Paramedic Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have always used it. You may have had your eyes open, but I didn't allow you to see it. You did remember earlier I prayed over each patient. Sometimes the gift was used, other times the patient was allowed to walk the final length of their pathway of life. It's a lot to understand my love" said Jared.

"Yes, it is Jared and that is an understatement. I want to learn like you told me the Creator has directed. If I have the knowledge, I would like to awaken it soon so I may help you do your work" replied Liam.

"It will come with time Liam. Have no worries. That's enough of the learning for now Liam. Let's make you a loin cloth, if you want one Liam" asked Jared.

"I would love one, although I like it when we are both wearing nothing Jared" answered Liam. Jared got up and went to find the leather and sewing materials while Liam cleaned up the lunch dishes. Jared returned shortly with his loin cloth and belt over his shoulder, carrying a leather bundle with him.

"Let's go do this at the beach Liam. When were other's going to get here?" asked Jared

"Should be anytime I would think, and I can just imagine their faces to be met by us in nothing but loin clothes. Yes, I think the beach is a great place to make it. I'll grab some suntan lotion and a couple of towels" said Liam. He gathered the things up and the two of them walked to the beach.

A little while later, Liam was sporting a new loin cloth. He was like a kid with a new toy. After trying it on for a bit, he took it off. "I would like to lay out for some all over tanning Jared, first time I've ever done it" said Liam.

"To hide a body such as yours under clothing is a crime. Make sure you put lots of sun block on your dick and ass. They aren't use to the sun and may burn easily, and I don't want that" said Jared. They made sure there was lots of lotion on delicate places and laid back to lay in the sun. It was about 30 minutes later when they heard a vehicle pull into the yard above. Jared and Liam got up, put on their loin cloths and went up to the cabin to meet their friends. As they came around the corner they saw their friends.

Troy looked over and yelled out "They have gone native already!" Troy approached quickly and hugged them both. "I've been slimed! They are covered in suntan lotion."

"I'll slime you good" said Jared jumped on him with a head lock and gave him a nooggie.

"I give. I give" called Troy. By this time, the other three with him came forward to give their greetings. Troy's boyfriend, a slim dark brown haired, brown eyed man who stood about 6' came forward and hugged Jared.

"Good to see you again Tyler" said Jared.

The next to come up and hug him was Josh, a policeman from the city they worked in and his firefighter boyfriend Darren. They were quite the pair to look at. Both very solid looking at 6' and had light brown hair. Josh had blue eyes and Darren green. They looked like cousins if not brothers next to each other.

Darren leaned over a grabbed Jared into his arms and lifted him up of his feet saying "How ya doing there little guy? It's great to be back up here with everyone. But, when did Liam join our family?" he asked.

"Put me down you big lummox" said Jared. Once back on earth and standing on his own two feet, he looked at the new arrivals. "I think you guys all know Liam from work. He was a silent member of our family but circumstances have changed and he is now my boyfriend."

"Enough of this shit. Same rooms as last year?" asked Josh.

Darren smiled and said "you were in everyone's room last year. I don't think you even knew which one was yours."

"Bite me hose puller" said Josh.

"I will. Later tonight Josh, I will" replied Darren.

They emptied the SUV of luggage, beer, wine and food. The cabin was alive with people moving luggage up the stairs into the bedrooms, putting groceries away and beer into the fridge.

They were all pushing, jabbing, ass grabbing and trying to sack each other in the kitchen when Jared spoke up "you know the rules at this cabin guys. You are overdressed."

The guys all ran up the stairs, continuing to poke at each other. Liam smiled and said "it's like having a bunch of teenagers here isn't it."

"Yes it is. Big well hung men who are psychologically still teenagers. I love them all as brothers" Jared replied.

They all came down the stairs at the same time, all naked. The first down the stairs was Josh followed closely by Darren. Josh was 25 years old had nice muscle definition and a solid chest. He had a light covering of hair around his nipples. Except for a well-defined treasure trail and trimmed bush, he was naturally hairless above. His skin was deeply tanned and accentuated the hair on his legs. His cock was about 3 inches long when soft, and about 6.5 inches hard, uncut and fairly thick too. He and Darren looked about the same naked except Darren was a little bigger when hard at 7 inches. Obviously Darren had shaved his chest and bush off. His uncut dick looked even bigger. They both had solid butts from all the running they do.

Liam looked at him and asked "you shave yourself?"

Josh laughed and answered for Darren "he was feeling old when he turned 27 the other day and wanted to turn himself into a hairless twink again."

