Paramedic Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never thought I was little," smiled Liam.

"I stand corrected Liam," Jared chuckled.

"Let's get ready ourselves," said Liam. They left the room and went to their bedroom. They both stripped down and put their form fitting boxers on and then headed into the living room. The boys were there, wearing form fitting boxers as well. They were standing beside each other with their hands in front of their crotches. Their eyes opened wide when they saw Liam and Jared walk into the room in just their underwear. The boys definitely checked out their new friends from head to toe, lingering on their crotches.

Liam looked at Mark. He was more solid looking without his shirt. He wasn't muscular but good form to him. Nice chest with prominent nipples. There was no hair on him except under his arms and a faint treasure trail starting at his belly button and disappearing below his waistband. He had hairless thighs and his legs were covered in fine blonde hairs.

Jared was looking at Conner. Conner literally was trying to shrink himself by pulling his shoulders in and his head down. He was thinner and slighter than mark, but also had some natural definition to his body. His nipples were sticking straight out, hard as pencils. There were a few beginnings of sparse chest hair around the areolas. There was a definite line of brown hair above his belly button which extended down and under his waistband. His thighs and legs were covered in fine brown hairs.

"Ok guys, we are all men here, and we will be living together for a bit. It is natural to have a hard-on at times, usually when you don't want them like now. You can be at ease with us, you may see us with them at times as well," explained Liam. "We're wearing more clothes now than we usually do in the apartment because you guys are here."

Conner spoke up, "Liam, giving me the image of you two guys naked is not helping me go soft."

"Me neither," squeaked Mark and then blushed.

"What we are going to do is not about sex. It is a celebration of spirituality and cleansing the spirit," said Jared.

"Close your eyes and concentrate. Raise both of your hands out to me. Trust me boys," said Liam. The boys raised their hands to Liam and he gathered them between his.

When the boys removed their hands, they exposed their crotches. Mark appeared to be about 5 or 6" in his underwear at this stage. The tight underwear revealed he was definitely cut.

Conner appeared to be quite well endowed consistent with the urban myth of the size of the feet being an indicator. He also appeared to be cut as the thick head was clearly outfitted through the tight material. Both of them had wet spots forming at the end of their outlined cocks.

"Are you concentrating guys?" asked Liam. The both answered yes.

Liam held their hands and waited for a moment, telling them to open their eyes. You were comfortable with your hard-ons when your eyes were closed. No one said anything or made fun of you. Now your eyes are open. Nothing has changed. Neither of you has anything to be embarrassed about," said Liam.

"If you check the two of us out, we are half hard too looking at two very cute young men in front of us in their underwear. It happens. It's nothing to be concerned about boys," said Jared.

The boys looked at each other and then Jared and Liam. They visibly eased and relaxed their tense muscles. "That's better," said Liam.

Jared showed them into the room and had them kneel on each side of the table. Liam and Jared took their positions as well. All four were looking at the table with the sacred items on it. "Mark and Conner, please place your hands on your thighs flat, palms down." They complied.

Jared explained the various objects on the table to the boys, and for Liam's benefit to learn it was well.

Jared used a wooden match to light the first candle. While doing this, he chanted, "I invoke the light of the God within. I am a clear and perfect channel. The Light is my guide." Jared closed his eyes and chanted for a minute.

Jared did this for each of the 3 candles. He indicated to Liam to use the second and to do the same as he was. They lit the bundles using the centre candle. When they flamed, they let them burn for a moment to ensure a good ember. Jared nodded to Liam and they both tapped them slightly within the bowl until the flames were out and smoke was rising from it. As Jared stood, Liam did as well. They both drew the smoke with their hands towards their hearts and over their heads. They did this for each arm, over their shoulders and pushing the smoke down their backs, over their stomachs, groins, and their legs. They both lifted their feet and smudged the bottoms as well. While doing this, Jared chanted prayers which the boys realized were not in English.

Jared stood up and said to Liam, "I will do it again in English for you to remember. Mark and Conner, stand with your legs apart and your arms away from your body slightly, palms facing me." The both complied. Jared reached and gave an eagle feather to Liam and added, "Instead of your hand, use this on another person."

