cigarette that had burned out. She lit it again and turned back to Oliver as she felt the weight shift on his side of the bed. She saw that he was getting dressed and said, "Where are you going?"

"I can't stay," he said as he bent to tie his shoes.

She blew smoke in his direction and said, "But it's Saturday. What have you got to do?"

"Just stuff. Okay."

"All right," she said. "Don't get so fucking testy."

He sighed and said, "I'm sorry. I've got to go baby-sit, okay."

"Why didn't you just tell me that to begin with?"

He shrugged and said, "Maybe because I don't think I should have to explain every move I make to you."

"I see," she said.

"Do you?"

"Yeah. I do," she said. He's going to go see that slut Sarah Pursey, she thought.

*

Sandy Gordon placed her phone back down on her desk. The fake smile she'd had while she was talking faded and she pressed her fingertips into her temples to try to overcome the headache that conversation had given her. Jesus Fucking Christ, she thought, I fucking hope Scott gets that job in New York. This sales bullshit is glorified prostitution and I can't fucking wait to quit it. At that moment, the phone on her desk rang again. "Great," she said to herself. "Another asshole doctor pretending he's interested in Hudson Pharmaceuticals' products when all he really wants is to get under my skirt."

She picked up the phone on the third ring, and in a voice that said nothing but pleasantness, said, "Hudson Pharmaceuticals. This is Sandy."

"Sandy. This is Jake Guerra."

"Jake," Sandy said. Surprised. "Wow. What are you up to?"

"Just wanted to see if you'd like to go to a party with me tonight."

"What kind of party?" Sandy asked.

"You know. A let down your hair, have a little fun, and relieve some stress kind of party."

"Damn. I could use some of that."

"We all could," Jake said. "My friend Cleo, she's a surgeon I know, has some friends in town for the weekend. Plus, she just moved into a new house out by the lake. She's having a party to celebrate."

"I don't know, Jake."

"Come on, Sandy," Jake said. "Her parties are famous throughout the hospital for how wild they can get."

"Jake. You know I'm married."

"Yeah. I know. That didn't bother us the other times we got together."

"Well," Sandy said. "My husband is in New York."

"Yeah."

"And, I could use some unwinding."

"There you go," he said. "I'll pick you up at eight."

"Yeah. Fucking right," she said. "My daughters might be home. I'll meet you at your condo."

"Just meet me at the hospital then," he said. "I wasn't going to go home."

"Cool," she said. "See you at eight."

She put the phone down. This time her smile was genuine. When it rang again, she was able to answer without faking her pleasantness. "Hudson Pharmaceuticals. This is Sandy."

"Sandy. This is Carmen. Mr. Hudson wants to see you in his office."

"Right now?" Sandy asked. "Did he say what he wants?"

"You know he never tells me that," Hudson's secretary answered.

*

Dina took a hit on the joint and handed it to Jennifer so she could finish it. Jennifer had been glad when her friend had shown up shortly after Oliver left. She had been even gladder as soon as she saw that Dina had some good weed with her. They waited about an hour until Alyson got up, showered and walked over to a neighbor's house. Jennifer had smoked pot in front of Alyson before. She'd even shared a joint or two with her sister. She just didn't want Alyson around for the conversation she intended to have with Dina, and she knew once her lungs started filling up with marijuana smoke, her lips would start flapping.

Jennifer took the last hit on the joint, snuffed it out on the bottom of her sandal and tossed the remains over the fence into her neighbor's yard. She looked back to Dina and said, "So, what do you think?"

Dina brushed her straight black hair off her forehead and said, "Let's go back in the a/c. It's hotter than a motherfucker out here and I don't need to get any darker."

Jennifer opened the sliding glass door and stepped back into her house with Dina following close behind her. Jennifer led her back to her bedroom and as soon as they were inside, they each sat Indian style on the bed facing each other. Jennifer couldn't help thinking how cute Dina looked in her pale blue overall style shorts with only a brown sport bra underneath them. The sport bra almost exactly matched the tone of Dina's skin, so at a glance it appeared as if she had nothing on underneath the overalls.

Without even realizing it, she found herself desiring Dina to be equally attracted to her own outfit of a black, lace trimmed, bikini top and form fitting black short shorts. When she did realize what she was hoping; she immediately thought, shit, I'm turning into a dyke and can't even stop it.

She shook her head and Dina said, "What?"

"Nothing," Jennifer said. "Still beating myself up about Oliver."

"Really?" Dina asked. "That the only thing you've got on your mind?"

Jennifer sighed and said, "No."

"I didn't think so."

"What got into us last night?" Jennifer asked.

Dina shrugged and stretched across the bed to get Jennifer's cigarettes and lighter off the table. As soon as she had a cigarette lit, she said, "You ever do anything like that before?"

