Paramour Rights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh, it's okay, baby, go back to sleep," I whispered.

As she drifted off I lifted her leg and rested it on my hip, chuckling when she instinctively snuggled her ass back against me. I parted her slit and gently glided my slick pre-cum oozing cock gradually into her pussy until I was balls deep inside her. Taking care not to hurt her or the baby I fucked her hard until she called out "Jonathan, Jonathan, yes," and I felt her muscles tighten around my swollen cock as she came. At the sound of her voice, I pulled her hips into mine and my body stiffened. Shooting sticky threads of cum into her waiting pussy, making me jerk and twitch until there was nothing left, until I lay there having emptied myself into her. I held her possessively, and we fell asleep with my cock still deep inside her. I woke up hard and throbbing several hours later and after a few thrusts emptied my load into her again.

I awoke to the morning light flooding through the half raised blinds. I laid there, not wanting to get up. Remembering the night before my cock twitched involuntarily.

I got up and feeling my eyes on her, Frannie turned and looked at me smiling self-consciously. "Good Morning," I said as I stood there, my attention fixed on her pussy and the large damp circle beneath her hip. I grinned at the thought of my cum slowly seeping from her thoroughly fucked pussy onto her crisp white bed sheets.

Something was happening between Fran and me, and it frankly scared the crap out of me to think about where it could lead and who might be affected. Though I wasn't necessarily concerned for myself, I was for Fran, and in my selfishness, I wasn't ready to give her up. To no avail, Fran had repeatedly tried to end it before things got so out of hand that both our lives were ruined.

*****

Due more to my own ego and over confidence in myself and my influence in the town I had not been as careful as I should have been and Fran was paying the price of my indiscretion. Rumors and gossip had started to circulate in the colored section about a white man paying visits to the house on Greer Road. My car was seen parked in front of the house at all hours of the day, and when her husband was out of town, it was often there overnight.

I was having drinks one evening with my oldest friend Bill Lindsey, when he hesitantly broached the subject of Fran and me.

"Jon, I know it's none of my business, but I consider myself your friend and I can't keep my mouth shut any longer, and not get this off my chest."

"You're right, Bill, it is none of your business."

There was a long silence and then Bill began, "Is it worth it Jon? Is it worth risking your career and future over a little nigger girl? I know she looks white, but everyone in town knows what she is."

Damn it, Jon, Elizabeth has already left you and begun divorce proceedings . . . what more of a wakeup do you need?"

I slammed my glass down on the table and glaring at him, said, "I don't give a damn about that bitch Elizabeth. Our marriage was dead and over with a long time ago, we were just waiting for the burial. Fran had nothing to do with that fiasco of a marriage."

"Listen to me Jon, if you care for this girl then end it, stop seeing her. Send her away if you have to. Whatever the fallout from this turns out to be, it's going to affect her more than it will you.

You know the school board has suspended Fran from her teaching job, don't you? I don't think anyone would have really cared about what you do, but you've thrown this relationship in their faces, upsetting some of the town's busy bodies and moral arbiters. Jon, there are even rumors going around that the baby she's carrying is yours. "

"They can't do that, I'm on the board!" I protested.

"Well, they did. . ." Bill added sarcastically. "Fuck it Jon, I really wish I knew what I could say to you to make you stop thinking with your dick."

*****

"This is your doing! If you had just left me alone," was the last thing Fran had said to me.

I tried calling her several times that afternoon, but she wouldn't answer the phone. The next day, I left my office mid-afternoon and drove to her house to talk to her.

She opened the door and I could see the tears in her eyes, "Go away," she said and tried to shut the door.

"I have to talk to you, Fran."

"No, there's nothing for us to talk about. None of this would have ever happened if it hadn't be for you. They've suspended me. They said my moral behavior is sorely lacking and that I am not a good role model for the children. Do you think I don't know why this is happening? You're the rich, important white man and I'm just the nigger school teacher!" she shouted. "Aside from a little embarrassment, your life goes on as it always has, but mine doesn't. To them, I'm just your whore."

I was surprised and strangely aroused by the way she was talking. It was so out of character for her.

