Paramore Fantasy Pt. 02

Story Info
Hayley still has plenty left in her after a long night.
4.5k words
4.7
18.4k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers

Continuing what was already the night of my life, I stepped out of concert venue into the cool spring night air and spotted the Marriott hotel next door where tonight's performer was staying. I was the lucky guy who got to walk the drunk and ravished Hayley Williams, star lead singer for the band Paramore, to her room since I was the only one sober enough to do so. It was my intention to stay with her as long as I possibly could and hope that my buddy Alex, who had set me up for this wonderful experience, could make it in time the following morning to reap some of these benefit for himself.

Hayley had put on a baggy hoodie, hood up, so as to go undetected for the walk down the street and our brief stay in the hotel lobby. She stumbled all the way, and I wondered if the stumbling had more to do with her inebriation or the fact that both her holes had been pounded sore in the hottest gangbang of which I had ever been a part. Just the thought of what had transpired mere moments ago caused blood to rush to my penis, which I had thought would have been thoroughly spent by now.

Hayley had the presence of mind to at least remember where her room was on the tenth floor. She dropped her room key when she went to open the door, so she just giggled, too tipsy and tired to care. I picked up the key card for her and helped us both into her room, hoping it would be a long time before I would have to leave. Even if we didn't do anything tonight, to sleep in the same room or bed as Hayley Williams was a dream enough for me - not to mention the debauched shit I had just done to her with that group of men.

Hayley pulled off her hoodie and went to work on her shorts as she went right into the bathroom. She had already cleaned up in the dressing room that had been the setting for the wild night up until now, but she had cleaned up so quickly that I can imagine there was still some work to be done. Sure enough, I heard the shower begin to run, so I sat patiently in the ritzy hotel room and occupied myself with my phone until the water turned off.

I didn't want to come on too strong with the rock star, especially considering she probably still didn't really know who I was despite the fact I had walked her back after fucking her pussy twice and cumming on her face. I stood up and appeared prepared to leave, if she so desired, as she finished up in the bathroom. My excitement peaked again though when Hayley emerged from the bathroom, slightly wet and completely naked.

"Aren't you gonna spend the night?" she said in a tone that was as irresistible as her tight, petite, pale body, a smile across her face as strings of damp, bright red hair fell in her face. I muttered something unintelligible in response, but it was enough for Hayley to infer a positive answer. It looked like there was still more fun to be had tonight.

Hayley stepped over to the bed and climbed in while I frantically removed my own clothes. My cock was begging for air as if it hadn't seen use in a long time, even though it had just been immensely satisfied not even an hour earlier. As soon as I had everything off, I jumped into the bed with Hayley, my fatigue no longer an issue despite the late hour. I noticed then that she had reapplied her makeup, further confirming that she was ready for more action despite all the attention she had just received.

My heart pounding, I asked my celebrity crush if I could kiss her. Hayley answered by smiling and leaning in, and then everything was a blur. The second my lips touched Hayley's, I pulled myself up against her, feeling her warm, slightly damp body press against mine. I couldn't resist the urge to grab her small but sexy boobs while I made out with her, my mind too busy still processing the gangbang from earlier tonight to really grasp the fact that I was making out with Hayley Williams.

Those carnal urges continued to overpower me, not that I would have wanted to resist them in this context anyway. I pulled myself up on top of Hayley, rolling her onto her back. Her arms immediately wrapped around my back as we continued to kiss. Next, I felt her legs run against my hips as she squeezed my thighs and held me there. By now, my cock was aching to return inside Miss Williams.

I pulled away from Hayley's face only in order to look down at her heaving boobs and sexy body and to position my manhood to enter Paramore's singer. Hayley spread her legs for me and grinned, both of us looking down at Hayley's pussy as I pressed the tip of my cock against it and then shove its full length inside, inch by inch. As soon as I began to sink into Hayley, she closed her eyes, threw her head back into the pillow and moaned until I was balls-deep inside her.

I could feel Hayley's pussy get even tighter as my hard dick pushed all the way in. Hayley sank her nails into my back and wrapped her legs around my waist, forcing me as far into her as possible as my body pressed against hers, pinning her to the hotel mattress. I exhaled deeply as pleasure shot through my whole body which was joined to the sexy female star. After one more long kiss with Miss Hayley, I held myself up just a bit to look down at Hayley's face and tits before I started to pull my hips back and slide in and out of the pale, petite woman.

