Paramedic Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something I really need to know guys. How the hell did you get my son to cut his hair the first day he stayed with you? I have had him for years and he wouldn't do it," said Frank.

"It was actually easy," replied Jared.

"We just told him he was cute looking like that, but with a new hairstyle he would not only feel better but would look even better than cute," said Jared. "They both got their hair cut at the same time and even helped each other pick the style to a degree."

"Interesting approach. Thank you guys," said Frank. They chatted for a few minutes more and then left to find the boys down stairs. They were sitting at a table in the corner, and had 3 young candy stripers with them. Jared and Liam sat at another table when Conner came over and asked them to join them. They did and enjoyed listening to the young people chat. Obviously they knew these girls from school.