Jennifer shook her head and Dina said, "Really?"

"Really."

"Not even with Taylor?"

"Taylor?" Jennifer said. "Why would you ask about her?"

Dina blew out a stream of smoke and handed the cigarette to Jennifer. "Well," Dina said. "She is your little cheerleading buddy."

"Will you stop calling her that?" Jennifer said. "It makes you sound jealous, and I know you're not jealous."

Dina chuckled. "True."

"So why'd you think I might have done something with Taylor?"

"I don't know. Rumor has it she's not exactly particular if it's male or female lips that suck on her pussy."

"What? You've got to be kidding."

"Seriously," Dina said. "You never heard that?"

"Fuck no."

"It might not be true. You're better friends with her than I am."

Jennifer laughed and said, "Dina. You're not friends with her at all."

"See," Dina said. "You are friends with her, so that makes you better friends with her than I am."

Jennifer giggled. "You're so silly."

"Am not."

Jennifer giggled again. "Why don't you like her?"

"I like her."

"Dina."

"I do. I like her just fine."

"Then how come every time I ask you to go do something with her you never want to do it."

"That's not true," Dina said.

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't."

"Then prove it," Jennifer said. "The next time she asks us to do something, you have to say yes."

"You mean the next time she asks YOU to do something," Dina said. "She never asks US to do anything."

"Whatever," Jennifer said. "Is it a deal?"

"Deal," Dina said. "Wanna shake on it?"

"Nope," Jennifer said. "Let's kiss on it."

She leaned her lips to Dina's and both their mouths opened and meshed into a kiss so hot it would have melted steel. When they separated their tongues and came up for air, Dina said, "Definitely deal."

Jennifer laughed and said, "Good. Because she called me before you came over and invited me to a party."

"Huh?"

"A party," Jennifer said. "Some doctor her friend Laurie knows is having a party for some other friends of theirs. It's supposed to be wild."

"You tricked me," Dina said.

Jennifer leaned her lips back to Dina's and just before they met, she said, "Yep."

Their lips met. It was slower, but no less passionate than the last kiss had been. And just as hot. Somewhere during the kiss, Dina's fingers found their way to the string at Jennifer's back and untied her bikini top, letting it fall open. As Jennifer unbuckled the straps to Dina's overalls, Dina was tossing Jennifer's bikini top to the floor and cupping her friend's firm, ripe breasts with her tiny hands. Jennifer let the top of Dina's overalls fall into her lap and smoothly lifted her petite lover's sport bra over her head so that both girls sat before each other topless and drenched in sweat, even though the room's a/c was working full force.

As they leaned their lips into another kiss, they felt their nipples brush together sending tingling sensations through both their bodies. Dina leaned forcefully into Jennifer and Jennifer allowed herself to be taken to her back. As Dina kissed her way down to Jennifer's neck, she cupped Jennifer's breasts again with her hands and slowly tweaked her friend's pink nipples. When Dina kissed her way down to those breasts and softly took a nipple between her lips, Jennifer began to moan.

While she kissed, licked and sucked each of Jennifer's nipples, Dina allowed her fingers to find their way to the button and zipper of Jennifer's shorts. As Dina placed a light hickey on the underside of Jennifer's right boob, Jennifer was raising her ass off the bed so that Dina could slide them over her hips and down her thighs. As soon as they passed her knees, Jennifer kicked and pedaled out of them, sending them flying across the room.

While Dina's fingers began to play with Jennifer's curly mass of pubic hair, her lips were kissing their way down to Jennifer's navel. Jennifer gasped as Dina kissed her way lower and used her fingers to spread open her pussy lips. Just before Dina lowered her tongue to Jennifer's cunt, Dina looked up and said, "Stop me now if you don't want to do this. There is about to be no turning back."

Jennifer answered by lifting her ass off the bed and pushing her pubic mound towards Dina's tongue. Jennifer moaned and gasped as Dina slowly traced the outer lips of Jennifer's pussy with the tip of her tongue. But as soon as Dina's tongue touched her clit, bolts of electricity seemed to shoot through her body. And when Dina's lips wrapped around that clit and began to suck, the electric current only seemed to intensify as shock after shock of pleasure ran through her body.

*

Good God, Hudson thought to himself. This woman is the best cocksucker I've ever known. He groaned as he fought back the urge to cum in Sandy's mouth, and before he did so, he slowly withdrew his cock from her lips. He pulled her from her knees and gently bent her over the side of his oak desk. After positioning himself behind her, he lifted her maroon skirt and slowly rolled her panties down her legs. Once he had them down to her ankles, she stepped out of them and spread her feet apart.