It was unreal how wet Hayley's pussy was, considering the merciless pounding it had already taken that night. With one hand still squeezing her breast, I wrapped my other arm around her back and pushed a little harder and faster into they wonderful cunt as Hayley clung to me. Between kisses, we moaned with lust as I steadily fucked my celebrity obsession. The mattress squeaked beneath us, and already beads of sweat were forming all over Hayley's beautiful white flesh and mixing with my own perspiration.

Faster and faster, I hammered Hayley to the bed, both of us breathing more erratically now. Hayley's fiery red hair thrashed about with each of my deep thrusts into her tight body, which took my thrusts steadily as I was lost in sinful desire. Hayley's cries grew louder and louder, turning me on even more, which I hadn't thought was possible. Soon, my objective became to hold off my orgasm so as to enjoy this blissful experience as long as possible. Had I not came once already this night, I can't imagine I would have held out as long as I did.

I successfully managed to stem my climax long enough to outlast Hayley, who screamed, shut her eyes and wrapped her limbs around me with a death-grip as she came. Her nails felt like they were cutting my back as she buried the back of her head into the pillow beneath her, her hair a wild mess splayed around her head. I held still inside Hayley's convulsing pussy, desperately avoiding an orgasm only because I never wanted this experience to end.

Once she stopped shuddering, Hayley relaxed, opened her eyes and smiled. At that moment, I resumed slowly pumping in and out of her amid our suddenly quiet surroundings. The smell of sex and sweat filled the air.

"Now it's your turn," Hayley said, gently pushing up on me until I reluctantly slipped out of her cunt, which twitched a little as I pulled back. Next, I rolled onto my back, and Hayley got her her knees beside my waist, reaching for my cock with one hand while pushing her hair back over her ear as she lowered her head and opened her mouth.

I sighed deeply with delight as Hayley Williams took my cock into her mouth and started sucking me off. The fact that my prick was coated with her juices didn't seem to deter her. She continued to blow me, her head bobbing up and down, slowly at first but going faster with each passing moment. Occasionally, her hair would fall back in her face, and she would quickly brush it aside, never slowing down from her pace as she sucked my cock.

Clutching the comforter beneath me, I moaned, my body rigid as the punk music star sucked me nearly to the point of orgasm. Just as I felt I would certainly cum, Hayley quickly pulled her head back but kept her hand on my dick as she shifted her body over my waist and just as quickly lowered herself down on me until my cock poked back into her pussy. Hayley continued to sink down until my balls made contact with her taint.

We both smiled and moaned as I was fully sheathed by Hayley's twat again. In no time, she was lifting herself up and down me, once again coating my manhood with her juices. On her knees, Hayley bounced on my cock, riding me adeptly as she reached up and held her boobs, which had been jiggling with her body until then. Her hair rocked back and forth as her body shook, and the mattress started to creak again when Hayley went a little faster.

This time I grabbed dearly to Hayley's thighs, sinking my nails in and simply letting her rock me as she rode up and down, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy over and over again as the singer worked up to a manic pace. Soon she was crying out again, and I was moaning pretty loudly myself. Hayley then released her tits and put one hand up in her hair, the other rubbing feverishly against her clit as she fucked me hard and fast. Still, my brain could hardly process that it was Hayley Williams who was fucking me, and that she was doing it as expertly as a porn star.

At last, at Hayley's mercy, I could draw out this blissful night no longer. As the spunky redhead rode my cock at a nearly violent pace, I clung to her knees, pushed my hips up so as to bury my dick as deep into her as possible, and moaned as loudly as I ever had as I came hard inside my celebrity crush's pussy. I didn't think I'd have much of a load for her, given I had spent it on her face already that night, but I had underestimated how aroused Hayley could get me in such a short time, evidenced by the generous helping of semen I unloaded in her tight love canal.

Hayley ground on my cock throughout the duration of my orgasm and came to a stop upon its completion. As I caught my breath and relaxed my grip on the thick comforter beneath me, Hayley dismounted and got out of the bed. My eyes followed her for just a few seconds as she walked across the room, I guessed to go to the bathroom, before my energy finally ran out and I fell asleep.