I reached out to hold her and she slapped my hands away, "It's always been about you, what you want." But it's my life that's ruined." She cried, her tears falling in large, heavy drops.

I pulled her to me and she struggled to break free of my hold. "Let go of me," she kept repeating, "just let go of me."

"Fran, stop, this isn't good for your baby." I held her, wanting to comfort and protect her and yet feeling that familiar heat between us. Holding her gaze in mine, I opened her bathrobe and let it slip to the floor as my hands fondled her warm, heavy breasts, and lightly caressed her belly. She leaned forward resting her head on my chest and I ran my fingers through her hair brushing it back from her face and kissed her again, my tongue hungry for her mouth, demanding, exploring.

"Shhhh, no more crying, I'll take care of everything . . . you know I will . . . trust me Fran."

Frannie broke our kiss and looked into my face, her eyes large and shining, searching, "I want to trust you, Jonathan," she said sounding like a little girl and not the young desirable woman standing in front of me. In the late afternoon coolness of the bedroom, Frannie removed my clothes. Her warm, moist mouth kissed, licked and sucked my nipples until they were hard, and sensitive. I could feel her teeth gently bite and tease each nipple and with each playful bite, my cock would jerk hard in reflex.

She knelt at my feet and encircling my waist with her arms began to lick the length of my cock in broad soft swipes from base to head. When I became rigid and my balls a tight hard sac pulled snug to my body, she enveloped my cockhead in her small, tight mouth. With each stroke, my sensitive cockhead would rub against the roof of her mouth sending sensual chills racing through me. I looked down at her, fighting the growing urge to cum, "No, Frannie, this is not why I came here," I said as I made to withdraw. My beautiful Frannie held my hips tighter and pressed me into her mouth again. In and out, her tongue flicking over my shaft, her mouth sucking and milking. My legs trembled, and I groaned deep in my chest with the awesome pleasure her mouth was giving me.

"I'm going to cum Fran, I'm going to cum . . ."

"No, don't, not yet."

Frannie pulled me down to the floor and onto my back. Moving slowly she mounted me and positioned herself over my hard, throbbing cock. Bending her knees and squatting she lowered herself so that her pussy cradled my cockhead at its opening. I thrust my hips upward and she whimpered as my huge cockhead spread her pussy lips. I watched her carefully slide up and down my shaft until her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and her breathing became shallow and quick. She was mesmerizing, her full sensual mouth slightly open, her swollen breasts swaying with each movement of her body, her beautiful round belly, heavy with a child that could have been mine. She began to cry again as she rode me, my thick pole swallowed again and again by her tight, young pregnant pussy. Looking up at her, I could see the tears roll down her cheeks splashing onto her breast, and seeing her tears made my dick pulse and throb inside her pussy even harder.

"Fran, don't . . . baby don't cry, everything will be fine." I tried to reassure her as her pussy contracted hard around my cock, holding it inside her. I lay there, my cock throbbing and my balls churning for release when I felt Fran's body stiffen, and then the sound of my name as she gave in to an intense orgasm. I held her hips, pressing her wet pussy tight against the base of my cock. When her orgasm began to fade, I lifted her hips off of my cock and placed her on her side. Moving behind her, I slid my cock into her wet, tight sheath and before I had completed a full thrust into her, I began cumming in thick, spurts.

I spooned behind her, my arm draped over her belly and we rested. After a few minutes, I picked her up and carried her to her bed. Pulling a light cover over her naked body, I stood there watching her.

I dressed and quietly left the house. So absorbed in my own thoughts and concern for Fran, I didn't notice the tall, slender Negro man standing in the shadows.

*****

The phone in the foyer was ringing when I got home. I picked up the receiver and I could hear breathing and someone crying.

"Hello, hello . . . who's there?"

"Jonathan, it's me . . . please come," she said in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Frannie? Frannie?" I shouted into the phone.

"He came home, he's here. He knows . . . please come. He's been drinking, hurry."

"Fran, are you alright? Frannie?" I screamed in a near panic.

In the background, I could hear him ranting, "Is that fucking baby even mine? Or is it his bastard?"

"Fran, Frannie!" She didn't answer and then the line went dead.

