Paramedic Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and the Police Chief stuck his head in. "Just thought I would see how it is going Jared. But, I see you know what you are doing and everything is good. A deputy chief went by Frank's ex-wife's place and told her, and she will also take care of the kitten."

Jared gave him a thumbs up. The two boys never even knew there was anyone in the room but them at that moment and sharing their common grief. When the boys finally let go of each other, they seem to have bonded in the face of travesty.

"Conner, did they decide to release you yet?" asked Jared.

"Yes, they scheduled me for release whenever you got here. Amanda was in a couple of times today as well. She is such a nice lady to talk with," said Conner.

"Let me go to the nurses' station and check on what has to be done," said Jared. The nurses got the paperwork together and brought it down to Conner to sign. Jared had dropped a bag with some clothes in it on the bed as they had cut Conner's clothes off him at the LGBT Center when they were treating him. Conner ran into the washroom to change.

The nurses had dropped off a wheelchair for Conner to leave. Jared had argued with them but the nurses won saying as it was hospital policy for him to use a wheel chair when discharged. Jared looked at the two boys and said, "You heard them. Conner must use the wheelchair when being discharged."

The nurses were sitting behind their desk but looked up when they heard the wheelchair. They all wanted to say goodbye to the nice young man who had torn at their hearts with his circumstances. What they saw was Jared sitting in the wheelchair with Mark on his lap sideways. Conner was pushing it down the hallway.

"JARED!" one of the nurses yelled. "What are you doing?"

"You told me Conner must use the wheelchair when discharged. He's using it!" Jared said as he laughed.

The nurse moved from behind the desk and stood in the center of the hallway. She assumed a defiant position with her feet spread, hands on her hips and a look on her face similar to a mother who has found a child sitting in a puddle covered in mud in the backyard but having fun.

"All three of you, up in front of the wheel chair in a line, facing me," she said with an air of authority. By now, the doctor and two other nurses were watching by peeping around the corner when they thought it was safe.

"Stand up straight boys," she stated.

"Mr. Bear. Not only do you know better, but you have now corrupted these two fine young men into your irresponsibility. What do you have to say for yourself?" she asked.

"Ask Mark, it was Conner's idea," said Jared pointing at him.

Mark spoke up, "It was Conner's idea, ma'am."

Conner spoke up, "They ganged up on me and said they would leave me here to eat more hospital food if I didn't do it."

Jared jumped in, "It was Mark who actually figured out how to do it though."

Conner spoke up again, "Yeah, he said Jared and him could ride the wheelchair."

The nurse was having a terrible time trying to keep a straight face. These three men were acting like the Three Stooges. She could not believe the difference in the two young men in the short time Jared had been with them. It was also clear to her that her coworkers and the doctor were rolling on the floor around the corner laughing.

She then decided on a course of action. "You! Gimpy one," she said pointing at Conner. "In the chair now before I put you back in that room and bring you the hospital supper."

Conner moved quickly and sat in the chair.

"If you say anything Conner, it will be two more days in that room with no TV and a hospital meal served to you every two hours," the Nurse said.

Conner saluted her, and she returned it.

"You, the stooge they call Mark. Behind the wheelchair and grab the left handle. You, the stooge they call Jared and the ringleader," the Nurse was saying and then cut Jared off as he tried to speak, "And do not say a thing to me young man about how innocent you are. Wrong, you are guilty because I have worked with you too many years. Get your butt over and grab the right handle. Now both of you push the chair to the door so Conner can get out."

The nurse saw Jared whisper something to Mark and thought to herself, "Oh shit, he is so damn fast at mischief." Mark pushed the chair 2 paces and stopped and then Jared went 4. Mark went 4 and so on. Conner was being moved in the chair like a skier in a slalom course.

Conner put his hand to his mouth and said, "I am going to barf."

"The three of you, GET OUT NOW!"

As they went by her, she stopped them and gave them a big group hug and kissed Conner on the cheek. He blushed. She looked at the two boys and said, "Stick with this man. He's good people when he isn't trying to piss off the nurses," she said.

Jared was trying his innocent "who me?" look and all she said was, "Stow it. I know you too well." She gave Jared a hug and whispered into his ear, "Jared, thank God you are here to help us with these cases. I truly pray God will bless you."

