Paramour Rights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very late when I got to her Aunt's house and pushed my way in. Fran was asleep in a back room but the commotion at the front door woke her. When she saw me striding into the bedroom leaving her aunt and uncle standing bewildered and frighten in the doorway, she began to scream, "No! Go away! Why won't you leave me alone?"

I said nothing, but pulled a blanket from the bed, wrapped it around her and ordered her to get up and get into the car. Too afraid to disobey me, and fearing for her aunt and uncle, she did as she was told. We passed through the front room, she stopped to hug her aunt and I pulled her away and pushed her toward the door saying simply, "Go . . . now."

The drive back was several hours and within a short time, Fran fell into a fitful sleep. My wife was away spending a few days at our Toledo Bend home. When we finally got to the house, I didn't wake Fran, but got her out of the car and carried her to the servant's room on the first floor and put her on the bed. I didn't leave, but pulled up a chair at the end of the bed and sat trying to figure out what the hell I was doing.

I heard a soft whining sound and realized Frannie was crying in her sleep. "Mr. Jeffries . . . I'll do what you say," she said over and over before the words changed to tears. I got up and walked towards the head of the bed. Sensing the movement in the room, her eyes flew open and she immediately tried to scoot to the other side of the bed.

"Damn it, you don't need to be afraid of me Frannie," I said.

"Then why are you doing this?" she asked, emboldened by her anger.

"Because I can," I said.

"What? What are you talking about?" she questioned.

"I was attracted to you from the first time I saw you in town. You're not an idiot, Fran. I'm pretty sure you knew this. You were the nice young school teacher here to teach our colored children. Smart, friendly, pretty and white, but you're not white are you? You're just another light skinned colored trying to pass. Isn't that what some of the coloreds say?" I asked.

"Mr. Jeffries, please, I've never said or done anything to make you think I was anyone other than who I am. You knew my name was Randolph, who my family was. You know about everything that happens in this town, how could you not have known who I was?"

I glared at her knowing what she said was true. In a perverse way, I felt angry that she wasn't white. Which meant I could never have a legitimate relationship with her. Her being colored was my rationale for treating her the way I had.

"You're going to stay here and do exactly what I tell you to do. And unless you want to risk having your stepfather and brothers put out of business I would suggest you make every effort not to cause any trouble or problems. Do you understand what I'm telling you, Fran?"

"I won't stay here . . . People will find out what you're doing! How will you explain why I'm here? I can't stay here, Mr. Jeffries, I'm engaged to be married in a few months."

"And your point is?" I replied sarcastically. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open when I stripped down to my shorts and stretched out on the bed next to her, possessively running my hands over her. She stiffened as I fondled her, my hand trailing to her breasts where I squeezed and pinched them until her nipples were hard brown peaks.

I kicked the loose blanket off the bed, and spooning behind her, I could feel the heat of my cock pressed between her ass cheeks and heard her gasp when I began to grind and dry hump against her. I laughed at her surprised indignation, but I knew she could feel the hard, insistent pressure of my cock and with each forward push of my hips I fought the urge to slip it between her swollen pussy lips and thrust into her.

"That's a good girl," I whispered, as I ground harder against her.

"Let me go! Please Mr. Jeffries!" she whimpered.

"Almost . . . almost there" I mumbled breathlessly as I humped her faster.

After maybe a minute of heated grinding, I groaned loudly and my hands caressed her tits as I pulled her body closer. I could feel her breasts warm and firm in my hand. She began to moan softly and I lowered my hand to fondle between her legs as my now large and uncomfortable bulge rubbed harder against her ass. We could both feel it throbbing as I massaged her clit. Her moans turned to whimpers and I felt myself spasm as I held onto her and orgasmed.

I lay there exhausted. I rolled over onto my back and taking her hand slipped it into my shorts so she could feel the damp and sticky result of my being with her. She quickly pulled her hand away and moved to the other side of the bed. All I could do was smile, inwardly knowing she belonged to me.

*****

One thing she was right about and that was my keeping her here with me. Frannie, her race aside, was an educated young woman and not a housekeeper or cook. Though I doubted that other men of my station would care, people would talk and there could be repercussions to my career and future status if I so blatantly persisted in flaunting her in their faces. In light of the existing Jim Crow and Miscegenation laws, my close friends cautioned me to be a bit more circumspect with my actions towards the girl.