She shivered as Hudson traced his fingers back up her legs and re-lifted her skirt, exposing her gloriously bare ass to him. He put his cock, which was still glistening from her saliva, against her pussy and entered her with one thrust. She moaned and sighed from the penetration and braced herself against the desk as he began to hump against her. She gritted her teeth and tried not to scream. She knew, that Carmen knew, she was in here getting fucked; but she still wanted to be able to look Hudson's secretary in the eye when she left the office. Another thrust and Hudson hit the spot just right.

"SHIT!!!" Sandy screamed. "FUCK ME, MOTHERFUCKER!!! FUCKING FUCK ME!!!"

As he continued to pump her pussy with thrust after thrust from his cock, Hudson playfully slapped one of the cheeks of her ass and as he did so glided his thumb over and pressed it against her tightly puckered asshole. The thumb entering her ass was enough to send Sandy over the edge and into orbit.

"OH GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! SHIT YEAH!!! SHIT YEAH!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! FUCKING FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCKING FUCK ME!!!"

Her screams were all Hudson had been waiting for, and he ceased to resist his urge to cum, shooting his load deep inside her pussy. As his humping slowed to a halt, he cautiously withdrew his shrinking penis from her pussy and leaned down to kiss Sandy's ear and whisper, "You're the best fuck I've got, Sandy."

She rested her head on her arms and said, "I'm never going to be able to look Carmen in the eye again."

*

Jennifer opened her eyes and looked up to see Dina staring down at her. She'd removed the rest of her clothes and they both lay naked in bed. "What the fuck happened?"

Dina laughed and said, "You came so hard that you passed out."

"Oh shit," Jennifer said. "That was infuckingcredible. I can't believe you've never done that before."

"Actually," Dina said. "I have done it before."

Jennifer sat up and said, "What?"

Dina lowered her eyes and said, "I was going to tell you. When I asked you if you'd ever been with Taylor, I kind of figured you'd ask me if I've ever been with anyone, but you didn't ask."

"Shit," Jennifer said. "Who?"

"I shouldn't tell you."

"Dina," Jennifer said. "This is me, Jenny from the block. You just sucked my pussy and I'm about to suck yours. You can tell me."

"Are you?"

"Am I what?"

"About to suck my pussy."

"Oh yeah," Jennifer said. "You better believe that."

Then she pulled Dina to her so that their lips met. They kissed briefly, but neither wanted to spend any time at it. They both knew what they wanted and meant to get to it. Jennifer pushed Dina onto her back and kissed her way down her neck, briefly stopping to suck and lick Dina's tiny nipples, moving on to her stomach and down to the glory region. Jennifer stopped when she saw that Dina's pussy had been shaved bare. She looked at her friend and said, "You had hair on it last night."

Dina giggled and said, "I didn't want my Jenny getting pussy hair caught between her teeth when she went down on me, so I shaved it all off before I came over here."

"You did, huh," Jennifer said. "Guess you knew what was going to happen then."

Dina giggled again and said, "Yep."

Her giggles turned to a sigh as soon as Jennifer lowered her face to her pussy and breathed in her scent. The sigh turned into a gasp as Jennifer cautiously traced her tongue in a circle around Dina's already aroused clit. Jennifer licked her fingers, getting them wet the way she did when she masturbated, and began to rub slow circles around Dina's clit, just like she often did to her own clit. As she rubbed Dina's clit, she explored and tasted Dina's wet slit with her tongue. All the while Dina was moaning and gasping and fighting hard to keep her breathing even. Then Jennifer wrapped her lips around Dina's swollen clit and began to suck like a new born having its first meal, and Dina lost the fight for control and began sending ear piercing, glass shattering screams throughout the bedroom.

Jennifer sucked Dina's pussy until her tiny friend went limp, then she kissed her way back up Dina's torso, giving her small hickeys at her navel and under each breast as she went, until she was at Dina's neck and she gave her two massive hickeys on each side. Then their lips met again in a fierce kiss. As they kissed, Jennifer eased her mound next to Dina's and they both began to grind together, furiously rubbing clit to clit until they were each brought to orgasm again. At that point, Jennifer collapsed in Dina's arms, kissed her softly on open lips, rolled to the side and said, "My God. Light me a fucking cigarette. Would you?"

Dina giggled and said, "You asking God, or are you asking me?"

Jennifer giggled back and said, "Right now. You are God."

*

Scott took a swallow of his beer and considered the wisdom of slipping out of the bar and walking back to his hotel. He was pretty sure he had the job. He had serious doubts that they would have taken him bar hopping through Manhattan if they didn't want to hire him. Iraq though. Did he really want to go there? No. He had no desire to go there at all. But the money. Good God, the money was hard to refuse. One year there and he wouldn't have to worry that Jenny didn't get her tennis scholarship. He'd make enough in that year to pay Jenny and Aly through college. Still. Fucking Iraq.

Laurie
Laurie
445 Followers