Jared whispered back, "He already has. I can help people at work, and out of work. I also get to meet some good people as well as damn good and caring nurses. I have been blessed." He kissed her on the cheek.

She stood up and barked at them, "OUT! NOW!" They quickly went down the hallway and promptly drove into the closed elevator doors. The nurse didn't need to see the action as she knew the sound of something hitting the closed doors. She heard someone say, "I thought you pressed the button," and then someone else, "I thought you pressed the button." She had had enough when she heard "Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk" and "you knuckleheads" being said. She turned around and saw the doctor and her two coworkers using Kleenex to blow their noses and dry their eyes from laughing so much.

"They didn't need your help either," she said and then smiled. "Those are two lucky young men to have met Jared Bear." The others present agreed.

They went out through the Emergency Department where Jared had parked the SUV. As they passed, they saw the Police Chief who had a smile come on his face when he saw the three men coming.

"Any news?" asked Jared.

"They are both in surgery and the surgeons said there wasn't as much damage as they thought. He should be out soon and then he will sleep until the morning," the Chief said. "What are you guys up to and I am very hesitant to ask from the stories I have heard here of what Jared is capable of. And don't even try the innocent act mister!"

"Did the nurses call down already?" asked Jared.

"Yes. They asked me to make sure you three left the building," he said chuckling. "What the hell did you three do to them? Wait, I don't want to know do I?"

All three of the men were now using Jared's "Who me?" look.

"Oh god, if that is a sample of what you three did upstairs, no wonder they wanted you out," the Chief said as he rolled his eyes.

"MOVE IT CHILDREN," the Chief commanded. They saluted him and wheeled by. The Chief caught Jared by the scruff of the neck and said, "Thanks Jared. We owe you."

"Never Chief. No one ever owes me. It's what I do," Jared replied with a serious look on his face. "This is why I am here, to heal people." Jared turned and ran after them. "Wait up you boneheads, you'll get lost."

The Chief heard "Will not" and then a "Will too" in reply as the voices faded out of earshot.

The Chief reflected on Jared. That man is one of the best paramedics he has ever met and saved both of his men today. His men have always spoken highly of Jared as well as Liam, but they watched him work today and could not believe how skilled he was not only in treatment but controlling the overall treatment of both gunshot victims at the same time. One of his men called Jared and Liam angels sent by God to protect people. He had also seen the change in Mark since Jared had taken him under his wing. Maybe it was true.

The three of them got settled into the Paramedic SUV. Before pulling out, he called Rob and told him he now has two young men with him and they were heading back to the base. They got into the base and Jared introduced them to everyone in the ambulance bay. Marci was happy to meet them both and Mark hugged her when he found out she was with Jared giving treatment to his father.

They went in and met Rob. Liam came in shortly afterwards and hugged Conner. He was introduced to Mark.

Rob told them to head out early as they probably had things to do. The four of them all loaded into Jared's own SUV and he asked if they were hungry. Liam, Mark and Conner all yelled, "YES!"

"Well, we are going to the mall to get some clothes for you two so we might as well stop at the Dim Sum restaurant and feed you," answered Jared.

While the boys were eating, Jared looked at Mark and Conner.

Conner was about 5'10", about 150 lbs and slightly built. His body was one which could be easily built up as he seemed to have a natural tone to it. He just needed to fed, taught how to work out and receive positive reinforcement. Conner had long fingers on his hands and he moved them with grace. He did jump a bit when someone moved too fast near him. He had brown hair with natural curls which was cut with no style at all, like someone had put a bowl on his head and trimmed what came past. His eyes were hazel. He didn't have much facial hair but there was some. He had a tendency to trip over his feet a bit. They were big, almost if he was entering another growth spurt and his feet grew first. His skin was a light tan colour, probably his natural colour. He was a nice looking young man although girls would probably giggle as they called him cute.

Mark was about 5'11" and about 150 lbs. He was slightly built as well. He had a dirty blonde hair colour and it hung like a mop head. That hair had never seen a curl and it was as straight as it could be. Mark was well spoken and seemed to have a happy disposition. He had grey eyes and long lashes. When he looked at you and smiled, he could melt butter. He looked like he shaved more than Conner, but still not daily.