Jared was in front of Mark, and Liam in front of Conner. They began to feather the smoke to each of the boys' chests while Jared prayed.

Jared said, "We cleanse our hearts so that our hearts will feel the truth, grow with us in harmony and balance, be good and pure, be open to show compassion, gentleness and caring for others."

Jared then spread smoke over Marks face and head. Liam mimicked him. "We cleaned our eyes so they will see the truth around us, the beauty of our Mother the earth, the gifts given us by the Creator, the love shared with us through families, friends and communities.

"We cleanse our mouth that all we speak will be truthful, said in a way that will be positive, only good things, always full of words of praise and thanksgiving to our Creator.

"We cleanse our ears so we will hear the spiritual truths given to us by the Creator, listen to the truth as it is shared by the Creator, the Grandfathers, Four Directions, Four Kingdoms, and be open to the request for assistance from others, to hear only the good things and allow the bad to bounce off us.

"We cleanse our feet so that they will seek to walk the true path, seek balance and harmony, lead us closer to our families, friends, community, walk closer to our loved ones and help us to flee our enemies, and lead us closer to our Creator.

"Mark and Conner, please kneel as you were before," asked Jared. Jared and Liam smudged themselves again, cleaning their bodies to ensure nothing from Mark and Conner joined with them. Liam and Jared both kneeled in front of the table.

They rolled the smudge bundles until they were out and then snuffed each candle while saying, "The father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; the Creator."

They sat for a moment and then Liam asked, "What do you think, guys?"

They were both lively and animated while talking non-stop. They loved the ceremony and the way they seemed to feel better about themselves physically and emotionally. They had never seen anything like it before and appreciated Jared explaining things before and then using English for the prayers.

Liam asked, "Hungry boys? Is it snack time?"

They all got up and headed to the kitchen. It seemed like teenagers were always hungry and able to eat. Once again, Conner and Mark amazed Jared at what they could eat. "We were lucky we got groceries today Jared. The locusts here are eating everything but the plates and counters," said Liam.

"I am going to call the Chief and ask for an update on your father, Mark. I know everything is good otherwise he would have called us by now," said Liam. He stepped out of earshot and placed the call. After talking with the Chief, Liam came back to little group at the table.

"The Chief said everything went great. There wasn't as much damage as they we expecting but were happy with that. He also said your dad was awake briefly and asked about you, Mark. The Chief had told him you were with us, and having the time of your life from what he saw," said Liam.

"Thanks Liam. I was thinking about him, especially in the smudging ceremony. The Chief was right. I am really enjoying myself with you guys. Maybe when he feels better, Dad can come and smudge too. He is always stressed about work and worried about me as well," said Mark.

"You guys have had a long and stressful day. I think we should all be heading off to bed to get up and go visit Frank in the morning," said Liam.

"Mark, do you think I can come to visit your dad too? I mean, would it upset him when he finds out who I am," asked Conner.

Mark thought and then said, "I would like you to meet my dad. I think he will understand when he hears the whole story, especially since we are friends now."

"Don't forget guys, we will be with you too," said Jared.

"Are you guys going to set up the folding bed or share the big one in there," asked Liam.

The two young men looked at each other. It was obvious they wanted to share the bed but both were shy to say it. "I don't know. What do you think Mark?" asked Conner.

"If you stay on your side of the bed, I will," said Mark.

"Ok you two, get ready for bed. Throw the stuff on the floor and maybe we can sort it out and get it put away in the morning," said Liam.

The boys got up and headed to the bedroom, and then Mark ran from the bedroom to the bathroom. Jared headed in to the master bedroom while Liam finished putting stuff away in the kitchen. Liam was just turning the kitchen lights off when Mark came out of the bathroom and ran to the bedroom. Conner came out and was running until he saw Liam. He stopped running and started walking with his head down.

"Conner, come here please," asked Liam.

Conner walked over to him, keeping his head down. "Did I do something wrong, Liam?" he asked.

"No, you didn't," replied Liam. Conner's head shot up and he looked straight at Liam. "May I ask you what just happened. You saw me and stopped running. Then you hung your head as if you were in shame."

