Paramour to a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You went to all this trouble.. Hiding your car.. Getting your overnight bag.. I can't let you leave."

Lori glanced to the side and he was smirk/smiling again. Johnny's hand came up, and he slid it over her shoulder. His fingers grazed down her arm, and wrapped around her hand. She released her bag.

"That's better."

He trailed his fingers back up, then let his hand slide across her stomach to the opposite hip. His fingers bunched the fabric of her shirt, and he pulled her around to him. They were chest to chest. His hands moved up and tangled in her hair, then he cupped her face. Lori brought her hands up and caught hold of his wrists.

"Lori.." Johnny spoke as he looked into her eyes. His hips moved against her, and she matched his movements. She was surprised to find they were dancing. His eyes devoured her face, and no one had ever been sexier. He released her face and his hands grasped her hips. Her head rolled back and he took advantage. His lips moved over neck and Lori moaned. The tip of his tongue trailed up to her jaw, and Lori's eyes opened. Their bodies still swayed against each other. She tilted her head back down and met his gaze. Johnny's eyes widened.

She felt like a siren. She danced against him, and her lips parted. Lori let her tongue lightly lick her lips. Johnny's head dipped in, she assumed to kiss her, and she spun from him. She rolled her hips and glanced over her shoulder. His eyes were fastened on her ass. She stepped backwards and bumped against him. Johnny's hands came to her hips, then he slid them down the fronts of her thighs. Lori felt his breath on her neck. Her hips moved to rhythm, she rolled her stomach, and her arms lifted over her head. She dipped down low and bent over slightly as she unbent her knees, rubbing her ass against him.

Johnny's hands wandered constantly, his fingers caressing her through the fabric of her slacks. She felt every touch as if it were a brand. For tonight, she was his. His hands moved around to her stomach as she rolled. Then they slid lower. One rested on the top of her thigh, the other slipped between her legs and he pressed up against her.

The entire time she had felt him hard against her. At that moment, he felt her slacks and panties easily slip between her lips. She was more than wet, more than ready for him. Lori whimpered and her hips jerked forward into his hand. He held her captive, and rubbed his cock against her ass, letting her know how badly he wanted her.

Johnny dipped his head and kissed her neck, feeling the flutter of her pulse against his tongue. He released her slightly, and Lori spun to face him. He shoved one of his legs between hers. Lori thrust her hips against his thigh, feeling the hard muscle beneath her. She let her hands trail across his chest, then down his thighs. She brought a hand up and cupped his hardness through the tight denim of his jeans. Johnny groaned. His eyes shut and his head dropped back. Lori leaned in and kissed his neck, much as he had done to her. A muscle ticked in his jaw, and Lori lapped her tongue across it.

Suddenly Johnny's head moved and his mouth swooped down and crushed hers. His tongue roved and demanded her lips part. They did. He didn't kiss.. He devoured. He sucked her tongue into his mouth and dueled with it. Lori moaned in her throat, and moved her hips restlessly against his. Johnny's hands caught the hem of her shirt and he tugged it over her head, throwing it aside. Lori did the same to his. Johnny's fingers moved to her waistband and he unhooked and unzipped her pants in record time. He pushed her away and unbuttoned and unzipped his own, while Lori looked on, entranced.

Johnny smirked and licked his lips as he shoved his hair back off his face. He stepped to her and jerked her pants and panties down her legs. He caught her under her ass and lifted her, carrying her against him to the bedroom of the suite. He tossed her on the bed and shoved his pants and boxers down his legs. Lori laid back and spread her legs as he climbed on the bed. He crawled up over her body and his head swooped in for another soul devouring kiss. His hair fell around their heads , and Lori's hands moved and caught it back, running her fingers through it, her nails scratching lightly across his scalp.

Johnny reached down and grabbed one of her knees, pulling it up, and pushing it out to the side. She felt the head of him bump against her and her hips jerked. He pulled his mouth from hers.

"I want to see your face. Your eyes as I take you."

Lori could only nod. She stared back at him as he slipped inside her slightly. Her eyes shut at the pleasure of it.

"Open them... please Lori."

She did.

He pushed into her, and Lori's back arched, her hips lifting to take him. She felt like she was watching from above. It was unreal. She was not having sex with Johnny Depp. Then his hips shoved against hers, and his mouth caught one of her nipples, and Lori was yanked back into the present.

She pulled her other leg up and tilted her hips, feeling him slip slightly deeper. Johnny's head snapped up and he groaned. Lori writhed beneath him, and he swallowed hard. She watched his jaw, his eyes, the play of his shoulder muscles as he moved above her. He moved a little faster, and rested his weight on one arm, bringing his other hand down to stroke her clit. Almost the moment he touched her, she convulsed around him as she came.

He smirked and pushed her leg out farther, and started pumping frantically. Lori lifted her hips and met him thrust for thrust. One hand clutched his back and the other tangled in his hair again. She was close to coming again, and that generally didn't happen, especially since he wasn't touching her clit. They rode the waves of pleasure together, and he leaned in to kiss her, letting her know how much he wanted her.

"Lor-ri.." Johnny grunted as he spasmed. She gasped as she came again, her pussy clamping around him, feeling him jerk as he came with her.

With a few last pumps, he spilled himself inside her, and Lori dropped her arms to her sides. Johnny let his weight rest on her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. They lay together, panting. Finally their breathing and heartbeats evened out, and Johnny rolled to the side. Lori lay limp, sated, unbelieving. She laughed.

"Something funny?" Johnny rolled onto his side and looked at her.

"Everything. Look at me. In Johnny Depp's mountain resort suite. Just got fucked, and you're going to leave in two days. I'm an idiot." Lori pushed herself up and walked naked to retrieve her bag.

Johnny stayed where he was, a slight frown on his face.

She returned, and threw on gray pajama shorts and a black tank top.

"Are you angry?"

"No. I just feel like an idiot, That's all." Lori turned and headed for the computer. At least she could still catch up on some paper work. She surely wasn't going to show her face downstairs until the next morning. Even if was only eight o'clock at night, she couldn't bare to leave this room. Someone would see her and know she got sucked in by some client. How unprofessional. Tears stung her eyes as the stress from the past several months caught up to her.

The computer screen blurred at the same time she felt hands on her shoulders. She hadn't heard Johnny move.

"You're not an idiot. I am. I took advantage. I apologize."

"No. I wanted it. But you're a movie star, and I run a resort. Things don't always work out the way we want. I don't regret it." Lori wiped her cheeks and stood. "I have to stay here tonight, but I will stay out of your hair."

"Then you better put on more clothes." Johnny's hands ran along her sides appreciatively.

Lori eyed him for a minute. "What the hell." She grabbed his arm and led him back to the bed.

~*~*~*~*~

Two days later the resort was in an uproar. Mark had to be called because it seemed Lori was missing. No one had called the cops, but someone was on their way to her house to look for her. Mark was frantic. He waved everyone away and headed for his office. He needed to brainstorm.

He sat at his desk and flipped on his computer. He had about a million emails. At a loss, he opened his inbox. The most recent one was from Lori. He clicked on it hurriedly and read. His mouth dropping open as he did so.

Mark,

I am sure you are freaking out right about now. I didn't call because I knew you'd talk me out of it. It has happened. I ran away with another man. *smile* I am taking my vacation early. If you're mad at me, I won't come back. At the end of my time off I will arrive at work on time. Meet me. I will fill you in on how great of a lover Johnny Depp is.

Thanks Mark. Have Cathy fill in. She's pretty good.

Love,

Lori, Paramour of a Star.

12