They both could pack the food away and Jared had no idea where it went. Once the boys were filled, Jared took them to the clothing store. Their favorite clerk was working again and Jared told him to outfit them from top to bottom.

They picked running shoes and casual shoes, socks, short pants, jeans, shirts, light and medium weight jackets and then it came to the underwear.

"What do you guys normally wear for underwear?" asked Liam.

Conner blushed and said, "All I was allowed to wear was white Y fronts."

Mark said, "baggy boxers."

"What type of underwear do you want," as he pointed to the rack. The boys looked at the packages and weren't sure what to choose. The salesman came over and looked the two boys up and down.

"Well," he started, "Jared and Liam bought this type and this type," as he grabbed them off the racks. "I think you two would do well in a smaller size but same types. They are more comfortable than you would think."

The boys were hesitating so Jared and Liam grabbed a bunch of each and took them to the cash register. When it was all rung through, the boys were shocked at the cost. What shocked them more was Jared had a black unlimited credit card which he used to pay.

Once outside the store, they stopped and looked at Jared. Both Mark and Conner thanked them for the clothes. Jared looked at them and they needed some toiletries now. But, there was one other thing to deal with.

"Mark. You are a very cute young man but you are really out of style with that haircut. It's chasing away what the rest of your body is advertising," said Jared.

"Dad is always nagging my ass about my hair. You're not going to start are you, Jared?" he asked.

"Mark, I think if you went to the place I use, they would work with you to choose a style which accents your eyes and lashes. Not hide them. Mark, think about it," said Jared.

Mark smiled a bit and then asked Conner, "What do you think?"

"I agree with Jared. Go and see what they can do. You're cute, but I think you could be hot with the right haircut," said Conner. Then he suddenly blushed as he realized what he had just said. "I can't believe I just said that."

"Will you go with me?" asked Mark.

"Liam, take Mark to the stylist and get him in. I'll take Conner and the shopping bags out to the SUV and put them in. We'll meet you there in a few minutes," said Jared.

Liam and Mark headed to the stylist and were lucky as there was an appointment open. Liam told the stylist to wash and cut the hair, but he needed help to choose what cut. The man brought out a couple of books with pictures and started showing Mark. Mark then thought for a moment and made a decision of a hair style like Patrick Schwarzenegger has.

The stylist was enthused about the choice. He was looking at Mark like a tasty little twink for him to devour. Jared and Conner joined Liam and agreed with the choice Mark had made.

Jared obviously knew the stylist and he placed a hand on Mark's shoulder and said, "This young man is like a brother to me and under my protection, am I clear?"

The stylist huffed at Jared and replied, "Of course, Jared."

Jared then turned to Conner, "Do you want a cut too?"

"Jared, you have done so much for me already. I can't ask for a haircut too," he replied.

"You didn't ask. I did, so sit your butt in that chair," Jared directed. Another stylist came over and looked at Conner.

"Do your best, please. My little brother is an ugly one and hard to work with," said Jared.

Conner stuck his tongue out at Jared. Jared turned to Liam, "You have a bad influence on him already, Liam."

Liam gave him the finger.

"Boys, we will be back in about 45 minutes to pick you up. We have a few other things to pick up," said Jared.

Liam and Jared ran to Wally World at the end of the mall and bought two sets of razors, tooth brushes, deodorants, hair gels, body wash and body spray and numerous other items they thought the boys would need. They also grabbed a fold away bed. After they stored the stuff in the SUV, they headed back to the stylist shop.

The boys were just finished and when they saw them, Liam and Jared were shocked. The two boys had changed from cute, to very hot looking young men with their new haircuts.

"What do you guys think of them," asked Liam. They both moved forward and hugged Liam and Jared, thanking them.

"Let's head to the apartment," said Liam. "Shit, we better grab a few groceries to feed these two."

"Good idea," agreed Jared. After filling the shopping cart and paying, they packed just about every square inch of the SUV. Once they got to the apartment, they hauled everything up in a few loads. Jared showed them to the spare room, now called Conner's room. They rolled the hide a bed in for Mark. The two boys were pulling out the clothes and toiletries and checking them out and talking like long lost friends.