I drove like a mad man back to the house on Greer Road. As I burst through the front door and ran up the stairs, I could hear a male voice shouting, cursing.

The first thing I saw was her husband Steven, but he was so engrossed in what he was doing, he didn't see me when I came into the room. Fran's mouth was bleeding and a large, ugly bruise was already forming on her right cheek.

Steven had her on her hands and knees in a doggy position on the floor stroking into her from behind. "You damn slut! You're not so high and mighty now, are you? Look at you on your knees, your ass up in the air for me." He shouted at her.

"Please, Steven, I'm so sorry. The baby, Steven, you'll hurt the baby. I never wanted anything like this to happen," she cried. He stopped thrusting into her, and almost lovingly caressed her ass and said, "You wouldn't even let me touch you anymore, you bitch. I'm your fucking husband not that white bastard."

"Steven, let her go," I said trying to stay calm.

He was drunk and slurring his words. At the sound of my voice, he turned his head and looked at me. "I saw you when you left . . . like this was your fucking house."

"Steven, please stop." Frannie begged him

"Stop? You want me to stop? No, I'm not going to stop, Fran, I'm going to fuck you until I cum and then you half white bitch, I'm going to fuck you in your ass . . . you'll like that, won't you, Fran. Did you let Mr. White Man fuck you in the ass?"

Looking at me again, he said with a shaky voice, "I tried to give her everything she wanted, but it wasn't enough for the bitch. I came home and found her in bed naked with your fucking cum dripping out her pussy."

He was clearly intoxicated. With me standing there, he drunkenly tried to put his cock in her again. He was obviously having trouble keeping his erection and couldn't get it up which infuriated him. I lunged at him and struck him in the face, which made him release her and stumble, falling over her. I was on him instantly, pummeling him in the face furious that he had dared to strike her and fuck her.

I was in a frenzy, and didn't stop hitting him until I realized Fran was pulling at my arm, "Jonathan, stop, you're going to really hurt him . . . please stop."

"Are you ok?" I asked, turning to look at her.

"Yes, I'll be fine," she said.

I helped her stand. "Go, get some clothes on, Frannie, I'm taking you to my place." I told her.

"What about Steven?" she asked, still concerned about him.

"He'll be ok. A little bruised and battered, but the bastard will be ok."

After the fight with Steven, I took Fran back to my house and she stayed there for several weeks. To my chagrin, Steven insisted on coming to the house wanting to talk to her and even tried to get Fran's parents to intercede on his behalf. At one point, he threatened to fight for custody of the baby if she didn't come back to him. I eventually confronted Steven and told him Fran wanted a divorce and if he ever came around her again, I'd personally see to it that he was dismissed from his position at the college and that he would never teach in the state again. He finally gave up, and the last we heard was a couple of years later, he had remarried and was teaching at a colored college called Morehouse.

All these years later I can still get hard when I think about the way I use to slide my hard white cock into her warm "almost white" pussy. We sometime talk about the early times together and how it was. Damn, I was a pompous ass.

In my arrogance and misguided attitudes about life, women, race I thought I could fuck a colored woman, use her however I pleased and then walk away, but that's not the way it turned out. There were so many contradictory beliefs back then. You kind of picked the ones that supported your biases and prejudices. If you thought about it, you'd see that Jim Crow, Miscegenation, and Paramour Rights were in conflict with each other, but they worked for the white man and against the black. I met Frannie, and despite everything, despite the beliefs we both had grown up with, we realized there was an attraction, a bond between us that lasted and became stronger over time.

I knew after the first time I took her that she was afraid and intimidated by me, fearing if she didn't comply, that I would take out my displeasure on her family. Though unwanted on her part at first, Frannie's feelings for me, a white man, and mine for her evolved into a warm, loving, and protective union. I think it was the fight with Steven that made me realize I was in love with her and needed her, not just wanted her. I desired her even in her advanced pregnancy. At night in bed, I would hold her and make love to her, make love to her sometimes with an almost animal need. She went into labor and gave birth to Bobby (Robert Jonathan Jeffries) after one such night of love making. Aside from Fran's curly, brown hair, the boy was a spitting image of me . . . there was no question who the boy's father was.