* * *

My phone's buzzing woke me up after I had slept like a rock for five or six hours. I ignored the phone for a second as I came to and saw none other than Hayley Williams sleeping in the bed next to me, instantly reminding me of the unbelievable night I had just had. As I once again processed what had happened, I ignored the call for now and admired the petite redhead who just barely stirred underneath the cover but didn't open her eyes.

Once my brain woke up a little more, I remembered my friend Alex and that he was going to come to the hotel this morning. Sure enough, it was his call I missed. I grabbed the phone and got out of bed, put on some pants and called Alex back. He was at the hotel and needed to know the room number, which I gave him before hanging up.

When I walked back over to the bed, Hayley was sitting up, a bright red smile across her pale face that was framed by her messy hair, the comforter pulled up just above her breasts. I couldn't imagine she felt very well, figuring all she had drunk and all the pounding she had taken in both her ass and pussy last night. She hid it well, though, and even asked me if I was hoping for one more round before she had to go.

Before I could answer, Alex knocked at the door. "What's that?" Hayley said, seeming a little nervous.

"A friend," I said. "Another fan. Should I let him in?"

Hayley nodded. "You know I'm always eager to please my fans!"

I welcomed Alex into the room, and he made a dash to the bed to see if what I was saying was true. He muttered some curse words under his breath when he saw Miss Williams in the bed, sheets pulled up to her chin as she smiled wickedly. I took a moment to brief him on the star singer's performance the night before, but Alex was much too excited to really ponder what I was saying. All he wanted to know was how I could possibly have pants on if Hayley Williams was in bed in the same room as I. He had a point.

Just like the night before, it didn't matter to Hayley that she barely knew me and didn't know Alex at all. Undeterred, she got out from under the covers, revealing her beautiful naked body to my friend, who was just as naked within seconds, it seemed. Just as fast, I had my pants off again so that there wasn't an article of clothing touching any one of three of us.

Now, I had plenty of group sex experience, as did Hayley, obviously. I asked Alex if he was comfortable with the devil's threesome, to which he said, "I'd suck your dick if that's what I had to do to fuck Hayley fucking Williams." I told him it wouldn't be necessary to blow me and instead suggested a standing double penetration. Both Alex and Hayley, who did her cute laugh, were on board.

Hayley stepped in between Alex and me, taking each of our erect cocks into her small hands in her stride, a wicked grin plastered across her face. She looked up at each one of as her hands slowly stroked up and down our shafts, ensuring that they were hard enough to be to her liking. Then the punk star dropped to her knees so that the pricks were at eye-level. Her face lit up, and I watched on with eager anticipation as Hayley put her mouth on my cock first.

I moaned and Alex encouraged Hayley as she began to suck on my cock, her head rocking gently back and forth. Her hand remained on the base of my prick, holding it in place as she slurped on the tip and the rest of the shaft. Then she switched to Alex, who threw his head back with disbelieving pleasure as the sexy Miss Hayley polished his knob.

Hayley went back and forth for a few minutes, getting our cocks nice and wet. Already I could feel the cum welling up in my balls, which had been so sufficiently spent the night before. Undoubtedly Hayley would be able to beckon another substantial load from me, especially considering what Alex and I were about to do to her.

At last, Alex's cock popped out of Hayley's mouth, and the singer asked if we thought she could fit both pricks in her mouth. Alex and I looked at each other briefly as it to quickly assess if we would both be OK with it. We figured there was no reason to deny Hayley, so she opened wide and gave it her best shot.

The pretty girl with the killer voice didn't really have a big enough mouth to adequately fit both cocks into her mouth, but she did manage a couple inches of both of them past her lips while the tongue danced against both tips. She couldn't get much more than that much in there, but it was still pretty hot to look down and see Hayley Williams with two cocks crammed in her mouth for about a minute, after which she giggled and decided it was time to move on.

Hayley stood up between us, and Alex quickly shoved a couple fingers into Hayley's pussy and began to work her up, causing her to twitch and quiver with his touch as she cried out, all with a big smile on her face. From behind, I squeezed her ass with both hands before using one hand to put my dick between those tight, pale ass cheeks and poke the tip into her rectum. Hayley let out a slight groan once I wedged the tip in there, and she screamed altogether once I put my hands on her hips and pushed all the way in ever so slowly.