There was a sharp smack of a hand striking an ass causing Josh jumped forward while grabbing his butt. "I turned 26 you little ditch pig. I thought I'd try the shaving once to see if I liked it. I'm going to let it grow back as the guys at fire hall razed me too much in the showers" Darren said and faked a pout.

Josh turned around to show us his cute ass and complained "I have your hand print on my ass!"

Darren hugged him and said "it's ok Joshie. I will smack it some more later tonight for you." Josh broke out his grip and walked to the kitchen mumbling "I need a beer." Everyone started to laugh. Darren followed him in.

Liam looked at Jared and asked "what's a ditch pig?"

"Josh is on Highway Traffic Enforcement right now, and they sit in low areas or the ditches along the highway with radar guns. Hence the name, ditch pig" said Jared.

"I heard that Jared!" yelled Josh from the kitchen.

Darren then spoke up and said "I would rather my son be a prostitute than marry a ditch pig. At least prostitutes don't hide." Everyone started to laugh while Josh feigned anger.

There was another smack on someone's ass. Then Darren yelped as Josh spoke "payback hose puller, payback."

Tyler was standing behind Troy with his arms wrapped his boyfriend's chest. Troy was a 27 year old paramedic who worked on a different shift at Jared's base. Tyler was a police officer who worked with Josh. Josh had actually set the two of them up to meet. Tyler had close cropped hair, twinkling eyes and a killer smile. He had a solid chest covered in brown hair which went all the way down to his cock. His cut cock was about 3 inches soft and grew to about 6.5 when hard. Tyler was the closest of all of the buddies to having a 6 pack. His legs were well defined and covered in the same coloured hair as his chest. Troy was blonde and a cutie. He was solid but not overly muscular. He had fine blonde hairs on his chest, very sparse but they were there. A slight treasure trail leads down to his blonde bush. He sported a 4 inch cock when soft, and 8 inches when hard. His cut cock was a little slimmer than everyone else's but was very impressive when hard.

Troy looked at Jared and Liam and observed aloud "you guys are over-dressed."

Liam and Jared agreed and they both took off their loin clothes. The group had all got beer or water bottles and headed to the deck. They sat around and discussed what they were going to do. Jared spoke up and said "it is about 4 in the afternoon now, so why don't we play volleyball for a while and relax. Liam and I will make supper and grill the steaks. I have elk steaks for you guys tonight."

They all got up and a couple went to the storage shed to find the net and volley balls. Outside on the deck, Liam pulled Jared over to one side. "I need a word with you for a minute Jared" said Liam.

"Sure. What do you need my love?" asked Jared looking at Liam with concern.

"I love it when you call me that. Jared, I have never been naked around so many guys like this. With you, I was fine but these guys...are causing me some problems" stated Liam. Jared noticed Liam had his hands in front of his very erect cock, trying to hide it.

Jared took Liam in his arms and held him tightly. "You've no fears Liam. It's natural to have all these hot looking guys around naked and for someone to get hard. I know it's hard to believe, but you'll see all us getting hard-ons at times. No one will ever think anything bad of you to have a hard dick flopping around now and then. You'll get used to being naked around them. If you don't feel comfortable, put the loin cloth on."

Liam looked at him and said "I'll try and not to be so conscious about it and I'll try to keep my mind clear of looking at their bodies."

Jared chuckled and replied "It really isn't anything for a stud like you to worry about. In my mind, you are hotter than all of them." He kissed Liam deeply and started to play with his ass cheeks.

Liam shuddered and said "Jared, this isn't helping."

Jared got down on his knees and took Liam's throbbing cock into his mouth and sucked. He started pumping Liam's cock with one hand while sucking on the hard cock. Liam closed his eyes and grabbed the sides of Jared's head and held onto it as he bobbed up and down on the dick.

A few moments later with help from Jared, Liam was getting close.

"Oh god Jared, I'm going to come. It's not going to take much more" squeaked Liam. Liam tensed and shot his load into Jared's mouth. Jared continued to suck as Liam leaned backwards against the cabin. Jared let Liam's cock pop out of his mouth and looked up at Liam smiling, and licking his lips.

"That should help that big nasty thing from being hard for a bit" said Jared. "You really were on hair trigger this time. You must have needed a release."

Liam looked at him and said "I love you. Thank you." He leaned in a kissed Jared gently.

They were standing there looking into each other's eyes when a voice brought them back you reality. "If you two are finished up there, we're ready for a volleyball game" yelled Josh. Liam and Jared smiled and then laughed, then went to join them in the game.