Paramedic Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared brought his hands back towards him and positioned them on his legs. Suddenly, the smudge bundle lit itself and started to smoke. Jared looked at it and suddenly knew what to do. He picked it up with the eagle feather and ran to the bedroom. When he looked at the bed Liam was still sleeping.

Jared pulled the sheet back and saw that Liam was lying on his back with arms and legs spread slightly. Jared took the smudging bundle and using the eagle feather directed the smoke over Liam's body from head to toe. When done, Jared stood back and looked at Liam.

Usually the smudge smoke spreads out and up throughout the room. This time it was noticeably different to Jared. The smoke seemed to be hanging in the air, clinging close to Liam. As he was watching, the smoke seemed to take on a slight glow, growing until it was giving a white light to the room. Jared noticed the smoke moving around Liam's head. It then became obvious Liam was inhaling the sacred smoke as he breathed in. Liam's body began to glow slightly, commencing with his head. The glow spread down into his chest and abdomen. As the glow had passed Liam's shoulders, it had split and began traveling down each arm and to his fingertips. Now the glow had reached Liam's hips and once again split into each leg, progressing until the tops of his toes were glowing. The glow intensified as it encompassed Liam's entire body. Jared saw a dark shadow rise up out of Liam's body and was sucked up into the heavens. After what felt like hours but in reality was only a few seconds, the glow and the sacred smoke which had been clinging to Liam's body was gone. Jared pulled the sheet back up, covering Liam's sleeping form.

Jared returned to the smudging room and kneeled while placing the bundle in the bowl. His eyes were moist, knowing he had witnessed the Creator at work. He also knew it was time to forfeit his life and spirit to the Creator as he promised. Jared chanted and prayed, entering into a trance.

While in the trance, he had a vision. Jared was seeing the same vision of the bear, the eagle and the wolves he had seen previously. The difference this time was a buffalo had joined the group. The buffalo said to the bear he was very proud of his willingness to serve. He continued speaking to the bear and revealed to him the eagle would be his partner, and together they would serve him well as a team. He knew the eagle's spirit was not well and it would be healed. He must have the eagle and bear together to serve him well. The buffalo said the offer of the bear's life force to heal the eagle was the act of ultimate sacrifice for love, but he would not accept it. The buffalo revealed to the bear it was time to start teaching the knowledge to the eagle. The eagle has the gift within him from many generations ago but it needs to be brought out from within him. The sacred smoke has brought it forward, but he still needs to be taught the how to use it. When the buffalo had finished speaking, he lifted his head up and let loose with a series of grunts, a loud reverberating mooing sound while pawing the ground. The wolves entered the sweat lodge, followed the bear with the eagle on his shoulder and finally the buffalo entered as well. Jared could see into the sweat lodge and the animals had taken up position around the sacred rocks inside. Jared could also see the shadows of humans, almost a crowd size, inside the sweat lodge but he couldn't see them clearly enough to identify them. Jared came out of the trance at this point.

Jared prayed and thanked the Creator for his wisdom and his healing of Liam. He snuffed the candles and crawled into bed. Liam was on his side again so Jared spooned behind him again. He fell asleep quickly feeling good being snuggled with the man he loved so much.

In the morning Jared awoke to find himself alone in bed. He felt his heart filling with lead and becoming heavy within his chest. Jared realized he smelled something in the air, food cooking. He sat up and realized the bedroom door had been almost closed. Concentrating, he heard movement in the kitchen and the sounds of someone cooking. The smells were terrific. Jared got up and went into the kitchen to see Liam working on something in the oven. He turned his head and smiled.

"Good morning sleepyhead" he said to Jared with a big smile.

Jared moved into him, sweeping Liam into his arms, holding him tight. "Good morning Liam. I was so scared when I woke up in the morning alone........"

"I thought I would make quiche for you and serve it to you in bed" said Liam.

Jared looked into Liam's beautiful crystal blue eyes and now saw them so alive and full of life. Jared kissed him tenderly.

When they broke the kiss, Liam looked into Jared's eyes and saw the concern within in them.

"Jared, I love you. Thank you for caring for me and about me last night. I don't know what happened, but this morning it feels like I have a new life in front of me. I am no longer carrying the guilt of my parent's death. I understand fully what happened and it was not me who caused it. I am so happy to know that. I am also very happy to have someone like you to love" said Liam.

Jared looked at Liam and could read the body language being presented. He was moving much more fluidly, stronger and full of confidence. His smile and eyes were consistent in their message of truth being spoken.

"Please sit at the counter, I will get you some coffee and breakfast will be ready in a couple of minutes Jared."