Liam had put the groceries away and made a bunch of snacks for the boys. They came to the kitchen island and sat to eat. The four of them were talking and laughing.

Liam nudged Jared and tilted his head sideways towards the boys. "Boys, it is time we had a little talk. Jared and I want you guys to know a few things," said Liam.

"First of all, Jared and I are boyfriends. We are gay," said Liam.

Conner spoke up, "I knew that. You told me when I told you I was gay." Conner stopped speaking and got uneasy.

Mark looked at him and spoke, "So am I. I am not sure how, but these two men had something to do with my dad accepting me after I told him."

Jared then spoke, "Ok, so we are all gay. Now, I see you two beginning to be good friends. Young men at your age are pretty horny. I am asking you until we resolve your dad's surgery Mark, and we resolve your family member's funeral Conner, you guys do not go out and chase the first cutie you see, or each other."

Conner blushed and Mark looked away. Liam spoke up and said, "Look, let's be honest. You two are developing a friendship and we don't want you to ruin it with sex to satisfy your lust. Give it time and when things have stabilized and you have become more than friends, it will mean something more than just a fuck."

"You guys can also talk to us about anything and ask any questions you want. If we don't want to answer we will tell you. You guys ok with that?" asked Jared.

They both answered, "Yes."

"Conner, I assume from your background you are still a virgin," asked Liam. After a hesitation, he admitted it to the others as if it was a death sentence.

Mark spoke right up after and said he was the same other than some blowjobs and mutual jacking with his boyfriend. "I actually broke up with him because he wanted to fuck me, and I wasn't ready. He was getting more belligerent and trying to get me to submit. He wasn't a virgin and I think he just wanted my cherry."

"There are people out there like that and especially looking for hot little guys like you two. Be careful, guys," cautioned Liam.

"That's all we wanted to say guys and I want to remind you that you can ask us anything about life, being gay, love or whatever. You guys are safe here in this apartment," said Jared.

"We know you are adults and can't tell you what to do or what not to do. We don't want you to anything without the right reasons until you are really ready to do it with whomever you choose," said Liam. "I want you to know, I was a virgin until I met Jared. A virgin at 22 and there was nothing wrong with waiting until full sex with the one I loved."

"I appreciate that Jared, Liam. For the first time ever, I actually feel safe and not afraid to do anything wrong and then get a beating," said Conner.

Liam reached out and hugged him. Jared reached out and hugged Mark.

"Mark, do you want to stay with your mother?" asked Jared.

"No. My mother died of cancer. Dad got married again and they had my sister. Judy was always nice to me when she was with dad but we never connected. She is younger than him. She loves me in a way, but she had no idea how to deal with me as a step son. I would like to stay here if I can," said Mark.

"Of course you can, Mark. As long as it takes to get things settled out," said Jared.

"Ok guys, lets clean up and I want to introduce you to smudging. Boys, I am a member of the First Nations, or commonly called an Indian. Smudging is the way of the Creator to cleanse us. It is not a pagan or sacrilegious thing. It is something Christian's do themselves in various ways with incense. Do you want to try it? I think it will help you."

The boys looked at each other and Mark spoke up, "Does it hurt?"

"Not at all and it feels good too," replied Jared.

Liam spoke up and said, "Different dress code for tonight Jared?"

"Yes, that would be a good idea. We usually smudge in our underwear or with nothing on at all. But for tonight, we will do it in short pants," said Jared.

Mark turned to Conner and said, "I will go in my underwear if you will," he said.

Conner thought for a moment and then smiled, "Deal!"

"Alright. I guess that is the way it will be tonight. Liam and I will set the room up a little different because we have four people and then we will get ready.

The boys ran to Conner's room and they could be heard giggling and talking about what underwear to wear. Jared and Liam went into the smudging room and moved the table to allow extra cushions to be placed on the floor for the 2 extra people. Jared went to a cabinet and removed two fresh smudging bundles and two eagle feathers from within it and placed them onto the lower table in the middle of the cushions.

"Liam, you will be assisting me during this smudging. You and I will smudge ourselves and then we will each smudge on of the boys. I will say the prayers, but listen good and learn them little man," said Jared.