*****

It was following Bobby's birth that Fran told me about an incident with Steven that had occurred two weeks prior to my fight with him, and if I had known about this, I think I might have killed him.

He had apparently started drinking, listening to the gossip and rumors about Fran and the baby's father being a white man. Steven had become increasingly hostile and physical with Frannie.

One night he came home drunk and wanted to have sex with her. When she refused, he slapped her. Fran said his behavior had become so unpredictable she didn't recognize him anymore. He took her by the arm and dragged her over to the bed, where he pulled her between his legs and told her to suck his cock. She said she struggled with him until he twisted her arm and forced her back onto her knees. Because of the alcohol, it took a while for him to cum and when he was finished, he made her clean him with her mouth, all the while calling her a slut, and a whore.

"Frannie, why didn't you say anything to me?" I asked her.

All she would say was, "I couldn't, Jonathan, I felt so guilty for having done this to him.

When we finally got into bed, he leaned over me, put his hand on my belly and whispered, 'You'd better pray this is my baby.' I could feel the coldness, the threat in his voice and I lay there terrified for myself and for my baby. That night was all about my humiliation, and his control and intimidation."

I watched tears brim in her eyes and roll down her cheeks

That morning after he left the house, she packed a bag and went to stay with her parents' for several days.

I became concerned when I couldn't reach her and after finding out she was with her parents I went to see her. I remembered seeing the dark circles under her eyes and a large bruise on her wrist where someone had obviously had her in a viselike grip. She wouldn't talk about what had happened claiming only that the dark circles were because she had started having trouble sleeping at night, but I always suspected Steven had something to do with it. Steven left and did not return to the house but instead stayed with a friend in Halletsville near the college. When she felt it was safe, Fran eventually did go back to the house. This situation went on for about two weeks, leading up to the night Steven came back drunk and belligerent and saw me leaving the house.

Just listening to Fran recount her story, I felt my chest tighten and budding anger at the thought of what she must have put up with from Steven. I knew this whole situation had evolved because of me. My self-centeredness had placed her in the middle of an untenable situation between two men who for their own reasons wanted her. A situation where she had no control.

*****

After Bobby's birth, Fran moved back into the house she had shared with Steven. We couldn't marry in the South back then. Miscegenation (sexual race mixing) technically was still against the law in many places, but Fran and I discretely saw each other over the next year, before we packed up and moved to New York. We married and I set up a new law practice specializing in, of all things, civil rights law. Fran and I eventual had two more children: another boy and a little girl.

There had always been something special about Frannie. From the first time when I caught her out on the road and fucked her, I knew I wasn't going to let her go. I was Frannie's first man, and despite a rough beginning, she reluctantly opened her heart and body to me and allowed me to love her and teach her to please me in all ways. I still believe she has the sweetest mouth I was ever fortunate enough to experience. We both enjoyed various activities that a man at that time, would not normally have expected from his partner.

Fran and I have been together for a long time, and I am proud to say that I have never strayed or desired another woman, white or black. The sexual side of our marriage has always been good, even now at our ages, she still has that power over me to make my old cock twitch and jerk when I spoon behind her at night and she rubs her ass against my crotch.

*****

My granddaughter Meredith is on her way here for a visit, she's driving up with her boyfriend. Meredith has grown into a lovely young lady with a sexy, desirable body that even an old grandpa could still appreciate. She reminds me a great deal of her grandmother Fran when she was her age. Gorgeous pale, caramel colored complexion and a beautiful face that's both angelic and sensual at the same time, large brown eyes, full sensual mouth, and volumes of thick, wavy auburn hair.

From what she's told us about her boyfriend, he's white, quite a bit older that her (she's barely twenty five, and he has to be at least twenty years her senior), an executive with a large company and in love with her. This will be the first time that we've met him. I suppose they figured it was about time, since my little Meredith is very pregnant with this man's baby.

I haven't met him, but I don't think I like him. From talking to him on the phone, I get the impression that he is living his fantasy, being able to freely fuck my beautiful granddaughter whenever, however he wants and the bonus of knowing that he's knocked her up with a mixed-race baby.