I wanted to get her out of her parent's house but have her where I could keep an eye on her and be with her when I wanted. Within a week, I found and rented a small but comfortable house for her on Neuville Road. It was in a safe, middle class colored area of town, within walking distance of the school. Best of all, she was surround by neighbors who were discreet and more concerned with their own social standing than the identity of the white man who was fucking the school teacher.

*****

In spite of everything, I enjoyed Fran's calm and even tempered nature and sometimes thought I saw a warmth come into her eyes when we were together. Not surprisingly, our time together was often as it might be with a good friend or confidante. Other times her unhappiness with our arrangement and my control over her would surface and she would be angry and petulant with me. On those occasions when I wanted sex with her and she was reluctant I'd pull her clothes off her, push her down and take it. Despite her initial resistance, her pussy was always warm and welcoming, squeezing and holding my cock inside her. I would catch my breath at the first sensation when I felt the heat between her thighs and then the wet sheath of her pussy when I inevitably impaled her.

I remember the day I came by after she had spent the afternoon visiting her folks. She seemed nervous and jumpy through dinner but did not say what was bothering her. We went into the bedroom and as I removed my clothes, I could see she was anxious and had worked herself into a nervous state. "What is it Fran? I've had a hard day and I'm really in no mood for this, just get into the damn bed," I told her impatiently.

"No. No, I don't want to do this anymore," she said having gathered her courage.

I looked at her in disbelief. "The panties Fran, take 'em off and get in the bed or I'll take them off for you."

"Please, Mr. Jeffries, no more," she whimpered.

I looked at her, my anger building at her open and continued defiance. "God damn it Fran, I've told you to stop calling me Mr. Jeffries when we're alone!"

Ignoring what I had just said she continued, "It has to be over. . . let it be over, please. I'm going to be married, Mr. Jefferies. I won't keep doing this. I won't!"

"Just who the fuck do you think you are? You don't dictate to me!" I said.

I was tired and now pissed off. I advanced on her and grabbed her arms so tightly I knew she would have bruises the next day. Holding her at arms distance, I spewed out hurtful words that spoke more to my own self-loathing and disgust than about her. "Don't you understand by now that you belong to me and I'll tell you when you can get married and to who."

I hated myself for taking out my feelings on her, but I couldn't seem to stop myself as I choked out the words, "Do you really think your getting married means anything to me? It doesn't, Fran, Not a damn thing. It won't change anything between us."

I watched her as she stood there sobbing softly. My god, she looked like a kid. Her long beautiful hair hanging loose, draping over her shoulders and breast. I ached to reach out and touch her hard erect nipples, to lick and suck them until she made those throaty purring sounds that drove me crazy. Just as quickly as my temper had flared, it turned to desire. I released her arms and turned her around to unhook her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Looking up at me, she let me ease off her panties.

"That's my girl!" I nodded, my eyes glued to the small neatly trimmed patch of reddish brown hair between her legs. "Now lay down on the bed and spread your thighs for me, Frannie."

She did as I told her. Stretching out flat on the bed, she watched me as I crouched slightly, and removed my pants. It had been a few days since I had last relieved myself and my cock sprang free as soon as I undid my pants. It looked as thick as Frannie's wrist and already leaking pre-cum. In spite of, or maybe because of the argument and harsh words, I was hard and engorged the thick purplish vein that ran up its length pulsing and clearly visible.

She closed her legs as I crawled up onto the edge of the bed.

"Don't act shy with me, Fran." I warned her. I took her ankles and spread them until her thighs were wide open and on either side of my hips. I bent forward and with my hand around my engorged dick I guided the bulbous cockhead to her pussy, rubbing pre-cum along her slit. I could feel her hot pussy as my cock teased across it. I looked down at her, my eyes clouded with lust.

My cock easily slid into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmh! Feel that, Frannie?" I smirked. "So . . . you want to get married, you little slut? Does he know I've been fucking you for months now?"

She slowly shook her head no, as her legs spread wider and her hips fell into rhythm with mine. My cock was so sensitive I could feel every ridge and groove of her pussy. I stroked into her with my swollen cock head grinding, rubbing inside her.