Conner looked at him with tears in his eyes. "I saw you and had a flashback to dad catching me doing something wrong. I would get punished; actually I would get punched or hit."

Liam reached out and pulled the young man into him and hugged him. "That will not happen here, Conner. We may have discussions, but we will not beat you."

Conner slowly began to hug him back. "Thank you Liam. I wish you and Jared had been my parents."

"Well, we are your friends and we are going to help you be the best man you can be," said Liam.

They stood like that for a couple of minutes. Liam looked up and saw Jared standing in their bedroom door giving him the thumbs up sign. He saw movement at the other bedroom door and Mark was doing the same thing. Liam smiled at them both.

They broke the hug and Conner walked into the washroom. A few minutes later he came out and ran to the bedroom, closing the door behind him. Liam went into the washroom and it was obvious there were now two young men staying here. While not a disaster, they had left a trail of toothpaste and dirty towels. Liam finished his business and went into the bedroom.

"All clear?" asked Jared.

"Yes, and I tidied it up a bit, too," replied Liam. Jared headed out, and returned a few moments later and crawled into bed.

Liam snuggled up to him and asked, "Do you feel like a father at all now?"

Jared chuckled and replied, "Yes, I do. But, they are both great kids or I guess I should say young men and it is fun to have them around."

"I have this feeling we are going to be visited tonight and have a couple of extra people in bed with us," said Liam.

"I expect it to happen as well. They will be in bed talking and then just thinking. That is when the day's events will hit them," replied Jared.

Almost on cue, two young men walked in and both looked sad. Mark spoke up, "Any chance we can stay in here tonight? We were talking and then all of a sudden, I realized what happened to my dad."

"When he reacted and said it, I thought about my family too," said Conner.

Jared and Liam pulled the covers back on the bed and the boys split and came to each side. "You two get in the middle," said Liam. Conner and Mark got into bed and arranged themselves on their sides facing each other. Liam slid up and spooned Conner, wrapping his arms around him while Jared did the same with Mark. Liam could feel the tense muscles in Conner slowly begin to release and settle down.

"Thanks Liam. I love you and Jared for helping me," he said.

Mark spoke up, "You guys are like big brothers to me, and I appreciate your help."

They all settled down, and fell asleep. Conner had a couple of nightmares but when Liam pulled him into a hug, he settled down.

When Jared woke in the morning, he carefully got out of bed. Liam sensed the movement and got up as well. They both stood there and looked at Mark spooned behind Conner and holding him tight. Conner's arms were over Mark's arms so he couldn't let go. It was real cute to see.

As they left, they pulled the bedroom door shut. Once out in the kitchen, Liam started the coffee while Jared went to the bathroom. Jared was standing and relieving himself when Liam came up behind him and hugged him from behind, kissing his neck.

"You're making it difficult to take a piss and not spray the wall," said Jared.

"You don't like it?" asked Liam.

"I just said its difficult not to piss on the wall, I didn't say stop," replied Jared.

Liam started the shower, and closed the bathroom door. "We don't want anyone walking in do we?"

"I like you're thinking, Liam," replied Jared as he finished.

Liam stepped up and used the toilet right after. Jared was behind him and reached down his underwear and started to play with Liam's balls from behind. He finished and they threw their underwear onto the floor, stepping into the shower together.

They made passionate love in the shower. Jared gave himself willingly to Liam against the wall. Their urgent need satisfied they washed and got out. They walked back to the bedroom naked and suddenly remembered Mark and Conner. "Oh well," said Liam and walked in naked followed by Jared. They looked at the bed and saw the two young men wide awake and staring at them.

"Ok, so you have seen them now boys. This is the way we usually are here," said Jared.

"Shit, they are both huge!" said Mark with a smile.

"Liam, what would you say about fair play?" asked Jared.

"Absolutely, Holmes," he said and they dove onto the bed. Mark and Conner were giggling and laughing as Jared and Liam got under the covers. Mark let out a yell and Jared threw Marks underwear across the room. Liam got Conner's and pulled them off and threw them as well. Liam and Jared started to tickle them mercilessly. Finally, Conner yelled, "I am going to piss the bed."

Liam said, "Both of you, to the bathroom. Go!"

