Paramore at The End of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

The pop-rock singer had no plans on holding back, even as tired out as the pounding she had just taken had left her, using the energy she has left to work her head swiftly and steadily back and forth along the cock of not just the first man she's seen in what feels like a lifetime, but has become completely irresistible to her since he actually saved her earlier in the day. It'd also be quite rude of her to leave this hunky stud with a case of blue balls after he'd gotten her off so expertly, hence why she is using her mouth for more than the singing she was once known for, slurping loudly and shamelessly as she sucks his thick and long cock to make him moan and cause his member to throb between her soft lips.

"MMMM!! Awwww FUCK!! MMMMM!! OH... OH SHIIIIIT..." He groans out, still half dressed as is the beauty on her knees sucking him off, and she's showing little regard for the stains of her saliva that are being left on her T-shirt as her eager blowing motion has made her spit drip from him chin, but that sight just makes this BJ all the more hotter for him to enjoy. "OH FUCK... Gonna... UHHHHH!! Gonna bust soon Hayley!!" He warns as he feels his cock throbbing again within that damp and soothing oral hole of the stunning red head, even as faded as the hair dye currently is, she still looks as hot as ever but in a certainly dirtier way right now as she slurps loudly and swiftly away all over his dick, even groaning herself around that tool.

Despite the warning, she doesn't stop the hot cock sucking for a moment, and even makes sure to gaze up with a lustful stare up at her savior as he starts to fire the first creamy blast of jizz forward into Hayley's mouth, making her again moan as she lifts her head up, parting her lips and now gripping his cock in order to furiously stroke him off. She lets him see his load blasting into the open target she's making, her mouth filling up with his cum as she milks him dry and makes it look all too easy, his moans long and deep as she doesn't stop pumping his rod until the final couple of drips fall out from the piss slit, and even then she uses her lips to collect it up to make extra sure her job has been done well. Letting go of his now spent member, she lets him take a good look at the big mouthful of spunk she's collected from him, before she closes those lips together and with a single, sinful gulp swallows it all down, even opening her mouth up afterwards to prove she's gobbled down all of his tasty load.

"Holy... Fucking damn it Hayley!!" Malcolm exclaims with a grin, offering a hand to pull her up from the floor. "That was... That was fucking awesome!!"

"You were fucking sweet yourself!" Hayley says, taking the hand and standing up to her feet. "I think I'm gonna enjoying hanging out with you now, even as messed up as this fucking world is now!"

"Yeah... Fucking beats being stuck out there on your own, right?" He adds with a nod, glancing to the side and out the window. "Speaking of which, it's late now, so we should probably wait until morning before we head to... Where was it you were heading again?"

"My friend Taylor's place." Williams says. "I figure if she survived, or any of her friends around the city made it, then they're gonna be hanging out there. I hope..."

"We'll get there." Malcolm says, putting a reassuring hand onto her shoulder. "I'm not gonna let you down, and if there's friends of yours that could do with some help then I'll be there for them."

"You... You fucking kick ass!!" Hayley grins, grabbing his hand. "But since we've got time to kill... How about you show me the bed in this "Safe House" of yours that you were bragging about earlier?" She says, giving him a flirty smile and a slight lick of the lips as she glances down at his cock.

Malcolm grinned in response as he let her lead him into the bedroom. Maybe the "End of the World" wasn't so bad after all?

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12