"Your pussy is so tight! Marry him then if that's what you want, but remember Fran, it won't change anything." I told her, thrusting into her for emphasis.

"Ohhh! Ohh! Ohhh!" she moaned under me as she placed her hands on my hips trying to pull me closer to her

I slipped my hands under her ass lifting it slightly, burying myself deeper in her. "You like the way that feels, don't you, Frannie? This is what it feels like to be fucked by a white man, and not by some nigger school teacher."

"Go ahead and marry your fucking nigger," I told her just as my orgasm peaked. I pulled out, ejaculating threads of cum onto her breasts and face.

*****

I hadn't seen Fran in almost three months. She had married her school teacher fiancé and they had moved into a small house not far from the one I had rented for her.

I stood at her front door knocking for what seemed a long time and finally heard someone on the other side slowly opening the door. It was as if no time had passed between us and at the first sight of her in the doorway, I could feel a strong flush of desire course through me.

"Hello, Fran." I greeted her.

She stood there in stunned silence. Her smile having faded and her eyes suddenly dulled.

"Mr. Jeffries, what are you doing here?" She finally asked.

"Why I came to see you, Fran. Aren't you going to ask me in?"

"No, I'm sorry, I can't. Steven, I mean my husband's not, not home," she stuttered.

"Maybe you should stop by another time."

"I think this is a perfect time for us to talk, Frannie. Why don't you make me a cup of coffee and we can sit down and chat." I moved closer to her, my nearness forcing her to take a step back into the house.

I closed the door behind me and stood there looking at her. She was still as beautiful as ever, in fact more so. Her warm honey colored complexion seemed to glow, her thick chestnut brown hair was shorter than I remembered, but still hung in soft natural waves to her shoulders. My eyes hungrily took in all of her but lingered on her fuller breasts and the small but obvious protrusion at her waist. My Frannie was pregnant.

I walked to her and placed my hand on her belly, "So, you're knocked up. That didn't take long did it?" I asked. "Is it mine? You were probably pregnant when you married him." Even as I said this, I remembered how it had been cumming inside her. Each time I fucked her I would cum deep and hard, high up in her pussy. Damn, sometimes it seemed as if her pussy would be drenched with my cum. I would have knocked her up sooner or later and on some level, I had been excited and aroused by the inevitability of one day impregnating her.

"Of course it's not your baby." She said with just a hint of uncertainty in her voice, at the same time brushing my hand away.

"Well . . . the next one will be," I said with a lecherous smirk.

In a huff, she turned and went into the kitchen to make the coffee and I followed her, pulling out a chair at the kitchen table and sitting down.

"I've missed you, Fran," I finally said. "I didn't realize at first how much I would," I told her as she busied herself with the coffee.

"Do you remember I told you before you married him that nothing would change between us? I thought I'd be able to get you out of my system and we could both get on with our lives. Seeing you today, I know that's not going to happen."

Frannie stood there frozen, staring at me in silence.

"Jonathan, please, don't do this. I'm married to Steven now. I'm carrying his baby . . . just leave us alone," she tried to reason with me.

She had never called me Jonathan before no matter how often I asked her to, it had always been Mr. Jeffries. My hand found my cock under the kitchen table and I began absently stroking it as she talked. I freed my cock and gripping it at its base, pumped it slowly up and down. I knew she could see the bulging veins and angry purple color of my swollen cock head. I could see the look on her face change from initial surprise at what I was so brazenly doing, to unspoken resignation and surrender.

"Don't worry, Fran, everything will be fine. Things will go back to the way they were and everything will be fine."

I pushed my chair away from the table and told her, "Now, go lock the door, Frannie, and when you come back I want you to suck my dick."

I didn't have sex with her that afternoon, but enjoyed the feel of her warm, moist mouth milking my cock dry. God, how I had missed her. I could think of nothing but cumming in her mouth. When my orgasm erupted, I grabbed handfuls of her hair, and holding her head pressed tight to my crotch I shot three strong bursts of hot cum down her throat, pleased that she had swallowed everything I could give her.

I left that afternoon as it began to grow dark outside. After backing out I drove a short distance up the street, and in my rear view mirror I saw a dark green sedan pull into the driveway and a tall, slim Negro man get out and walk into the house. So that's him I thought.