"There is something I really need to do before that Liam, but it will only take a minute" said Jared. He left the kitchen and almost ran to the bathroom. After satisfying his morning piss need and rinsing his mouth with mouthwash, he returned to the kitchen to find Liam pulling the quiche out of the oven.

"Have you ever had to take a piss so bad that when you do, your vision seems to get brighter after doing it?" asked Jared with a smirk.

Liam looked at him and started laughing. "Maybe" he replied. "Let's eat Jared. This is the start of another great day, and another day in our relationship to enjoy."

Jared looked at him, and smiled.

After they finished their breakfast they were sitting back and enjoying another cup of coffee. Liam looked at Jared and asked "What happened last night. I have very clear memories of you putting me to bed and spooning behind me. I remember how I fell apart..."

"After you fell asleep, I left the bed and went to pray for you with the smudging smoke. I prayed for the Creator to heal you. I could not do it because I felt it would compromise my commitment to the Creator to never use my gift for personal advantage" said Jared.

"Jared, I may have had a vision or one hell of a dream last night while I slept" said Liam. I was on a rocky shore of a river, standing with a buffalo. A big black bear came onto the shore and sat next to the buffalo looking at me. We stared at each for a few minutes when the buffalo let out the loudest sound I have ever heard and I can only describe as a moo. I felt my heart lighten while he did this. I also saw a black shadow leaving my body and sink into the ground in front of me. After this happened, the buffalo stopped making his sound. He looked at me and told me the eagle and the bear must be together for their separate paths are now one. In the background was an old man dressed in leather clothing and furs. He had robe over his head and extended down to his feet. The old man had the beautiful blue eyes to look at and a beard which must have extended to his nipples. He had a bag made of fur with a strap over one shoulder. The old man had a stick, like a walking stick but it was tall and had a crescent shape like the quarter moon on the top made out of bone. He stepped forward and bowed to the buffalo before approaching me. He slowly lowered his stick down until it tapped me on the shoulder. When it did, I heard a noise of something like bubble wrap being crinkled. I saw another black shadow come out of me and get sucked into the ground. The old man stepped back and turned to the buffalo. It looked like they nodded to each other. The buffalo told me to walk my pathway in life with no fear, regret or insecurity any more. I have been given a gift which I must discover. The two of them walked away leaving the bear sitting there. He stood up and stepped over to me, pulling into his body in a hug. It felt as good as one of your hugs Jared. Everything faded after that. I woke up briefly and thought I smelled smudging smoke but I wasn't sure. I felt warm and loved deep inside me and I must have fallen back to sleep."

"It was a vision Liam. The black shadows you saw were the evil spirits who must have been deep within you. Deep enough to avoid the smudging we did, but not deep enough for the Creator to banish them. The Creator has told me to start teaching you in the ways of the knowledge. Liam, the Creator has opened a pathway for us to follow. You have much to learn and I can't tell you everything from my vision until you are ready to absorb the information. I ask you to be patient" said Jared.

"I understand Jared and I will try to be patient" replied Liam.

"That man you saw was one of your ancestors from Ireland. He was a great healer and seer like my Grandfather. You will see him more as your training in knowledge progresses" said Jared.

"The first thing you must learn padowin is how to do the dishes" Jared laughed.

"Hey I made the meal!" squeaked Liam. "Can we do them together?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way lover" Jared replied.

The two of them made short work of cleaning the kitchen. If someone else would have been in the room to watch, they would have seen two very good looking naked men chores in the kitchen. They could have also made a fortune letting horny men and women people watch live on line while they were working.

Liam had bent over to put the last item into the cupboard. As he was placing the frying pan into the cupboard, Jared stepped up behind him admiring the very tempting target of fine firm flesh in front of him. With a smirk on his face, Jared drew back and let loose with his hand, slapping Liam's ass squarely in the middle. Liam jumped up and arched his back while grabbing his ass. He mouth was wide open screaming like little girl as he bounced on his toes. Jared couldn't hold it back anymore and started to laugh.

Liam stopped bouncing and twisted his body. With one hand, he pulled his briefs down showing the perfect imprint of Jared's hand in pink contrasting the white skin of Liam's ass. He looked at it and Jared while pulling up his underwear. Liam said "It's on Jared" as he started towards him.

Jared ran to the living room only to be caught by an airborne Liam, both of them crashing onto the couch. The wrestled and tickled each other for a while when suddenly they were nose to nose. They kissed, their tongues dancing in each other's mouth. They could feel each other's hard-ons trapped between them.

Jared. I am ready. I want you to make love to me, all the way. "

End of Part 3