Hayley's high-pitched scream grew louder and louder the deeper my phallus sank into her shitter. Alex, meanwhile, withdrew his fingers from Hayley's twat and instead helped me lift the bitch clean off the floor, he supporting her underneath her knees and I sliding my hands down to her ass to support her. Being maybe a dozen pounds over 100, Hayley's small, sexy body didn't require too much effort to lift up, and it also meant that we'd be able to keep her in this position for a while. As I kept the girl's ass secured on my dick, Alex freed up one hand just long enough to push it into Hayley's vagina. Then we both held onto our cherished celeb and lowered her down until our balls were sharing her taint.

All three of us moaned in unison as Hayley took two cocks to the hilt inside her, mine fastened in her ass and my buddy's up her pussy. Hayley then gasped and threw one arm around my neck, sinking her nails into my shoulder, and the other arm around Alex as she adjusted to the double penetration. Still holding her by her ass while Alex supported her under her knees, he and I began to lift the hot singer up and down, jamming our cocks together inside Hayley over and over.

Hayley never stopped moaning and whining throughout the entire standing DP. Alex and I could barely breathe as we enjoyed this unbelievable experience of raising and lowering one of the hottest women alive up and down our rigid cocks, which penetrated deep into her ass and pussy at the same time. Hayley held onto us tightly, as if for dear life, as we moved her body faster and faster, forcing her to take our cocks deeper and deeper into her holes.

Hayley's ass was incredibly tight as I plundered it, and I knew Alex was enjoying the contriction of the sexy star's pussy as both holes were filled to capacity. Out cocks going in and out of Hayley separated by just a membrane, I could feel how full Hayley's pussy was as I made love to her anus, which, as the sex continued, caused Hayley to cry only louder and louder until she was borderline screaming.

Alex and I lifted Hayley up and down our cocks for several more minutes, never letting up our pace but going only faster and faster. The lightweight babe was easy to support and move as we had our way with her. As her body shifted, so did her hair and boobs, bouncing faster and faster as we were all moaning loudly now, caught up in the heat and debauchery of this sinful moment.

At last, we mutually decided to move to the bed. Alex and I lifted Hayley up and off our cocks, and the redhead stumbled over to that piece of furniture, her body vacant of man meat, but thankfully not for long. I quickly followed Miss Williams to the bed, getting on my back and greedily pulling the singer on top of me, those perfect B-cup tits and lovely green eyes in full view for me. As I put Hayley on my cock, giving her my love in her sweet pussy this time, Alex kneeled behind us as quickly impaled Hayley's ass, eliciting a shriek from the young woman. That shriek was followed by a laugh, during which Hayley threw her head back and held herself up by her arms, keeping her body angled between us two boys as we sank back deep into holes.

Once Hayley was comfortable, Alex and I went to work, taking turns going balls deep into our respective hole, sawing in and out of the hot piece of meat between us. Hayley moaned and laughed, taking this double penetration better than the standing one, thanks to the relieved pressure in her little holes, which were getting filled in alternation now instead of at the exact same time. As we continued, Alex and I worked together harder and faster, sinking in and out of Hayley's ass and pussy, rocking that tight, sexy body back and forth as we pumped into her like pistons.

With all self-control out the window, Alex and I pounded Hayley's sorry holes mercilessly, sliding back and forth hard and fast. Our balls took turns slapping against that pale, stretched out taint as I held onto Hayley's waist for support and gave her the best pounding of my life. Alex, meanwhile, gripped Hayley's ass and rammed it as hard as he could, all the while in sync with my thrusts into Hayley's wonderfully tight pussy, which clung like a vice to my manhood while I could feel my friend's cock deftly penetrating the neighboring hole.

Before long, we made Hayley cum, which was accompanied by a long, loud scream before the girl collapsed on top of me, her sweaty breasts pressed against me, her head on my shoulder, hair in my face. Hayley's climax didn't stop Alex and me from double-fucking her, though, and we actually took the opportunity to flip the entire sandwich around so that Alex was on the bottom, I was on top and now the lovely lady smushed between us was facing the ceiling.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers
12