*****

Fran's belly began to grow with the life inside her and along with it my sexual interest and desire. The weeks turned to months, I began to spend more and more time with her. Fascinated not only by her changing body but also her increasing sexual needs and new adventurousness.

The prim and proper Frances had become quite orgasmic in her pregnancy. Perhaps it was the hormonal changes, I don't know, I just enjoyed it. She actually started fucking me back. No inhibitions, no resistance just an eager and willing partner needing to be satisfied. I fucked Fran throughout her pregnancy and though I knew it often embarrassed her I took particular pleasure in watching and feeling her when she orgasmed.

Not long after we resumed having sex I called Frannie at the school one morning and told her to come to my office during her lunch break. As the clock approached 12:05 I went to the window and watched her cross the street to my office. Mrs. Martinson, my secretary, had already left for her lunch, so when I heard Fran's soft knocking at the door, I smiled and felt a warm tightness in my cock as it strained against my pants. "Come on in," I called to her.

Fran walked into my office and closed the door. She stood there looking at me expectantly, unsure of why I had asked her here.

"Take your clothes off, Fran." I said in a business like tone while walking toward the large chair behind my desk.

"What?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

I unzipped my pants, and lowered them along with my shorts down about my ankles before I sat down in the chair.

Fran hadn't moved. "Take your clothes off and be quick, we don't have much time before Martinson gets back, and I know you wouldn't want her to walk in on us."

"But, Mr. Jeffries, I have to go back to school."

"Yes, you do, and if you don't want to be late, I suggest you take your fucking clothes off, Fran . . . NOW!" I said.

Hesitantly, Fran undressed and stood in front of me in her nylons and high heels. Her swollen tits would be heavy with milk in another couple of months, and her belly rounder and ripe with her growing child. The thought of sucking her warm milky tits excited me and I could feel the coolness of my leaking pre-cum as I stroked my cock smearing it over my cockhead.

"Come here, Fran, sit in my lap."

She walked to me and reluctantly spread her legs so that she stood with one leg on each side of me. I remember her sudden intake of air when I pulled her down onto my erection. I loved the way it looked, the contrast of my white cock sliding in and out of her darker pussy. With my increasing excitement, I began thrusting upward into her as my movement became more insistent. Her moaning became louder and I knew she was close. I pulled out of her and put my hands around her waist. I lifted her hips guiding them up and down on my swollen cockhead teasing the entrance of her pussy, coaxing her pussy to open and accommodate me.

"Oh," she whispered as her arms encircled my neck, "it feels wonderful. Yes, yes, please, just like that... I can feel it starting." Frannie closed her eyes and tilted her hips slightly forward so she could feel my rigid cock rubbing against her clit with each stroke. Within seconds, I heard her gasp and felt her body begin to quiver as her pale brown pussy contracted and released around my thick, swollen white cock.

She held onto me as I pushed myself deeper inside her. "Your pussy is so tight," I groaned, my strokes becoming quicker and shorter as I fucked into her hard and desperately. I could feel myself growing and going deep, deep inside her. "Oh god, Frannie, I'm going to cum!" Just as the words were said, my cock erupted and spurt after spurt of warm, thick wetness flooded her pussy.

I remained inside of her, and sighed when the head of my cock slipped out of her with a wet noise. Frannie dressed, combed her hair and fixed her makeup, once again, the attractive, proper and respectable colored lady. I kissed her and patted her ass when she left my office. I went to the window and saw her heading back to school, imagining her panties damp with my cum.

*****

Fran's husband Steven was out of town and it was after midnight, when I opened the back door and entered the house. I went into the kitchen for a beer and as quietly as I could climbed the stairs and went into the bedroom. Fran had kicked the covers off and she lay curled up her side, her hair in sexy disarray on her pillows, the shape of her pregnant belly obvious in the dim light. Her night shirt had risen up around her hips making her lovely butt cheeks visible. I took off my clothes and finishing my beer got into bed behind her. The scent of her hair, the warmth of her body was enough to give me a raging hard on. I pressed close to her and slipped my hand under her nightshirt lightly caressing her belly, and teasing her clit until she opened her eyes and sleepily said, "Jonathan, I tried to stay awake."