The two young men got out of bed with obvious hard-ons and ran through the door.

Jared said, "Cute butts."

Liam added, "Conner is hung like you Jared. Mark isn't bad either."

The two of them got out of bed and made it up. They heard the toiled flush. Liam walked over to the washroom as the door opened. "Ok you two. Get in the shower."

"Together?" asked Conner.

"Sure, why not? Just clean the shots off the walls when you are finished," said Liam.

The boys ducked back into the washroom and they heard the shower start up. Jared and Liam were each drinking coffee at the table when they came out. They were both naked, and not to self-conscious now by the way they walked.

Conner came to the table and sat down. "Jared, is it a sin to masturbate?"

"Not at all Conner. It is a natural release. Did you enjoy it?" asked Jared.

Conner had answered yes before he even thought about it coming out of his mouth, and then he blushed.

"Conner, we will get you some lotion for you to use when you want to do it. It cuts down the friction and feels better," said Liam.

"Dad was always yelling at my brother and I accusing us of masturbating. He would check our underwear and our bed sheets to make sure we hadn't done it. He was ranting all the time about it being a sin. When I had those night dreams and cum, he was furious and beat me," said Conner.

"You want to masturbate here, it's fine. You want to do it in your room and not have us walk in on you, close the door. We will respect your space and knock before we come in," said Liam.

Conner thought and then stood. He gave Liam and Jared a kiss on the cheek and then ran to his room.

"We have a lot of work to do with that one, don't we," said Liam. Jared nodded his head in agreement.

The two of them returned, wearing brief underwear. They both looked good in it.

"You guys know how to fix breakfast?" asked Jared.

"Sure do," replied Mark.

"You guys do breakfast and we will clean up," said Liam.

The found eggs and ham. Marc cut up some potatoes and fried them as well. Conner found bread for toast. It wasn't a bad meal made by the young men. While Liam and Jared were cleaning up, they told the boys to get dressed so they could head to the hospital. Soon they were all dressed and heading out. Jared called Tyler and asked him about Conner's dad's body. It would be released later in the day. Jared called Drew at the LGBT and filled him in on Conner's dad. Drew would make arrangements for the pickup later.

They got to the hospital and gave Mark a few minutes with his dad before they went in. When they went in, Frank was smiling.

"I hear he has been enjoying staying with you guys," said Frank. "I appreciate what you guys are doing for me. I will never be able to repay you."

"Frank, there is nothing owed. We are enjoying him as much," said Jared. "Did he explain who this young man is Frank?"

"Yes he did. Come here please, Conner," said Frank.

He looked terrified but did so. Frank shook his hand and told him he has nothing to fear. His father's actions would not be held against him. Mark had also spoke highly of Conner. They talked for a while before the nurses came in to get his vitals.

"Not you three again," she said with a smile. When she left, they had to explain to Frank what they had done the day before.

"You two are a bad influence on my son," said Frank. "And don't even try that 'who me' look with you two."

"I wasn't here," said Liam. "It was Mark, Conner and Jared. I'm innocent this time."

The three instigators were standing behind Liam and rolling their eyes. Frank laughed at their antics. Jared asked if it would be alright if they took Mark up to his cabin for a couple of nights to relax and have some fun. After some discussion, Frank thought it would be a great idea as he would be in hospital for at least a few days recovering. They visited for a while longer when Frank asked if he could speak with Liam and Jared alone for a few minutes. Liam gave the boys money to go buy some food in the cafeteria and they would meet them there shortly.

"Let me be direct," asked Frank. "I take it Conner is gay, and they seem to building a friendship or more between them."

"We have noticed a bond between them as well," replied Jared. "I am sensing it is a bond of two young men who were caught in bad situations. There may be some exploration going on but I think they are really just becoming friends at this time."

"We have had a discussion with them about not getting involved sexually with each other or other people until they get these events behind them," explained Liam.

"You guys talked to them about sex? Man oh man. That is something I could never do with Mark. How did it go?" asked Frank.

"Quite well. They understood what we were saying and I believe it will keep them thinking for a while. Then if their friendship becomes more, we will have to have another discussion with them," said Liam.