Paramedic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared pulled Liam's tight fitting polo shirt over his head. He had raised his hands up in the air to help and fell backwards onto the bed. Jared looked at the beauty of the chest before him. The muscles, erect nipples and blond hair on the chest leading down to the treasure trail. The trail disappeared under the waist line of Liam's pants. It was so hot to look at. Jared undid Liam's belt and pants and couldn't help but feel Liam's hard cock in his jeans. It felt so nice and solid as well as being a good size. The 501's on Liam were not skin tight, but they did highlight his package and ass nicely when he wore them. Jared pulled them off as gently as he could, trying not to show he was enjoying it. Jared looked at Liam laying there on his bed. Absolutely stunning! He was so perfectly put together. His underwear was a light green bikini style and it accentuated the ample mound hidden under the material. As Jared was looking at Liam's amply filled underwear, Jared thought he may have to buy some of those for himself as well as some even briefer underwear for Liam.

Jared knew what he wanted to do with Liam, but it was not to happen tonight. Liam must be a willing and fully conscious participant if anything was going to happen between them. It must be for love, not just a primal release. He helped Liam up the bed further and packed a pillow under his head. He pulled the comforter up to under Liam's chin, accidentally yet on purpose brushing his nipples as he did so. Liam's skin was so soft, so warm and beautiful. He leaned in and kissed him on the mouth gently and said "good night sweet Prince."

Liam's eyes were closed, but he smiled and said "thanks Jared" as he dozed off.

Liam's face was handsome but it looked absolutely angelic when he was asleep. A wisp of his curly blonde hair had fallen across his forehead and Jared reached it to bush it off. Jared looked at Liam and smiled to himself.

Jared got up and went to the bathroom. He had to take care of himself or he would never get to sleep. It didn't take long to stroke himself to an orgasm thinking of that beautiful blonde man in his bed. After cleaning up, Jared climbed into the bed next to Liam. Liam moved slightly, rolling onto his side and putting his arm and head on Jared's chest. Liam went promptly back to sleep. Jared wasn't far behind him in falling asleep. His last thought was the morning. What would happen when they woke up together? He knew Liam had been hard as a rock earlier when they were tightly holding each other. He could hope and dream tonight as Liam held him and hope for the best in the morning.

Later that night, Jared had a vivid dream. He saw a riverbank near where he had his cabin. Walking along the riverbank was a massive black bear sniffing around some rocks and the edge of the water. In his dream, Jared could hear the cry of a bald eagle in the distance. The eagle was high above the tree tops floating through air looking down. He turned and began to descend in a circular pattern until the eagle landed on the ground near the bear. The bald eagle and bear looked at each other for a moment. Moving towards the bear slightly, the eagle extended its wing outwards. The bear sat down and its haunches and extended its paw towards the eagle's wing. When they touched, there was a blinding flash like something had like something had shorted out electrically. When the flash cleared, the bald eagle was sitting on the shoulder of the bear. The bear stood up and walked slowly along the river's edge. The two of them acted as it was not unusual for them to be this way. They approached a structure which Jared recognized as a sweat lodge. Sitting on each side of the sweat lodge entrance were four wolves, two on each side. They were lined up as if in an honour guard. The bear sat down on his haunches and growled loudly. The wolves got up and calmly walked into the structure. The bear looked at the eagle and they both let lose their growl and cry at the same time. The bear got up and walked into the sweat lodge with the eagle on his shoulder. The dream ended there.

Jared didn't wake up fully, but enough to know he was sweating and had a solid hard on under the covers. Jared reached under to reposition himself when he felt Liam was sweating as well. Liam was still lying on his side, right up against Jared. While Jared adjusted himself, his arm brushed Liam only to feel he wasn't the only one with a massive hard on. Liam must have sensed something because he repositioned himself and moved in as tight as he could to Jared, grinding his pelvis and hard dick into Jared's thigh. As Jared fell back to sleep he come to understand what the dream meant. The Creator had sent him a message. They both slept through the night with both men dreaming of what they hoped would happen in the morning.

12